Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2017, 02:03 PM   #1
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
nofuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,153
Likes: 505 (246 Posts)
Default Sandy Hook 'help us stop the conspiracy theorists'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39194035
__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #2
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9,969
Likes: 3,127 (1,608 Posts)
Default

Why, what are they so worried about anyway ?
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Likes: (1)
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:15 PM   #3
davebeard
Senior Member
 
davebeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,168
Likes: 679 (406 Posts)
Default

this sounds just like the #pizzagate gunman story
davebeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:42 PM   #4
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,287
Likes: 921 (644 Posts)
Default

Let's face it the evidence for sandy hook being staged is pretty flimsy if none existent. I would be offended if my kids were shot and some weirdo told me it never happened.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,981 (2,993 Posts)
Default

Yeah, i made a thread about it also:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316572

i think that there are several attacks on our freedom of speech.

The attacks are coming in from the ADL, the ACC, people linking to far right ideas, racists, Zionists, and oc gvt planted shills / agents with a brief of muddying the water to shut down debate.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 03-04-2017 at 02:02 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:08 PM   #6
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,833
Likes: 3,805 (2,080 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Let's face it the evidence for sandy hook being staged is pretty flimsy if none existent. I would be offended if my kids were shot and some weirdo told me it never happened.
Alex Jones doesn't open his mouth on something like this unless he's 100%certain ...

I have listened to him go over the facts of this case for many many hours ...the overwhelming evidence is that it was faked .

The NWO fake such incidences, partly, to discredit the truth movement .... they know people like AJ will uncover it .... they also know 99% of people will not look deeply into it , and will react the way fudge has ...

And they also know it will establish a knee jerk reaction in some truthers to assume all events (such as westminster) are fake or false flag , when clearly they are not.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:36 PM   #7
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,523
Likes: 3,455 (2,410 Posts)
Default

What's interesting is that if the event was real then Lanza must have thought it was all fake. Reality that is. I can't see why else he would do what he allegedly did.

Most of us on the forum probably know what it feels like to be confronted with fake reality, hence the hoax theories.

People don't usually resort to those measures, after all if it's all fake there's no need to prove it by extreme. I assume it might make it easier to suicide, but even then it doesn't change the actuality of suiciding. More than likely mind control & TI.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #8
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,287
Likes: 921 (644 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Alex Jones doesn't open his mouth on something like this unless he's 100%certain ...

I have listened to him go over the facts of this case for many many hours ...the overwhelming evidence is that it was faked .

The NWO fake such incidences, partly, to discredit the truth movement .... they know people like AJ will uncover it .... they also know 99% of people will not look deeply into it , and will react the way fudge has ...

And they also know it will establish a knee jerk reaction in some truthers to assume all events (such as westminster) are fake or false flag , when clearly they are not.
Then tell me how it was faked. What are the clues?
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 04-04-2017 at 09:24 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:35 AM   #9
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,833
Likes: 3,805 (2,080 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Then tell me how it was faked. What are the clues?
This is an excellent video ...a group effort by half a dozen investigative journalists who smelt a rat ...extremely well made and not at all hard work to watch , or boring ....

Bottomline it seems most of the 'parents of the victims' were government
operatives , now involved full time in calling for gun regulation , more surveillance in schools etc.... $27 million in 'compensation' was paid out to these parents ...this operation was planned years in advance.

http://

Why would the government go to such lengths to fake this event , when it would be much easier to do it for real ? pick a school at random and send in a shooter ??

Because they want to milk this event as much as possible to get gun restrictions . As covered in the first part of the video many of the parents have made a full time occupation in touring the country giving lectures to restrict guns ...have started organisations and companies pushing security and surveillance in schools ... started groups attacking "fake news" and anyone questioning the official story of sandy hook and other events ...theadverage citizen doesn't get involved like that ...these are government operatives carrying out an agenda they were paid handsomely for.

Last edited by oz93666; 04-04-2017 at 11:03 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2017, 10:14 AM   #10
sidlittle
Senior Member
 
sidlittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 311 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Yeah, i made a thread about it also:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316572

i think that there are several attacks on our freedom of speech.

The attacks are coming in from the ADL, the ACC, people linking to far right ideas, racists, Zionists, and oc gvt planted shills / agents with a brief of muddying the water to shut down debate.
Two things:
Brave of you to link to your thread that got such a bad response and shows how out of touch you are with the forum in general.

Secondly, you mention the ADL and in the very same thread I showed you ADL board member, Esta Epstein pottering around the first 'blast' zone at the Boston event, not a scratch on her, laughing and walking freely with her husband, the Boston Celtics owner, Bob Epstein before being wheeled off in 'pain' with a 'leg injury'.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=65

Are these the kind of discrepancies you don't wish to be pointed out on this forum ? Do you think this is 'muddying the waters' ?
__________________
Je Suis Noah Pozner
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:00 PM   #11
elenita
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,312
Likes: 245 (137 Posts)
Default

Why honestly, do hospitals need these drills?
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #12
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Alex Jones doesn't open his mouth on something like this unless he's 100%certain ...
Oh.....my.....god. Did he really just type that? The maddest nutjob on the internet never talks unless he's right, is that what you are claiming
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 01:47 PM   #13
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,833
Likes: 3,805 (2,080 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Oh.....my.....god. Did he really just type that? The maddest nutjob on the internet never talks unless he's right, is that what you are claiming
Yeah.... that's what the many disinfo agents would tell you , he's a nut job, clinton recently blamed AJ for not getting elected ....he has 14million daily listeners , the biggest and most reliable truther voice in the world ..

what I said was "Alex Jones doesn't open his mouth on something like this unless he's 100%certain" ...

"Something like this" meaning such a sensitive and controversial subject ... children supposedly killed and he's saying it was a lie!!!

He knows the fake MSM media will have a field day , and it will give them a reason to call for shutting him down ...

I know he didn't want to go there , so , particularly on an issue like this , he would have gone over the evidence again and again and again, and been very reluctant to speak out.
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:21 PM   #14
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yeah.... that's what the many disinfo agents would tell you , he's a nut job, clinton recently blamed AJ for not getting elected ....he has 14million daily listeners , the biggest and most reliable truther voice in the world ..

what I said was "Alex Jones doesn't open his mouth on something like this unless he's 100%certain" ...

"Something like this" meaning such a sensitive and controversial subject ... children supposedly killed and he's saying it was a lie!!!

He knows the fake MSM media will have a field day , and it will give them a reason to call for shutting him down ...

I know he didn't want to go there , so , particularly on an issue like this , he would have gone over the evidence again and again and again, and been very reluctant to speak out.
Yeah all the "disinfo" agents are on high alert when loony toons opens up. And those old "fake " MSM media gits are getting ready to go after him...because he has never given them any cause to in the past

That "evidence" is so compelling
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #15
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,307
Likes: 1,344 (820 Posts)
Default

and speaking of noah...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/newtown...ards-1.4149630

just be careful what you say publicly...but then again people shouldn't have to be told that.

dont worry truegroup ...i am not expressing an opinion on sandy hook...just in case you cant figure that out for yourself.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:42 AM   #16
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,838 (1,321 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Then tell me how it was faked. What are the clues?


Oh my GOD bob.... there is a massive thread about it. Completely faked. Many, MANY YouTube videos have been produced by people out there who see the fakes for what they are.

The danger is in not being able to understand that the TV is a psychological WEAPON against you, not your friend, and it is used to tell you all kinds of shit that simply isn't real. As is all of the heavily propagandized, sponsored-by-pedophilic-billionaires-with-an-agenda media.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:45 AM   #17
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,838 (1,321 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
Two things:
Brave of you to link to your thread that got such a bad response and shows how out of touch you are with the forum in general.

Secondly, you mention the ADL and in the very same thread I showed you ADL board member, Esta Epstein pottering around the first 'blast' zone at the Boston event, not a scratch on her, laughing and walking freely with her husband, the Boston Celtics owner, Bob Epstein before being wheeled off in 'pain' with a 'leg injury'.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=65

Are these the kind of discrepancies you don't wish to be pointed out on this forum ? Do you think this is 'muddying the waters' ?
It's disheartening when someone who should be in the know, and who acts as though they are appears to be trying to stifle certain discussion......

You expect this kind of shite from someone like truegroup, but he/she's not really even attempting to hide what they are doing here.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:57 AM   #18
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,838 (1,321 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Why not? Anderson Cooper's anti Conspiracy Theory Sandy Hook "Special" made them look horrible. They couldn't hold up their end in an honest debate if they tried. People have woken up to the media and it was the fault of said media itself. You can't peddle bullshit and have the audacity to suggest that alternative news is "Fake". It's that old "you may be pointing 1 finger but 3 are pointing back at you" thing.



Even if you are an agenda laden shill, you need to watch ^ this. THIS is the kind of truth you are up against. No bonus points for pretending the above does not make sense. And also for the unawakened who cling to the sad, then vengeful heart feeling they get when something awful happens on their fucking TELEVISION.

Turn off your television or at the very least detach your mind from it -- let it go. Don't go back to your regularly scheduled programming....
Likes: (1)
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 05:53 AM   #19
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,833
Likes: 3,805 (2,080 Posts)
Default Alex Jones appears to back track on Sandy Hook

In his recent megyn kelly interview AJ failed to express a clear opinion ...

When he first examined the evidence he was convinced SH was a hoax ... now , years later , perhaps the information is not as fresh in his mind ... he's being savagely attacked in MSM on this issue , calling him heartless .. a barrage like that will have an effect on someones judgement , make it easier to back track ..

AJ should have refreshed his mind with the evidence again , before giving this interview...

SH was a gift to MSM , the NWO faked it so badly they knew AJ would reveal it as a hoax.. thus giving MSM a weapon to attack AJ with.... this recent back track has given them another..

"The conspiracy theorist Alex Jones hemmed and hawed when pressed repeatedly by Megyn Kelly to admit he was wrong to call the Sandy Hook massacre a hoax.

Jones did not give a direct answer in a segment on NBC’s Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly."

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-hook-massacre
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #20
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,217 (958 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
In his recent megyn kelly interview AJ failed to express a clear opinion ...

When he first examined the evidence he was convinced SH was a hoax ... now , years later , perhaps the information is not as fresh in his mind ... he's being savagely attacked in MSM on this issue , calling him heartless .. a barrage like that will have an effect on someones judgement , make it easier to back track ..

AJ should have refreshed his mind with the evidence again , before giving this interview...

SH was a gift to MSM , the NWO faked it so badly they knew AJ would reveal it as a hoax.. thus giving MSM a weapon to attack AJ with.... this recent back track has given them another..

"The conspiracy theorist Alex Jones hemmed and hawed when pressed repeatedly by Megyn Kelly to admit he was wrong to call the Sandy Hook massacre a hoax.

Jones did not give a direct answer in a segment on NBC’s Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly."

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-hook-massacre
So, let me understand this. When AJ says it was hoaxed, the MSM have a go at him for being cruel, heartless and a brainless guff.......when he backtracks, it's because he's "forgotten" the evidence and the MSM are going to have a go at him for that.

http://sandyhookanalysis.blogspot.co...ner-death.html
https://www.metabunk.org/sandy-hook.f24/
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRQ...P6hf2FQ/videos


NOTHING can break through a conspiracy theorist once their mind is made up. This is because they point blank refuse to even LOOK at alternatives to what is presented to them. For me, this is one of the most disgusting claims going, that all the murdered children were part of a big faaaaake.

The evidence that you people claim proves this is a hoax is one monumental pile of shite. Not one thing stands up to scrutiny.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Let's face it the evidence for sandy hook being staged is pretty flimsy if none existent. I would be offended if my kids were shot and some weirdo told me it never happened.
The problem is that it isn't just "some weirdo", it's a whole community of them!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 20-06-2017 at 09:59 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.