Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 29-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
taycray

Thumbs down Sacrilege! Stonehenge travelling around the UK

Something strange a friend pointed out to me on facebook so i I did a lil research

This http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...50189700_n.jpg posted on the london London 2012 festival page rules for the Stonehenge bouncy castle

Quote:
"Sacrilege is the violation or injurious treatment of a sacred object. In a less proper sense, any transgression against the virtue of religion would be a sacrilege. It can come in the form of irreverence to sacred persons, places, and things. When the sacrilegious offence is verbal, it is called blasphemy. "Sacrilege" originates from the Latin sacer, sacred, and legere, to steal, as in Roman times it referred to the plundering of temples and graves. By the time of Cicero, sacrilege had adopted a more expansive meaning, including verbal offences against religion and undignified treatment of sacred objects."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacrilege
Quote:
Sacrilege, one of the most engaging projects of 2012 for young people in Britain and Ireland, created by Jeremy Deller, winner of the Turner Prize in 2004. A playful and imaginative way of getting children feel and touch history while having a load of fun at the same time. Stonehenge is a core visit on SOL courses to Devon and using this film both before and after the visit, will provide a completely new perspective on this historic national monument and feed into discussions of how me make history both meaningful and memorable for young people. "A lot of my work deals with history, and Sacrilege is no exception, this is a way to get reacquainted with ancient Britain with your shoes off." Jeremy Deller http://sacrilege2012.co.uk/

sat here for ages trying to embed the youtube YouTube vid, can anyone enlighten me n how to do this

all was reveal once i I took the plunge and hit the submit button lol

Last edited by taycray; 29-06-2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: new member error
taycray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
i_am

Just post the URL
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
taycray

Thanx, guess I was looking to hard although it's always easy once you know how.
taycray is offline   Reply With Quote