Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 05-02-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
earthicastar

Default Mayan Calendar-Mar 9- Universal Underworld begins

http://www.starpriestess.com/Allison...roForecast.pdf

On March 9, the Universal Underworld of the Mayan Calendar begins, blowing open the walls of human perception and freeing us to experience our cosmic nature as divine co-creators. This initiation lasts through October 28, 2011, and signals another quantum acceleration of consciousness evolution. (Based on the work of Mayan scholar Carl Johan Calleman

The ancient and prophetic Mayan calendar is ending. The new year features six eclipses, and four outer planets change signs in 2011. The writing's on the wall. The year is all about change.
Not that recent years haven't rocked our reality. In 2011, the energies are more complex. As the evolution of consciousness accelerates on Earth, we're able to download and integrate increasingly intense cosmic frequencies that further speed up the process. More and more quickly, we're learning to adapt.

"Think back to the rather chaotic period of April through August of 2010. Now multiply that upheaval by a factor of 20, lengthen the period of volatility and subtract maybe one or two units of intensity, and you’ve got the basic idea of what to expect in 2011."

If you’re going the empowered route, in this new year it’s time to…
- Ride the wave of change
- Deepen your spiritual practice
- Get clear on your values and set priorities
- Stay grounded
- Stay focused
- Stay positive
- Take action
- Live your purpose
- Create with intent
- Practice discernment
- Expect miracles

earthica*star: por la familia de 'Soveran'
care of: general post
near: [Pond, California]
non domestic, without the US
earthicastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
earthicastar

Ian Lungold first represented this date as Fed 11.. Carl Calleman later chnged it according to the above

Old 05-02-2011, 02:57 AM   #3
truepositive

I feel this is already happening at the moment. In no ways i am actually working with the restrictions of a truely vegan/ detoxing diet. In no other ways am i actually being spiritual in the common sense of the word. All i do right now is research interesting stuff and spread it with the biggest population i can find. All i do as well is try to project positivity on everyone in my local environment. Also i try my very best to stay away from judging friends or hurting them when it serves nothing.
New-age or not, positivity actually makes a change. I have felt it in the last couple of days and i will never deny experience. I am coming quite close to fixing my diabetes with mostly self- researched vitamins and supplements, and i feel i am close to containing it mentally. The world is changing, its not just a new age mantra.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:53 AM   #4
blakeriede

ian lungold - feb 11
carl calleman mar 9

whats a few days here or there creation isnt perfect

but that global shutdown of power sure will be! kind of hard to have a war when the equipment fails! Ha!
blakeriede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
earthicastar

I tend to feel that Feb 11th is the beginning of the last cycle.. according to the Tzolkin, Feb 11 2011 is called "One Imox"
the 'Galactic Tone' is 1 (One / Unity) -and the Sun Sign for that day is Imox * Imix (Crocodile)

'One' is the beginning of all things. It is the first, the whole, and the ALL...

'Crocodile' receives messages of primal creative force.
Simply the beginning of all things.

Feb 11th is also 260 days from Oct 28th, and that makes more sense in the day and night schedule ... although with the schumann resonanace collapsing, time would theoretically be shortened, so as to make the March date be a reasonable consideration also..

... i dont really know if any of it makes a lick of sense.. but speculatively..

it is interesting stuff

Old 05-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #6
blakeriede

well if you look at what is happening in egypt and other parts of the world it makes perfect sense. the crap is falling apart, just as predicted, exactly on schedule. (UN-FORTUNATELY...might I add)

---

The truth of things will usually come about the 4th day/night so we can look forward to what is coming around march-may area of this year, And the alien disclosures happening everywhere.

Creation isnt perfect but the universe tends to unfold as it should doesn't it.
when the tzolkin reaches its final date (oct 28) the creation "cycle" restarts. so a brand new hologram of the consciousness of the universe will appear on earth and flood away the evil, perpetuating life. so we have a lot to look forward to
Old 05-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #7
earthicastar

well whether it starts in feb or march.. midway to oct 28.. or the 4th night and fifth day...should prove to be a very exciting time .. i look forward to it as well

Old 05-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #8
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthicastar View Post
well whether it starts in feb or march.. midway to oct 28.. or the 4th night and fifth day...should prove to be a very exciting time .. i look forward to it as well
Yep and even though Ian Lungold worked it out to 11th Feb and Carl Calleman worked out to 9th March, Carl Calleman recently made it clear that the 11th Feb is still valid and important regardless.

20 times compression about to hit and basically the same amount of creation that has been occuring every 360 days since 1999 is about to occur every 18/20 days. We can see the acceleration all around us already and its going to get even crazier.

These are very exciting times we are entering and i feel very privileged to be here at this amazing point of time.

Last edited by lobuk; 05-02-2011 at 10:33 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #9
yourbodyisall

I would just like to remind everyone that it probably won't take noticeable form on that date. I say this because I don't want it to be a let down or a reason to say its bull. Its an energetic shift of sorts so it may take a while to see the results manifest.

Although as most people have already said, we know things are moving a long very quickly now
Old 05-02-2011, 11:20 PM   #10
blakeriede

13 baktuns = 5125 years and if you multiply 5125 by 5 you get 25625 years which is about how long it takes our solar system to orbit the milky way.

i am wondering, is there a name for this giant orbit? like "great year" or something?

13 baktuns = 3114 B.C. - 2012 A.D. = Long count calendar measures this

Last edited by blakeriede; 05-02-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #11
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbodyisall View Post
I would just like to remind everyone that it probably won't take noticeable form on that date. I say this because I don't want it to be a let down or a reason to say its bull. Its an energetic shift of sorts so it may take a while to see the results manifest.

Although as most people have already said, we know things are moving a long very quickly now
Yep spot on and well worth pointing out.

There will be people just dying to jump in and say well here we are and nothing has happened as if it is some sort of prediction which couldnt be further from the truth. The same thing happened when the seventh day of the 8th cycle commenced last November and they simply did not understand what it was all about.

If anyone is unclear about what this about, they should watch these Ian Lungold video series as they explain everything in fine detail.

Here are the first parts of 2 great Ian Lungold Seminars that are a must watch.

Ian Xel Lungold - Mayan Calendar Comes North - 1 of 16

Ian Lungold-The Evolution Continues Pt 1

Last edited by lobuk; 05-02-2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Added Vids. ;)
Old 05-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #12
blakeriede

here is a posting at a forum i frequent and it is claiming that we are not apart of the milky way galaxy.....

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...52718#msg52718

and here is another posting in which i created about ian lungold's observations:

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...76125#msg76125

ok so the Tzolkin (count of days) calendar is a 260 day cycle calendar
The long coount (13 baktun cycle calendar) is also of a 260 unit construction of 260 katuns.
each katun is just under 20 years (around 19.7)
the 260 katuns can be mapped out on the same grid structures as the tzolkin (based on human gestation, or one of the pyramids)
--
20 days = 1 uinal = 0.
18 uinals = 1 tun of 360 days 0.0.
20 tuns = 1 katun 0.0.0.
20 katuns = 1 baktun 0.0.0.0.
13 baktuns = from 3114 B.C. - 2012 A.D. (1,872,000 days - around 5125 years)
--
5125 years x 5 = 25,625 years or About 1 orbit around the milky way galaxy ;D
--
20 baktuns = 1 piktun 0.0.0.0.0.0.
20 piktuns = 1 kalabtun 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.
20 kalabtuns - 1 kinchiltun 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.
20 kinchiltuns = 1 alautun 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0. (roughly 65,000,000 tuns) roughly 64 million years

so if 5 13 baktun cycles is about 1 orbit of our solar system around the milky way (about 25,625 years) how would we find the exact date we were born on?

what is the 1 orbit (25,625 years) called the "great year" or something?

so instead of saying something like"Hi my name is such and such and i was born on gregorian 1978" and associating yourself with the gregorian year and instead say something like "i was born on the year 21,234 and the date today is 21,240 which makes me 16 years old " (because thats within the confines of the 1 orbit measurement of about 25,625 years) ;D

and then we would have to figure out which time period of the galaxy we are in (i.e. how old is the milky way galaxy, or andromeda galaxy or whatever galaxy you live in) and you could add that measurement to it. and when you encounter a alien or a human from a different galaxy you could tell him you are from a galaxy which is for example 5 million years old and he is from a galaxy which is 6 million years and you could shake hands and agree on this and have peace between your galaxies and this would spread accrossed the universe and the whole universe would be awesome because everybody would know the truth and be friendly! (hypothetically)

CRAP WHERE DID WE BEGIN!!!

thoughts please? lol
and please correct any miscalculations or informational inaccuracies please if you can

Last edited by blakeriede; 05-02-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #13
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeriede View Post
here is a posting at a forum i frequent and it is claiming that we are not apart of the milky way galaxy.....

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...52718#msg52718

and here is another posting in which i created about ian lungold's observations:

http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...76125#msg76125

ok so the Tzolkin (count of days) calendar is a 260 day cycle calendar
The long coount (13 baktun cycle calendar) is also of a 260 unit construction of 260 katuns.
each katun is just under 20 years (around 19.7)
the 260 katuns can be mapped out on the same grid structures as the tzolkin (based on human gestation, or one of the pyramids)
--
20 days = 1 uinal = 0.
18 uinals = 1 tun of 360 days 0.0.
20 tuns = 1 katun 0.0.0.
20 katuns = 1 baktun 0.0.0.0.
13 baktuns = from 3114 B.C. - 2012 A.D. (1,872,000 days - around 5125 years)
--
5125 years x 5 = 25,625 years or About 1 orbit around the milky way galaxy ;D
--
20 baktuns = 1 piktun 0.0.0.0.0.0.
20 piktuns = 1 kalabtun 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.
20 kalabtuns - 1 kinchiltun 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.
20 kinchiltuns = 1 alautun 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0. (roughly 65,000,000 tuns) roughly 64 million years

so if 5 13 baktun cycles is about 1 orbit of our solar system around the milky way (about 25,625 years) how would we find the exact date we were born on?

what is the 1 orbit (25,625 years) called the "great year" or something?

so instead of saying something like"Hi my name is such and such and i was born on gregorian 1978" and associating yourself with the gregorian year and instead say something like "i was born on the year 21,234 and the date today is 21,240 which makes me 16 years old " (because thats within the confines of the 1 orbit measurement of about 25,625 years) ;D

and then we would have to figure out which time period of the galaxy we are in (i.e. how old is the milky way galaxy, or andromeda galaxy or whatever galaxy you live in) and you could add that measurement to it. and when you encounter a alien or a human from a different galaxy you could tell him you are from a galaxy which is for example 5 million years old and he is from a galaxy which is 6 million years and you could shake hands and agree on this and have peace between your galaxies and this would spread accrossed the universe and the whole universe would be awesome because everybody would know the truth and be friendly! (hypothetically)

CRAP WHERE DID WE BEGIN!!!

thoughts please? lol
and please correct any miscalculations or informational inaccuracies please if you can
Great idea but it gives me a head ache just even contemplating trying to calculate it LoL.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:32 AM   #14
blakeriede

uggh...lol
Old 06-02-2011, 02:26 AM   #15
troii

http://www.treeoflifecelebration.com...emid=1&lang=en

http://www.treeoflifecelebration.com...emid=1&lang=en

Dr. Calleman explains the Feb 11 to March 9 switch.
"Basically, this theme involves discussions of the human spirit, its gradual evolution over innumerable lifetimes, its immortality and its eventual merger with and into the Great Spirit or Universal Consciousness or God, which the TJ refers to as Creation." - http://www.tjresearch.info/overview.htm
troii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:33 AM   #16
truepositive

Good posts. Change is happening i can feel it and sense it in my direct environment.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #17
boeing727

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepositive View Post
Good posts. Change is happening i can feel it and sense it in my direct environment.
Yes as of the recent last few days there has been a frequency rise. Before that the frequencies I was picking up were a lot lower. As of the 3rd Feb 2011 we are in the chinese year of the rabbit. The vibes of this year include helping each other out.

I do not know how Feb 11th fits into it if it does at all but I think we are starting to get somewhere allbeit slowly
boeing727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #18
elijahb

Comet Elenin.

The discovery of a comet last month. Original estimates put it's trajectory within 8 Astronomical Units (AU) of earth, but revised numbers put it much closer at 0.15 au. Its arrival comes this Sept/Oct with Earth passing through its debris trail around November 2011

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C/2010%20X1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1

Old 09-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #19
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahb View Post
Comet Elenin.

The discovery of a comet last month. Original estimates put it's trajectory within 8 Astronomical Units (AU) of earth, but revised numbers put it much closer at 0.15 au. Its arrival comes this Sept/Oct with Earth passing through its debris trail around November 2011

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C/2010%20X1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1

So here e have a topic in regards to feeling the positive effects of the Mayan Calendar and you post up information in regards to a natural disaster? why?

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #20
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Yep and even though Ian Lungold worked it out to 11th Feb and Carl Calleman worked out to 9th March, Carl Calleman recently made it clear that the 11th Feb is still valid and important regardless.

20 times compression about to hit and basically the same amount of creation that has been occuring every 360 days since 1999 is about to occur every 18/20 days. We can see the acceleration all around us already and its going to get even crazier.

These are very exciting times we are entering and i feel very privileged to be here at this amazing point of time.
Yep.

I have a feeling the more energy sensitive people will pick up a change on Friday.

These past two weeks I have experienced amazingly vivid dreams and it's not just me, loads of people i know have, my Dad was even telling me about his dreams, never in my life has my dad spoken about his dreams.

I experienced a form of telepathy two weeks ago, my girlfriend had thought of redesigning the flat and even drawn a diagram at work, meanwhile i suddenly have an urge to redesign the flat to almost identical to her diagram.

Cat's I have encountered are more loving and seem to know change is a foot, i'd even go as far to say they are trying to communicate with me.

This all sounds mad, but my intutition is telling me, the people more sensitive to energy or more spiritual will experience a noticable change from Friday onwards.

That doesn't mean I am predicting anything, other than a slight different outlook or feeling/vibration about our reality and the majority of people wont notice anything at first.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote