Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 01-06-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Default Different Races

Ok- before anyone says anything- this thread is not about anything to do with racism etc etc etc...!!! well it probably does but thats not the point im making...
what i'd like to know is HOW people and WHY pople are different colours - i was told when i was a child that people who are black were so because the lived closer to the equator and so their skin was darker so they could cope with the level of sun they get where as people further from the equator are paler but this doesnt seem to sit right with me... does anyone know why or how people became white/yellow/black? are we actually 'different races' as in we were genetically maipulated, i mean if we were all descended from the genetic manipulation as posed on this forum and Ickes stuff or Tsarions suff then did they actually create several different races and we are all descended from those or was there just one genetic manipulation on one race and we all came from that- but why would, say for instance, chinese /japanese have slanted eyes? is because they are closer to the sun so need slanted eyes to help keep out the sun? im not being funny here or disrespecting anyones race- in my opinion we are all equal anyway - its just these are questions i have asked since childhood and no-one can come up with any answer that makes any sense to me...and since finding out all this stuff i realised why i never got an answer that added up- but you guys im sure will bear with me on this one and give me your opinions?!! i hope!!
thanks...
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:40 PM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The same reason animals have different breeds within the same species. I don't know. Noahs Ark (Aliens genetically engineering Earth creatures)

Thing that baffles me also why do all Chinese people have the same hair and eye colour. Clones maybe?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #3
mcmenek1

Hi lottie,

I read an interesting book called Revelations for a New Era.....in the book there was a chapter called Origin of Earth Humankind......

Prior to human development on earth, human beings elsewhere had evolved to a far higher degree than current Earth peoples can imagine these highly evolved humans were from planetary habitations within this galaxy and well beyond. Through their amazing intelligence they designed technologies, including space travel, unknown to us this day.

At one point the Earth was an uninhabited paradise to which came powerful groups from Lyra who wished to extract gold from the planet, which was called Shan by the civilizations living during that era of evolution in the universe.

The Layran visitors were the originators of some of the later inhabitants of Earth. Their reason for bringing to the planet her original beings was as slave labour. The Layrans felt that for such a purpose no human status with a god connection was necessary, and they brought high status animals with an instinct for following orders. That introduction of such beings was the beginning of the genetic makeup.....the human root stock.....of the earliest ancestors of Homo sapiens.

Eventually released from slavery, the embryonic human population flourished in bands in the most habitual lands and in the continents now called North and South America and Africa, and in the Middle East regions. They developed over many periods, known now as the Pleistocene epoch, some of them called Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon in their evolutionary journey.

At a designated point of evolvement the beings were ready for seeding, which was a mating program to initiate the intelligence and spiritual aspects that would elevate them to fully defined HUMAN status.....H(igher) U(niversal) MAN. At the time of seeding, extraterrestrial humans came to live among the primitive Earth beings. They were from different constellations, thus providing the genes that produced the variety of body shapes, skin colourings and facial features of current Earth populations.

Due to the cohabiting of these extraterrestrials with the Earth population and the direct implantation of intelligence through that genetic structuring, the thinking, reasoning, conscience-endowed Earth humankind came into being.

Theirs was not the ordinary evolutionary process they were endowed genetically with an intelligence factor that evolved in a time span of only about 30,000 Earth years, a uniquely rapid time in your time structure for any profound development. The DNA containing the intelligence quotient was immediately reproduced in the seeding, thus quickly enhancing development of the Earth human brain.

Source: Revelations for a New Era......A Matthew Book with Suzanne Ward
http://www.matthewbooks.com/books.html

This is the best explanation I’ve come across about the different human races on Earth

I hope this helps.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:13 PM   #4
i am all i am
Banned

G'day Lottie.

Here's an interesting take on why...

.....The fact that there is more than one of the Elohim is again shown by the use of the word "us" in the first sentence above, just as it was used in Genesis 1:26 and 3:22. God now creates division among men to hamper their ability to work together.

How did these "Gods" confound man's language and cause him to no longer work together? How did they make man stop desiring to settle down and build a city and instead make man desire to scatter out? One possible explanation involves the use of mind control techniques to alter the thought patterns of the workers and planners of the tower. This could have been accomplished through the use of biological and neurological implants (biological and psychological warfare). But to make sure that man didn't come back and start working together again, it was necessary for a genetic overhaul of mankind. The Gods also created genetic differences in external appearance (races) and implanted in the minds of the leaders of each new "race" that the other races were evil and to be avoided. If you accept the biblical account, you will recall that these humans were all descended from Noah and were all from the same race. The differences in races had to have began after the Tower of Babel! Making use of the "fear of the unknown and the different" instinct that animals are born with, the Gods have kept man in an arena, contending with himself so much that he never grows enough to threaten the Gods again. The Bible tells us that God commanded his people not to mix their seed with other races (1 Kings 11:2). This commandment was given specifically to maintin the division which God had caused at the Tower of Babel. This was a deliberate act of war against the human race but it wasn't the first one which the Gods had committed.....

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/tower.html

It's an interesting perspective on this topic and worth reading the full article. Of course, make up your own mind as to the validity of the information.

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:11 PM   #5
zircon

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
[B][SIZE="2"]

If you accept the biblical account, you will recall that these humans were all descended from Noah and were all from the same race. The differences in races had to have began after the Tower of Babel! Making use of the "fear of the unknown and the different" instinct that animals are born with, the Gods have kept man in an arena, contending with himself so much that he never grows enough to threaten the Gods again. The Bible tells us that God commanded his people not to mix their seed with other races (1 Kings 11:2). This commandment was given specifically to maintin the division which God had caused at the Tower of Babel. This was a deliberate act of war against the human race but it wasn't the first one which the Gods had committed.....
I go long with this. It seems like a deliberate act of division and control.
The Bible states (taken from Wikipedia)
The table of nations in Genesis 10 begins by listing Noah's immediate children:
Ham, forefather of the southern peoples (Hamitic Africa)
Shem, forefather of the middle peoples (Semitic Arabia)
Japheth, forefather of the northern peoples (Japhetic Europe)
Interestingly Noah's own appearance is described as being very strange.. his skin was shining and onlookers had to look away from him. This is explained by Andrew Collins in "From the Ashes of Angels" as being a reference to strange serpent-like characteristics in shamanic individuals or "Watchers"...
Intriguing.. so who was Noah?
"Only the Good discerns the good" Elisabeth Barrett Browning
zircon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #6
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Thanks for your comments everyone- i shall have a good read of those links- thankyou!! interesting what the bible says about Noah's children!!

*off to ponder*
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:38 AM   #7

Default earth the only planet of choice

I read this book years ago .It contained some info on the various races and the genetic alien interaction . I found it a bit racist in places but im sure the authors would say that wasnt intended.Star treks gene ? (interesting name ) roddenbury sat in circle with some people and recieved channeled info from alien beings about the origins of mankind apparently wich lead to the creation of star trek , and he did champion multi racial culture thru the series , first kiss between uhuru and kirk as first interacial kiss on tv so no racism there. Interesting point about the chinese japanese hair clour etc , apparently the descendants of the mayans are all roughly the same height and body weight shape suggesting cloning there as well . Crow magnon man had a large brow because it helped to shield his /her eyes from the sun as a natural sun visor , ealry baseball cap crowmagnum chav ? lol but seein g as we dont have such features and we apparently evolved here some find it odd and evidence that we came from of planet , or maybe the orbit was just different back then so light was different somehow .Know what you mean about not getting answers though lottie .In one school i went to my religion teacher was also our history teacher and th e stories he told us in lcass neve r added up , Adam and eve first people and then we evolved from ape like beings , he could never answer my questions when i constantly brough them up , so if we evolved from apemen and adam and eve were the first were they apes sir ............................... silence !!!! he never seemed to question that himself not in public anyhow .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:33 AM   #8
zircon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
interesting what the bible says about Noah's children!!

*off to ponder*
There are many more references to them in the Book of Enoch (brought to Europe by James Bruce of Kinnaird in 1773 and kept in darkness until 1821), and an the Book of Noah, (an ancient script of Hebrew origin appended to the above book) in the book "From the ashes of Angels" by Andrew Collins.

The chilling opening lines tell us of the distress of Enoch at the birth of a son to Lamech, his grandson..

"...as for his eyes, when he opened them the whole house glowed like the sun...Lamech was afraid of him...'I have begotten a strange son, he is not like an ordinary human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different and he is not like us..'"

Collins explains how the Watchers could be conceive of as a kind of celestial mafia ruling the world... these human "angels" were tall, with white hair and viper-like faces... and constructed the sphinx and other megalithic monuments... he draws a link to shamanic rituals and drugs, and to the role of the eagle and vulture in funerals... and to the inspiration for Bram Stoker's Dracula.. for these watchers seemed to be immortal and to be from heaven.

Interestingly enough, the Book of Enoch immediately received recogniton amongst the newly-reformed freemasons, and, at Roslin chapel, the angel hanging upside-down, Shemyaza, depicts this forbidden knowledge.

The St Clairs, who built Roslin, were the heredtary guardians of this knowledge of heavenly wisdom, from the reign of Robert the Bruce in the C14, and James Bruce's famous travels to Ethiopia to find the book of Enoch in 1768. Milton's "Paradise Lost" publishd in 1667 change forever the view of the "fallen angels" showing them as beautiful and leading to the romantic view of the pre-Raphaelites, to re-emergence of Celtic legend in Victorian Britain, then Ignatius Donnelly, Madame Blavatsky, Edgar Cayce, and Sitchin's Ancient Astronauts, and the supposed impending return of the watchers. In 1993 seismic soundings revealed the existence of a large rectangular room, 30 feet by 40 feet in size, and 16 feet down, under the sphinx's paws. Did the "watchers" construct it?
Old 03-06-2007, 10:59 AM   #9

Ashes of angels is an awesome book . Again we have the holy wood connection with johnny depps former viper club ! and the death of river pheonix who was due to play the interviewer in the movie interview with the vampire . And now we have depp as the most famous pirate , skull and bones flag was the knights templar battle flag .Wasnt it ashes of angels that mentions the underground complex's in turkey cappodicia ? that are several thousand years old and are higher ceiling wise the deeper and older they are constructed ?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #10
zircon

yes, you're right..

To return to the original thread, these sites have interesting things to say about racial differences and overturns a lot of the stereotypes..

http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/2007
http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/physicalapp.htm
(the ancient isrealites and the ashkenazi jews)
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/stephenoppenheimer/
(DNA project to map the world)
Old 03-06-2007, 02:34 PM   #11
zircon

Hi Lottie there's another one here to look at, the "journey of mankind"
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/
which explains looks at the following question:

"Many Anthropologists now say that we came out of Africa, but how do they know? If we all have a single recent origin there, why do there appear to be different races of humans? How closely are these races related? Are we all part of one family, or do Africans, aboriginal Australians, Europeans, and East Asians all have different parallel evolutionary origins?"

It looks at how 160 - 135,000 years ago fluctuating climates may have seen a world with much warmer conditions and higher sea levels...around 90,000 years ago all non-African (African, earliest human) racial types were spreading into Asia, also how 74,000 years ago the eruption of Mt Toba reduced the world population to 10,000 individuals, from there a new "Eden in east" emerged in the area of S-W Asia, possibly using land-bridges that were later submerged, and that Europeans were a by-product of a much earlier Asian and Australasian expansion (as Europe was relatively inacessible before that), then the so-called U5a type, the earliest European, appeared around 40,000 years ago.

" Although U5 is now ubiquitous in Europe, we do know that the oldest Europa great-granddaughter, U5a, dating from around 40,000 years ago, is commonest in the Basque country of northern Spain. One of the only European refuges during the last ice age, the Basque region managed to preserve more of its original genetic diversity than did other parts of Western Europe....Europa (U5) was genetic daughter of R ('Rohani'), who was genetic daughter of Nasreen, who was the genetic daughter of the out-of-Africa L3. By what route, however, did the Europa maternal clan arrive in the Levant, and where was her daughter U5, who colonized Europe, born? Both the N ('Nasreen') and Rohani root types are unknown except in South Asia, where Nasreen root types are found at low rates and Rohani is found in great variety. Most Rohani types in India are found nowhere else, and the great diversity of Rohani in India allows us to estimate when her line began to expand. This was at least 55,000 years ago, thus predating the arrival of Rohani's daughter Europa in the Levant and making a strong case for South Asia as the ultimate ancestral home of European lines."

The routes into China after that, and into North and South America via the Baring staits, make fascinating reading; most evidence comes from the X-chromosome lines, but the Y-chromosome picks upthe trace in the period 40-25,000 years ago with a connection to Cro-Mangon hunter-gatherers and the Mammoth culture in Europe...a lot of detail about the more recent period and the destrcution of paleolithic flora and fauna 10,000 years ago, when the global population reached a few millions...

Nicely presented by the Bradshaw foundation... is it true?

Last edited by zircon; 03-06-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: forgot url link
Old 03-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #12
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Thankyou ever so much zircon!!

Old 04-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #13

Default Blue

Not forgetting of course the coming blue race consisting of the indigo children who are being born with extra codons in their DNA turned on , we have something like 23 i think and only about 18-19 on average turned on but these children have 20 -22 turned on and some adults are accessing those energies and turning theirs on as well .When i can find the link i wil lpost it .I read this several years back in a magazine article and lost it and found it recently again online .heres a little bit to be going on with.When you know where you are coming from then you can se whhere your going to .

Reality is a metaphor in which we quest to find answers to the greater truth of who we are and why we are here. Soemthing in our souls tells us that change is happening on a global consciousness level. The blue frequency is part of that. Sirius is Isis - Return to the feminine of higher frequency energies - Rebirth of Consciousness. Blue links to higher/future frequencies of consciousness as we spiral up through the patterns of Sacred Geometry. Blue - electricity - our reality as an electromagnetic energy grid program. Blue: Indigo children, the blue alien lady, Isis, the Pleiades, Sirius, blue galaxies, blue chakra, blue ray and ascended master, and much more that will come 'out of the blue'. Use search engine to discover more about 'blue'.]
from these pages
http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/
from the same site heres the DNA bit i was looking for
http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/4-1-DNAactivation.html
Old 05-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #14
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zircon View Post
Hi Lottie there's another one here to look at, the "journey of mankind"
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/
which explains looks at the following question:

"Many Anthropologists now say that we came out of Africa, but how do they know? If we all have a single recent origin there, why do there appear to be different races of humans? How closely are these races related? Are we all part of one family, or do Africans, aboriginal Australians, Europeans, and East Asians all have different parallel evolutionary origins?"

It looks at how 160 - 135,000 years ago fluctuating climates may have seen a world with much warmer conditions and higher sea levels...around 90,000 years ago all non-African (African, earliest human) racial types were spreading into Asia, also how 74,000 years ago the eruption of Mt Toba reduced the world population to 10,000 individuals, from there a new "Eden in east" emerged in the area of S-W Asia, possibly using land-bridges that were later submerged, and that Europeans were a by-product of a much earlier Asian and Australasian expansion (as Europe was relatively inacessible before that), then the so-called U5a type, the earliest European, appeared around 40,000 years ago.

" Although U5 is now ubiquitous in Europe, we do know that the oldest Europa great-granddaughter, U5a, dating from around 40,000 years ago, is commonest in the Basque country of northern Spain. One of the only European refuges during the last ice age, the Basque region managed to preserve more of its original genetic diversity than did other parts of Western Europe....Europa (U5) was genetic daughter of R ('Rohani'), who was genetic daughter of Nasreen, who was the genetic daughter of the out-of-Africa L3. By what route, however, did the Europa maternal clan arrive in the Levant, and where was her daughter U5, who colonized Europe, born? Both the N ('Nasreen') and Rohani root types are unknown except in South Asia, where Nasreen root types are found at low rates and Rohani is found in great variety. Most Rohani types in India are found nowhere else, and the great diversity of Rohani in India allows us to estimate when her line began to expand. This was at least 55,000 years ago, thus predating the arrival of Rohani's daughter Europa in the Levant and making a strong case for South Asia as the ultimate ancestral home of European lines."

The routes into China after that, and into North and South America via the Baring staits, make fascinating reading; most evidence comes from the X-chromosome lines, but the Y-chromosome picks upthe trace in the period 40-25,000 years ago with a connection to Cro-Mangon hunter-gatherers and the Mammoth culture in Europe...a lot of detail about the more recent period and the destrcution of paleolithic flora and fauna 10,000 years ago, when the global population reached a few millions...

Nicely presented by the Bradshaw foundation... is it true?
credo mutwa actually speaks about south east asia being the place where mankind originated from, not africa, i always thought it had to do with lemuria tbh, he mentions 'Murire' in his writings, the place where the first people (the red people) lived, became corrupted and were ultimately destroyed, save one man (a human/animal hybrid, called the bjauuni), and a woman, the last of the 'red people'.

Last edited by lumukanda; 05-06-2007 at 08:35 AM.
lumukanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:27 PM   #15
synergy777

credo is the one of the best, any links, pdfs. i thinks its logical to say the african was the first human, dominant/recessive, gene variety. south asia could be, as african were the first indians. indians being adapted africans. europeans being adapted/mixed africans/indians. obvioulsy migrations, breeding populations, climate, diet have had an influence aswell. i think the fallen came here corrupted man, and used him. what credo says about teh fallen, resonates the most. you have to look beyond the bible, as the bible is much younger than the vedas, african, asian knowledge. look at the vedic/rama empire, african tribal tales, eg dogon. look at tigris/euphrates, sarawasti, harappa/mohen darjo (modern day pakistan/india), thanks to partition. buddha, krishna were african in appearence, look at the earlier statutes, the ones with african noses left to see.

look at specimens of mankind that have had isolated peroids from colonialism, eg aboriginies, pygmies, rainforest tribes, bushmen these are the closet thing to first humans, as they have had protection from civilisation/imperialism.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:55 AM   #16
ho1ogram
Banned

Here is Stewart Swerdlow's perspective from 'Blue Blood, True Blood Conflict and Creation'. I haven't read the book, just the extracts that are posted here (with commentary from Dan Winter in red): http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...20&%20Creation
Quote:
The Hatona Council convened for many decades as the fighting continued in this solar system. Finally, with their intercession, an agreement was reached between some of the human factions and the Reptilian Earth colonists. Keep in mind that this agreement was without the participation of the Reptilians from the original Draco Empire.

The agreement stated that a new breed of humanity would be created on Earth that would contain the DNA of all interested parties who participated in the "peace" process. A designated area on Earth would be set aside for the creation of this new species. The Earth-based Reptilians of Lemuria agreed to this under the condition that the Reptilian body be the foundation for this new being. This is why the original Bible states, "Let us make man in our own image." This is a plural statement because it was a group project.

To achieve a new species from a Reptilian androgynous body, it was necessary to separate the genetics into male and female components. This is the allegorical story in the Bible of Adam and Eve. Creating Eve out of the rib of Adam is actually the story of separating the androgynous Reptilian body into male and female. This is why all humans on this planet have Reptilian DNA with Reptilian traits. This is also why human fetuses go through Reptilian-style development in the womb before looking humanoid.

Many prototypes were developed over millennia. Under the supervision of the Hatona Council, races were created and then destroyed when it was not acceptable by all parties. This explains why ancestors of mankind appear and then suddenly disappear in layers of archaeological analysis.

Twelve humanoid, and one Reptilian, groups donated DNA for this purpose. Mankind was developed in the area now known as Iran/Iraq, as well as parts of Africa. Hybrids were also developed on Atlantis and Lemuria. Remnants of these are seen today as the Bigfoot or Yeti in North America and Asia; the aborigines of Australia; and the pygmies and Watusi in Africa.

The African versions were created by beings from a nomadic, artificial planet known as Nibiru, or Marduk. These Reptilian-like beings travel in a manufactured world looping our solar system. The Sumerians called them Anunnaki.

It is here - we would have to assume - the family of AN - with son’s Enki / Enlil (Lucifer / Michael - Adon / Yahweh) arrived from Sirius techno craft - with all the Nephilim genetic disasters we called THE RETURN OF ENKI - While people like Sitchin can add useful puzzle pieces like how their home atmosphere repair could gain the necessary gravity fractality using gold deposits - the Sumerian basically did not give him a clue as to the bigger galactic politic mess than triggered Enki’s (Abraham) genetic experiments. After repeatedly encountering the Enki/Enlil story in Australia - (fish or dolphin god vs snake god -LEVITE) - it was cool to listen to Creto Mutwa tell the Zulu KILIMANJARO means ENKI mountain!

The cosmic joke to this project is that all of the groups donating DNA secretly programmed sequences to cause their genetic strand to be predominant. This set the precedent for eternal conflict. Humanity was doomed to fight and be controlled. No one group would ever be in charge. The project was doomed for failure before it even began!
Some stuff about the Lyraens.
Quote:
For the Reptilians to function in physical reality, they needed physical genetics. The transparent people took genetics from the now physical Lyraens, who had blonde or red hair, and blue or green eyes. These genetics were mixed with the transparent peoples collective energy, thus manifesting physically as the Reptilians. This is why the current Reptilians need the energetics from Aryan-type people to survive on the physical plane.
Quote:
The Lyraens were all blonde-haired, blue-eyed people, with an occasional red-haired or green-eyed person. In Lyraen society, red-haired people were considered special with extrasensory powers that connected them to non-physical realms. They were especially desired for breeding purposes. Special permission to breed with a red-haired person was required because of the extra, or superhuman, abilities that came with the offspring.

For this reason, red-haired people were kept separate from the rest, and even had their own subculture. They were also coveted by the Reptilians, who as a species did not have much psychic ability. Often, when Reptilians came to a world for occupation, the Lyraen refugees offered a group of red-haired people to appease them for a while. This practice eventually degenerated into sacrifices to appease the demons.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:44 PM   #17
synergy777

cool info hologram, but its up to each person to find their truth. as for red heads i thought it was pigmentation. also how can all these different races breed together, there are many mixed couples, many mixed races, just look at the history of england for example. i think we are one race from an intial african stock, which due to genetic diversity, climate adaption, migration/integration etc has resulted in this wonderful diversity.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 09-06-2007, 12:07 AM   #18
ho1ogram
Banned

Skin, hair and eye colour is determined by pigment, the pigment called melanin.
The races do mix together.
I don't know where we all come from, I was just posting the info as I found it. Cheers, h.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:25 PM   #19
synergy777

its all good holo,just recognise the divide and rule doctrines to what you see/feel. its like watching the controlled demolition on wtc towers and wtc7, with your own eyes, and believing the propaganda (which defies science, lol), like a magicians trick, is it magic?

see also realise the many different, and contradicting doctrines attrributed to race, like the contradictory gospels. to come from mars, to come from caucasus, to be aryan, to british israeli, to come atlantis, to come from lyra or to be egytpians etc. its better to read all views and then cross reference them. then whats left apply cultural, lingusitic, genetics etc, different filters/tests, then you get somewhere near the truth. the grip, power of the doctrines is hard, emotional, i have been through all of them, its natural.

1 creator, 1 race, 1 love.

Last edited by synergy777; 11-06-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Old 18-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #20
god is love

Default Human Beings

We are told there is only one human race. In which case there is only one Human Being.

However logic ,our own eyes & a little enquiry reveals a different view.

Asiatics / Mongols ie Japanese Korean / Chinese etc are more than likely evolved for Mangrove coastal regions , Deltas, flood plains & similar environments. The Area between Singapore and Indonesia to Thailand was a massive land mass 11,000 years ago .This was a fertile flood plain destroyed when the waters rose hence the migration northwards in to China et al.Yes slant eyes are evolved from the constant Sun glare flashing off the waters of Deltas , coastal regions and similar environments. This is another reason why they have so little body hair. And this is why they domesticated grasses such as Rice. Which grows in flooded areas.

Of course Human DNA has been modified or altered by other Sentient entities.
Also it is likely that white people or ay least some of the White people came from Mars. Less sunlight means less pigmentation. Mars is farther away from the Sun hence less pigmentation. However I think that this planet was a Zoo.
A kind of Sactuary where different types of Humans were sent. They settled & evolved along side the Native inhabitants of this planet.
god is love is offline   Reply With Quote