Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 20-04-2015, 02:28 PM   #1
george2015
Inactive

Lightbulb Normal food for Illuminati after Success?

Hello, the title is a bit awkward because I couldn't think how to word it clearly within the character limit.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how the Illuminati plan to supply themselves with normal, organic, non-GM / tainted food, after they have forbidden, banned and contaminated it for everyone else.

I am asking how they plan to do so in the event of implementing their plan, I am not implying that they will be able to implement it.

The only thing I can think of is that big seed bank in Svalbard.

thanks
george2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 03:45 PM   #2
divineangel
Banned

rothchilds have grape vine yards and estates farms in france and usa, and other places

they own private restaurants on their properties where they have private chef.

and gardners not sure if organic, they do not care organic from what i know

maybe one or two cousins are into that, environment stuff, one girl is into organic, i got her into it, and organic is a well known food issue

the rothschilds i met cared nothing special about nutrition, they ate what they wanted, expensive good food sure, special, no. with all their money they are frugal about market prices and always comparing market prices. global markets, not stores

they are money people, into business, cost cutting, making money, counting money, getting more money, and weird special interests, one cousin studied mosquitos as disease carriers, wrote mosquito books.

i know buffet cousins also, they are strange and not into special diets.

meat and potatoes, good fish.

warren buffets wife suzy was into black mens colleges, united negro college fund is hers.

other cousin was into strange art gallery photography and bizarre futuristic sculptures like, a condo highrise sculpture made out of hundreds of metal shopping carts welded and stacked on each other... There is no accounting for taste, it is individual. he eats fast food, drinks coke a cola, good regular food. warren buffet owns/owned coke a cola. i do not drink soda so i do not know if they sold it or not, do not follow soda companies. no interest.

buffet cousins are relatives to the queen of england...they print heritage books about it. queen of englands private chef published a cookbook of their families private recipes, i looked at it, a lot of rich food, lobster, crab, shrimp, meat pies, prepared with sauces, eggs, souffle stuff, ok if you like rich food.

lot of people who are british are into being related to the queen. its a british thing i guess. they shoot pheasant, grouse, hunt for sport, have organic farms, cows, that is public knowledge.

another buffet cousin is a pr rep for medical societies, doctors sell drugs and surgury, nutritionists study and sell food. he eats regular food from stores or restaurants.

rich people die too, they get addictions, habits, health, weight problems. and families are big, one sister is mean, the other may be humanitarian, it is individual, one cousin wicked, the other very clean living, and if they disagree they do not talk. like poor people, rich are same, good ones and bad ones.

they are just very brilliant in their business of money making and generally very very intelligent in their own ways
from family education that can not really be taught in school, it's genetic, how you are taught every day when you are raised.

some of the children and cousins are not good with money, they do other things.

another daughter got a law degree just to protect herself in the world. when you have money people aways want to steal it, so people get guarded and protect their assests. then life goes on. she is chubby, too much rich food.

one guy from the cell phone inventors family built and runs an online virtual animal zoo.

he has had acne and adult acne all his life, swiss chocolate candy addiction, his grampa owns a european chocolate candy company and it is good chocolate but too much is not good, being a genius in technology does not make a person smart or concerned in every other area, they are not dumb in the least, just not into some things.

one girl whose dad owns a global hotel chain keeps marrying guys who humiliate and mistreat her, so she suffers divorces. she is overweight also, too much gourmet food.

money is needed to live in this world but it is not the end all and be all.

once you have travelled all over the world 10, 20 +++ times, then what?

the guy from the cell phone family said it best, all his worldly treasures are in his own backyard, meaning he does not care to travel and loves where he lives, loves technology and his other interests.

and he has a beautiful backyard, on a lake, lots of green, sailing, boating activity, he grew up with sailing boating interests so as an adult this satisfies him.
(his father has 17 other lake homes and more farms but so what, who can sit in 17 backyards at once, no one. and it is a headache to manage, people with money like money, so they manage it, money is their thing)

Kind of like those hoarder people on reality tv who hoard food or cats..... other people hoard money. and things.

the last king of austria, his heir, he owns a seafood restaurant that his brother in law runs, he is into organic farming, he uses only fish heads and tails to fertilize his own organic gardens. he had to leave eu because fortune hunters wanted his and his sisters inheritance, then he had to get another home outside of usa because of inheritance taxes in usa. that is why is it okay to be poor, when you are poor no one bothers you to try to take your money.

Even if you are poor, some crazy people will want to try to steal your gym shoes, and if crazy robbers can't steal your gym shoes, they will want to try to steal your gym shoe laces. Just stay away from people like that. And don't eat food from bad places, don't eat food from people you don't know.

Last edited by divineangel; 20-04-2015 at 06:46 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
divineangel
Banned

op

there is always hysteria about food on the internet, fear sells

it is not real

unless you hypnotise yourself and think it is

just use common sense when you eat, if food taste bad do not eat it

buy organic if it tastes better to you, most people, 50% do not have the taste buds on the back of their tongue to taste pesticides

the other half of the population does have these tasts buds and they taste pesticides, so they buy organic or wash or home grow their food.

Norway is not the only group with seed banks, there are many seed banks in usa and other places.

2 of my friends have little private seed banks, one small, the other a family farm bank of seeds and herbs.

did you ever consider food is not the only food source

our skin eats everything we put on it and what we breathe

we live at the bottom of an ocean of cosmic atmospheric soup

seed heritage groups collect and save, store the heirloom seeds, they have directories, not sure if they are all published, some are.

so called illuminati people do not freak out about every rumour online or in media

they own the media but do not produce every sound bite, there are companies full of people who do that

what are talking heads supposed to talk about 24/7 on mass media to amuse a few billion people

butterflies?

in germany in ww2, a rothschild wife, she married into the family, got beat up by soldiers as she was trying to get home from school, she moved to usa with her family.

in france during ww2, the french rothschilds had to move from their home because people were violent, so they packed and moved.

in russia during stalin, some farmers did not have radio, so they just kept on farming throughout stalins rise and fall. they missed communism.

i think certain companies that are unpopular make bad food and bad chemicals, they are owned by ceos and shareholders, not rothschilds or illuminati.

look up MON on yahoo stock message boards, find out the ceos name, get lists of major shareholders or just ask the guys on the stock message boards who own monsanto stock why they invest in it. they are online a lot, ask them what they eat, they probably eat gmo corn, ask them

not everything is a conspiracy, some ceos just make junk products, gmo makes corn for cows, email them, ask them why they like gmo corn or whatever, an organic farmer i know said gmo is good growing corn. i do not care for yellow corn, so i dnk.

be blessed not stressed

Last edited by divineangel; 20-04-2015 at 06:26 PM.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:09 PM   #4
divineangel
Banned

rather than wonder what the illuminati will eat, i would look at what the true pious and religious eat.

the illuminati are not all smart about food.

different sectors vary

Last edited by divineangel; 22-04-2015 at 10:58 AM.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #5
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2015 View Post
Hello, the title is a bit awkward because I couldn't think how to word it clearly within the character limit.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how the Illuminati plan to supply themselves with normal, organic, non-GM / tainted food, after they have forbidden, banned and contaminated it for everyone else.

I am asking how they plan to do so in the event of implementing their plan, I am not implying that they will be able to implement it.

The only thing I can think of is that big seed bank in Svalbard.

thanks
Why don't you write to prince Charles and ask him

Edit: Welcome to dif

Last edited by Getagrip; 21-04-2015 at 04:47 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2015, 10:01 AM   #6
instituteofper
Inactive

We are hiding until it is safe to not have to work 'behind the scenes' anymore. .... I have friends who are illuminati there nice. illuminati are just regular ppl duh I believe.
instituteofper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #7
divineangel
Banned

so these punks were driving around on halloween

shooting red paint balls at people waiting at the bus stops

the paint ball guns would splatter blood red paint on the people hit

old people fainted

little kids got hurt running away screaming thinking they had been shot. blood red paint splattered all over their clothes

the punks drove down a street where an old vetran guy with ptsd was unloading his groceries from the back of his car ( write to him and ask him what he eats - he made the news)

the punks in the car shot a bunch of paint balls at the old vet shooting him with the blood red paint

the vet saw the guns pointing out the car window, saw red blood on his car, shirt and grocery bags and turned around and shot all 5 punks in the car.

The guy was not even charged. case closed.

moral of the story
don't be a punk

Last edited by divineangel; 22-04-2015 at 12:37 PM.