Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 17-01-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
pinnochio
Inactive

Default Breast feeding with fake boobs!

I just want to state that I am in no way perfect and have done some really shitty things in my life. We all have our shadow that we have to process. This thread is about people that go their whole lives ignorant to what they do. Using the insecurities of others for profit and gain!!! Now What is more natural in the whole world than a mother breastfeeding her child.

Today's society has taken mothers away from that! So many women are concious of their breast size, so they get breast implants.

How in the world are you going to breast feed your baby if you have silicon in your tits!!!!!!!!

The possibility of poison getting into the milk from the silicon. It makes me sick and all you women that get breast implants, I feel for your insecurity but really the devil has got into you!

That's why there are so many fucked up kids in the world today, is because they don't feed for the natural amount of time because the demons have made them concious of their size. What would the supermodel's say?

All these surgeons are evil cunts that should kill themselves. They claim to be making a women happy but they don't really care as long as they're getting their money!!

There really are consequences for what you do in this life. How do these doctors sleep at night knowing they have potentially fucked up a child's development let alone their natural connection with their mother?

But that's OK cause they make money from it. It's not about helping people. It's about money.

So many women buy into. Shame on them to. I have compassion and empathy for them but no sympathy.

By the way, if you get implants because you say I'm not insecure, I just feel better about myself your a fucking liar!! That is the definition of insecure.

Every time you look in the mirror at your new improved breasts. You're not taking away that insecurity, you are reaffirming it!!

As long as you have fake breasts that insecurity will never go away. It will just lead from one thing to another. Fake teeth, hair, plastic surgery.

Plastic surgeons are liars. In the game for their own profit!!

John 8:44 ESV /

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Corinthians 11:14, "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

I am not a Christian and never will be, but I find truth and wisdom in all texts and teachings. Word or written. For this thread just so happens to be the bible.

These people that tell you to alter your body are demons and they will get what's coming to them.

Ephesians 6:10-18 ESV /

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,

When I mention the word demons I am not talking about entities, but people right here on earth!!

Last edited by pinnochio; 17-01-2014 at 11:56 PM.
pinnochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 10:50 AM   #2
gremlin

That's it, MONEY!!

Product = money, insecurity = money.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #3
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I thought this thread would be about this...

twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 01:17 AM   #4
sxmrx

The implants are sealed and provided the nipples have not been moved in the surgery, implants do not interfere with breastfeeding. The problem is a society that pressures women into body image disorders and on the other hand there are people like you who are dictating what women should do with their bodies.
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:12 AM   #5
sweeping_meteor

my partner has breast fed all of our 3 kids and she has had a boob job. there was no problems at all.

one mans floor is another mans ceiling

when comforting a grammar nazi, just rub his back and whisper "there, they're their".
sweeping_meteor is offline   Reply With Quote