Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 16-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
akana

Default Radiation found in US food and water

http://www.foxnews.com...

Quote:
"Thanks to the jet stream air currents that flow across the Pacific Ocean, the U.S. is receiving a steady flow of radiation from Fukushima Daichi. And while many scientists say that the levels of contamination in food pose no significant threat to health, scientists are unable to establish any actual safe limit for radiation in food. Detection of radioactive iodine 131, which degrades rapidly, in California milk samples shows that the fallout from Japan is reaching the U.S. quickly."

"Milk, fruits and vegetables show trace amounts of radioactive isotopes from the Fukushima Daichi power plants, and the media appears to be paying scant attention, if any attention at all. It is as if the problem only involves Japan, not the vast Pacific Ocean, into which highly radioactive water has poured by the dozens of tons, and not into air currents and rainwater that carry radiation to U.S. soil and to the rest of the world."

"Additionally, drinking water tested in some U.S. municipalities also shows radioactive contamination. Is the fallout from Fukushima Daichi falling on us? Yes, it is."
ingested radiation is when the radioactive material becomes concentrated in the tissues of vital organs. it's in the tap water of many East Coast cities.

The visible universe could lie on a membrane floating within a higher-dimensional space.
akana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
princessofwands

And there's been a 35% spike in infant mortality in the US since the disaster, as reported all down the West coast.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/726/5...Nightmare.html

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
akana

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
And there's been a 35% spike in infant mortality in the US since the disaster, as reported all down the West coast.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/726/5...Nightmare.html

that's tragic

The visible universe could lie on a membrane floating within a higher-dimensional space.
Old 16-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
Dude111

Its quite sad for sure!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
talktalk

I think you can see all over the world that it comes down to more than the jet stream because if it was only the jet stream then it would be concentrated in that atmosphere.
this has more to do with cloud shifting and we know what is capable of doing that.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
lewi

Wink

Old 16-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #7
sannox

fox news
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #8
higgs boson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannox View Post
fox news
What are the government paying internet trolls these days? Do you earn a decent living out of it sannox..?
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

"Revolution Calling" - Queensrÿche; 1988
higgs boson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #9
herzmeister

It's evolution baby!

Those who can adapt to that radioactivity will glow in the night and be the fittest for survival.
Old 16-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
sannox

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgs boson View Post
What are the government paying internet trolls these days? Do you earn a decent living out of it sannox..?
go read a paper ,
fox are in the shit .

the Fox television boss Roger Ailes is said to have two speeds – attack and destroy. Every night under his watch, millions of Americans are enthused, engrossed or appalled by a lively diet of angry rightwing rhetoric served up on Fox's rolling news channel. But the heady mix of hectoring, finger-pointing and liberal-bashing may be proving too spicy even for the strong stomachs of his employers, the Murdoch clan.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010...sinternational
Old 16-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #11
the rational thinker
Banned

Default Hypocrite ?

Quote:
go read a paper ,
fox are in the shit .

the Fox television boss Roger Ailes is said to have two speeds – attack and destroy. Every night under his watch, millions of Americans are enthused, engrossed or appalled by a lively diet of angry rightwing rhetoric served up on Fox's rolling news channel. But the heady mix of hectoring, finger-pointing and liberal-bashing may be proving too spicy even for the strong stomachs of his employers, the Murdoch clan.

Quote:
you hear them repeating sky fucking news
some providing links to the tabloids or fox news clips its amazing the level of ignorance
then they start quoting milliband or cameron i mean wtf
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
the rational thinker
Banned

Quote:
If he is payed he must be on minimum wage because he is a shite troll.
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #13
higgs boson

Quote:
go read a paper ,
fox are in the shit .

Yeah I do know what Fox are about. I think I may have mistaken you for someone else and if I have, I apologise.

My point being is that folk are quick to dismiss stuff if it's in the MSM but they are also equally quick to dismiss stuff if it originates from little known alternative sources too. You can't win with some people and I always wonder what their agenda is.

Fox or not, I think it's quite feasible that the US is suffering from Fukushima fallout.
Everywhere I look

Old 16-07-2011, 11:32 PM   #14
akana

Quote:
Yeah I do know what Fox are about. I think I may have mistaken you for someone else and if I have, I apologise.

My point being is that folk are quick to dismiss stuff if it's in the MSM but they are also equally quick to dismiss stuff if it originates from little known alternative sources too. You can't win with some people and I always wonder what their agenda is.

Fox or not, I think it's quite feasible that the US is suffering from Fukushima fallout.
The news about nuclear fall out reaching the US (and seeping into the food + water supply via rainwater) is now in the MSM and alternative sources... more in the alternative media., but the MSM can no longer deny this.

Last edited by akana; 16-07-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 16-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #15
higgs boson

Quote:
Originally Posted by akana View Post
The news about nuclear fall out reaching the US is now in the MSM and alternative sources... more in the alternative media., but the MSM can no longer deny this.
That's what I was trying to say but you put it much more succinctly...
Everywhere I look

Old 16-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #16
akana

Quote:
That's what I was trying to say but you put it much more succinctly...
aw shucks

Old 17-07-2011, 01:01 AM   #17
khamael
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by akana View Post
http://www.foxnews.com...

ingested radiation is when the radioactive material becomes concentrated in the tissues of vital organs. it's in the tap water of many East Coast cities.

All lie! Once who H1N1 Death Plot failed, the secret government are looking for other ways to kill people.

khamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2011, 01:31 AM   #18
sannox

Quote:

forget it its

if there was radiation in the usa it would be extremely difficult to hide it
an amateur would pick up on it and it would make the news trouble with american news is (and its perhaps arrogant and naive of me ) is it comes across as glossy grab the veiwer get the ratings ,
and this will breed half hearted tales and lack of trust in what should be a reliable and trustworthy source of information .
manipulation of a non incident would be just as easy to create , this happens when capital dictates our lives unfortunately

Last edited by sannox; 17-07-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old 17-07-2011, 03:12 AM   #19
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk
this has more to do with cloud shifting and we know what is capable of doing that.
Those of us that DO NOT DENY IT do for sure!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote