Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 10-01-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Donald Trump mocked a disabled reporter - True or false?

Mark Dice:

A tearful Meryl Streep calls out Donald Trump during her speech at the 2017 Golden Globes for what she claims was him ‘mocking’ a disabled reporter during one of his rallies when he was running for president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7iA7QZBi4
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:30 AM   #2
decim

In a free society everyone has the privilege of having the piss ripped out of them.

Patronising disabled people in such a way is excluding them and reinforcing a separation, a belittling apartheid.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 11-01-2017 at 12:31 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:51 AM   #3
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
In a free society everyone has the privilege of having the piss ripped out of them.

Patronising disabled people in such a way is excluding them and reinforcing a separation, a belittling apartheid.
By that token, in a free society you'd be free to enslave the rest of humanity with lies, force and whatever other means you deemed free at your disposal.

It's never that simple.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:04 AM   #4
decim

All that by taking the piss?

Groovy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
By that token, in a free society you'd be free to enslave the rest of humanity with lies, force and whatever other means you deemed free at your disposal.

It's never that simple.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:09 AM   #5
white light

Quote:
All that by taking the piss?

Groovy.
All that by freedom.

Someone's freedom is another person's slavery. Just ask the PTB.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:17 AM   #6
decim

Freedom to take the piss enslaves others?

I don't understand what you are saying.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #7
white light

Quote:
Freedom to take the piss enslaves others?

I don't understand what you are saying.
You said in a free society. What does that mean? Is the definition of a free society merely the freedom to take the piss? Is it a bullies charter? I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:31 AM   #8
supertzar

Did you watch the vid, decim? It's slightly exaggerated in the reporter one but Trump does that same thing about other (non-disabled) people.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:40 AM   #9
decim

Smile

Hey supertzar, yes I watched the video.
I agree with Dice.

My comment above relates that it shouldn't be verboten to take the piss out of disabled folk, whether Trump did or didn't. I think didn't.

Last edited by decim; 11-01-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:50 AM   #10
decim

A disabled friend of mine with one paralysed arm is nicknamed the one armed bandit, as he's a thieving bastard.
He gives as good as he gets.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:33 AM   #11
paddy_blake

Fascist enablers.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:05 AM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Meryl streep and the other actors queing up to criticise trump are just licking the balls of the jewish liberal el-ite who rule the entertainment business

this is their way of showing their allegience to them in order to try and secure more work

They know that you only get work if you kowtow

Politicians know this too which is why they put on a jewish skullcap and then make a show of reverence to the piled up stones that are called the 'wailing wall' in jerusalem as if it actually means something

Trump has just appointed robert kennedy to head up an investigation into vaccines and seeing as vaccines have cause WIDESPREAD disability in children i feel that disability groups should at this time be applauding trumps brave move
Old 11-01-2017, 11:05 AM   #13
supertzar

Quote:
Hey supertzar, yes I watched the video.
I agree with Dice.

My comment above relates that it shouldn't be verboten to take the piss out of disabled folk, whether Trump did or didn't. I think didn't.
I see. Smart comment.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:04 PM   #14
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Mark Dice:

A tearful Meryl Streep calls out Donald Trump during her speech at the 2017 Golden Globes for what she claims was him ‘mocking’ a disabled reporter during one of his rallies when he was running for president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7iA7QZBi4
Yes he mocked the guy. Trump thinks nothing of shit like that. He's always been an asshole, this joke of an election doesn't change that.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote