Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 25-05-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
fanof2012

Thumbs down Scheduled Radio Guest Chickens Out

I was supposed to have Big Brother expert and privacy advocate Katherine Albrecht on my radio show this past Wednesday, but I had to get a new guest because Katherine chickened out. I sent a message a few days before the show to remind her, and the person taking her messages responded by saying, "Katherine was originally scheduled to appear on your show, but she has decided not to because of differences in spiritual opinion."

My response was, "Well that's a huge shame because one of the main reasons I made this show was to combine the work of many different people of many different fields of research into a collective whole."

This is just another example of how truthseekers either can't get along or can't discuss certain things simply because they have a fear of what other people think about them. Katherine must have thought that appearing on my show (which often covers far out subjects like aliens and infinite consciousness) would discredit her, so she chickened out. What a shame, she would've been a great guest.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #2
alisa2

Just let it go. Don't hold grudges. That's the spiritual thing to do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/fanof2012/videos
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 04:07 PM   #3
alisa2

Yes, she let her reputation get the best of her. You're not big name radio person, so pfftt to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLkkGaKJbd4
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
thecatsmeow
Banned

Default More radio here...

Critical Mass Show Bank Holiday special. Turn off the telly and tune in for some chat, debate and views with your host Paul Giovanni and special guest Alex Williams of Razor's Edge show fame. Please note this show may contain adult views and opinions expressed in a non PC manner....you've been warned.... Feel free to join in the debate and chat in the CMR chat room. Please join us tonight 7pm-9pm on http://criticalmassradio.co.uk/
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote