Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 15-04-2018, 07:37 PM   #1
techman

Default The Soham Scapegoats?

Was browsing through John Hamer's website, Falsification of History, and came across his research into the Soham murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in the early 2000s.

No idea whether true or not, but I've often been quite suspect of the official story and I've never thought that Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr was resonsible for the girls deaths (Try telling that to the general masses).

http://falsificationofhistory.co.uk/...ge-of-justice/

I'm surprised Richard D Hall has never really delved into this case.

I think Hamer makes some good connections and observations, ie the strange circumstances of the "conviction", or lack of in the form of a trial. All smells of a cover up to me. The fact that the bodies were found near the perimeter of an airbase should've been ringing alarm bells in peoples heads. Yet, from what I've heard, not one individual connected to the base were ever suspected, investigated or even questioned about the murders.

Last edited by techman; 15-04-2018 at 07:45 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 11:27 PM   #2
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

I think Soham touched almost everybody, in one way or another - the whole country felt its grief, there was mass outpouring of grief, it touched so many people and everyone it seemed felt connected with it somehow.

i know from my own experience that i feel connected with, i can't tell you how or why that connection happened, because i don't really fully understand it myself - but the grief of that town, and this case somehow created waves, an emotional attachment of some kind that i am at a loss to explain or understand.

The day prior to news reports of the girls being missing, i woke up in tears. i remember it still, quite clearly. i didn't know why (at that time) but i was so desperately upset that two girls had gone missing - and this over-whelming feeling that 'i won't ever see them again...' was tearing a hole inside me, somehow.

The only way i can explain that feeling that woke me up is heartbreak - but unlike anything i have ever felt either before then or after.

It was just the saddest feeling, just devastating pain.

And of course then, the next day, the news broke that the two girls were missing. i saw Huntley for the first time, as millions of others did, when he was interviewed on the news feeds, saw the village turn out etc in search for them - it was something that really grabbed the whole country....

Sometime later, i was home, and i had a dream that told me who had killed Jessica and Holly - i woke up with this knowledge that 'the caretaker had done it.' The dream was absolutely clear.

So, i spent a day at work with this thumping knowing in my mind, battling with my own conscience about ringing the police, and knowing how 'i know who the killer is, i had a dream' sounds.

i just felt that i'd be dismissed as crackpot... Anyway, the police arrested Huntley that afternoon, which kinda gave me both confirmation that my dream was right and that my worrying about telling them was for nothing.

I've said that much elsewhere in other threads, what i'm about to write i've only told a few people.

Some years later, i was in Derby and an old friend of mine stops me to say hi. He introduced me to a lass he was with and said that she was enrolling on a course at the university (i think it was child care, something like that...) We didn't chat for too long, just pleasantries, and i never thought much of it. A few years later still, i met up with him again - this time through work, as i'd just got a new job and he was working for the same company. He was with the same lass, as sometimes he'd come to work with her to collect paperwork etc - i thought she was his daughter, turns out she is his wife.

Anyway, long story short - i worked with him for about five years or so, we spoke most days, i'd speak to his wife if ever i had to call him at home - and what was noticeable is that they moved home literally every six months or so, which i thought was a bit unusual. It finally dawned on me through some things that she said, that his wife was Maxine Carr, it all made sense to me why they moved home so often. I've not spoken to either of them for a long time now, as we both moved away and fell out of touch, but i think they had a child together about five or six years ago.

i have no idea why these connections happened, or how they happened, it's kinda eerie.

Lakenheath airbase is a place of high security - as you'd expect from a military air base. It's also a place where people can fly in and out without too many questions - so long as those people are 'the right kind' of people.

Who is going to bat an eye if a military commander, or even royalty or high end political leaders, come to that, fly in to such a base?

That Holly and Jessica's body's were found very close to the perimeter fence of Lakenheath air base - a perimeter patrolled by armed guards and dogs - is of no coincidence for sure.

The MSN have always sold the bs that Huntley chose that location because it was out of the way of the public etc - but any cars parked in that area, and certainly anyone carrying rolled up blankets / mattresses with bodies in them shuffling around in the undergrowth - well you can bet that a US military base is going to be very interested in that.

I'm totally convinced that Huntley killed Holly and Jessica - i'm also convinced, given his previous record of rape and sexual assault on under age girls, that he was placed at Soham, in the position of caretaker, along with Carr who was a teaching assistant, purposefully.

This BS that police records had been missed or lost, or that something went amiss with them is too well orchestrated to be anything but deliberate.

Huntley was put in the position he was, because he was attracted to underage girls and had a history of rape and attempted rape.

Those who put him there, put him there so that he would have access to children - and given Carr's friendship with the children in her care - the whole thing reeks of a set up.

So, Huntley kidnaps two children, VIP's fly into Lakenheath, under-cover and under military darkness. The girls are the victims of the most heinous crimes, murdered and mutilated - i'd say in a Satanic ritual of some kind, and Huntley takes the fall.

The VIP's, either high ranking military, high ranking politicians or royalty, slip away in their helicopters under military darkness - never even to be joined with Soham or Huntley.

It's likely Huntley was MK Ultrad somewhere along the line - look at his eyes in any interview or picture, he's soulless and dead inside.

Someone with a penchant for raping and abusing underage girls could easily be MK Ultra'd.

But that he killed those girls i have no doubt.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 16-04-2018 at 04:50 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 12:24 AM   #3
athenry04

That's an amazing read, cheers for sharing.
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 08:48 PM   #4
techman

So Hamer, or whoever came up with that theory about Huntley and Carr being completely innocent and used as scapegoats, making them go insane through being inside the hell hole of Holloway Prison, is wrong?. On reading through that article it does make sense, but so does Huntley being the killer considering his past history. Whether Hamer is deliberately misleading the reader or just assumes it to be what was going on, I don't know.

So the two were planted there at the school knowing they would murder two school girls?. Hmmm, I'm not sure. MKUltra would make more sense as opposed to the crime being done by their own will. And what would the point of that be? to divert attention away from the base?.

If a man who had known history of rape or any other criminal act like that was "planted" to work at that particular school, then how the hell did he manage to even get an interview there or even pass a CRB check without them finding anything incriminating that would stop him from working there?.

Last edited by techman; 18-04-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:04 AM   #5
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
So Hamer, or whoever came up with that theory about Huntley and Carr being completely innocent and used as scapegoats, making them go insane through being inside the hell hole of Holloway Prison, is wrong?. On reading through that article it does make sense, but so does Huntley being the killer considering his past history. Whether Hamer is deliberately misleading the reader or just assumes it to be what was going on, I don't know.

So the two were planted there at the school knowing they would murder two school girls?. Hmmm, I'm not sure. MKUltra would make more sense as opposed to the crime being done by their own will. And what would the point of that be? to divert attention away from the base?.

If a man who had known history of rape or any other criminal act like that was "planted" to work at that particular school, then how the hell did he manage to even get an interview there or even pass a CRB check without them finding anything incriminating that would stop him from working there?.
There were no CRB checks then, techman.

The Soham case was the one that forced police etc to implement checks for those working with children - on the backs of the massive failings in Soham.

i don't know if Hamer is wrong or right, all i can do is offer my own insights which have always served me well over the years

What you, and others, choose to believe is then up to you.

But for what it is worth, i believe that Huntley is as guilty as hell. i also think that other (shadowy) people were involved.
Old 28-04-2018, 07:08 AM   #6
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
There were no CRB checks then, techman.

The Soham case was the one that forced police etc to implement checks for those working with children - on the backs of the massive failings in Soham.
I dont think that's entirely correct in as much as the checks existed but the system was flawed

As I recall they did checks at local level - but there was no national data base
So because Huntley had never been charged / convicted previous allegations against him weren't visible to those doing the checks.

You are right about the system being massively overhauled as a result though.

Of course the old system failings are why many now subject to Yew tree or other campaigns slipped through the net - Its worth remembering that when pointing at police failings - theres a habit of judging by todays system rather than the one that existed.
That doesn't excuse police failings - but some so called police failings aren't
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 08:48 PM   #7
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Yes, you're right... the CRB checks launched in March 2002, five or six months before the Soham murders - i thought they were the result of the murders, as they happened around the same time.

OC past offences may have been missed from them in the early days, or overlooked as (as far as i am aware) no actual charges were bought from the complaints made against Huntley before he moved to Soham.

But i still can't help but think the checks were not carried out fully purposefully, because if they were done properly Huntley would never have been put in a mile of working with children.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 28-04-2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:15 PM   #8
techman

So, having this system of a criminal record database after the Soham murders, you could say it's a problem reaction solution scenario, maybe allowed or made to happen so that anyone working in those situations will be checked out by law and put on a database. There always often seems to be a Big Brother type of agenda behind alot of things, even if you think they're not.

I do find it abit of a stretch to believe Hamer's version of the murders, in that they just picked on Huntley and Carr solely because they had raised concerns about the girls going missing, and the fact that they were employed at the school as a supply teacher and caretaker. They must've have had some dirt on Huntley to even implement him in the crime. But the connection to USAF Lakenheath sounds revealing to me.

Last edited by techman; 28-04-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:54 PM   #9
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
I think Soham touched almost everybody, in one way or another - the whole country felt its grief, there was mass outpouring of grief, it touched so many people and everyone it seemed felt connected with it somehow.

i know from my own experience that i feel connected with, i can't tell you how or why that connection happened, because i don't really fully understand it myself - but the grief of that town, and this case somehow created waves, an emotional attachment of some kind that i am at a loss to explain or understand.

The day prior to news reports of the girls being missing, i woke up in tears. i remember it still, quite clearly. i didn't know why (at that time) but i was so desperately upset that two girls had gone missing - and this over-whelming feeling that 'i won't ever see them again...' was tearing a hole inside me, somehow.

The only way i can explain that feeling that woke me up is heartbreak - but unlike anything i have ever felt either before then or after.

It was just the saddest feeling, just devastating pain.

And of course then, the next day, the news broke that the two girls were missing. i saw Huntley for the first time, as millions of others did, when he was interviewed on the news feeds, saw the village turn out etc in search for them - it was something that really grabbed the whole country....

Sometime later, i was home, and i had a dream that told me who had killed Jessica and Holly - i woke up with this knowledge that 'the caretaker had done it.' The dream was absolutely clear.

So, i spent a day at work with this thumping knowing in my mind, battling with my own conscience about ringing the police, and knowing how 'i know who the killer is, i had a dream' sounds.

i just felt that i'd be dismissed as crackpot... Anyway, the police arrested Huntley that afternoon, which kinda gave me both confirmation that my dream was right and that my worrying about telling them was for nothing.

I've said that much elsewhere in other threads, what i'm about to write i've only told a few people.

Some years later, i was in Derby and an old friend of mine stops me to say hi. He introduced me to a lass he was with and said that she was enrolling on a course at the university (i think it was child care, something like that...) We didn't chat for too long, just pleasantries, and i never thought much of it. A few years later still, i met up with him again - this time through work, as i'd just got a new job and he was working for the same company. He was with the same lass, as sometimes he'd come to work with her to collect paperwork etc - i thought she was his daughter, turns out she is his wife.

Anyway, long story short - i worked with him for about five years or so, we spoke most days, i'd speak to his wife if ever i had to call him at home - and what was noticeable is that they moved home literally every six months or so, which i thought was a bit unusual. It finally dawned on me through some things that she said, that his wife was Maxine Carr, it all made sense to me why they moved home so often. I've not spoken to either of them for a long time now, as we both moved away and fell out of touch, but i think they had a child together about five or six years ago.

i have no idea why these connections happened, or how they happened, it's kinda eerie.

Lakenheath airbase is a place of high security - as you'd expect from a military air base. It's also a place where people can fly in and out without too many questions - so long as those people are 'the right kind' of people.

Who is going to bat an eye if a military commander, or even royalty or high end political leaders, come to that, fly in to such a base?

That Holly and Jessica's body's were found very close to the perimeter fence of Lakenheath air base - a perimeter patrolled by armed guards and dogs - is of no coincidence for sure.

The MSN have always sold the bs that Huntley chose that location because it was out of the way of the public etc - but any cars parked in that area, and certainly anyone carrying rolled up blankets / mattresses with bodies in them shuffling around in the undergrowth - well you can bet that a US military base is going to be very interested in that.

I'm totally convinced that Huntley killed Holly and Jessica - i'm also convinced, given his previous record of rape and sexual assault on under age girls, that he was placed at Soham, in the position of caretaker, along with Carr who was a teaching assistant, purposefully.

This BS that police records had been missed or lost, or that something went amiss with them is too well orchestrated to be anything but deliberate.

Huntley was put in the position he was, because he was attracted to underage girls and had a history of rape and attempted rape.

Those who put him there, put him there so that he would have access to children - and given Carr's friendship with the children in her care - the whole thing reeks of a set up.

So, Huntley kidnaps two children, VIP's fly into Lakenheath, under-cover and under military darkness. The girls are the victims of the most heinous crimes, murdered and mutilated - i'd say in a Satanic ritual of some kind, and Huntley takes the fall.

The VIP's, either high ranking military, high ranking politicians or royalty, slip away in their helicopters under military darkness - never even to be joined with Soham or Huntley.

It's likely Huntley was MK Ultrad somewhere along the line - look at his eyes in any interview or picture, he's soulless and dead inside.

Someone with a penchant for raping and abusing underage girls could easily be MK Ultra'd.

But that he killed those girls i have no doubt.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing it, and could be?

Do you think Huntley was part of the satanic ritual abuse too?

I would suggest that he was allowed to work their because nobody would question it, if it happened at his school and the evidence pointed to him..
Very strange, him burning the shirts, but then pulling them out of the fire for souvenirs leaving just enough of their and his dna to convict himself..

I have no idea what actually happened tbh, but the taxi driver and petrol station witness place Huntley not at their abduction, but they were not allowed to testify..what about the jogger and the girls scream from the woods? again not allowed to testify..

How can you be fully sure that you didnt actually channel the 'conspiracy'? The set up...the communication between the conspiring minds or a spell being cast perhaps?
We dont know how this works in fairness.

Finally, there is a drug that can be blown into people faces, and it surrenders ones will, they will literally do anything you ask them to..no need for MKultra with this..just a thought
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote