Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 30-09-2017, 05:24 PM   #61
Daisy101

Hey it all comes down to these people becoming famous not for being authentic and not being themselves from the start.
It's not about the money or the fame it's about them selling themselves out in order to get there.
They make a living from reciting other people's lines, living other people's stories - singing other people's heartbreaks and happy times.
They get paid for pretending to be someone else.

And when they become super rich and famous they have a platform to become themselves - to give lectures about their version of the world, politics and how people are starving etc...blaming others...all while continuing to be a huge part of the problem and not giving up their job or changing their lifestyle - Jim still makes films., goes to after parties, promotes the film etc... he just makes extra money now by lecturing us on how to be like him...him? He doesn't even have a personality of his own...none of them do...but that's because we are all gas particles right? because he is above having an ego ...right?

You know when you see a famous person that you admire and respect they are usually trying to avoid the limelight from the start - they just want to be themselves - and that wasn't any of the people shown on the video above...

Of all the famous people that have made an actual difference in the world - none of them were narcissists that sold out to get to the top - they never made becoming famous and rich their target...they were always true to themselves.

Yes the message they give us is real and honourable - it is an honest warning of what happens when you try to be someone else instead of yourself.

But that only happens to a certain type of person - and that person would never be happy - poor or rich - famous or unknown.

That person was unhappy as a child and will always have a hole in their heart until they learn to fill it with spiritual things - none of these people have truly done this - but they are telling us they know what to do and how to be happy ... but they won't do it themselves - and they aren't really trying to help - they are just making extra money and earning more fans that's all - while blaming someone else (you) for their unhappiness instead of accepting responsibility.

Narcissists.

Last edited by Daisy101; 30-09-2017 at 05:28 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2017, 05:30 PM   #62
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

Jim Carrey's late GF's mother and ex husband are suing Carrey for wrongful death, and one of the things being brought out is how Carrey gave her herpes I and II, hepatitis A and chlamydia. They were also his drugs that she OD'd on.

This new "persona" may have to do with his wanting to play Terence McKenna in an upcoming movie.... And if you read down in the comments of the above video, someone is suggesting Carrey is quite powerful in Hollywood occult circles. What a hot mess Carrey is, and so are the gang he runs with. It's all coming undone. It's about time.
I do feel for some reason people are working against him more than anything else otherwise even if the likes of this was true it would be covered up...

For some reason, one way or another, there is a smear campaign against Jim Carrey. You can see the smear in the "news" posted above.
So why are they against him?
Even if this was true you would hold onto this info and use it against him to charge him not parade it around the media which is purely a mechanism to smear nothing more nothing less.

I don't see how the industry he is in is coming undone only he is and is being frozen out and descredited and there's usually a reason for that like him or not. He has obviously upset the wrong people more than anything else...

If you believe everything I say, I don’t trust you. Research!
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:18 PM   #63
ronisron
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
I do feel for some reason people are working against him more than anything else otherwise even if the likes of this was true it would be covered up...

For some reason, one way or another, there is a smear campaign against Jim Carrey. You can see the smear in the "news" posted above.
So why are they against him?
Even if this was true you would hold onto this info and use it against him to charge him not parade it around the media which is purely a mechanism to smear nothing more nothing less.

I don't see how the industry he is in is coming undone only he is and is being frozen out and descredited and there's usually a reason for that like him or not. He has obviously upset the wrong people more than anything else...
It is in a lawsuit for wrongful death brought by his late GF's ex husband and mother, it was not paraded in public, the info was gleamed from court records. It was reported that she overdosed on Carrey's meds, and he didn't deny it from what I can tell. As for all the STD's, I don't know.

Carrey also allegedly told people that he saw Trump shapeshift into a reptilian years ago at Trump hotel. Carrey is part of the 20 million dollar club, one of the first members actually. You can't really believe that he's having some sort of spiritual awakening live on all the TV shows he's appearing on can you? Live on the red carpet, saying something cosmic... live on the Ellen show, and now all of a sudden, he's everywhere having a spiritual awakening, on the TV. And the media is covering this awakening with a big "What is wrong with Jim Carrey?" tagline.....

If Jim was having some sort of meltdown for real, and if he was really "out of control" we wouldn't be seeing it on the Entertainment Tonight show.

Carrey is not to be trusted, not many celebrities are. Most act and lie for a living.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #64
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
It is in a lawsuit for wrongful death brought by his late GF's ex husband and mother, it was not paraded in public, the info was gleamed from court records. It was reported that she overdosed on Carrey's meds, and he didn't deny it from what I can tell. As for all the STD's, I don't know.

Carrey also allegedly told people that he saw Trump shapeshift into a reptilian years ago at Trump hotel. Carrey is part of the 20 million dollar club, one of the first members actually. You can't really believe that he's having some sort of spiritual awakening live on all the TV shows he's appearing on can you? Live on the red carpet, saying something cosmic... live on the Ellen show, and now all of a sudden, he's everywhere having a spiritual awakening, on the TV. And the media is covering this awakening with a big "What is wrong with Jim Carrey?" tagline.....

If Jim was having some sort of meltdown for real, and if he was really "out of control" we wouldn't be seeing it on the Entertainment Tonight show.

Carrey is not to be trusted, not many celebrities are. Most act and lie for a living.
Apparently the reptilian story is fake...

He is 'acting a role' being an artist. It makes him money.
In front of a camera he is always acting.
With all the expensive equipment he has anyone could create art of some kind.

It's another role...the comedian, the actor, the conspiracy guru, the artist...(has he done writer yet?)
nothing wrong with doing different things but he studies the role and acts it
- it doesn't feel sincere...

Especially at over 10,000 dollars a ticket to get into an event to buy his art (that's what I read)
He employs workers at his art studio- it's a business
(Sounds like Damien Hirst much?)
The artworld is for the elite when you make that kind of money - it goes on the stocks and is less about art and more about
pleasing the elite and making money.

This isn't art as a treatment for depression - it's a business.

He learned something valuable from Andy Kaufmann
...people are gullible and believe any lie if you dish it out with confidence.

If making a load of money qualifies you as an artist then he's made it just like Damien Hirst did.

Personally I am not convinced his heart is in his art and he comes across like he's in an acting role...he's a fake

But the as he says himself...Jim Carrey doesn't exist.
They always let you know what they are up to...

The whole world is a stage...for some people...and some make money from that.

Last edited by Daisy101; 01-10-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #65
mranderson

this is all insurance

they know people are turning to alternative sources of info on the internet

they know people will come across all these things Carey talks about

so they ridicule him ,call him a lunatic , make fun of him

that way , people who are just coming across this info for the first time will not want to be ridiculed , made out to be a lunatic and have everyone make fun of them

tricky buggers

and no , never trust an Actor