Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2016, 02:28 PM   #21
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

One scenario I have mentioned here on DIF before is the "stopping off effect", this entails the blocking of the sun via Geo-E and then suddenly stopping the cloud formations/alterations, this will have the effect of the weather becoming much hotter than normal, this is what I think they are doing.
The dead give away comes from the day after 9-11, when all the commercial aircraft were grounded, the skies suddenly cleared and the overall temp for that time of year was a couple of degrees warmer.

The scientists already know that the suns down period is beginning to end, do this while ceasing to create clouds via Geo-E and the people might just fall for the bullshit of global warming, watch this space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMUsZAMAt-Q

But don't fall for the awakening to happen as Icke is proclaiming, get ready for the opposite to happen as the astronomical factuals begin as they have for the last ten thousand years, but with added conjecture from those who really know and another can tell.

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-07-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Likes: (2)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 07:59 AM   #22
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 744
Likes: 543 (316 Posts)
Default

yesterday not a cloud in the beautiful blue sky all day. today its a near complete white out already. have they been busy over night?

Last edited by bamboozooka; 20-07-2016 at 08:01 AM.
Likes: (1)
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:47 AM   #23
brambles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 570
Likes: 708 (330 Posts)
Default

My dog is the ultimate sun worshipper. All through the day he sits in the sun and moves with it as it glides through the sky.

We have been programmed to believe that the sun is bad for us! How ridiculous - the thing that gives us life and sustenance.
It's the chemicals in the sun cream that cause skin cancer not the sun.
The sun is good for us, it regenerate us, heals us, restores our cells etc.

Gold is one of the most sought after substances. Why? Because it is one of few things that can block out the sun. That's why some of the ET's harvest gold, they block out their own sun with it so that it cannot affect them, they do not progress they do not evolve and so they turn to another source of energy - us.

What did astronauts use to protect them from the solar heat? Visors made from gold.

Blocking the sun = blocking our evolution.
Likes: (2)
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 10:38 AM   #24
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

It's very frustrating to not be able to prove that 'in ye olden days' people who worked in the fields did not die in the millions from skin cancer.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 12:15 PM   #25
johnnycash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)
Default

Well, if they are blocking the sun they're doing a terrible job at it. The sun is clear as day, everyday in my country and its burning more than ever. Sunlight is getting more and more dangerous, that's whats happening.
There's nothing visibly blocking the sun here, its very hot and bright, just the thought that all this heat is coming from a far away star in the universe makes me somewhat claustrophobic.

I don't think they're trying to block out the sun, thats just ridiculous and pathetic, and it would only happened if they whipped out most of us first.
Also, it could just be a plan, in case the sun goes out of control and starts to burn us off.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 12:23 PM   #26
johnnycash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
My dog is the ultimate sun worshipper. All through the day he sits in the sun and moves with it as it glides through the sky.

We have been programmed to believe that the sun is bad for us! How ridiculous - the thing that gives us life and sustenance.
It's the chemicals in the sun cream that cause skin cancer not the sun.
The sun is good for us, it regenerate us, heals us, restores our cells etc.

Gold is one of the most sought after substances. Why? Because it is one of few things that can block out the sun. That's why some of the ET's harvest gold, they block out their own sun with it so that it cannot affect them, they do not progress they do not evolve and so they turn to another source of energy - us.

What did astronauts use to protect them from the solar heat? Visors made from gold.

Blocking the sun = blocking our evolution.
It can't be. I mean it is good for the world, but not THAT good for most humans.
Try laying 3 hours in the sun at a beach with no protection cream and see what happens. Your lips will burst in blood and blisters, your skin will burn in a very painful, irritating way, your face swells up, skin falls etc... a very painful process it is.
Also, you go blind if you stare at the sun. You can literally die from multiple reasons for simply standing in the sun for a day or many hours.

So tell me, how is the sun all that good to you, if it can kill you and damage you so quickly?

I don't think its all that bad either, I just think everything in excess is bad and dangerous.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #27
ripe4change
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 66
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

I can see Ethereal life forms ...beings if you will...in our heavens. I see the spraying of these life forms...I believe they are some sort of "angels" perhaps her to help us and our planet at this time.. Have you ever noticed the spraying an "x" pattern in the sky ....I can see the thing they are attacking ... what they are trying to X out or delete.
ripe4change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 02:10 PM   #28
brambles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 570
Likes: 708 (330 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
It can't be. I mean it is good for the world, but not THAT good for most humans.
Try laying 3 hours in the sun at a beach with no protection cream and see what happens. Your lips will burst in blood and blisters, your skin will burn in a very painful, irritating way, your face swells up, skin falls etc... a very painful process it is.
Also, you go blind if you stare at the sun. You can literally die from multiple reasons for simply standing in the sun for a day or many hours.

So tell me, how is the sun all that good to you, if it can kill you and damage you so quickly?

I don't think its all that bad either, I just think everything in excess is bad and dangerous.
Have you ever thought that it might not be the sun causing these problems but instead all of these dodgy chemicals in the air combined with heat.

Hayfever isn't a reaction to nature, it's a reaction to man made pollutants.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 05:33 PM   #29
johnnycash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
Have you ever thought that it might not be the sun causing these problems but instead all of these dodgy chemicals in the air combined with heat.

Hayfever isn't a reaction to nature, it's a reaction to man made pollutants.
No because at least in my area there are no (visible) chemicals (like chemtrails) like you see in all those pictures. Its rare to see a plane leave a chem-trail, plus I don't really believe in chem-trails, there are plenty of videos where people in that line of work (nature, atmosphere, physics etc) explain the reaction that causes the ''chem-trail'' to appear.

Are you implying that they are throwing chemicals in the same air that they breathe? How dumb is that?

What could be happening is the pollution WE (ALL OF US) make, and all the trash, evaporates and releases chemicals into the atmosphere damaging that ozone layer, which is what scientists are warning us about since I was born, so no, I think we are all guilty and they're not poisoning us willingly, in fact I think most of them are just trying to help. If people didn't care there wouldn't even be any recycling and studies and etc...

Some things are disgustingly fucked up, like Monsanto seeds and all that, but mostly I don't think people are that monstrous to willingly destroy their own and only planet...

Last edited by johnnycash; 20-07-2016 at 05:33 PM.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 05:36 PM   #30
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
Have you ever thought that it might not be the sun causing these problems but instead all of these dodgy chemicals in the air combined with heat.

Hayfever isn't a reaction to nature, it's a reaction to man made pollutants.
Yeah, my hay fever/asthma gets alot worse when I'm London in the summer than where I live, in the countryside.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 07:43 PM   #31
brambles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 570
Likes: 708 (330 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
No because at least in my area there are no (visible) chemicals (like chemtrails) like you see in all those pictures. Its rare to see a plane leave a chem-trail, plus I don't really believe in chem-trails, there are plenty of videos where people in that line of work (nature, atmosphere, physics etc) explain the reaction that causes the ''chem-trail'' to appear.

Are you implying that they are throwing chemicals in the same air that they breathe? How dumb is that?

What could be happening is the pollution WE (ALL OF US) make, and all the trash, evaporates and releases chemicals into the atmosphere damaging that ozone layer, which is what scientists are warning us about since I was born, so no, I think we are all guilty and they're not poisoning us willingly, in fact I think most of them are just trying to help. If people didn't care there wouldn't even be any recycling and studies and etc...

Some things are disgustingly fucked up, like Monsanto seeds and all that, but mostly I don't think people are that monstrous to willingly destroy their own and only planet...
Well that's fair enough but just because you believe they are trying to do the right thing it doesn't mean that they are going about it in the right way.

I don't really like being called 'dumb' for having a difference in opinion so I'm just going to gloss over that.

Unfortunately the world isn't as peachy as you think it is. I haven't heard people talk about the ozone layer since the 90's. I'm guessing you are quite young?

People are monstrous, the amount of wars that we generate alone should tell you that. It's ok if you're not ready to face the horrors of the world but unfortunately their are some really awful people out there. Yes there are nice people too but often those nice people are made to feel stupid and powerless so they don't do anything about the nasty people. Which is why the world is in such a state.

A classic example of humans blatantly fucking up the planet: The destruction of the Amazon Rainforest. Super old trees literally obliterated and turned into housing, paper etc. We are lucky to live on such a resilient planet - the way we treat it - we could do a hell of a lot better and yes unfortunately there are some people who would like to see the Earth blown up to smithereens!
Likes: (1)
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 08:11 PM   #32
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

The hole in the ozone layer is repairing and getting smaller according to latest reports.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 08:13 PM   #33
johnnycash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 384
Likes: 219 (125 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
Well that's fair enough but just because you believe they are trying to do the right thing it doesn't mean that they are going about it in the right way.

I don't really like being called 'dumb' for having a difference in opinion so I'm just going to gloss over that.

Unfortunately the world isn't as peachy as you think it is. I haven't heard people talk about the ozone layer since the 90's. I'm guessing you are quite young?

People are monstrous, the amount of wars that we generate alone should tell you that. It's ok if you're not ready to face the horrors of the world but unfortunately their are some really awful people out there. Yes there are nice people too but often those nice people are made to feel stupid and powerless so they don't do anything about the nasty people. Which is why the world is in such a state.

A classic example of humans blatantly fucking up the planet: The destruction of the Amazon Rainforest. Super old trees literally obliterated and turned into housing, paper etc. We are lucky to live on such a resilient planet - the way we treat it - we could do a hell of a lot better and yes unfortunately there are some people who would like to see the Earth blown up to smithereens!
Sorry, but when I said ''dumb'' I meant it for whoever came up with the idea to poison the air, not you. lol

Yes Im from 93, but Im not young to all the conspiracy theories and society sickness that's going around the world, I'm not that blind..

In fact I have hated society for a long while, before I started opening my eyes to all the different perspectives and all the possible chains of cause and effect to all of the monstrosity that's going on and has always been going on with humanity.

I think deep down, any rational human being knows that it would be perfectly possible and better for everyone to come up with a way to live in peace and harmony and real equality and even abundance for everyone.
But on the other hand, those who have the capacity to make it so are not only greedy, but probably think humanity is already too fucked up to begin with.

There was never peace and harmony for everyone, only in The Bible.

And now that it's possible, the money and power hungry know that its best not to (for them).

And of course there are a few truly evil, mentally ill. But not that many.
Most people are just abused and influenced negatively all their lives.
Anyway, Im going of topic now.

---

I think the point is, people like me (and you probably) will never know for sure if they're ''poisoning the air'' or trying to destroy/alter the sun or whatever. And that everything in abuse, be that too much sun or too much air, is probably not good for you. And that you're still better of with sunscreen of, at least you don't get burned.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:50 PM   #34
brambles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 570
Likes: 708 (330 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
Sorry, but when I said ''dumb'' I meant it for whoever came up with the idea to poison the air, not you. lol

Yes Im from 93, but Im not young to all the conspiracy theories and society sickness that's going around the world, I'm not that blind..

In fact I have hated society for a long while, before I started opening my eyes to all the different perspectives and all the possible chains of cause and effect to all of the monstrosity that's going on and has always been going on with humanity.

I think deep down, any rational human being knows that it would be perfectly possible and better for everyone to come up with a way to live in peace and harmony and real equality and even abundance for everyone.
But on the other hand, those who have the capacity to make it so are not only greedy, but probably think humanity is already too fucked up to begin with.

There was never peace and harmony for everyone, only in The Bible.

And now that it's possible, the money and power hungry know that its best not to (for them).

And of course there are a few truly evil, mentally ill. But not that many.
Most people are just abused and influenced negatively all their lives.
Anyway, Im going of topic now.

---

I think the point is, people like me (and you probably) will never know for sure if they're ''poisoning the air'' or trying to destroy/alter the sun or whatever. And that everything in abuse, be that too much sun or too much air, is probably not good for you. And that you're still better of with sunscreen of, at least you don't get burned.
The problem is that you are giving them too much power. Assuming that they are responsible and in control of what happens to the world but that is just an illusion. The world is also an illusion (but that's a topic for another day!)

Have you read the Bible? The Bible is not a peaceful book at all!

You and you alone have responsibility for what happens to you. Don't give your power away. x
Likes: (1)
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 07:31 AM   #35
Rogue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Terra
Posts: 585
Likes: 532 (269 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by electron2012 View Post
U.K. Summer geo-engineered out of existence

Like last year, but worse.


Ensure you top up on your vitamin D and serotonin foods/supplements, and passing this info to your family & friends?




Rest of article:
http://www.zengardner.com/they-are-b...he-sun-period/
I don't believe this.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 07:47 AM   #36
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I do not think so.
We do to an extent, but I remember always being tanned in summmer as a child; I wore ankle socks a lot and my feet were much paler than my legs, with stripes at my ankles. Never had anything remotely similar as an adult in UK.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 21-07-2016 at 07:48 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 01:43 PM   #37
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
It's very frustrating to not be able to prove that 'in ye olden days' people who worked in the fields did not die in the millions from skin cancer.
Your absolutely correct, being from a farming background, summer and hay time was always hard but great for the skin, AKA, the hero of the skin, IE, the sun, was always welcome and the cows at pasture really loved it too, even they seek shade on the hottest times of day in direct sunlight as they get sun burn as well.
You will find that it is the sun creams themselves that are the main cause of skin cancers, as the encourage people to expose themselves longer than a normal working day or spare time allows.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.