Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 12-02-2019, 03:02 AM   #1
king octopus

Default Trump speeches/ralleys as mind control

Trumps speeches all the time on t.v. seem like a really advanced practice in mind control techniques. The way he always makes really broad simple statements that appeal to certain people and get'em all riled up and how he makes dramatic gestures with his hands and body language.
The almost always have a crowd of people in front and behind him, alot of the people behind him obviously placed there. At the Young Black Republicans ralley everyone in the room had a smart phone out and was recording. You could says it's really juiced up propaganda but isn't propaganda itself a form of mind control?
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 05:43 PM   #2
Dude111

Probably all sorts of digital mind control going on during his speeches also.. (Especially on TV)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:32 PM   #3
thee_doctor

They are mind controlling him for sure to get him to do certain speeches for him to say for what they want him to say, they have been probably doing this ever since he became president, he's not in his own control maybe as he thinks he is or was.
Old 13-02-2019, 03:03 AM   #4
king octopus

the thing I like and probably a lot of people like about Trump is that they know exactly what he's thinking. He's an overprivileged pompous douchebag and has been for decades. I definitely can understand his point of view even if I don't agree or approve of it.
I also agree that even though he's probably not an occultist who is driven by a need to be submissive to 'the hierarchy of the order' or whatever, he is so obviously easy to manipulate just by doing something he doesn't like and causing him to react to it. By attacking him in social or other media your guaranteed an almost immediate response. You could keep him jumping through hoops just by attacking his ego every other second. He almost certainly respond and plan a counter strategy to deal with why your wrong, and why he's not wrong.
So an organization with think tank capacity could definitely plan strategies to piss him off and have him run this way and that, avoiding what's important and possibly attacking the foes of those would are manipulating him ,and/or self destructing himself just because he goes off on triads of hatred and division that cause enough people to reject his cult of personality.
Nobody would need him to pledge loyalty to their group because if they have his psychiatric profile you could easily manipulate his actions that way.

Then by propping him up in these public forums and speaking engagements and letting him just go to town about his beliefs, you get people fired up because they hear him and he actually believes a lot of what he says no matter how much you may disagree , and there are others that feel he's saying what they truly feel and since it seems authentic people take it even more to heart and treat him like a savior/messiah when he is in fact more of the culmination the culture of narcissism and apathy created over decades in this country and world by the media and mind control that disperses division over unity and greed over charity.
Me first I got mine , my tax money shouldn't go to pay the welfare checks of those who don't work culture that festers in any capitalist society.
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 03:33 AM   #5
supertzar

You don't think the President has massive anti-cabal activity going on behind the scenes? Why do they hate him so much if he is supposedly doing what they want? I think of Donald Trump as the anti-politician. He's wrecking the CIA's control of the government for one thing. All those CIA stooges in the FBI are fired. Mueller will be done soon and then prosecutions can start against deep state criminals.

I'm sure he knows about gestures, probably NLP too. All the Presidents are probably trained in it. He's from the business world so it's a different look. It's not that same school all the other ones seemed to go to. He mocks it all the time: how Presidents are supposed to speak; measured and robotic and brief with that certain cadence and so on.

Last edited by supertzar; 13-02-2019 at 03:38 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote