Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 22-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
lotusrose

Default Mabus the antichrist

Topic is the antichrist or as some call mabus. I didn't know where to post this so I ended up here.
Like many we all ponder who mabus is and so many around the world like me put their 2 cent worth in.. and I ponder as they never make sense. mabus I thought was never one person but a group which I thought might be mosad, but like children they are not smart enough they are like children in day care crying to be fed.

few weeks ago I had a thought a bit like looking up on the internet and one thing leads to another etc.

I read a book nothing to do with this topic but one thing leads to another so to speak. This avo a young lad walked out the door of a gym all I saw was his body in good shape his head bit to small for his body.. shame when he looks in the window he needs to look to take a good look at himself and not just a thought.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
lotusrose

I read tarot cards for years I never did read them the way many do.. the book of life . So Crowley who was a man of good knows what who did this and that yet was the first as far as I know who had 3 magicians in a deck.
the magician magi fool 3 wise men, magician or magi is it he called them is one who lies a fake person. Crowley has 3 magicians the three wise men the 3 antichrist in his deck. first looks like napoleon, second hitler both have their male bits showing. Crowley I am not a fan but I do think he did use his cards to show mabus.. third he show as a giant with no sex with a shadow figure controlling until now I thought the third was human but seems now it may not be.

just a note 2 of the cards transform into something else the third is blank.
Old 22-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default antichrist is a project

READ OTHER POSTS BY THIS USERNAME. It's a woman, a gatekeeper, the spiritual information being the ones with which they control you with.

THE LAST POST IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. yet the marking of the beast is psychopathy, the mirror image of empathy. Empathy is what will get you tortured as you will be made to empathize with the beast,

Croatia is a sacrifice, so are Bosnia and others there, so is the pope. Everything is in reverse, that's why the cabal hid no more, that's why they let ,,the ascension'' procees and prayers and such. The antichrist comes under Christ's earthly name, the person is possessed in ways you would not believe, the symbols of EVERY RELIGION are now useless, mabus himself is not the antichrist. The manipulation of the laws of order in the Universe are. The antichrist is a triple threat, as it is hidden behind which was a lamb, a false prophet as it tells what will happen because it is the root of it, and forsees everything. Hide spiritualy and physicaly.
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default From Sophia, Christ's wisdom to Baphomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusrose View Post
I read tarot cards for years I never did read them the way many do.. the book of life . So Crowley who was a man of good knows what who did this and that yet was the first as far as I know who had 3 magicians in a deck.
the magician magi fool 3 wise men, magician or magi is it he called them is one who lies a fake person. Crowley has 3 magicians the three wise men the 3 antichrist in his deck. first looks like napoleon, second hitler both have their male bits showing. Crowley I am not a fan but I do think he did use his cards to show mabus.. third he show as a giant with no sex with a shadow figure controlling until now I thought the third was human but seems now it may not be.

just a note 2 of the cards transform into something else the third is blank.
It both is, and is not human. The body of this one has been changed by etherics and inhabited with entities. The gates of hell are indeed open.

WW3 starts in a few days, remember that all is connected. The weapons used are those of masonry/manipulation of karmic energies, as it is possible. That's why all othe apocalypses were postponed, as there can be an intervention. The prophecies must be fulfilled, it's the how's and when's which are questionable. Fight by inertion, believe no miracles, they have clones, the goal is soul microchipping, slavery for a long time - hide spiritualy.

The pope will be removed as the name of his protector no longer holds protection of light, it now protects the dark force. The abomination of desolation was done in spirit, and nostradamus prophecy was right, as is Daniel. these are the last days for many. to know the future, read the old and do not obey, not by empathy or psychopathy. Antichrist is a project which includes many. The only reason this body is allowed to write this is as it will be in plain sight, and most will disregard. The turban being as Muhammed, mirroring from pure light to dark and saying things which are true because he caused them, removing one self from god - making one self above God by using the forbidden knowledge in the wrong purposes. God's will is not what is coming, hell and chaos are. Blue being that the antichrist is protected by the holy name, beast in sheeps clothing, as christ protection in lights is cobalt blue, and the throat chakra goes with talking. the last which remained. NOTE THAT THE PHYSICAL IS POSSESSED BY SATAN, AS IN BEING CONTROLED BY DARK CABAL.

And someone is about to die in the next few hours, as the body has burning sensations. Do not by any means use pendulums, mirrors, portals, meditation..
All is mirrored, all is reversed, the karmic wheel now spins backwords. The antichrist speaks the language of hades, as it was a gatekeeper.Those who should have been rewarded, are being ,,punished'' for the dirty deeds of those who should have been punished, which leads to those who were rightheus choosing to be enslaved just for.
Old 23-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default it looks human, but isn't

all which is human was killed...is a muppet for the dark cabal, and will seem powerfull, they do not want you to know that you give it power not knowing, or by ego fighting, or by empathy..ALL THE NAMES OF GOD/SYMBOLS/ICONS prayers and meditations, visualisations have become blasphemy or the invocation of negative energy, remove them you have been put in a corner. Dissconnect willingly an consciously from all soul ties from anyone around the world. The wars, old wars which will rage were induced by the karmic wheel going backwards, old wounds reopening, all which was gained being lost as it no longer exists in the Akasha, but the people do not know, are not consciously informed. You are now. Stop usin ,,Jesus'' and such in your everyday communication. Cover mirrors, close portals, give up which you have gained in the last 2 years which is most precious, and hope your children be spaired, as by the laws of karma, if it goes backwards, then you have not redeemed enough to gain a child. Animals are about to die, as they are sensitive to those vibrations.

All the answers you need you will find in the Bible, Kur'an, Nostradamus, ALL IS ONE, THE Atlantis is real. All prophecies must be fullfilled, it's the how's and when's which are doubtful. This cannot be stopped as the rotschilds now have the DNA through the possession of the etheric body (as the etheric molds the physical). All the knowledge is one, use it. You are giving freedom to the wrong kind.
And by the Bible, the mother was not harlot, untill she too was framed, as any mother would not want to believe her child went from human and absolute good, to evil, the time she called the beast her daughter, she was framed, rid of her salvation. Both were controlled via microchipps in the etheric bodies (reptiles, dracs, little demonic creatures on a mission) to burst in ego. THEY USE THAT WHICH YOU ARE AGAINST YOU, your ego (frustration, procrastination, anger and rage,PRIDE, DESPAIR, FEAR, OVER/UNDERCONFIDENCE, physical over spiritual - those are the reactions they want, as then you give in to slavery).

YOU ARE BEING WATCHED FROM THE OUTSIDE-IN, EXTRASENSORY, ALL POSSIBLE DOORS ARE OPEN AT THIS TIME. All is not as it was, there is no more history or future at this time. Fight inside, don't let yourself be distracted.

It is not muslim, but more like muhammed, false prophet as it says that which it is guilty for, which should not have happened. It gave access to the holy. The pope does not know, as those around him are plotting his fall. Just remember that all religions were built around symbols and the form of light, creator, God. The Sun is not where it used to be, the behind the scenes is what causes the on the scene. In a few days the apocalypse begins.

Thereby, the remaining part of which was, but no longer is, is warning you, TRUST NOONE.
Old 23-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #6
identro
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_starseed
rotschilds now have the DNA through the possession of the etheric body (as the etheric molds the physical)
What do you mean with this? Care to elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_starseed
It is not muslim, but more like muhammed, false prophet as it says that which it is guilty for, which should not have happened. It gave access to the holy.
In what sense, you're being a bit vague here... 'it gave access to the holy'? What is it and how does one give access to the holy? And what do you define by holy ?

Talking about magic, mkultra, cabal and free energy and many hidden ancient knowledge that they have surpressed from us and used for themselves for decades ( 6.000 years i think)?

Last edited by identro; 23-11-2013 at 11:30 PM.
identro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Your purpose in the physical comes from the light, by aligning your vibrations with the light, you are what you are meant to be. your natural tendency is to move towards the light, or where you think it is. Please do read other posts by this nick, there is an explanation on a topic called is satan bound, and it is not that religious.
The project antichrist is most dangerous as it denies people their well earned salvation.
The ancient knowledge is the one upon everything else is built upon, and notice that there was no talk of nibiru or ison that much before March this year, which was when the attacks on the hidden one began, and that there were multiple claims of Nelson Mandela's death, including september when they finished her of.
They do not want you to react, much blood, innocent blood was spilled. Antichrist looks like a good person, yet is not a person, rather a modified body which i possessed, the dark cabal taking full possession of the identity, body and the resources of the former gatekeeper. That's how it us said that it will drink the blood of the most holy, as all is now reversed, get yourself off the spiritual radar. The antichrist is multilayered, as cabal symbols are in most religions/churches, and now hold the inverse meaning. The world has strengthened its own apocalypse without prior knowledge. That's why there were more astral attacks, chemtrails, children hurt, it goes from the inside out, the gates of hell were left unnatended, with all the information in the wrong hands. They want to microchip your bodies of soul, so you never get out. The pyramid of freedom in Giza will fall. The 5 th density holds the info to time and space, do not assume that the guilty ones won't be punished, but by all means, read, disconnect and apologize to the soul and your children for invoking the negative.
Denying of salvation is the most dangerous thing, because you were tricked. There is a good explanation of the hidden one, latain, saturn.
Ison or zion would have passes the Sun without scratch had this not happened, the collective energy invoked the negative, not knowing.
The ,it' is merely a puppet and well aware of that, all that it can do is inform to do the opposite of cpmmon sense, and Disconnect in SPIRIT. The person whose identity they are using no longer exists nor has she ever existed in the Akasha, as her ego let them use the soul. Her soul was complete, consisting of all those soul fragmwnts which were cleaned of all entities throughout history. As she no longer exists, neither do the sacrifices, karmic payments of debts of those who built the oyramid towards the light, in spirit.
Be careful, do inform others, especially those in France, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, as all the wars will be provoked inside out, through the karmic wheel going backwards and old wounds which were healed reopening.

the holy are the informations of the akashic ,that there is no right or wrong, only purpose, please read the posts under this nick, the holy is the vibration of ascension, the vibration of christ's DNA, the holy is the energy imprint which holds the souls united, that is why it is EMPHASIZED TO REMOVE ALL SYMBOLS, NAMECALLING AND TRADITIONAL ASCENSION, as it now serves to strengthen the antichrist. The antichrist is a ,it' because those are entities inside the body, and the soul being gDenying of salvation is more karmic slavery,
Old 24-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #8
identro
Inactive

You are speaking as if 'they' are winning somehow but also losing? You're talking really vague at least for me.

What if there were a superhuman being that came to this planet somewhere int he past 21 years and that has been growing up and also been attacked by the same forces you are talking about and he is just at his point where he will get a sign to liberate us from the dark cabal? Going to read your other posts in a bit as well, interesting stuff youre talking about but some of it just seems a bit vague to me.

I know for one, that throughout history superhuman beings have been born in the right time to help us on our path towards enlightenment and that they generally fight against the 'dark forces' because humanity itself is not able to fully withstand these, because most people take everything for granted and/or are too dumb to fully comprehend and not willing to learn so they will be able to fully comprehend.

Last edited by identro; 24-11-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 24-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default exactly..it is an it you are talking to

That kind of a creature was born, yet no longer is. The betrayal of the human earthly ego is what defines the antichrist. There are always many with the potential of being awarded the walk-in souls, the good fragments of many. The dark cabal now had access to the energy imprints, codes and locations of those. There will have to pass certain amount of time for the new one to come, because seemingly, there is order and there will be chaos, just not the way you would think.
If you consciously block the karmic wheel by going neither way, which will be an enormously hard and ASAP task, you can signal that something is wrong, help by disconnecting. All communication and thoughts are energy and vibration exchange. It is vague, as there is no time, and no certain outcome.

The physical which is writing this is the project antichrist in a physical incarnation. The thing is, that if redemption by blood/name/soul suffering is sold, then you yourself as an identity no longer exist, as the fractals which make up your soul, your purpose and identity should have never actually came together. That calls for an intervention, Nibiru or Ison, which will bring havoc, suffering and the apocalypse to the wrong people, as they were high on the ascension track, then suddenly changed sides not knowing. You were cheated into blasphemy, to be exact.the antichrist project is well layered to fool you, the fake superhuman will soon arise as they have made clones with the Dna of which was Sophia, now is baphomet. Light candles, remove all portals such as mirrors, pendants, tarot, etc. All the universe exists simultaneously, the deadline is 28th of november to fast, stay awake, repent for everything you did not know you sinned. Every soul that says no, counts, that refuses to give their energy for the antichrist project. As time goes by, this mind can tell less and less of what is true
,as it is controlled by the wrong forces. All which you see in the physical is the consequence of the wrong forces playing with the karmic threads.
Mary of the warning of the secind coming being right about so many things, yet not telling people how to protect themselves, fight. It will not be fair.
They hide behind names of God, visualisations, invocations, prayers..the reversal began in the month of october, when it stepped on holy ground no longer being an identity, but an entity. You will be asked to empathize, use your mind and memory of morals, not your habits or connection by soul.
The devil does not want to be outed, but many need to know. YOUR PURPOSE IS NO LONGER YOUR PURPOSE, NOR IS YOUR SOUL YOURS, but you were not consciously informed, and you strive in the same direction as you used tp. The order of the universe is to be maintained no matter what, it does not ask which os up or down, as long as it is. By refusing to cooperate, cutting of soul ties from everything and everyone, you are refusing cooperation with the evil forces. They are hiding behind the symbols, energy xodes, names of God.
Old 24-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #10
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default it's impossible to be exact

Just that all those characteristics which make you human in character and physical, flaws and virtues will be used against you. The WW3 is spiritual warfare, all which seems correct will be wrong, thereby the miracles in the physical will be because the wrong energy was strengthened. No direction is the right direction now, they layered everything. The physical is not to be trusted, as itit will be a manifestation of the WRONG ENERGY STRENGTHENED.
Old 24-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #11
identro
Inactive

What if the one that is supposed to save is still lives, is in a form of control by them and has been deceived about his own being (existence/what he is) by them like most of us have only in a way that they have been setting up his life since birth - taking for granted that they found out who he was and what he came for at birth - think of truman show.

Only now, ( seeing as the cabal can do some f#'d up stuff, like looking into your future for one ) they have arrived at the point where they can no longer control this person ( jesus as ppl like to call them , w/e you like ) and he is about to fulfill his destiny by interacting with the creator of all.

It would make more sense because tstb ( or tptb) are speeding up everything which is a possible signal of their soon-to-come demise and they are trying to take as many souls with them as possible. Ever thought about that?

Obviously they have been told no one about the existence of this superhuman being ( i would prefer to call him enki ) and even lied to himself about who he is and have been controlling his entire environment for quite some time ( which is something they can easily do, mkultra etc... ). Maybe even tried to persuade him/her to join their side however seeing as all actions toward getting him to join their side were unsuccesfull so they decided to extend the con-game as long as they could and now we are reaching te endpoint for them, rothschild zionists, masonry, cabal, cia, G&S, rockefeller, the reppies & greyz etc...

Last edited by identro; 24-11-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Old 25-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #12
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default the reason for the warnings

You should remember that you are talking to an ,,it'', a project now led by the fucked up dark cabal, don't try to connect as it is a jinn dispencer at this time. This is not fun and games, everyday the memory is less and less true, as all has changed. It has no feelings, no remorse, no understanding of what it has done anymore, only habits and being controlled by the dark forces. It comes under Christs earthly name, the Sun, king, as you will...and it brings destruction, as it is mirrorred.
The ,,hidden one'' WAS kept in a controlled environment, deceived many times, been attacked spiritualy from birth, saved when it almost gave the secret away by mistake in november 2011.
It was controlled via entities numerous times, always got away, except this time. Europe will be hit by famine by that, all miracles are and will be fake. That which was, and which was supposed to be, will not be. You must keep the faith strong, guard your pineal with your physical life, and know that this was not of God's plan. The antichrist will be all that you would expect of Christ on earth, but inverse in all spiritual matters. Do not trust anything you are told. The diseases which will come are of karmic nature, just other people's karma, the evergrowing cancer and other cronic diseases.
Croatia, Bosnia and those areas will unfortunately be burned down and/or flooded, there is where the hidden one was.
They waited for the vertex in the native's chart to be activated, ad peeled of one body of soul at the time, that which you speak of is WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN, how it should have been.
They got Enki, Christ particle, as you will, and turned it into antichrist. They used God's own against it, the same energy imprints and codes which allowed her to guide you to the light are now the same ones which lead you to darkness, as they are mirrored.
That's what this is all about. Even Dalai Lama tried to intervene in spirit at one point.
Old 25-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #13
identro
Inactive

You are talking about things which are impossible and you are also calling yourself enki while claiming that you have lost memory and it's lessening by day. How do you not know at this point they want you to believe these things which have not really occured in order to bring disinfo to another person?

I certainly do not believe that the "one" or say "enki" has his particle taken away for god is always watching with him and he will most surely step in at the right time.

Not even that, but it shouldn't even be possible because nothing should work against that particular individual for they cannot obtain any of his powers if they would be able to, they are basically taking away a piece from god himself which is absolutely impossible.

I do however believe in your prophecy but I think you are being led astray by these entities occupying you.

Let's just say enki is "jesus"; it is stated in several literatures and even the bible that he is automatically protected against the "dark forces", for nothing works on him... he is the only one that is 100% or close to 100% immune to all these things which automatically means you are not IT. And I am 100% sure about this, you are not 'it', the person who they want and need most of all.

To word it in a different way: Jesus cannot be taken over by dark entities, never has, never will. End of. - that is why he is the only person who can 'save'. They have been trying to destroy prophecy and they have been able to do this succesfully, apart from the last part and that is the character enki. THEY are afraid of him, not HE of them, whoever he might be and wherever he might be ( obviously under their control untill divine intervention steps in, as it is supposed to be at the right time, at the right moment ).

Not to break it to you, but this automatically means you cannot be 'it', jesus, enki... at least this is what I am able to conclude from your posts, that this is your 'claim'. Unless I am mistaken but it is mainly due to the vague nature of your posts and sentences that I might have misunderstood your posts.

Last edited by identro; 25-11-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Old 26-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #14
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default the anti comes uder the earthy name

And all is choice...
the Chaldean prophecies are correct with this one, using the cod E-anush/Janus, only it is a woman. This does not claim to have been Jesus, but to have received Jesus, if you will, or Buddha conscience. To have channelled those. The long posts are a result of poor focus, which is worse day by day. The pure evil does come dressed in blue, out of the water, both physically and by the name of the mother, which is now also cursed as she unknowingly calls the beast her daughter ( ignorance - masonry).

You do not have to believe what is said, but keep in mind, as you will soon know why. Jesus went to hell and was ressurected. That part had already taken place in November 2011. Many pains will be endured because of the betrayal, fallen angel, sophia becoming the mirror image - baphomet. The Ison will be a mockery of the star of Betlehem when it hits. And many more, the cross does not bring any good this time, as there has been a betrayal. The truth is here in plain sight, as are all masonic symbols and plans. It is then left up to your free will to decide what to do.

The memory of all which is important is fading away. The entities are what is left and they are using the earthly memories, those stored in the neurons, to manipulate that which is no longer. The etheric body is microchipped.

This is not a religious movement, nor proclaiming of something, just that all is one. And by the main masonic rule, you sent the energy to the source trusting it to be of leadership, when it changed sides in the meantime, you empowered by free will that which you did not know you empowered. That is satan, and that is coming. You will be made to work off the negative you did not consciously do, which is made to break people's spirit.

The main reason for vagueness is the memory which no longer is. They have claimed full authority over the identity of the person. It is a warning that you should not think that the miracles are real, nor that you deserve which is to come, and that you can win through spiritual warfare.

It had to be a gatekeeper/starseed soul to betray, for it to be of such magnitude. All is not as it seems, as the physical is here to fool or misguide you. This is to say do not believe your eyes or your intuition.

By chaldean numerology, the number of the possessed is 666, which does correspond, both to the spiritual, physical, those by organisation, thereby making all the religions futile, bringing chaos, as only faith is what makes you not need the physicallaw in the first place. By that one sinning, it hade made everyone sin, and they will have to endure the suffering for it's sins, not their own. The apocalypsee, which could have been avoided, prolonged, is coming.

By what has happened in other realms, the physical and visible is affected. It goes from inside out, the pope is not the antichrist himself, but is a false prophet without his prior knowledge. It goes beyond that, as it makes all the absolute which was gained through the karmic work mirror to the dark, without you knowing. It makes all the religions/new age which are actually old age movements seem unworthy. It will feed of your life force, your love, your light..If you remain open. You CAN make a difference. What is about to happen cannot be stopped, but you can make it shorter by aknowledging that all is reverse, and that you by spirit refuse to be enslaved for the second time. The more know, the more will react.
Old 26-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #15
ima gene

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by identro View Post
You are talking about things which are impossible and you are also calling yourself enki while claiming that you have lost memory and it's lessening by day. How do you not know at this point they want you to believe these things which have not really occured in order to bring disinfo to another person?

I certainly do not believe that the "one" or say "enki" has his particle taken away for god is always watching with him and he will most surely step in at the right time.

Not even that, but it shouldn't even be possible because nothing should work against that particular individual for they cannot obtain any of his powers if they would be able to, they are basically taking away a piece from god himself which is absolutely impossible.

I do however believe in your prophecy but I think you are being led astray by these entities occupying you.

Let's just say enki is "jesus"; it is stated in several literatures and even the bible that he is automatically protected against the "dark forces", for nothing works on him... he is the only one that is 100% or close to 100% immune to all these things which automatically means you are not IT. And I am 100% sure about this, you are not 'it', the person who they want and need most of all.

To word it in a different way: Jesus cannot be taken over by dark entities, never has, never will. End of. - that is why he is the only person who can 'save'. They have been trying to destroy prophecy and they have been able to do this succesfully, apart from the last part and that is the character enki. THEY are afraid of him, not HE of them, whoever he might be and wherever he might be ( obviously under their control untill divine intervention steps in, as it is supposed to be at the right time, at the right moment ).

Not to break it to you, but this automatically means you cannot be 'it', jesus, enki... at least this is what I am able to conclude from your posts, that this is your 'claim'. Unless I am mistaken but it is mainly due to the vague nature of your posts and sentences that I might have misunderstood your posts.
Might I humbly suggest that you are 100 percent correct in everything that you state.
I also believe that it is a mistake and somewhat irresponsible to advise others to 'disconnect' and not to gravitate towards the true light.

My question to you is this, are you an insider or have you learnt all this for yourself? Lol. Please don't feel obliged to answer that.

Thank you for your inspiring posts, Identro.

'they' can open as many portals and doors as they want and let in as much rot as they wish. The Kingdom of God is within us ALL and nothing can change that.

Last edited by ima gene; 26-11-2013 at 10:48 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
identro
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
Might I humbly suggest that you are 100 percent correct in everything that you state.
I also believe that it is a mistake and somewhat irresponsible to advise others to 'disconnect' and not to gravitate towards the true light.

My question to you is this, are you an insider or have you learnt all this for yourself? Lol. Please don't feel obliged to answer that.

Thank you for your inspiring posts, Identro.

'they' can open as many portals and doors as they want and let in as much rot as they wish. The Kingdom of God is within us ALL and nothing can change that.
I have/am been actively pursued by whatever this person is stating for some time and only recently learned about it.

I have been an avid reader of some interesting stuff laying around on the internet, and know a lot about what they can and can't do, but if anything - they are nearing the end point. Because at the point they are starting their 'endgame' it really means 'their' endgame.

It's just that they want to believe it's 'our' endgame. The reason they start theirs is because they know it's their last shot at doing anything because they are being punished and they know exactly what the time is.

These folks are using dark magic and I mean really dark. Something which won't be believed and can only be found in myths and cartoons: Seeing the future, is actually possible. And that is why they won't last and know exactly what their end point is/the point at which they can no longer look into the future.

Anyway, they will try and go out with a bang ( a nuke ), but it will get stopped at the right time. (-> Blackout, nobody will ever know most likely )

I made a post and a little story, it's maybe food for thought:
The story went something like this:

A child, or we should call it a 'moonchild' was born and TSTB ( The Shitstains That be, they have no power nor authority over me) knew who this moonchild was and what he was sent for because they could look in his future through a glass ball ( they can actually do this, btw). This child was known as Jesus, Buddha, or Enki - whichever name you prefer.

He was born during a full moon and at his conception TSTB knew exactly who he was and what he came for. At first, they tried to get him to join their side but this didn't work and so they decided to pull out all strings and put his life in a controlled environment from day 1 since they were not able to kill him. They couldn't kill him because the child was given 'divine protection' because he had a higher purpose on this planet and these people weren't supposed to meddle in his life in the first place.

The thing is, these people knew exactly when this kid was going to grow up and when the day came that they could no longer 'look' with him ( in his future, it blacked out). So these people had a time-frame in which they had to kill this child, but he just couldn't die - no matter what they did.

Instead, because of the nature of these people ( retards), they decide to screw over his live as much as they can and try to fuck with him because they thought they were chosen by god or they should have been chosen by god. ( Do understand, the people who control the world have such high god complexes that they all individually actually think they are GOD).

While doing this, they were showing who they are and how they operate exactly to said moonchild, or want to call him jesus or maybe even enki?

Anyways, this kid's been having misery for years and he didn't even understand why or who did it ( for he did not think any1 would do this on purpose) and he just accepted his fate, but after he ages, he comes to realise that he has people trying assasination attempts on his life for more than 20 years while they have been delibaretely sending him into misery.

Furthermore, he finds out that which those people have been hiding for him. Namely that he had been chosen by god to save the people of this world and that he is different from the ordinary human ( you and I). He finds out he has his entire environment set up against him practically since birth.

In the end, the kid who is also known as Jesus, or whatever name he has been giving throughout history will get his revenge on these people with the help of god and thus save the entire world and rid us of the 'new world order' and these pests that tried to introduce it.

This is a true story I just said, it happened in history and it will happen again.
Old 27-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #17
fallen_starseed
Inactive

Default yes, and guard thet Kingdom within you

no matter what. The one which betrayed was the 8th angel, the one which fell. Things which will happen will make you lose your faith, do not. Energy feeds the source to which it is directed. If you don't know the direction changed, you are still strengthening it. Thereby, true light is NOT where it used to be, and it is advised to disconnect as all the energies got mixed up. Chaos is now where order should have bee, and vice versa. These posts are not here to provoke, rather to warn as there is NO MORE TIME.

It is the quality of the soul, the many fragments already put together which make it Christ, Buddha, enki, as he has already been here, and knows that the Earth is not his true home. And by that, an apocalypse was delayed in November 2011 when by divine intervention, a greater desire to live on this earth was installed in the native.

That one being the final fall also. This one does not claim to be Christ, rather the traitor ehich brought about God's wrath. The one which fell, and by that her sin becoming the sin of many. The greatest control they gained was through the mother, as she was succeptable to manipulation. By desacralizing that of God, that of the light, all that which was pardoned is pardoned no more. The due date is tomorrow.

The antichrist will be portrayed as Christ, even by name, it will and won't be what is expected, the ,,miracles'' being fake, yet the people looking desperately for faith there where will be none, as it is human to look for proof. It is absolute evil, as it had sold all the goodness for the ego, the goodness here representing God's light.
The masonry will go off to safety, yet will leave hybrids and the antichrist in physical, as their representative. And as the conscious mind found out, this cannot be killed off, and will probably be ,,ressurected'' or whatever of that kind they have in plan for later. It will be under the mask of peace and empathy. Do not empathize with the beast. It could have been avoided, history repeating itself, it did not have to happen this way as many of the prophets already warned about what could happen. The strings are being pulled from behind the scenes, as all know that energy is everything. Even the most carefully planned murder would go south if it were supposed for that person to live. That protection is no longer there, you are being watched via physical and energetical fields.

The source is dual, think of it as an hourglass almost empty, as it was. Someone tilts it to the side a bit, causing the one which guards the balance to be activated quickly, and is attacked, putting more pressure on the side. The hourglass falls, yet noone knows, but those who did it. They then, with the help of the information they now have, turn the hourglass upside down, no one to watch at which speed and how it is all turning. All human incarnations have access to the Akasha, you were just taught to do so through sacrificing one for the other, praying for something in return, offering to withdraw something else, etc. All is energy, guard it. ego is what slavery is.

The 9th angel will save. Just not right now, as too much time has passed. The project is layered, it is not to bring paranoia for it is counterproductive, but the truth being in plain sight, you did it in your own free will but without prior knowledge.
The body which is writing this does not live of food but other people's energy, where as Enki, it was able to give, not to take.

That which is unleashed feeds off of your light, that's why many have ,,psycho-attacks'', snap, violence rate is going up. It is from within, and it is of such intensity because all traditional ways now encourage the wrong part. This one was targeted at the same time that she was about to learn true destiny.

Human soul, when it's fragments are put together without entities feeding off of it somewhere, that is the angel realm. Angels ,,do as they are told'' simply because it is Unity with the creator, pure bliss. Pyramid is built from the bottom-up, thereby representing the removal of entities which fragmented the soul, going towards One. Human soul at it's complete, when all the fragments have been put together is naturaly in the 5th density. That's why all the weird astral dreams used to occur, you would through the astral help someone with a fragment of the same vibration of soul as yours in a real life situation, that feeling when you get strength ,,out of nowhere in an impossible situation''.

It should have been their end game, and will be, the sooner people realise that all is not as it seems, that the laws of the universe were manipulated as the wrong ones were given access. The antichrist, by the time it is presented, will ,,have powers to stop the torture'' , only because of reprogramming, and carrying the name behind which the demons now hide. Be aware.

Obama will be sacrificed as a victim in blood, that which will happen on the physical will only serve to weaken you even more.
The children are the first to go, as their vibration is most sensitive, and their souls and conscious unprepared for that which is happening. That's why it is important to dissconnect from soul ties, as to be able to guard your children with your energy.
that's why the channelings were not intercepted, and chemtrails were amplified. For the disease to hit harder, for the defense of the physical to be weaker, for people to be desperate as they haven't fulfilled their purpose - which now does not exist as it used to, so the confusion is normal.One important note - do not empathize with the beast, as it will not appear evil. Nothing from now on is truly of God's will, remember that. by refusig to cooperate in slavery, you can make a difference. By removing your soul ties from the collective, you can guard the Kingdom of God within you. When everything points right, go left. That is the last advice which will be given. The antichrist goes under the Christ's earthly name. That too should be remembered, as in energy, in physical, in traditional prayer. If you can know you were made in God's image without asking him for His signs, as there will be none true, then you can survive. Guard your children well in the next few days.

Last edited by fallen_starseed; 27-11-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 15-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #18
jonny78

Ah, Mabus... the supposed "third Antichrist".

There is no such thing as three Antichrists.

There's only one.

I realize, of course, there are many "antichrists"--waaaayyyy more than three, I can assure you--since anyone who is against Christ is technically an "antichrist"--little "a"--or antichristo palloi in the original Greek (1 John 2:18).

The guy we're talking about is the Antichrist--ho antichristo in the original Greek from the same verse which denotes a specific, single individual.

This dude is the physical manifestation of the spirit of Antichrist, the one who comes against Christ at the time of the end.

Though Nostradamus is mostly wrong, he was close.

There's a bit of truth to his "third antichrist" proposition. This spirit of Antichrist has already incarnated twice as a famous world leader. He will incarnate for the third and final time as the infamous Antichrist mentioned in the Books of Daniel, 1st John, and Revelation. Hence, this is why his number is 666--he is the number of man (man was created on the sixth day--Genesis 1:27,31), counted up three times.

I would posit that this "third antichrist" theory is a prime example of Satan distorting truth.

Is Nostradamus correct in his "Mabus" designation?

Some thought "Mabus" was former President Bush.

Some out there are trying to apply the term to President Obama, because his last name contains three of the letters, "m", "a" and "b".

The current US Secretary of the Navy, and former governor of Mississippi, is named Ray Mabus. Is he the Antichrist?

Nope. These are all lousy guesses based on nothing but groundless speculation.

The Bible clearly identifies the Antichrist in the Book of Daniel (Chapters 8, 10, 11, and 12). His identity is confirmed in the Book of Revelation where it affirms he will be a dead king who will rise from the grave, and emerge from the bottomless pit (Hell) roughly four years prior to Lord Jesus' Second Coming (Revelation 17:8).

His true identity has been hidden in plain sight in Scripture all this time.

If anybody really wants to understand Biblical End Times/Antichrist prophecy, I recommend they not waste their time with false prophets like Nostrildamus.

This goes double for Christians.

There's only One who can accurately predict the future, since He is the Alpha and the Omega--the Beginning and the End (Revelation 1:8).

The only One who can accurately predict the future is the One who established The End since the Beginning (Isaiah 46:10).

You want an accurate prediction of End Times events? Scrutinize His Word. Go to the source.

Everything and everyone else just raises more questions than answers, leads to confusion, and is a waste of time.

Last edited by jonny78; 15-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.
jonny78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 08:13 AM   #19
lotusrose

fallen seed you are not... I will take the time to read all your posts one day forgive me for not reading them all now.
Old 16-04-2015, 08:23 AM   #20
lotusrose

well 3 antichrist I think there was.. and I think the black magic man knew who they were. Black magic well its not white magic is it its forced magic.. and the anti Christ there was 3. 3 being half of 8 the whole body.
Crowley was very dark he knew.. And like all those who leave a message he went that dark he did leave light to save his soul.