Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 05-12-2017, 12:32 PM   #281
AClockworkOrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
What part of opinion vs authority don't you get. Is your head that thick?
I guess so, but you still have not answered any of the basic questions. The same themes are in Masonic book after Masonic book. They are on Masonic tracing boards, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
I assume you dont deny the importance of the lion, eagle, ox, and man. They are related to the four seasons. Royal Arch Masons talk a lot about the precession of the equionoxes. Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, and Aquarius represent the four seasons of the Great Year, or of the Zodiac cycle of ages. So what's the big deal? What's the objection?
What is the objection?
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:28 AM   #282
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Is that the best you can do?
Yes, because anti-Masons have never used hoaxes and plants to defame Freemasonry before. Please.

Quote:
What is the objection?
The cherry-picking of quotes used to defame Freemasonry.

Traveling Templar blog - 11NOV2017

Last edited by ksigmason; 07-12-2017 at 12:29 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:54 AM   #283
surfer12

Quote:
Yes, because anti-Masons have never used hoaxes and plants to defame Freemasonry before. Please.
Is that the best you can do, really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

The Six Pointed Star

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 07-12-2017 at 01:54 AM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:23 AM   #284
surfer12

The Talisman of Saturn

From David Icke's The Biggest Secret, page 209, about the origins of the HEX-agram:
"...the six pointed star made its way from Egyptian Pagan rituals of worship, to the goddess Ashteroth and Moloch... then it progressed through the magic arts, witchcraft, (including Arab magicians, Druids and Satanists)... through the Cabala to Isaac Luria, a Cabalist in the 16th century, to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who changed his name to this symbol, to Zionism..

So the very name Rothschild comes from an ancient esoteric symbol connected to Egypt as Moloch (Nimrod) the ‘god’ of sacrifice. The hexagram only became used by the Jewish hierarchy as their symbol with the emergence of the Rothschilds and it has absolutely nothing to do with 'King David' as the Jewish leaders well know. It is on the flag of Israel because Israel is not the land of the Jews, it is the land of the Rothschilds and those who dictate to them from even higher up the Brotherhood pyramid. They created Israel and they control it. The red shield used as the emblem of the Salvation Army was inspired by the Rothschilds, by the way."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HORjPXN4aIY

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 07-12-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:02 AM   #285
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
The Talisman of Saturn

From David Icke's The Biggest Secret, page 209, about the origins of the HEX-agram:
"...the six pointed star made its way from Egyptian Pagan rituals of worship, to the goddess Ashteroth and Moloch... then it progressed through the magic arts, witchcraft, (including Arab magicians, Druids and Satanists)... through the Cabala to Isaac Luria, a Cabalist in the 16th century, to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who changed his name to this symbol, to Zionism..

So the very name Rothschild comes from an ancient esoteric symbol connected to Egypt as Moloch (Nimrod) the ‘god’ of sacrifice. The hexagram only became used by the Jewish hierarchy as their symbol with the emergence of the Rothschilds and it has absolutely nothing to do with 'King David' as the Jewish leaders well know. It is on the flag of Israel because Israel is not the land of the Jews, it is the land of the Rothschilds and those who dictate to them from even higher up the Brotherhood pyramid. They created Israel and they control it. The red shield used as the emblem of the Salvation Army was inspired by the Rothschilds, by the way."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HORjPXN4aIY

actually the star of David was featured in a Hebrew text over 1000 years ago, long be for Mayer Amschel Rothschild was born.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leningrad_Codex
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:40 AM   #286
ksigmason

Quote:
Is that the best you can do, really?
Repeating your lies won't make them true.

Quote:
FYI, a non-Mason designed the Great Seal of the USA.

Traveling Templar blog - 11NOV2017
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:22 AM   #287
JustMe418

Quote:
The Talisman of Saturn

I have read quite a bit about Egyptian religion, etc and have never seen a six pointed star involved. Sometimes I think Davids research can be a bit sloppy and he throws stuff in to get his opinion across but not really justifying his claims. I have read that book and found some of the source he used to be poor.

Its interesting that he says Egyptian pagan rituals. Usually such terminology is used by bible thumping types in a derogatory sense. Sometimes I do question what he is actually trying to do. I have read several of his books and found highly questionable material in them but I was wise enough to not bypass my critical thinking.

Its easy to see why Kabbalists would have such a symbol as it can be seen on the tree of life diagram but this tree diagram was not used in ancient Egypt. They did have star icon but they are 5 pointed and not drawn like pentagrams are.

Dont know why satanists would use the hexagram either. They use the inverted pentagram for obvious reasons but you cant invert a pentagram and it represents the union of spirit and matter, heaven and earth, which is hardly what satanists are trying to do. Personally I think his whole line of though in your quote is to make links between the 6 pointed star and satanism.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:36 AM   #288
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Anti-masons.....you mean GOOD people??? lol

This scenario is just like my favorite fiction show; True Blood. Dionysus worshipers are about the be exposed for what they are. Tyrannical, insane, human sacrificing puppets. With a god of destruction that they believe in, being nothing but a lie. He dosent show up, lol. The cult life dispersed as those types of energies are NO LONGER ALLOWED!!!

All that human trafficking graveyard to graveyard, masonic lodge to masonic lodge drastically reduced. Wait until the swamp cleaning hits America. Wait until the REAL PTB start saying "NO" ......b/c ITS THE LAW. No trafficking, no wars, etc. Even Trump has been told by the Federation........ummmm.....you don't make the rules here. lol Federation rules, God's/Goddess of Heavens rules.....that's forever btw.

Good people here.......get the popcorn ready please!! lol

Time to make GOOD use of Independence Day fire works, and blow this thing up!!!!
Let them know HOW YOU FEEL about the things EVERYONE is about to know and see.
Everybody WILL KNOW!!!

What a childish and ridiculous post

So are you inciting people to carry out terrorist acts by telling them to blow things up? is this what you are going to do?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 07-12-2017 at 08:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #289
AClockworkOrange

Quote:
The cherry-picking of quotes used to defame Freemasonry.
There was no defamation in those posts.

Quote:
I assume you dont deny the importance of the lion, eagle, ox, and man. They are related to the four seasons. Royal Arch Masons talk a lot about the precession of the equionoxes. Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, and Aquarius represent the four seasons of the Great Year, or of the Zodiac cycle of ages. So what's the big deal? What's the objection?
Do you object to this or not? If you object, then why?
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:09 PM   #290
surfer12

Quote:
Repeating your lies won't make them true.[
I'm only posting the video, which does look frightfully genuine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

Quote:
FYI, a non-Mason designed the Great Seal of the USA.
Never disputed that. Wonder how much he was paid though?

Last edited by surfer12; 08-12-2017 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #291
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
actually the star of David was featured in a Hebrew text over 1000 years ago, long be for Mayer Amschel Rothschild was born.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leningrad_Codex
You should send David an email and complain! However, no where in the Old Testament were Jews instructed to adopt the hexagram as an emblem. Evidence suggests that the early use of the hexagram was limited to "practical Kabbalah,". Some Jews, not all, got involved in witchcraft and magic.

Last edited by surfer12; 07-12-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:24 PM   #292
Oreironstar

Quote:
There was no defamation in those posts.

Do you object to this or not? If you object, then why?

You will not get a direct answer to your question from this poster
Just Obfuscation disguised as Disgust and contempt
Fair effort but fruitless
Oreironstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:30 PM   #293
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What a childish and ridiculous post

So are you inciting people to carry out terrorist acts by telling them to blow things up? is this what you are going to do?

Really?
im sure that wasnt a "cry to rally on a flag"......
Just frustration being vented by someone who might know something is wrong...

What do you think of the US president declaring "Jerusalem" as the Isreali Capitol?
I think your comment might be more suited to "his" twitter feed.....

Old 07-12-2017, 10:05 PM   #294
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Really?
im sure that wasnt a "cry to rally on a flag"......
Just frustration being vented by someone who might know something is wrong...

What do you think of the US president declaring "Jerusalem" as the Isreali Capitol?
I think your comment might be more suited to "his" twitter feed.....

Not being obsessed with jews and Israel Im not really that fussed. Im quite sure there are various people who would like stamp their own agenda on Jerusalem, including arabs.

I think its adorable when people use icons to try and get their point across.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:06 PM   #295
JustMe418

Quote:

Is obfuscation the new buzz word? does it appear in any new books by chance?
Old 07-12-2017, 10:27 PM   #296
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Not being obsessed with jews and Israel Im not really that fussed. Im quite sure there are various people who would like stamp their own agenda on Jerusalem, including arabs.

I think its adorable when people use icons to try and get their point across.

Guess this applies here too....nothing to see people...move along please
Old 08-12-2017, 08:40 AM   #297
JustMe418

Quote:

Guess this applies here too....nothing to see people...move along please
lol, using that word in a vain effort to appear intelligent then. Who are you copying as those are not your words I reckon?

Last edited by JustMe418; 08-12-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:54 AM   #298
free thinker

Thumbs up

Nice to see the "Tennis" match is still going strong!
free thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:42 PM   #299
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by free thinker View Post
Nice to see the "Tennis" match is still going strong!

Its been at match point for a while now eh
Its just that the Umpire is of course "On the Square" .....so here we are ...
Deuce