Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 27-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
fanof2012

Default The "Nothing To Hide" Excuse Is An Apathy Copout

Many who don't care about Big Brother spying on them or having their rights violated will use the "I don't care because I have nothing to hide" excuse. Did it ever occur to anyone that when people use this excuse they are making a copout for their apathy? Perhaps what they mean to say when they say this is, "I do care about having my rights violated, but I am apathetic and I feel there is no hope for humanity, so I will just act like I don't care."

We gotta wake up humanity by solving the apathy problem folks!
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #2
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
Many who don't care about Big Brother spying on them or having their rights violated will use the "I don't care because I have nothing to hide" excuse. Did it ever occur to anyone that when people use this excuse they are making a copout for their apathy? Perhaps what they mean to say when they say this is, "I do care about having my rights violated, but I am apathetic and I feel there is no hope for humanity, so I will just act like I don't care."

We gotta wake up humanity by solving the apathy problem folks!
amen

this world is so fucked cos everyone is sucking apathetic dick

its not the government, but the people who don't do
anything about it, who are the true evil ones
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 06:19 PM   #3
andy1033

That excuse is stupid beyond words.

I can tell you if you do nout, your life can be absolutely ruined by surveillance by scum using the state against your life.

This argument shows how ignorant they are.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
terrien
Inactive

One of my friends uses this excuse for Facebook and Instagam and the like. The whole thing is idiotic beyond belief, and it hurts my head to even think about it. Humans have some seriously thick skulls and care far too much about an online presence. Instagram is almost worse than Facebook if you ask me.

Thank you for the thread though, time to go smash my head into the wall to reduce the amount of annoyance it brings me to think of social media and big brother.

terrien is offline   Reply With Quote