Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 28-11-2014, 03:22 AM   #41
swamideva

This is an interesting thread, a lot of information has been coming to me recently as to the nature of reality. Like being sent the same information from two different unrelated sources, things linking up which led me to this information.

THE “STAND-DOWN CODE” IS NO LONGER WORKING – AND THE ARCHONS ARE TERRIFIED! by Bradley Loves

Which in turn led to the following videos. They certainly challenged my belief system and caused a reaction of disbelief and in parts of cognitive dissonance.

I am not saying they are correct or that they are true, or even if i believe all this guys conclusions, anyway i watched all 14 videos, parts of which i knew about, and parts i found ridiculous. Even though my mind said disinfo and psy-op i kept going and watched with a non judgmental open mind. They certainly made me question everything i believe in, (not always a bad thing) and made me think and question this reality.

If this reality is falling apart and the illusory nature of reality becoming more than just a concept then i need to keep an open mind as things are starting to get pretty weird.

If i consider that what i believe to be real is a hologram, like the holodeck in star trek, then maybe the code is breaking down and bugs are in the software are becoming more apparent as glitches.

So i watched those last night and now i find this thread. The synchronicity is coming hard and fast.

Last edited by swamideva; 28-11-2014 at 03:23 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 04:23 AM   #42
supertzar

According to this reddit thread Mike Barenstain responded about this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_th...ars_were_once/

Quote:
Since that's how the name was originally documented, it has always been spelled that way by our family and it has always been misread and mispronounced by nearly everyone...

"Berenstain" according to our family lore was an attempt by an unknown imigration officer sometime in the late 1800s to reproduce phonetically a highly accented version of the tradtional Jewish name "Bernstein" as pronounced by my Father's grandparents when they came to America from the Ukraine.

Quote:
A great Berenstain Bear! We are the BerenSTAIN Bears!
Berenstain Bears OLD Theme Song

http://youtu.be/sjXiIZYsGJY

Sorry peeps. That's what it always was. Your mind is playing tricks. Don't get mad. Come on, don't get mad. Marvel at how powerful your mind is that it can experience a misunderstanding as a real memory. This is a perfect chance to realize something important! Don't screw it up. I am counting on you.

Last edited by supertzar; 28-11-2014 at 04:35 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 05:43 AM   #43
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Sorry peeps. That's what it always was. Your mind is playing tricks. Don't get mad. Come on, don't get mad. Marvel at how powerful your mind is that it can experience a misunderstanding as a real memory. This is a perfect chance to realize something important! Don't screw it up. I am counting on you.

There's the original Berenstein Universe, and now there's a Berenstain Universe.

In Universe B it's always been Berenstain, but not for those from Universe A.

I'm talking about shifting timelines here, not just one main timeline.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 08:51 AM   #44
kattykitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
?..It is fascinating that rather than realize that their interpretation of reality has faults, some people will insist there is a 'glitch in the matrix.' ....Everything you think you know is wrong to some extent....If you can't accept you might be mistaken about this what else might your ego be tricking you about?
I don't think anyone here was stating categorically that A=B. It was a discussion on possibility. And in a forum based on discussion of reality concepts, that is allowed.

In subjects where we can't have certainty, then any of us could be "wrong" about what goes on, yourself included. To say that other people aren't 'realizing' what you have decided is going on here is condescending and actually quite a good example of ego at work. None of us know for sure. So none of us can say someone else has got it wrong, can we?
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 12:42 PM   #45
alf hearted
Banned

It's always been THE Vampire, as in "the vampire L'estat." The interviewer was never intended to be thought of as speaking to just any old run of the mill vampire. It's a nice idea to play around with this "glitch in the matrix" concept, but this isn't the best example for arguing it as reality.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #46
swamideva

These are only small though significant glitches nonetheless.

What about the big unexplained anomalies.

Many on this forum were saying not so long ago when tshtf, i rarely hear it nowadays. Is this a sign of a time line shift. All those predictions of doom and gloom catastrophes and here we are still moaning about the government and the nwo. Putting it off for another few years.

Has tshtf on another timeline? If we accept multiple timelines as a reality, then it must have and we have passed a rubicon.

Steppenwar was famed for doom and gloom and he got his. Maybe all we need is work on our own stuff deal with our awakening state and stay optimistic for it to turn out ok in the end. Its not what the elite want us doing that much is certain, and at this point what more can we do but work on our own individual awakening.

The most amazing thing is that there is no real tangible proof just the small stuff mentioned on this thread.

You know what they say, take care of the small stuff and the big stuff looks after itself.
Old 28-11-2014, 02:04 PM   #47
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post
I don't think anyone here was stating categorically that A=B. It was a discussion on possibility. And in a forum based on discussion of reality concepts, that is allowed.

In subjects where we can't have certainty, then any of us could be "wrong" about what goes on, yourself included. To say that other people aren't 'realizing' what you have decided is going on here is condescending and actually quite a good example of ego at work. None of us know for sure. So none of us can say someone else has got it wrong, can we?
I assume everything I know is wrong, therefore I am closer to understanding what is true. Sounds paradoxical and maybe it is. Paradox or not it is the opposite of egotism. It is the ego which says "No! I can't be wrong! The whole world must have changed overnight while I was sleeping because my memory is infallible."
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 08:21 PM   #48
swamideva

As more information comes to me about the illusory nature of reality and the holograpic universe. It occurs to me me that i am a glitch in the matrix, a conscious glitch. Maybe even a virus or a bug in the software.

By understanding how this reality works we can throw spanners in the works. One spanner in the right place can grind the machine to a halt.

Last edited by swamideva; 28-11-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 10:52 PM   #49
kattykitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
As more information comes to me about the illusory nature of reality and the holograpic universe. It occurs to me me that i am a glitch in the matrix, a conscious glitch. Maybe even a virus or a bug in the software.

By understanding how this reality works we can throw spanners in the works. One spanner in the right place can grind the machine to a halt.

Interesting idea Are you saying that awareness of the quirks shouldn't happen if it was running as it was meant to do?
If so, that suggests
1) That the universe has flaws in its design (otherwise there would be no glitches?)
2) Those that notice the flaws are glitches themselves because they were not meant to do?
In essence then, a system so vast and complex, yet it still can't be perfect...
Makes me feel better about my own disasters!

Alternatively, what if the opposite is true and the universe 'system' was designed so that awareness of its construct was intended to gradually happen? If that were the case, the glitches are a kind of heads up, a signpost to assist us in gaining better understanding?

My brain hurts now
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 11:36 PM   #50
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post
Interesting idea Are you saying that awareness of the quirks shouldn't happen if it was running as it was meant to do?
If so, that suggests
1) That the universe has flaws in its design (otherwise there would be no glitches?)
2) Those that notice the flaws are glitches themselves because they were not meant to do?
In essence then, a system so vast and complex, yet it still can't be perfect...
Makes me feel better about my own disasters!

Alternatively, what if the opposite is true and the universe 'system' was designed so that awareness of its construct was intended to gradually happen? If that were the case, the glitches are a kind of heads up, a signpost to assist us in gaining better understanding?

My brain hurts now
Imagine a holographic electric universe, like the holodeck on star trek and we are factals and as we change the holdeck changes. Humanity has been asleep for so long and now the program characters are becoming self aware and conscious and beginning to deprogram and reprogram themselves.

A crude analogy, best i have got. There is more information available that relates to the following video.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #51
richiel1991
Inactive

I joined this forum to reply on this topic... very interesting indeed

Coincidental as well, especially after a few days ago I was teasing my girlfriend for not knowing where the state of Montana is. She was persistent that it was in central U.S... long story short I showed her a map of where it is.

But what I noticed when looking at the maps is that New Zealand appeared to be further south than I remembered it being, as well as Australia being further north. I figured that I never really payed attention to it. I came across this forum for something completely unrelated, but then I saw this thread and was really intrigued that others remember the same way I do.

I was born in 1991 so I don't remember much that was on the list, but the New Zealand one stood out the most.

The Berenstain Bears stood out to me as well, but then again I never knew there was an 'e' before the 'n'. I always thought it was spelled "Bernstein" so I have no credibility there. I even asked my younger sister who loved those what their name was and she typed "Berenstain." The most interesting thing about this though is how no one caught onto this until a few years ago. You would think that since it came out in the 70's eventually one generation of kids parents would have pointed out the spelling.

I can easily see how people would mistakenly think there was 52 states, mainly because everyone forgets to add in Hawaii and Alaska until the end. So the way people though was probably "Lets see... there are 50 states...oh yeah can't forget Alaska and Hawaii, that would make it 52." So I can see how that can be easily mistaken.

I was too young to remember the Vampire one or Sex and the City, but I did always think it was "Sex IN the City"

I think most of these are just honest mistakes a large amount of people have made. But I always hope it's more.

I would love for it to be time travel. I think some government mind control experiment is most probable, and parallel universes least probable.

Though I wouldn't dismiss any of them.
richiel1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2014, 06:01 PM   #52
amberleaf

David Jason is still alive? David Soul died around Christmas time years ago.

Cept these two are still alive.

Even my OH, a sceptic, remembers that David Soul died

Dilemna is spelt that way in my time zone
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:25 PM   #53
greyhood

My college girlfriend, a huge Anne Rice fan, complained that the book was titled Interview With The Vampire, but the movie (at least in the previews) was being called Interview With A Vampire. I'm wondering if it was "A" in the initial previews, but was changed with the film's release. Weird bit for me is that the movie's release date is listed as 1994 and we had broken up in 1992.

Another time anomaly that has irked me for a while is another release date. In late 1988 I gave my housemate the book The Teachings of Don Carlos: Practical Applications of the Works of Carlos Castaneda by Victor Sanchez. It had just been published. Soon after, I moved and never saw her again. The book's first printing is listed as 1995.

I remember Bernstein and Mandela's two deaths.
greyhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:35 PM   #54
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhood View Post
My college girlfriend, a huge Anne Rice fan, complained that the book was titled Interview With The Vampire, but the movie (at least in the previews) was being called Interview With A Vampire. I'm wondering if it was "A" in the initial previews, but was changed with the film's release. Weird bit for me is that the movie's release date is listed as 1994 and we had broken up in 1992.

Another time anomaly that has irked me for a while is another release date. In late 1988 I gave my housemate the book The Teachings of Don Carlos: Practical Applications of the Works of Carlos Castaneda by Victor Sanchez. It had just been published. Soon after, I moved and never saw her again. The book's first printing is listed as 1995.

I remember Bernstein and Mandela's two deaths.
Very interesting.

I've read of dozens of such occurences from people over the years.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:55 AM   #55
zerosignal

I contacted the main website over a strange thing I'd found in December 2014 in "The Wolf of Wall Street." This one is pretty recent. I hadn't heard of this whole concept when I saw the first clip from this movie, but when I watched the full movie I had already heard about the site because of this topic. Here's a copy/paste of what I said there. And yes, I mention my real first name. I could give a rat's ass. I already use my real face as my avatar, might as well XD

It hadn't occurred to me to mention this on this topic because I've been distracted by other crap lately, but I was reminded when this came up again in my User CP.

Quote:
When I first heard of the movie “The Wolf of Wall Street” a co-worker showed me a full clip from the movie on his phone. It was the scene where the “lemons” as he refers to them, kick in. But when I watched the full movie, the scene was in a completely different place and situation.

I distinctly recall him falling out of a black vehicle onto a crowded street when he’s having the inner monologue about skipping stages and going straight to “cerebral palsy stage.” I remember thinking that’s what’s so funny about it, that it was in a crowded city with cars going by and everything. I remember him crawling across the street with some more inner monologue going on, and I know the clip I saw wasn’t edited or my co-worker would have noticed, because it’s one of his favorite movies AND one of his favorite scenes.

Of course when I finally got around to watching the full movie, that scene is just as most people will probably remember it. He’s in his house on the phone, falls backwards from a standing position when the “lemons” kick in, has to crawl down some brick stairs TO a white vehicle, instead of falling OUT of a black vehicle as I remember it.

I searched online for different versions of the movie. I watched the official trailer. And the first thing I found was an interview stating that there are NO other version of it, because the director simply does not do directors cuts and does not release deleted scenes.

Even when I was watching the film, before I’d gotten to that scene, my brother asked me if I’d seen the “cerebral palsy stage” part yet, and I told him I had not. I followed up by saying something like “Wait, is that where he’s falling out of that car onto the street? I think my old co-worker showed me that!” and he nodded and laughed and said it was one of his favorite parts of the movie too. Maybe he just didn’t feel like “correcting” me because he wanted it to feel new and fresh when I watched it? Maybe he didn’t recall clearly? Maybe he didn’t feel like arguing?

I really don’t know, all I know is there’s no way I remembered specific things about a scene and they ended up being completely different. That’s not how my memory works; either I remember clearly and accurately, OR it’s a jumble. I didn’t remember this as a jumble at all. I remembered very specific things about it and was eagerly waiting for my version of that scene, and was pretty confused when it finally got there.

Also, yes my first name is the same as the main character’s. Yet another thing that wouldn’t have been strange at all, if it weren’t for this.

I've come back from the dead - But my cities - Will never sleep again
Slipknot - "If Rain Is What You Want"

Last edited by zerosignal; 07-01-2015 at 12:19 AM. Reason: 2013 was a typo
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:30 PM   #56
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Imagine a holographic electric universe, like the holodeck on star trek and we are factals and as we change the holdeck changes. Humanity has been asleep for so long and now the program characters are becoming self aware and conscious and beginning to deprogram and reprogram themselves.

A crude analogy, best i have got. There is more information available that relates to the following video.

You might find this interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_kNjSXBKA
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:51 PM   #57
ufochick

The last few months I have been webmaster for a new group called FREE (experiencer.co). It is about merging consciousness and science and th science behind UFOs ETs etc.

I was speaking to one of the physicists and we were talking about the changes being discussed here on the thread.

He was saying that from the science point of view it's not a timeline change because if thee was a timeline change and we were static along one timeline then we would have no memory of the changes, this makes sense to me.

The current idea that the physicists have is the multi-worlds one. Some of us appear to be multi-dimensional and can go from one world to another. So when suddenly something changes we have moved to a slightly different reality or world.

There are an infinite number of these worlds, we create one each time we make a choice. Our soul is experiencing each one at the same time. They also believe some of us act as a anchor and pull people with them as thy change worlds.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:25 AM   #58
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
The current idea that the physicists have is the multi-worlds one. Some of us appear to be multi-dimensional and can go from one world to another. So when suddenly something changes we have moved to a slightly different reality or world.

There are an infinite number of these worlds, we create one each time we make a choice. Our soul is experiencing each one at the same time. They also believe some of us act as a anchor and pull people with them as thy change worlds.
Seems like baloney to me. We live on one world, and we all share the timeline.

For time travel and multiple timelines to exist it seems people would not be real people anymore. Just aspects of themselves. That notion is debunked by logic IMO. Every person I run into, is a real soul having a real experience. Dan Sherman said when he was able to speak to a Grey in the military, that the Grey said the only time we can be in, is the present. The now is immutable. Time itself is relative but we cannot time travel to a new timeline 1,000 years ago for example in my view. It is pseudo science IMO.

I think it's great your scientists are thinking about things outside the confines of the establishment. But with that thought I do not think they are on the right track.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:43 AM   #59
fishonwheels

Default very good questions omnisense

And it will take a fair bit of thought to answer them but for now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
The last few months I have been webmaster for a new group called FREE (experiencer.co). It is about merging consciousness and science and th science behind UFOs ETs etc.

I was speaking to one of the physicists and we were talking about the changes being discussed here on the thread.

He was saying that from the science point of view it's not a timeline change because if thee was a timeline change and we were static along one timeline then we would have no memory of the changes, this makes sense to me.

^this is actually very similar to my own theory though I'm far from learned in physics/metaphysics. Our ego awareness including memories is confined to one body/universe but our multidimensional mind extends into all the different versions of ourselves and at times there are bleed throughs, such as when u get a vision of having an accident somewhere but u dont. If ur not just reading a recording of someone else's experiences then it's most likely a slightly different version of u and ur universe, at which pt it branches off into at least two but i'd say an infinite number of worlds. It is possible one multidimensional being invests more in certain segments of the hologram where he/she exists in the same flesh. It is also possible a near identical meat suit exists in one reality but the "soul" isn't quite there. This cosmology could easily tolerate "reincarnation" or even "simultaneous incarnations" where one multidimensional self "steps down" from the primordial soup and differentiates into many multidimensional selves who in turn differentiate into many regions of the fractal/hologram.

I havent read much of anything on this subject but the kind of "reality glitches" i was having particularly from mid 20's on have been pushing me in this direction though i can't say i'm too attached to any particular explanations.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 05:06 AM   #60
jalexis
Inactive

Before reading this thread it was definitely "Sex in the City" to me with no hesitation into or reason to thinking it wasn't, although I never watched the show so I could have skim read it and my mind some tricked itself into thinking Sex and the city was Sex in the city through maybe other shows with a similar name getting me mixed up somehow. Google images shows everything as "sex and the city" and I can't find any reference to a name change although I haven't searched much but I would assume typing in "Sex in the city name change" or sex in the city and sex and the city together on google would bring up multiple search results if it did change which it doesn't.. weird.
jalexis is offline   Reply With Quote