Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 10-12-2018, 11:15 AM   #1
j35p3r4d0

Default Medical diagnostic system advertised on this website?

Hey,

I was looking at the forum some weeks back and saw an advert on one of banners,

the advert was for a medical diagnostic device that used headphones and maybe an electrode to create an image of the internal of the body which could then give advanced indications of medical issues...

what I thought was top stuff was that the device then gave detailed directions of how to then treat a range of illnesses using even combinations of supplements and herbal medicines, not pharmaceutical ones.

IF anyone can recall this device, the advert banner was at the top of the main forums page, you know what I'm talking about probably, I would like the link to the website.

The system was advertised here you get the idea, if I had the money I would acquire the system.

Cheers.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Avoid high frequency microwaves entering/bombarding the body at all costs.
Your health will suffer. Let your body tell you what to do.
This may or may not be what you are seeking:

https://noshdetox.com/products/oligo...-metal-testing

Personal trainers sometimes have this device. Expect to pay up to around £20 or so for a scan and results.

Otherwise:
https://www.foodbev.com/news/vitasti...neral-scanner/

I believe there are several different devices, but as I understand, you have to send the readings in online to the lab, and they come back with the result in around five minutes.
To my way of thinking, the fact the result cannot be given through software would indicate you will be perhaps paying for an opinion rather than an accurate assessment.

However, I have not heard of one that does a medical diagnosis. Normally questions have to be answered for that sort of thing.

Last edited by grimstock; 12-12-2018 at 09:42 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
j35p3r4d0

Not those items but thanks for the links anyway good show.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote