Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-05-2015, 06:30 AM   #1
chilled
Inactive

Default General Election 2015: Fallout

Well, can't say I saw that coming

Don't think Cameron did either

Last edited by chilled; 08-05-2015 at 07:16 AM.
chilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:51 AM   #2
wez004

What?
wez004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:00 AM   #3
chilled
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wez004 View Post
What?
The Tories getting a majority vote (all bar the shouting at least)

Say goodbye to the NHS then.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:03 AM   #4
adam 7

UKIP have 1 seat out of 650 on 12.4% of the vote. The system is corrupt to the core.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:03 AM   #5
alf hearted
Banned

You've lost a year somewhere, OP.

I'd like to wish a big hearty "FYVM" to all those political geniuses who voted for UKIP and the SNP and guaranteed us all another 5 years of Tory cu(n)ts and IDS sneers.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:04 AM   #6
kizzie
Registered Users

Its 2015 though.

I am very disappointed in the results.. I dont know anyone who would have voted for them.. and my FB was full of people not going to vote for them.. WTF happened :/

Last edited by kizzie; 08-05-2015 at 07:04 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:04 AM   #7
adam 7

Anyway the solution is not through the ballot box, it is in waking people up to the agenda.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:09 AM   #8
alf hearted
Banned

There is nothing surprising about this result. If you didn't vote Labour, you were going to get Conservative, so you got the govt you deserve, you fucks.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:12 AM   #9
yousoclever

The Tories had a war chest of 70m, labour had 50m. So the Tories had 50% more cash and they scrape in a win.

Now Cameron and co. Will have to payback those donors, so that'll be profitable parts of the public assets.

Thoroughly corrupt to the core. Divide and rule + fear win the day again + repeat programming
Old 08-05-2015, 07:19 AM   #10
alf hearted
Banned

For all the criticism of the "divide and rule" strategy, there are some people who I would happily stay divided from and do not need any encouragement from teh Elites to do so. The wilfully ignorant and the xenophobic being towards the top of the list.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:19 AM   #11
athenry04

Labour cut their own throat by getting into bed with the Tories and Lib Dems for the 'Better together' campaign, I'm not surprised that the people of Scotland have fucked them off. The Lib Dems have also reaped what they've sewn by being completely ineffectual in getting any of their manifesto over whilst in coalition.
All that was left were those insufferable cunts , who have managed to alienate the fewest people nationally. Would have loved a change, but labour fucked themselves over.

Last edited by athenry04; 08-05-2015 at 07:20 AM.
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:21 AM   #12
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I'd like to wish a big hearty "FYVM" to all those political geniuses who voted for UKIP and the SNP and guaranteed us all another 5 years of Tory cu(n)ts and IDS sneers.
If the choice is between Rothschild Zionist Ed or Rothschild Zionist Dave, you cannot blame people for making a statement by voting for minority parties.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:23 AM   #13
chilled
Inactive

Quote:
There is nothing surprising about this result. If you didn't vote Labour, you were going to get Conservative, so you got the govt you deserve, you fucks.
Classy.

I voted for the government I wanted in. I didn't vote for the government I wanted out.

It may have been a 'wasted vote' as others say, but to me it was standing for what I believed in and not pandering to corrupt political machinations that general voting encourages.

It's called standing up for what you believe in even if you're standing alone.

If that makes me a 'fuck' then I'm a 'fuck'.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #14
alf hearted
Banned

Those who voted for the SNP are the dumbest fucks of the lot. They think they were so smart cocking a snoot at those poncy southerners, but all they've done is guaranteed the ponciest southerners are still holding the reins of power and now everbody who didn't vote SNP or Tory has good reason to despise them.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:26 AM   #15
chilled
Inactive

Can a Mod change 2014 to 2015 in the title please?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #16
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
It's not the people's fault, it's the party's! If Labour hadn't put such a pillock up as party leader, they might have had a chance!

It's a case of better the pillock you know than vote in a new pillock!
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:30 AM   #17
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilled View Post
Classy.

I voted for the government I wanted in. I didn't vote for the government I wanted out.

It may have been a 'wasted vote' as others say, but to me it was standing for what I believed in and not pandering to corrupt political machinations that general voting encourages.

You can want The Greens, or Ukip, or the SNP or the Lib-Dems to govern all you want, but wanting it was never going to make it so, so you just wasted your vote when you could have forced change.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:30 AM   #18
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilled View Post
Classy.

But the General Election is a vote for an elected representative of your wants/needs in your constituency.

It is not a vote for which party "ru[i]ns" the country, identity, health, etc.

Why do all these jokers who claim to have your interests at heart align themselves with a political party?

How can a political manifesto of a party ever be a fit for local area's peoples' needs/wants.

Too much power at the centre.

IMO

But hey, I'm not registered to vote as I do not consent to be governed over.
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:32 AM   #19
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
It's not the people's fault, it's the party's! If Labour hadn't put such a pillock up as party leader, they might have had a chance!

It's a case of better the pillock you know than vote in a new pillock!
You've just endorsed another 5 years of Ian Dunkedin Shit-enforced misery on the vulnerable. Proud of yourself now, annie?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:33 AM   #20
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
You can want The Greens, or Ukip, or the SNP or the Lib-Dems to govern all you want, but wanting it was never going to make it so, so you just wasted your vote when you could have forced change.
But there still would not have been any change. Labour used to be very different from the cons but not anymore.

So we were fucked whatever one got in. Maybe labour can think on it and change enough for next time.