Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 16-06-2016, 10:44 AM   #1
supertzar

Default Elephant named 'Deforestation'

Shouldn't reforestation be the focus of efforts to remediate "climate change" more than vehicle emissions? Victor Schauberger wrote about how when we remove the forest canopy the ground dries and eventually becomes devoid of microbial life. Wherever this happens floods will follow when it rains, causing erosion. The ability of the land to absorb the heat of the sun is compromised. Obviously this has a destructive effect on climate.

Plants absorb CO2 so I think reforestation should help if there is actually an overabundance of it. We are losing priceless species of plants and animals every day while the Lungs Of The Planet (rainforests) are actively being destroyed for profit and the survival of poor individuals and communities. Who knows what potential medical cures and other natural wonders are being lost on a daily basis?

Last edited by supertzar; 16-06-2016 at 10:55 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 11:12 AM   #2
h2pogo
Inactive

As long as we pay the carbon tax they do what the fuck they like.

And when they do plant new trees its ones that suck the ground dry and creates a environment where nothing else grows..
We are aware i am sure how hemp is an exeptional plant at absorbing co2 and helps the eco system in many ways, and we know what happens when we grow that with out a licence..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 11:25 AM   #3
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Of course they should be planting new forests, but from what I see locally they are cutting down as many trees as they can manage to save money on tree surgeon costs. I know the big issue is all the rainforests being destroyed, but here in england we should be planting new forests every year. Iv'e talked to people in the past regarding co2 and the answer - to plant more trees, and it's such a simple obvious answer.

Are they spending the carbon tax money on planting new forests? I highly doubt it. But I think if co2 levels do go up, that nature will thrive and probably try its best to reclaim a lot of what we have covered in concrete, bricks and tarmac. Also I reckon plants would start to grow huge compared to how they are now.

The rainforest issue is very sad because so much is lost when those trees are cut down. Ecosystems that might take thousands of years to get to that kind of diversity are obliterated when the forests are cut down. They can plant new trees, but it doesn't rebuild the diverse populations of plants, fungi and animals.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 16-06-2016, 11:52 AM   #4
knightofalbion

70% of deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest is down to cattle ranching ...
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #5
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
70% of deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest is down to cattle ranching ...
I'd like to see a dramatic increase in small farms closer to home and a move away from fast food companies like McD's who deforest the Amazon. There are plenty of places a few cows could graze on here in the USA that could feed a lot of us.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 12:00 PM   #6
cosmic tramp

It's not all bad news though, interesting fact : did you know sustainable European forests are be planted at a rate of 1,500 soccer pitches per day. Trawl this site and you can dispel many other wood and paper myths.

http://www.twosides.info

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 16-06-2016 at 12:10 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 05:48 PM   #7
magritte

I agree we need to reforest alot more land. Reforesting helps prevent droughts, flooding, improves biodiversity and food production and trees are even proven make people happier.

Alot of the worlds real issues can be solved through reforesting. I am sure alot of the more extreme weather we are seeing now is down to this.

I am glad some people know about Schauberger he really was a genius, the more I read his books the more I am convinced his theories were right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
It's not all bad news though, interesting fact : did you know sustainable European forests are be planted at a rate of 1,500 soccer pitches per day. Trawl this site and you can dispel many other wood and paper myths.

http://www.twosides.info
Trees are good but it depends how they plant them and how varied they are. If its intensive pine for paper they can get bent and blown over like matchsticks and/or help cause landslides.

Last edited by magritte; 16-06-2016 at 05:59 PM.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 03:46 AM   #8
motleyhoo

This is exactly my argument against people who think rising CO2 levels are not a problem. They might not be a problem if we were not cutting down millions of trees and burning away millions of acres of rain forests every year. Growing more trees is the solution to absorbing air pollution in general, but we're much too stupid of a species to do something that simple because someone has to pay for it and that's when the fingers start pointing.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:18 AM   #9
hurr

"did you know sustainable European forests are be planted at a rate of 1,500 soccer pitches per day. "

did you know European soil is lost and covered with cement and asphalt at a rate of 362 soccer pitches per day. The future consists of cement and asphalt.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:42 PM   #10
andy1033

Most of the stuff victor believed in, would go over most peoples head. People that understand nature to his degree, will always be mostly ignored.

I will never understand those asian cities, without any green, or trees anywhere. Just built up housing. There lifes must be very nasty in those places.

People like william reich, tesla, schauberger , there ideas most people cannot comprehend, or understand.

All three had a resonance with nature, most would have no idea about.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-08-2016 at 12:44 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote