Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 14-08-2015, 10:00 PM   #21
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Truthspoon is right.

The Romans came from the Trojans.

The Trojans were Edomites who came from the Middle East, but pretty much everybody came from the Middle East if we go back to the Tower of Bable.

The edomite elites converted to Judaism and founded the Herodian dynasty who usurped Israel and became a Roman proxy in Palestine.

It is important to understand the relationship between the Edomite Jews and the Edomite Romans, because it is still how the world is ruled today.

The Edomite Romans became the Merovingians, Carolingians, and monarchs of Europe.

The Edomite Jews became your Rothschilds etc., but I reality they descend from the same family, who the bible prophecies say will rule the world and occupy the Holy Land claiming it for their own.

Most people do not have an accurate understanding of this history.

The symbols of Edomite are the Eagle, which you will find used by the Romans, Americans, Nazis, Monarchs, and Rothschilds coat of arms.

The American system of government is homage to the Roman system, as is the architecture of Washington.

They have been ruling for all this time.
Hey thanks Vancity.....

truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 04:50 AM   #22
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
Had a bad day?

Try being nicer and more positive...... it'll improve your quality of life significantly.

You're so funny you ran off for a Google check though didn't you? then made up some silly indignant angry answer 'it's just a poem stupid clown'.......

Those words you're throwing at me really belong to you I'm afraid.

So tell me wise Old Boots.... Where did the Romans, their language and culture come from?

Because I'm pretty sure historians of the world world await your answer with baited breath.

And NO I'm not asking GOOGLE I'm asking YOU..... and no I know what you're going to say the answer isn't 'Rome'. They founded Rome but where did they come from?... that's the point.
Your telling me not to look up and research it myself, but to rely on bullshit vids you post

How do you get to the conclusion that the Edomites are roman's when the edomites were fighting with The Israelite's and were absorbed by them. What are going to say now, that the Jews built Rome.....fuck off
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 05:01 AM   #23
boots
Banned

Quote:
Truthspoon is right.

The Trojans were Edomites who came from the Middle East, but pretty much everybody came from the Middle East if we go back to the Tower of Bable.

The edomite elites converted to Judaism and founded the Herodian dynasty who usurped Israel and became a Roman proxy in Palestine.

It is important to understand the relationship between the Edomite Jews and the Edomite Romans, because it is still how the world is ruled today.

The Edomite Romans became the Merovingians, Carolingians, and monarchs of Europe.

The Edomite Jews became your Rothschilds etc., but I reality they descend from the same family, who the bible prophecies say will rule the world and occupy the Holy Land claiming it for their own.

The symbols of Edomite are the Eagle, which you will find used by the Romans, Americans, Nazis, Monarchs, and Rothschilds coat of arms.

The American system of government is homage to the Roman system, as is the architecture of Washington.

Rome was founded in 753bc while the edomites were still fighting in the ME . Rome named the edomites as Idumaea, pray tell, how did they get to rome or troy when they were being fucked over by the Jews.'
'
The Rothschilds were Ashkenazi jews. Rome hated the all Jews so how does that work?

Last edited by boots; 15-08-2015 at 05:05 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2015, 08:35 AM   #24
aronia

Post Interesting because my culture has always

Quote:
Truthspoon is right.

Interesting because my culture has always been a lot different then the local danes and other Europeans - much more sophisticated. I guess its my royal lineage going back thousand of years

I still doubt that all royals are Edomites,

Anyway it's still a theory you don't have much proof except the bible crap videos Truthspoon posted.

It has as much truth to as the royal bloodlines whici was created with pretty earth woman and giant Reptilians the outcome was the human hybird reptilians royal bloodlines.

LOL

Last edited by aronia; 17-08-2015 at 08:37 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2015, 11:20 AM   #25
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
Interesting because my culture has always been a lot different then the local danes and other Europeans - much more sophisticated. I guess its my royal lineage going back thousand of years

I still doubt that all royals are Edomites,

Anyway it's still a theory you don't have much proof except the bible crap videos Truthspoon posted.

It has as much truth to as the royal bloodlines whici was created with pretty earth woman and giant Reptilians the outcome was the human hybird reptilians royal bloodlines.

LOL
If you really are so much more sophisticated than the rest of the people in europe and you are of those "royal" bloodlines then why dont you just ask your family for this information.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2015, 06:56 AM   #26
aronia

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
If you really are so much more sophisticated than the rest of the people in europe and you are of those "royal" bloodlines then why dont you just ask your family for this information.
I was not born into the royal bloodlines - i found royal bloodline on 17 April 2011 and ask for my brithright on 22 April 2011 only because i was in huge trouble with police intel group because i had exposed the whole nine ward new world order illuminati agenda on a live chat board - the infomation ended outside the internet in many nations around the globe.

The illuminati hate when conspiracy truth ended outside closed circles and on the street in mainstream areas of society.

They watched me like a hawk.

It was too much.

I dont know who to ask for infomation regarding the Edomites?

I dont any connection inside the royal bloodlines that might know the truth about them.
Old 18-08-2015, 12:07 PM   #27
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
I was not born into the royal bloodlines - i found royal bloodline on 17 April 2011 and ask for my brithright on 22 April 2011 only because i was in huge trouble with police intel group because i had exposed the whole nine ward new world order illuminati agenda on a live chat board - the infomation ended outside the internet in many nations around the globe.

The illuminati hate when conspiracy truth ended outside closed circles and on the street in mainstream areas of society.

They watched me like a hawk.

It was too much.

I dont know who to ask for infomation regarding the Edomites?

I dont any connection inside the royal bloodlines that might know the truth about them.
You d not make a lot of sense. First you say your culture have always been different than the "local " Danes what ever that means. so you are not local? and then you say you where not born into it? They upgraded you because you exposed something online? yeah right. Sorry but it sound a bit far out
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2015, 07:46 AM   #28
aronia

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
You d not make a lot of sense. First you say your culture have always been different than the "local " Danes what ever that means. so you are not local? and then you say you where not born into it? They upgraded you because you exposed something online? yeah right. Sorry but it sound a bit far out
I got in huge huge trouble - I was not upgraded but my royal bloodline save my ass nothing more.

You just thought or assume it was because my royal lineage i had a more sophisticated culture but im danish i just never felt like a dane. but it was because i was born into a wealthy investment banking family.

This forum is no threat to any real elite agenda.

ON the live chat board we exposed the elite agenda

Not debating supernatural stuff and worshiping one world oneness crap.

Alot the these sections on this board has to do with the supernatural world.

The elite bloodlines operate in the supernatural world.

The one world oneness crap is part of the elite depopulation agenda.

Last edited by aronia; 19-08-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 21-09-2015, 08:16 PM   #29
monteglenn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendent420 View Post
Ever since the 10th century, both have been granted immense power that can only be explained through supernatural means.
No they haven't

Quote:
both have been experimenting how to take full control of the world.
No they haven't.
monteglenn is offline   Reply With Quote