Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 06-09-2016, 01:31 AM   #1
truthseekah7

Default Any Jordan Maxwell fans?

I had some great talks with Jordan but there staring to be a bunch of stuff surfacing about him being a fraud or a made up character for that matter, maybe a persona that he created. I guess no matter what you have to take the info he presents and test it. Some of which will stick and the other seems to be made up as he goes along. What is youre take on him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srtYyA8xenk
"The religious experience moves inevitably from the congregational worship toward an inward communion. No matter how desperately sects and creeds attempt to oppose the concept, religion finally becomes a personal, spiritual experience. Each person must find their own faith and must find it within. Religious systems may supply us with the instruments of this personal quest but cannot accomplish the quest for us." - Manly P. Hall
www.TruthSeekah.com
truthseekah7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:36 AM   #2
decim

No.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:25 AM   #3
oz93666

Yes , I'm a fan ...I don't see how he can be a fraud ... he specializes in brilliant insights in the use of words and symbols , once pointed, out the truth is obvious.

He has some memorable rep stories to tell ....One that sticks in my mind was a story told to him by an ordinary businesses man who went on a friends and family camping trip perhaps a dozen people half were children .... they were camping out on some elevated land ,overlooking a valley ...one morning they noticed some activity in the valley below ,what looked like a coven performing a rite , there was a being there who wasn't like the rest , who must have sensed their gaze , as he turned around and looked at them....

The next instant a reptillian (the same being in the valley that sensed their presence?) materialized in the middle of the campers .. the campers were terrified and paralyzed ...the rep examined them carefully ,then telepathically told them "I'll let you live this time , but go and never come back" ... In a flash the rep was gone , and the paralysis lifted ... screaming and wailing campers made a frantic dash for their cars , and got away quick.

I heard JM tell this story in a video, I wish I could remember which one.

Last edited by oz93666; 06-09-2016 at 03:31 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 06:29 AM   #4
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekah7 View Post
I had some great talks with Jordan but there staring to be a bunch of stuff surfacing about him being a fraud or a made up character for that matter, maybe a persona that he created. I guess no matter what you have to take the info he presents and test it. Some of which will stick and the other seems to be made up as he goes along. What is youre take on him?
You had personal talks with him?

I've never heard him spill the beans completely, which makes me suspicious.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:45 AM   #5
Rogue

I was quite surprised to hear Jordan Maxwell aren't his real names, but i still love him regardless. His information was the start of my awakening.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:26 AM   #6
andy1033

I would not call myself a fan. But he is the only person alive in the truth movement i would listen to.

Like anyone, you need discernment listening to them.

The problem for people listening to anyone, is do they have some sort of understanding of there own, so they can judge the information.

If you just listen to someone, and accept what they say, your just being brainwashed, and are just there sheep.

On the people calling him a fraud. I would think what i said above applies. With anyone you have to use discernment listening to them. The persons calling him a fraud, ignore this, and probably expect people to give them all the answers they are looking for.

It would be interesting to know what jordan has to say about that one person whom he met up with, and is calling him a fraud. He certainly sounds pissed at jordan, but thats his business.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:33 AM   #7
ramirez

He is ok, fleck knows about shills and all that, not really relevant unless they start saying do this or do that.

Good at showing you how they manipulate, a bit woe me though, always saying he sleeps on park benches and shit like that.

Guess he is maybe exasperated and getting on a bit.

At times he sometimes sounds a tough bastard to me so he might be a bit of a 'bad ass' maybe, not so convinced about the reserved, sorta funky uncle persona, but hey ho it is only info

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 06-09-2016 at 08:36 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 11:14 AM   #8
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes , I'm a fan ...I don't see how he can be a fraud ... he specializes in brilliant insights in the use of words and symbols , once pointed, out the truth is obvious.

He has some memorable rep stories to tell ....One that sticks in my mind was a story told to him by an ordinary businesses man who went on a friends and family camping trip perhaps a dozen people half were children .... they were camping out on some elevated land ,overlooking a valley ...one morning they noticed some activity in the valley below ,what looked like a coven performing a rite , there was a being there who wasn't like the rest , who must have sensed their gaze , as he turned around and looked at them....

The next instant a reptillian (the same being in the valley that sensed their presence?) materialized in the middle of the campers .. the campers were terrified and paralyzed ...the rep examined them carefully ,then telepathically told them "I'll let you live this time , but go and never come back" ... In a flash the rep was gone , and the paralysis lifted ... screaming and wailing campers made a frantic dash for their cars , and got away quick.

I heard JM tell this story in a video, I wish I could remember which one.
Oh dear! I've always had fears of experiencing something similar to this whilst camping in the remote parts of the Scottish Highlands, where the 'brotherhood' are said to be very fond of due to there being many entrances into the inner earth where many of the physical reptiles live. I really do believe that is a real possibility.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:44 PM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

JM has been a pioneer for 50 years or more. I have huge respect for him.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:49 PM   #10
truth seeker 09

Great man.

Jordan said in one of his interviews that HE BROUGHT David Icke to U.S.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:00 PM   #11
truth seeker 09

Anthony J. Hilder and Jordan Maxwell in 1993

Xendrius:

"What is the Illuminati? This video will give you a good idea. This is from 1993, long before they staged the WTC 9/11 attacks in 2001 to take control of Babylon and its oil."

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309459
Old 06-09-2016, 04:36 PM   #12
paddy_blake

Fans? Oh god, stop wtih the hero worship!
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:49 AM   #13
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Fans? Oh god, stop wtih the hero worship!
You don't have to take the word "fan" that literally.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:59 PM   #14
ringy

Just a heads up guys!

Jordan Maxwell will be on The Richie Allen Show for 90 minutes next Monday.

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:36 PM   #15
homerjjesse

Jordan's really smart and everyone should try and listen to his stuff if you want to know what's happened to us and where we're going, but the guy is sooooooooooo damn negative.

At times he sounds like he's going out of his way to let us know how hopeless our situation is. Bummer. I'd listen to more of his stuff if I was younger, but now I just don't have the energy for that kind of negativity anymore.

A guy that covers the similar stuff that I really like would be Michael Tsarion.
homerjjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:35 PM   #16
ramirez

He does have links to the Jesuits does Jordan, hopefully the good side I blieve that would be the case anyway. Simply the amount of time he has been investigating is a huge plus in terms of his integrity. But he has certainly been gotten too, Imthink Icke is more fearless say, but Jordan is smarter.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 12-09-2016 at 08:37 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 06:19 AM   #17
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekah7 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srtYyA8xenk
Is he that old nigga that goes on about esoteric architecture and shit like that?

Yea he's aait
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote