Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 29-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #21
vienna

you honestly believe anything good will come out of any dealings with the MSM?

like when George Galloway went on the Celeb Big Brother TV series to talk about serious issues he thought he could reach a wider audience

did the editorial process allow his comments to be in the final aired edit?
or did the end result become him crawling around on the carpet in a leotard pretending to be a cat?

"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #22
stevie0013
Banned

That Lee guy whos the under cover reported already said that all mainstream media has said there's a blackout on anything critising the Olympics so we all know what it's gonna be like.
Hope they both tell them to fuck off, only trying to use them for there own means when it suits them.
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #23
wiseguy

Unless it was a live show then no! A BBC produced docu will make him look like a twat.
Old 29-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #24
sparkplug

They want to discredit people plain and simple.

If they allowed Mr. Icke to speak out then their game would be up.

So it's back to ridiculing him, and us because we can see through their bullshit and lies.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #25
justin_pushka

No Dont go on it. Heres why:

If they were going to do anything at the olympics why would the bbc air it before hand? It looks to me like a trap. They get a whole bunch of "conspiracy types" on there mix Davids stuff in with a load of crazy crap and then when nothing happens at the olympics itll be used to discredit Davids work.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #26
talktalk

If I was David icke and Paul watson I would use this to everyones advantage!

You now finally have a chance to catch the BBC out on everything.

Heres how;

David and Paul get together and kit each other out with covert HIGH TECH audio/video so that you can expose their game if they have one or you can create your own copy after seeing theirs.

But they would probably have some sort of confidentiality agreement that says you cannot conduct your own filming

but then again you could double twist it and say you were both undercover journalists posing as conspiracy theorists therefore in the publics interest of what goes on with tax payers money!! lol.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #27
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
If I was David icke and Paul watson I would use this to everyones advantage!

You now finally have a chance to catch the BBC out on everything.

Heres how;

David and Paul get together and kit each other out with covert HIGH TECH audio/video so that you can expose their game if they have one or you can create your own copy after seeing theirs.

But they would probably have some sort of confidentiality agreement that says you cannot conduct your own filming

but then again you could double twist it and say you were both undercover journalists posing as conspiracy theorists therefore in the publics interest of what goes on with tax payers money!! lol.
Like Niels Harit did...
Listen to this **** Mike Ruddin attack him....this is the REAL BBC...nasty cunts, probably on MI5 payroll...
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #28
badtv

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Like Niels Harit did...
Listen to this **** Mike Ruddin attack him....this is the REAL BBC...nasty cunts, probably on MI5 payroll...
May 2011 BBC Interview with Dr. Niels Harrit. - YouTube
agreed.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #29
kostya

No, because there will be no false flag. Too many people talking about it, too many YouTube videos kicking about regarding a false flag. This is all being done to take the piss out of us and people like DI, I'm sure of that now.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 06:24 AM   #30
herbes

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Remember the BBC Question Time program?

Pre-selected audience, pre-selected questions, pre-selected answers.
yep and when it came to my town i went , at the door they asked me to tell them the questions i will ask , i told them thats my private voice , they then told me your not coming in then !

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #31
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostya View Post
No, because there will be no false flag. Too many people talking about it, too many YouTube videos kicking about regarding a false flag. This is all being done to take the piss out of us and people like DI, I'm sure of that now.
this
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #32
dawnuk

Umm, BTW does anyone have an email addy for Paul Watson? PM me if so please...
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #33
wakeup2nwo

Update.

"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #34
stevie0013
Banned

So since the BBC is doing a documentary on alien invasion at the Olympics that basically means that it's not going to happen, this alien invasion I mean.
Because it's not as if there going to do it on the Beeb & then it's going to happen. It’s to mainstream.
By the way when I got into trouble with people on here a few weeks ago & there was lots of arguments because I was so critical of this alien idea, when I told everyone to shut up about it, this is the exact fucking reason why, I called it before any of us even knew about this documentary & I’ve been proven right. I said that by spouting crazy theories about little green men you're giving the whole truth movement a bad name & you're supplying the enemy with the exact ammunition that need to completely discredit all of us, a theory about aliens invading at the Olympics is so ridiculous that it's gonna to get the ridicule that it deserves & reflect badly on all us, I said that weeks & months ago & with this news of this documentary I’ve been proven right so thanks a lot people. I took so much shit & probably will again now, but I said it so go & check it out for yourselves & now I’m right, it’s gonna be fucking painful sitting there watching the whole movement that I care about get torn to fucking shreds, thanks a bunch to the science fiction oriented amongst us

Last edited by stevie0013; 01-07-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #35
dawnuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
So since the BBC is doing a documentary on alien invasion at the Olympics that basically means that it's not going to happen, this alien invasion I mean.
Because it's not as if there going to do it on the Beeb & then it's going to happen. It’s to mainstream.
By the way when I got into trouble with people on here a few weeks ago & there was lots of arguments because I was so critical of this alien idea, when I told everyone to shut up about it, this is the exact fucking reason why, I called it before any of us even knew about this documentary & I’ve been proven right. I said that by spouting crazy theories about little green men you're giving the whole truth movement a bad name & you're supplying the enemy with the exact ammunition that need to completely discredit all of us, a theory about aliens invading at the Olympics is so ridiculous that it's gonna to get the ridicule that it deserves & reflect badly on all us, I said that weeks & months ago & with this news of this documentary I’ve been proven right so thanks a lot people. I took so much shit & probably will again now, but I said it so go & check it out for yourselves & now I’m right, it’s gonna be fucking painful sitting there watching the whole movement that I care about get torn to fucking shreds, thanks a bunch to the science fiction oriented amongst us

here here.....

its easy to make you look like a nutter...........
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #36
what2put

From johnurwin.com

What I would like to say to this young man Paul Watson, who works for the Infowars.com is, that does he really believe that the truth movement and the conspiracy program (such as the one he works for) has some dramatic influence on the outcome of what the elite have planned and the advance of the NWO? When in fact it has the complete opposite effect. It promotes their program of fear and confusion. So listen carefully to what this young man has to say because most of what he’s saying is correct. But remember it is the government that is warning the public about a terrorist attack and it is the government and the media who are saying that there could be an alien attack! I cannot see how the BBC can discredit the conspiracy programs when in fact they are ones who are saying this. So if nothing takes place during the Olympic Games, it will be the government and the media who should be embarrassed but I don’t think they give a damn, do you. It’s my believe that the Elite, the government they not going to miss out on opportunity such as this to advance their NWO. I don’t think it matters who says what, or says it to whoever. Anyone who has any influence, who speaks out against their plans are assassinated such as JFK and numerous others.
what2put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #37
stevie0013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnuk View Post
here here.....

its easy to make you look like a nutter...........

Really?? And this coming from someone who believes little green men are going to land at the Olympic games

Last edited by stevie0013; 02-07-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #38
stevie0013
Banned

I owned al you guys on this BS alien story, you all got conned LOL (again)

Any time the media prints up little bits and pieces and hints you all get suckered into it. The media deliberately gave hints on UFO’s so you would believe it & then they could discredit you & you all feel for it hook line and sinker! & you are the guys that think you're awake? You're so far asleep you're in a coma.
Hey now that's not all forget the Hollie Greig case now either shall we, I think conveniently enough we all forgot that a little to quickly right lol