Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 25-05-2017, 07:19 AM   #1
zoeismyeverything

Default Using brainwashing control to produce 'terrorists'

Hi all,

Just an idea. Feel free to call me a fool, but do you think it is possible that TPTB use psychological compartmentalisation and brainwashing (a la 'MK-Ultra') to produce these stereotypical terrorists which commit attacks such as Manchester etc.

I can't imagine it would be hard. I mean they have had a lot of practice and experience with brainwashing over the past decades. All they'd have to do is create a stereotypical terrorist profile (middle eastern for example) and choose people who got that profile and use them as psychological slaves if you will.

The compartmentalising would take care of the thoughts of the terrorist,convincing them that they are working for a terror organisation (e.g. ISIS)

I don't know maybe I'm way off the mark. But to me my instinct is that the MK-Ultra style operations of the past decades were leading up to something and this may be it.
As many know, our fear and other low vibrational emotions are fed off and to me this whole terrorism topic has been and will continue to be one of the biggest harvesters of fear.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 07:24 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

It worked during the Inquisition and the witch hunts.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 09:10 AM   #3
Daisy101

Maybe they are mind controlled - or maybe there is another truth that people are ignoring because it isn't pretty. And there are many that benefit from the lies....

The truth is that suicide terrorists are typically committing suicide, not making a sacrifice or engaging in martyrdom, as has been assumed.
Because suicide is prohibited by Islamic law – as even the most radical of terrorist leaders acknowledge – this means that the behavior of suicide terrorists constitutes a major crime against God.

Former al Qaeda leader Sheik Yusuf ibn Salih Al-‘Uyayri claimed that “martyrdom operations” are driven by the individual’s desire to sacrifice his life for the cause, not suicidal urges “of anger, pain or some other worldly motive.”
Just like with typical suicidal people, the pain experienced by numerous suicide terrorists has led them to seek an escape through death.
Other suicide attackers have been suffering from tuberculosis, seizure disorders, tumors, blindness, HIV, combat injuries, and drug addictions – or more commonly, plagued by a range of psychological problems, such as depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and overwhelming guilt and shame.

For years, the myth of martyrdom has been built on the lies of terrorist leaders, who covered up their exploitation of vulnerable individuals; the denials of attackers’ families, who wanted to believe that their loved ones were heroes; and the bold rhetoric of suicide terrorists, who wanted to hide their shame and suffering from the world.

But the truth is now available, and it can no longer be denied. Anyone who supports so-called “martyrdom operations” is encouraging desperate people to commit suicide, which is a crime against God under their religion.
Anyone who considers blowing him- or herself up should think twice, because God will not be fooled by false martyrs. Nor will he be forgiving.
“Do not kill yourselves…whoever does that…We shall burn him in Fire. And that is easy for Allah” (an-Nis?: 29-30).

That quote was taken from the net - I haven't read the whole book nor do I own a copy

Last edited by Daisy101; 25-05-2017 at 09:10 AM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 09:42 AM   #4
andy1033

Probably, they only get hits from a small percentage, of those they intentionally radicalise.

Probably only 1 in 50 or so, actually will do something. So gov ruin many lifes, but the vast majority would never do such acts.

Govs have to radicalise many before, they get one willing to go as far as murdering, or doing a terror act.

So your right in a way, that gov produce terrorists, but the actually hit rate, of getting a person destroyed, to then commit murder or terror probably is low.

The uk gov during the troubles with ireland, would of intentionally ruined many irish lifes, looking for that one person that would join such things. Like in america, the fbi are known to radicalise peoples, so they do something, but the rate of how many they target, to actually do something is probably low.

Electronic mind control exists and yes, they use it to destroy people, so they get them, to go over the top and do bad things. But the hit rate, of getting a person that will do murder, or terror acts is probably very low.

I have no idea on numbers, but your probably looking at very low percentages. So although gov do have these techs, and do such things as try to get people to do bad stuff, only a small minority would actually even with mind control pushing them, do a terror act.

The uk gov had mind control in the troubles with ireland, and the ira rose above it, and were the ones whom wanted peace. If it was the english gov way, the troubles would of kept going. It was the ira that rose above the goading, and stuff by uk gov to bring peace.

The problems the muslims have, is there is so many, the chances of one of them doing something is far greater, as the numbers are so high in terms of actual people destroyed by what ever in there lifes, there is just more of a chance a muslim will do an act of terror.

So although i think, govs like uk, france are destroying muslims lifes, only a percentage of them will do something, like a terror act.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 09:47 AM   #5
zoeismyeverything

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Probably, they only get hits from a small percentage, of those they intentionally radicalise.

Probably only 1 in 50 or so, actually will do something. So gov ruin many lifes, but the vast majority would never do such acts.

Govs have to radicalise many before, they get one willing to go as far as murdering, or doing a terror act.

So your right in a way, that gov produce terrorists, but the actually hit rate, of getting a person destroyed, to then commit murder or terror probably is low.

The uk gov during the troubles with ireland, would of intentionally ruined many irish lifes, looking for that one person that would join such things. Like in america, the fbi are known to radicalise peoples, so they do something, but the rate of how many they target, to actually do something is probably low.

Electronic mind control exists and yes, they use it to destroy people, so they get them, to go over the top and do bad things. But the hit rate, of getting a person that will do murder, or terror acts is probably very low.

I have no idea on numbers, but your probably looking at very low percentages. So although gov do have these techs, and do such things as try to get people to do bad stuff, only a small minority would actually even with mind control pushing them, do a terror act.

The uk gov had mind control in the troubles with ireland, and the ira rose above it, and were the ones whom wanted peace. If it was the english gov way, the troubles would of kept going. It was the ira that rose above the goading, and stuff by uk gov to bring peace.

The problems the muslims have, is there is so many, the chances of one of them doing something is far greater, as the numbers are so high in terms of actual people destroyed by what ever in there lifes, there is just more of a chance a muslim will do an act of terror.

So although i think, govs like uk, france are destroying muslims lifes, only a percentage of them will do something, like a terror act.
I see what you mean Andy. But I think they have probably perfected the brainwashing process so that they could make anyone commit even the most extreme act. Instead of aiming at many, hoping a few will commit the deadliest act, I believe they would target individuals specifically and brainwash these until the end goals.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
mannybash

Definitely that way nothing can be traced back to them
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 01:50 PM   #7
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeismyeverything View Post
I can't imagine it would be hard. I mean they have had a lot of practice and experience with brainwashing over the past decades.
The perfect "Manchurian candidate" would have to be acting under complete control, while forgetting what happened...
They won't achieve this perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeismyeverything View Post
Just an idea. Feel free to call me a fool, but do you think it is possible that TPTB use psychological compartmentalisation and brainwashing (a la 'MK-Ultra') to produce these stereotypical terrorists which commit attacks such as Manchester etc.
MKULTRA included experiments to create “Manchurian candidates” (that is a mind controlled terrorist; I believe it refers to the Frank Sinatra movie).
See John Marks’ “The Search for the Manchurian Candidate” (1979): https://ia802306.us.archive.org/13/i...%20Control.pdf

Officially “MKULTRA” was terminated, but they simply renamed it, while continuing the experiments.
The “suspect” for the Marjory Stoneman High school, Florida "mass shooting", Nicholas Cruz, looks completely drugged into a zombielike state...

It has been rumoured that the killer of John Lennon, Mark David Chapman, was under mind control: https://www.john-lennon.com/whokilled.htm

Last edited by st jimmy; 16-05-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Anthony -> Nicholas
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote