Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 12-03-2016, 01:59 PM   #801
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i think humanity are infinately creative but i think that the music industry is a tightly controlled area where many creative and talented people are frozen out of it

The 'successful' people who gain 'success' because they are promoted by the corporate media are the ones who are helping further the agendas of the el-ite who have such a tight control over the industry

To think otherwise is naive
Some of what you say about how rap was taken over and made to focus on violence and negative stereo types is right but...

I'd like you to give me names of creative people that really should have made it that didn't and I'll tell you if I think your right.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 09:46 PM   #802
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
These people weren't playing at being witches either. Seems there are people out there behind these conspiracy video's that would bring back the witch trials now for those they deem to be infidels, pagans or devil worshipers which goes back to the witch trials in the 17th Century.

I read Kenneth Angers "Hollywood Babylon" and it painted some of Hollywood characters in a distasteful light - one case of Roscoe "Fatty"Arbuckle who it is claimed in this book rammed a broken bottle in to a woman's vagina and other claims. Apparently this didn't happen and was sensationalism - I heard another take on this and Arbuckle was framed for this (though not sure about the bottle incident) it ended his career though. The point is that there are a lot of urban myths perpetrated that paint certain elements of the entertainment world in a bad but false light as in this case! Many of these myths are lies as is case with a lot of what is said about Crowley, Bowie and the rest of the demonized! The Internet and ability to knock out a conspiracy theory video with creepy music and "brainwashing" concepts is a tool that disseminates false-hoods, but can be utilised by anyone who desires to do this.
I'm not sure that exposing something for being underhanded or manipulative is a witch hunt, but that seems to be the answer folks get to when their thinking hits a wall.... it's about the same as "tin foil hat". Or "Conspiracy Theorist".

Funny you should mention Anger. He was hanging around with the Stones and Zeppelin, desperately wanted to make a film about Crowley called "Lucifer Rising", as Anger, who was a child star in Hollywood, is a Crowley follower. He also counted Bobby "Cupid" Beausoleil of the "Manson Family" as one of his boyfriends in the '60's. Anger is a warlock. He introduced the Stones to all kinds of things, and actually contributed to the wedding ceremony of Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg. Anger has "Lucifer" tattooed on his stomach.

The thing with Arbuckle was a frame up. He was cleared of everything but the rumors did him in. It may have had to do with the studio agreeing to pay him 1 million a year for 3 years and them wanting to renege.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 10:40 AM   #803
cosmic tramp

I remember reading a Bowie interview in the NME where he mentioned he was interested in considering offers from many film directors but would never work with Kenneth Anger. I didn't understand why he should say that at the time apart from what a cool name for a film director.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 12:55 PM   #804
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I remember reading a Bowie interview in the NME where he mentioned he was interested in considering offers from many film directors but would never work with Kenneth Anger. I didn't understand why he should say that at the time apart from what a cool name for a film director.

But Bowie knew Anger ^ though, and if he said he wouldn't have worked with him it was probably because it ultimately was a little too freaky and would have marginalized him and his career in a fringe way -- like an Andy Warhol character or something. Anger lives in Hollywood, and has always had a certain influence there. He was loosely involved with LaVey, what happened with the Manson family, the pedophilia in Hollywood is his specialty as he was probably a victim of it as well.

Yep... anyway Anger was with the Beatles and the Stones, most notably the Stones. Around the "Sympathy For The Devil"/death of Brian Jones/Altamont era. Know what I mean? They were ultimately very freaked out by this cat but by then it was too late. Anger's notable works are

And Lucifer Rising/Scorpio Rising. This is no longer about "Jesus N' Satan", and never has been. We are talking base positive energy, and base neagtive energy and which do you embrace? Do you even know? Bowie, wittingly or unwittingly was part of an agenda that is steeped in Baphomet worship. "Wearing Crowley's uniform" , "kether and Malkuth", lightning bolts, dressed like the Sphinx... and all the rest. Given his knowledge on the arcane subjects and the consistency from beginning to end of his career, I'd say he went along for the ride willingly.
Old 14-03-2016, 06:27 PM   #805
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

But Bowie knew Anger ^ though, and if he said he wouldn't have worked with him it was probably because it ultimately was a little too freaky and would have marginalized him and his career in a fringe way -- like an Andy Warhol character or something. Anger lives in Hollywood, and has always had a certain influence there. He was loosely involved with LaVey, what happened with the Manson family, the pedophilia in Hollywood is his specialty as he was probably a victim of it as well.

Yep... anyway Anger was with the Beatles and the Stones, most notably the Stones. Around the "Sympathy For The Devil"/death of Brian Jones/Altamont era. Know what I mean? They were ultimately very freaked out by this cat but by then it was too late. Anger's notable works are

And Lucifer Rising/Scorpio Rising. This is no longer about "Jesus N' Satan", and never has been. We are talking base positive energy, and base neagtive energy and which do you embrace? Do you even know? Bowie, wittingly or unwittingly was part of an agenda that is steeped in Baphomet worship. "Wearing Crowley's uniform" , "kether and Malkuth", lightning bolts, dressed like the Sphinx... and all the rest. Given his knowledge on the arcane subjects and the consistency from beginning to end of his career, I'd say he went along for the ride willingly.
For a while, possibly,. The self induced debauched scene isn' terminal, lots of folk live it and reject it when they realise it leads to nowhere.

Bowie's talent was always there and his natural songwriting ability always shines through .long after his hedonistic crazy living crashed.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2016, 09:59 AM   #806
iamawaveofthesea

Autopsy Report: Eerie Similarities Between Bobbi Kristina Brown and Whitney Houston’s Deaths
By VC on March 8, 2016 Latest News

Other than the fact that both Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown were found face down in a bathtub, a new autopsy report concludes that they were both found with the same combination of drugs in their bodies.

The more the investigation on Bobbi Kristina’s death progresses, the more it bears the classic signs of a ritualistic murder covered up by compliant authorities. While this might sound like an outrageous claim to the average person, those who know about the dark side of the industry understand that it is fully plausible – and that several key facts points towards it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...ustons-deaths/
Old 16-03-2016, 01:52 PM   #807
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Autopsy Report: Eerie Similarities Between Bobbi Kristina Brown and Whitney Houston’s Deaths
By VC on March 8, 2016 Latest News

Other than the fact that both Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown were found face down in a bathtub, a new autopsy report concludes that they were both found with the same combination of drugs in their bodies.

The more the investigation on Bobbi Kristina’s death progresses, the more it bears the classic signs of a ritualistic murder covered up by compliant authorities. While this might sound like an outrageous claim to the average person, those who know about the dark side of the industry understand that it is fully plausible – and that several key facts points towards it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...ustons-deaths/
You should post this in the Whitney Houston thread as well.
Old 16-03-2016, 01:53 PM   #808
ronisron
Inactive

Another video by someone making the Bowie/Occult connection, amongst other things as well.
Old 16-03-2016, 02:35 PM   #809
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You should post this in the Whitney Houston thread as well.
done!

Good video by the way...i agree that it's reassuring to see that others have broken out of the spell (one of the great things about this forum!)

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-03-2016 at 02:36 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2016, 03:38 PM   #810
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
done!

Good video by the way...i agree that it's reassuring to see that others have broken out of the spell (one of the great things about this forum!)
I agree. And no Christian/Satan references either, which means he is not making this discovery as a result of a religious belief. The video maker is seeing how it's quite obvious that Bowie had some occult leanings and beliefs and that he put them into practice in his music. And that Bowie influenced some others to follow that.
Old 16-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #811
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
I'm not sure that exposing something for being underhanded or manipulative is a witch hunt, but that seems to be the answer folks get to when their thinking hits a wall.... it's about the same as "tin foil hat". Or "Conspiracy Theorist".

Funny you should mention Anger. He was hanging around with the Stones and Zeppelin, desperately wanted to make a film about Crowley called "Lucifer Rising", as Anger, who was a child star in Hollywood, is a Crowley follower. He also counted Bobby "Cupid" Beausoleil of the "Manson Family" as one of his boyfriends in the '60's. Anger is a warlock. He introduced the Stones to all kinds of things, and actually contributed to the wedding ceremony of Keith Richards and Anita Pallenberg. Anger has "Lucifer" tattooed on his stomach.

The thing with Arbuckle was a frame up. He was cleared of everything but the rumors did him in. It may have had to do with the studio agreeing to pay him 1 million a year for 3 years and them wanting to renege.
The content of a lot of video's about pop music and artists do accuse people of being witches and Satanists and then at the end talks about "praying to jesus" which does suggest a "witch hunt".

The point is that Angers book sensationalized this supposed sexual assault with a broken coke bottle by Arbuckle as fact another myth is that Jayne Mansfield was beheaded in the car crash that killed her - I read this didn't happen the alleged "beheading" was actually a wig she wore that detached during the accident, which lead some to fantasize that she was in fact beheaded, the same myth circulated about Marc Bolan's death - and that is what a lot of conspiracy theorists do - they pick up angles on people, to invoke fear and magnify them to prove a point for their agenda. Whether Anger was a child star actor is also possibly not true?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 16-03-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Old 16-03-2016, 04:39 PM   #812
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
The content of a lot of video's about pop music and artists do accuse people of being witches and Satanists and then at the end talks about "praying to jesus" which does suggest a "witch hunt".
It's also an easy way out of discussing things that go beyond one's "capabilities". "Oh it's Christian.." "Oh, it's a witch hunt..." Blah blah.... yes, but it doesn't discount what's right in front of your face that you unfortunately can't see.

Quote:
The point is that Angers book sensationalized this supposed sexual assault with a broken coke bottle by Arbuckle as fact another myth is that Jayne Mansfield was beheaded in the car crash that killed her - I read this didn't happen the alleged "beheading" was actually a wig she wore that detached during the accident, which lead some to fantasize that she was in fact beheaded, the same myth circulated about Marc Bolan's death - and that is what a lot of conspiracy theorists do - they pick up angles on people, to invoke fear and magnify them to prove a point for their agenda. Whether Anger was a child star actor is also possibly not true?
Yes, Anger is full of shit, but he's old Hollywood and was just doing his bit to help perpetuate rumor and myth. The conspiracy is right in front of your face, again, and it's just lots of info that seems to go right by you. You have fallen hook line and sinker for an agenda yourself. You can't even fathom that there is an agenda behind the entertainment business and that much of what entertained you is a sham, whilst being a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Anyway, Anger and the last of discussing the creep I hope...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001910/

Quote:
Kenneth Anger grew up in Hollywood and started out as a child actor, but his interest in filmmaking was evident at an early age: he made his first film, "Who's Been Rocking My Dreamboat?", at age 9. Anger developed into one of the pioneers of the American underground film movement. His gritty, violent, often homosexual-themed films were too strong...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Anger

Quote:
....Returning to the United States in 1953, he set about working on several new projects, including the films Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome (1954), Scorpio Rising (1964), Kustom Kar Kommandos (1965), and the gossip book Hollywood Babylon (1965). The latter would become infamous for its many dubious and sensationalist claims, most of which were later disproven, though some do remain as urban legends. Getting to know several notable countercultural figures of the time, including Tennessee Williams, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Jimmy Page, Marianne Faithfull and Anton LaVey, Anger involved them in his subsequent Thelemite-themed works, Invocation of My Demon Brother (1969) and Lucifer Rising (1972). Following his failure to produce a sequel to Lucifer Rising, Anger retired from filmmaking in the early 1980s, instead publishing the book Hollywood Babylon II (1982). At the dawn of the 21st century he once more returned to filmmaking, producing shorts for various film festivals and events.
Thelemite referring to Thelema, Aleister Crowley's "religion". So Bowie didn't want to work with Anger? As I suggested he probably didn't want that type of thing associated with his career, Ziggy and Aladdin Sane were freaky enough for him I guess. A lot of Bowie's contemporaries, or mentors were associated with Anger though.
Old 17-03-2016, 11:00 AM   #813
iamawaveofthesea

exposing the mind control....

'Musical Truth' is the groundbreaking new book from long-standing DJ and music journalist, Mark Devlin. It brings together five years of research into the true nature of the corporate music industry and its objectives. The book shows how these agendas fit into the much wider picture of what's really going on in the world. The book is now available worldwide through Amazon. To e-mail the author direct: [email protected]

http://www.musicaltruthbook.com/
Old 17-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #814
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
exposing the mind control....

'Musical Truth' is the groundbreaking new book from long-standing DJ and music journalist, Mark Devlin. It brings together five years of research into the true nature of the corporate music industry and its objectives. The book shows how these agendas fit into the much wider picture of what's really going on in the world. The book is now available worldwide through Amazon. To e-mail the author direct: [email protected]

http://www.musicaltruthbook.com/
I've seen a few of Devlin's presentations. I'm sure he reads this forum....
or is at the very least a person who has been influenced by David Icke.

But he seems to be all about helping to break the media spell, and he recognizes the Beatles as the launching of this agenda we see now. I like it. I hope he continues to do good work.
Old 17-03-2016, 03:29 PM   #815
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I've seen a few of Devlin's presentations. I'm sure he reads this forum....
or is at the very least a person who has been influenced by David Icke.

But he seems to be all about helping to break the media spell, and he recognizes the Beatles as the launching of this agenda we see now. I like it. I hope he continues to do good work.
it was from Icke's headlines

its interesting the amount of hype the pop music industry create around their various awards ceremonies to basically glamour the public to believe that what they are selling is actually of some sort of value

They create this effect with crowds and lights and TV coverage that makes peoplethink that award ceremoney is the place to be...the centre of the universe and something worth caring about

All the hype and razmatazz hides the fact that it is all a load of toxic garbage

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-03-2016 at 03:31 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 04:17 PM   #816
the_ohmbudsman

Just looking at Mark Devlin video in which he says Lil Wayne video showing 12 Skeletons in a cinema is predictive programming of the bat man shooting in Aurora - well there are actually 15 skeletons in the cinema and possibly more so not very accurate count! He says this around 12:00 on the talk

There are actually 15 I can count at 3:47 on this video so he's not very accurate that this is a prediction of the bat man shootings! He also mentions batman in this video - where I don't see that image - regardless if someone dressed as batman was among the skeletons wearing a batman outfit holding a gun then perhaps yes but not off what's in that video.

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 17-03-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old 17-03-2016, 04:37 PM   #817
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Just looking at Mark Devlin video in which he says Lil Wayne video showing 12 Skeletons in a cinema is predictive programming of the bat man shooting in Aurora - well there are actually 15 skeletons in the cinema and possibly more so not very accurate count! He says this around 12:00 on the talk

There are actually 15 I can count at 3:47 on this video so he's not very accurate that this is a prediction of the bat man shootings! He also mentions batman in this video - where I don't see that image - regardless if someone dressed as batman was among the skeletons wearing a batman outfit holding a gun then perhaps yes but not off what's in that video.

And? So this is basis for you to disbelieve all of it then? At this point, who cares? Nobody can show you what you can't see.
Old 17-03-2016, 04:59 PM   #818
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
And? So this is basis for you to disbelieve all of it then? At this point, who cares? Nobody can show you what you can't see.
I am saying the proof in this case is very flimsy! You have to stretch your credibility to believe that there is a link between that video and something that happened in which people were shot dead - I don't think there is a connection...you don't have to swallow it "hook line and sinker!" do you?

In fact there is one shot in which there are 25 skeletons in the cinema and I have not seen one batman figure in the whole video - please correct me if you see one as Mark Devlin says there is someone dressed as batman in it?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 17-03-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:05 PM   #819
iamawaveofthesea

Old 18-03-2016, 02:20 AM   #820
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
I am saying the proof in this case is very flimsy! You have to stretch your credibility to believe that there is a link between that video and something that happened in which people were shot dead - I don't think there is a connection...you don't have to swallow it "hook line and sinker!" do you?
There is something called predictive programming. There was an abundance of it in relation to 9/11 for instance. Something like Aurora, or Sandy Hook (in the Dark Knight Rises, there is a reference to a "Sandy Hook" on a map displayed prominently, the Dark Knight was in the theatre the night that Holmes allegedly dressed as the Joker and shot it up) is often displayed prior to the event. Folks have jumped all over Family Guy for it's blatant predictive programming, most notably in the episode where Robin Williams died, it was played on the day Williams allegedly committed suicide. If Mr Devlin is making a guess about the Li'l Wayne video and offering that it's possibly a predictive related to Aurora, it's his opinion, and it's an opinion based on other instances of predictive programming out there. Sorry you didn't have that info.....

Quote:
In fact there is one shot in which there are 25 skeletons in the cinema and I have not seen one batman figure in the whole video - please correct me if you see one as Mark Devlin says there is someone dressed as batman in it?
The fact is there is a video with any number of skeletons indicating dead people in a theatre prior to the Aurora theatre shooting, an event which was completely arranged by the PTB, could be seen as predictive programming. It's really too bad that you are attempting to whitewash the whole video over this crap.