Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 22-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
nomorewifi
Banned

Default Police: leave Peadophiles alone

Vigilante Paedophile Hunters, Letzgo Hunting, Pose As Underage Girls To Nab Criminals

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...6pLid%3D173701

Interesting how the emphasis here is on the "vigilantes" (usually parents) doing wrong, and not the paedophiles who are left to prey on innocent children. Very clever tactic by the MSM
nomorewifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #2
lets blow
Banned

Default They have a 66% success rate

Saw this article in today's Australian MSM.

To me, the fact that parents have formed a group called "Letzgo Hunting" and pose as 12 - 15 year old girls in online chat rooms ... indicates that parents (at least these ones) know how adult pedo predators behave on the internet, and that whatever the police do to try and catch them is inadequate or failing.

The howls of protest from police groups and a CHILDREN'S CHARITY (that's incredible) indicate that the police are being shown up for being inadequate. Why a Children's Charity would pipe into the debate on whether what Letzgo Hunting does is beyond words.

You'd think they'd be happy that pedos are being caught.

Quote:
Vigilante parents snare paedophile suspects
April 23, 2013, 8:01 am

Six suspected paedophiles have been arrested in Britain after being lured into a social media trap by a group of vigilante parents - but police have told the group to stop their sting operation.

Parents in the the group, called Letzgo Hunting, pretend on social media sites to be girls aged 12 to 15, Britain's Daily Mail reports.

They have online conversations with suspected paedophiles and eventually lure them to a meeting, even reminding them to bring condoms and alchohol.

They then confront the suspect, video the exchange, post it online and pass the vision on to local police.

The group accept they are vigilantes but say they have never threatened violence.

But the Daily Mail reports that Leicestershire Police has warned the tactics threatened chances of success in court.

Warwickshire Police say the group could affect other investigations.

And a children's charity says such investigations should be left to police.

Letzgo Hunting’s leader, who calls himself Scumm Buster, told the Daily Mail he works in the security industry, but declined to reveal the backgrounds of the others.

He said: "Usually the men meet us under their real names but we will also try to find out what car they will be arriving in, so we can make a note of the registration plate to pass on to the police."

He said some of the men's online messages were shocking.

The group has conducted nine sting operstions. Six of the nine were arrested after police investigated. Two of the men became suspicious and drove off.

The outcome of the remaining case is not known.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...hile-suspects/
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 05:49 AM   #3
bluetopaz
Inactive

I think what they are doing is a good thing. Catch the evil people doing this and stop them from ever harming a child again.
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
nomorewifi
Banned

Plus of course the possibility that members of the Police might be implicated?

Alarm bells always go off for me when organisations of authority (police, government) tell the public not to try and solve a problem that clearly needs addressing. "Let us do our job" = keep out of our business, we have our own agenda here and it's not about solving the problem.
Old 23-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #5
bradstone
Banned

I agree with the police here.

I'm not comfortable with the typical 'Sun' reader or Sky News TV addict taking it upon themselves to confront 'paedophiles' when they can barely count, spell or tie their own shoe-laces.

I dislike the establishment as much as anybody else. But the masses are dumb and just cannot be trusted with stuff like this. It has not even been fully demonstrated to be widespread problem among the general public, and you have people doing stuff like this.
bradstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #6
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

I always think there's quite a strong element of projection in people who obsessively dislike paedophiles.

They need watching themselves.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
I always think there's quite a strong element of projection in people who obsessively dislike paedophiles.

Fair points, but it's clear that whatever the police/ISPs are supposed to be doing to protect children online, isn't working. Of course there's also the argument that parents should be able to control their kids' online activity, which is nice in principle but hardly workable given the array of methods to get online and devices with net access now.
Old 23-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #8
la_verite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradstone View Post

I'm not comfortable with the typical 'Sun' reader or Sky News TV addict taking it upon themselves to confront 'paedophiles' when they can barely count, spell or tie their own shoe-laces.

I dislike the establishment as much as anybody else. But the masses are dumb and just cannot be trusted with stuff like this. It has not even been fully demonstrated to be widespread problem among the general public, and you have people doing stuff like this.
Agreed!
Old 23-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #9
lets blow
Banned

Quote:

I agree with your comments regarding the Sun readers and Sky News viewers.

However I don't agree that the police can adequately deal with these matters. The people behind Letzgo Hunting probably have young girls themselves who are finding their way as teens and have discovered chat rooms.

If anyone has a child in that stage of life they'd know full well the twisted individuals who come out of the woodwork to befriend their son or daughter.

It's rampant ...

The police are patently incapable of dealing with these matters. If they were, the crimes Letzgo Hunting have uncovered would have been detected and prosecuted by the police ... wouldn't they?
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #10
oneisall

As one group said some time ago: " fuck da police"
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #11
tildatod
Banned

Quote:

I understand that you may feel reluctant to entrust unstable people with security, but to be honest, I can't think of even ONE good reason for an adult male to want to meet up with an underage girl in real life?

If he is that sick, that he needs to meet an underage girl, then he should definitely be investigated and dealt with in the appropriate manner. If the police haven't done their job, in this instance, I can't see the harm.

Paedophiles = filth. Tramp the filth down.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #12
tildatod
Banned

Quote:

How can anyone 'obsessively' dislike paedophiles though? To me it's like saying someone is 'obsessively disliking' reptilians. I put them both in the same bracket. Both prey on those weaker than them. Both violate others. Both are predatory, psychopathic in their need to exploit others for their own needs and both are not being dealt with.

When you see the damage they wreak in a child's life, and one paedophile can damage scores of children's lives, then it becomes clear just how filth-ridden and useless these predators are.
Old 23-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #13
danielfulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets blow View Post
Why a Children's Charity would pipe into the debate on whether what Letzgo Hunting does is beyond words.
The answer is simple. There are people in a position of authority in the charity whose preferred hunting techniques are impacted.
danielfulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #14
bradstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I can't think of even ONE good reason for an adult male to want to meet up with an underage girl
The detail of how the members of this organisation go about identifying and apprehending the assailant, is only given further down in the press article. All the headlines just give me horrible images of 'Sun' readers shouting across the road at old men, or kids running after bespectacled nerds, accusing them of being paedophiles.

It's the initial attention-grabbing headline that stays with people and gives them ideas. Anyway, you need to ask yourself if this sense of rage is entirely rational. Face it, you've been swept along in this total hysteria about paedophilia in the mainstream press over the last few months, and you won't even admit to yourself that it may have twisted your perception of reality. You are basically looking at slightly weird, or poorly groomed, over-intellectual men, and judging them as being 'more likely' to be paedos.

tbh the situation makes me feel ill as I'm fed up of warning 'Sun' reader types about what's coming, and unfortunately, it seems that I've been wasting my time on people who just aren't worth saving.
Old 24-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #15
anthonyml

Quote:

what? you mean like parents ? parents who are well aware that the state protects paedos but not their children ?
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #16
tildatod
Banned

You'll
Quote:
The detail of how the members of this organisation go about identifying and apprehending the assailant, is only given further down in the press article. All the headlines just give me horrible images of 'Sun' readers shouting across the road at old men, or kids running after bespectacled nerds, accusing them of being paedophiles.

It's the initial attention-grabbing headline that stays with people and gives them ideas. Anyway, you need to ask yourself if this sense of rage is entirely rational. Face it, you've been swept along in this total hysteria about paedophilia in the mainstream press over the last few months, and you won't even admit to yourself that it may have twisted your perception of reality. You are basically looking at slightly weird, or poorly groomed, over-intellectual men, and judging them as being 'more likely' to be paedos.

tbh the situation makes me feel ill as I'm fed up of warning 'Sun' reader types about what's coming, and unfortunately, it seems that I've been wasting my time on people who just aren't worth saving.

Just tell me why an adult male needs to meet up with an underage girl. If you can come up with a logical reason why, I would be willing to reconsider. You have clearly never been molested or raped by paedophile filth, which is why you are not seeing the emotion that IS a very big part of this. Granted a vigilante group is not about salvation of society ultimately, but I just need to understand what good reason an adult male would have to meet an underage girl or boy for that matter??

Last edited by tildatod; 24-04-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 24-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #17
nomorewifi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
parents who are well aware that the state protects paedos but not their children ?
This, and exactly this. If parents (and, indeed, society as a whole) felt that the police and everyone else tasked with "protecting children" were actually doing their job, there would be no need for taking the law into their own hands. As it stands, they seem to have every right to feel that the state is not doing it job. And the MSM are quite blatantly trying to twist perception against those wanting to do something about the problem, and making the problem itself (ie paedophilia) the victim.
Old 25-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #18
bradstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Just tell me why an adult male needs to meet up with an underage girl.
You're completely missing my point.

In the coming police state, if a freemason has it in for somebody, he can just have a word with his friends and spread malicious rumours about a political opponent being a paedophile.

When the police feel comfortable doing it, they could even fabricate false crime reports, to frame people like us. This could happen one day to people on this very forum. It's what happens in a police state. The general public will buy it, without question.

To clarify, I don't have too much of a problem with what that particular group is doing, but I find the paranoia about paedos really creepy. Bear in mind that the same people who supported war with Germany, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya and Syria are now looking suspiciously at their neighbours as being potential deviants. It plants the seed of doubt in people's minds.

I find it very disturbing. btw whether you like it or not, while 15 is underage and illegal it's not paedophilia. I'm not convinced that men feeling attraction to 7 years olds for example is common. It's not something I'm prepared to worry about as a frequent occurrence among the general public.

Last edited by bradstone; 25-04-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Old 25-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #19
martg
Inactive

There's nothing the police hate more than citizens doing what the police are supposed to be doing (but don't).
And they will especially hate citizens going after paedo's as that would be targetting a large number of senior police and judges.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #20
bradstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
There's nothing the police hate more than citizens doing what the police are supposed to be doing (but don't).
And they will especially hate citizens going after paedo's as that would be targetting a large number of senior police and judges.
Okay, this post is a case in point. I have no doubt we have some nasty pervs in power, in those sorts of roles. But a 'large number?'

How do you actually know that?