Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 15-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #1
fanof2012

Lightbulb Let's make Alex Collier and Tolec right!

Conspiratorial researcher and ET contactee Alex Collier has been saying since 1995 that the date December 3, 2013 would be the day that Earth ascends from the 3rd dimension of consciousness into the 4th dimension of consciousness, and he claims that his Andromedan ET contacts have told him this. Further, Andromeda Council contactee Tolec has been saying for a while that the January 2014 time period (no specific date given) would be when Earth ascends into 4th dimensional density.
Regardless of who is more accurate, the fact is this ain't a prediction. This is stuff that higher dimensional benevolent ETs have told contacts directly.
So let's make this possible and do what we can to make Alex Collier's specific date of December 3, 2013 be the day we leave this 3D matrix behind!
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 02:47 AM   #2
huddy

Does it happen or do we have to make it happen?

I once believed aliens would land in 2008 and solve every problem and bring gold and such. Grown ups believed in it, Don't mind it.

Cheers
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
Conspiratorial researcher and ET contactee Alex Collier has been saying since 1995 that the date December 3, 2013 would be the day that Earth ascends from the 3rd dimension of consciousness into the 4th dimension of consciousness, and he claims that his Andromedan ET contacts have told him this. Further, Andromeda Council contactee Tolec has been saying for a while that the January 2014 time period (no specific date given) would be when Earth ascends into 4th dimensional density.
Regardless of who is more accurate, the fact is this ain't a prediction. This is stuff that higher dimensional benevolent ETs have told contacts directly.
So let's make this possible and do what we can to make Alex Collier's specific date of December 3, 2013 be the day we leave this 3D matrix behind!
Then I see no problem. It will happen regardless of what we are up to at the moment. The planet and its population will exist as normal --------> claimed shift of consciousness --------> whatever happens from there on

No need to mystify or make it a challenge to overcome

(the 2012 "some will win, many will lose" doomsaying should have learnt us something by now)
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
1zenith
Banned

Default We are already in 4D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
We are alredy in the 4d. Some of us anyway. A layer of it at least. Y do you think
all i got to do is look at a reptilian in a pic or whatever of 4D and i get
'jacked up'. A 64 year old lady told me that. And i think Deloris Cannon said that too. That we are passing through 4D now.
And btw the reptilians and e ts arent physical. Only we are physical.
If the reptilians were physical the mean one could have taken me physically to BOTTOM of pit. He couldnt. he had to knock/shove/roll me outta body first. They dont die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reptilian tried but an angel saved me.

Last edited by 1zenith; 24-11-2013 at 08:00 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote