Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 12-04-2010, 08:38 PM   #381
godgoo

Default G's

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Very, very few of those that enter the RAF ever make pilot, better off learning to fly in civvie street.
Usually because they cant handle the G's, they grey out. The only thing that will stop you from getting your wings is a grey out. After that your screwed. But I am feeling lucky I know I can pull a few G's.

I will have to self fund this. I either want to be flying a MiG 29 or a light aircraft maybe Australia? Or an Helicopter. But I know I can fly a plane. I just dont know how fast?
The Engineer.co.uk
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #382
godgoo

Default Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eustacekidd View Post
Lol chairforce.
I pull more G's in my head.
The Engineer.co.uk
Old 12-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #383
godgoo

Default I will fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick View Post
try applying to the other side then, dnt think they're as funny abt state sanctioned qualifications!
I will eventually fly a plane I can feel it. Or an Helicopter I have good feelings about these. My deepest desire is to fly that MiG 29 to the edge of space. If I had a million quid I could buy one And I'd do it tomorrow.

Quote:
MiG-29.

Currently there is one for sale in the Ukraine for the sum of US$ 1,500,000.
You can buy a spitfire MKII for around a million sterling.
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 12-04-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #384
lightgiver

Arrow Meat Market

Quote:
The sign of the Entered Apprentice alludes to the penalty of the Entered Apprentice's obligation. The sign is made by drawing the right hand rapidly across the neck as shown on the left. The penalty that the sign alludes to is, "having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation"..maybe someone should have told the young squad-dies that in the first place,save on a lot of cut throats and band-ages etc etc..nothing like working in the dark, whilst supposed grown men and women take the Pista and Sperm out of You...
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaff View Post
As i suspected LG. However, unlike Marpat i am not going to make the same mistake and hide my light under a bushel. I actually came on here to discuss the OP but with you two bickering like old maids, it was impossible. I tried to mediate on several occasions but you then decided to attack me instead.

I am still serving in the Army and am just short of 19 years service and counting. I have been on 2 tours of NI, served alongside SF in Kosovo, went to Iraq with the AAC and was in Afghanistan with 16 Air Asslt Bde where i supported both the Paras and 5 Scots in Hel-man-d. I have smelt bodies slowly decaying and have shared breakfast tables with guys young enough to be my sons that were dead before lunch. I also have had the privilege of working in the hospital where most injured troops return.

Now i don't know if that meets your strict criteria LG and frankly, i don't mind. However, i do have evenings off and had them when we were fighting on 4 fronts when NI and Sierra Leone were ongoing. I admire and respect what you achieved in your short time but, and i mean no disrespect here, that was a long time ago. Things change, people change, actions change. In theatre i worked 16 hours days with few exeptions for 6 months barring 11 days r&r.. Back in the UK however it simply isn't like that.

As for your suggestion that people are discharged with injuries that was indeed true in your time and in my early years. I will give you an example of how that has changed. 3 of the soldiers i looked after in hospital i met again later. The first, who was paralysed from the chest down was working in the PRI and still serving. The second, an amputee i met in Camp Bastion with his unit and the third, who narrowly escaped death when his throat was ripped open by shrapnel from an RPG i met on patrol in San-gin. So please don't use such sweeping statements as i feel that it is an insult to the spirit of guys like that.

Now, pretty please, can we get back to the OP?
Does your ACC stand for the Aleister Crowley Corp..I would like to know what kind of beings drop bombs on defenceless young children ...Why are troops out there in the first place..surely not for the benefit of all sentient beings...china trades, british troops die, quite simple really...and dont give me the Taliban \Talisman BS..another load of made up Tripe...

With regards to your 19 years service 16 Air Asslt Bde ..Cancer (♋) is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Cancer. It spans the 90-120th degree of the zodiac, between 90 and 125.25 degree of celestial longitude. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area on average between June 22 to July 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, the Sun transits this area between approximately July 16 and August 15..The planet said to be ruler of Cancer is the Moon...

Vajrayoginī is visualized as the translucent, deep red form of a 16 year old female with the 3rd eye of wisdom set vertically on her forehead..Founded in 1968 by Roxanne Dunbar, Cell 16 has been cited as the first organization to advance the concept of separatist feminism..Cell Members Roxanne Dunbar and Lisa Leghorn advised women to "separate from men who are not consciously working for female liberation", but advised periods of celibacy, rather than lesbian relationships, which they considered to be "nothing more than a personal solution..The original membership also included Hillary Langhorst, Sandy Bernard, Dana Densmore(riders on the storm), the daughter of Donna Allen, Betsy Warrior, Ellen O'Donnell, Jayne West, Mary Anne Weathers, Maureen Maynes, Gail Murray, and Abby Rockefeller...
Quote:
Paras and 5 Scots in Helmand. I have smelt bodies slowly decaying and have shared breakfast tables with guys young enough to be my sons that were dead before lunch...

A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentalpha or pentangle or a star pentagon) is the shape of a 5-pointed star drawn with 5 straight strokes + Para-quat is the trade name for N,N′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium dichloride, one of the most widely used herbicides in the world. Paraquat, a viologen, is quick-acting and non-selective, killing green plant tissue on contact. It is also toxic to human beings and animals. Research has shown that it is linked to development of Parkinson's disease.. The name is derived from the para positions of the quaternary nitrogens..During the late 1970s, a controversial program sponsored by the US government sprayed paraquat on cannabis fields in Mexico.. Since much of this cannabis was subsequently smoked by Americans, the US government's "Paraquat Pot" program stirred much debate..The indiscriminate paraquat murders, which occurred in Japan in 1985, were carried out using paraquat as a poison..Paraquat, as the weedkiller Gramoxone, was used in the UK in 1981 by Susan Barber to poison the gravy of her husband's Michael's pie..Juz', a division of the Quran...Para, the number of times a woman has given birth..Para-Ordnance, a firearms manufacturer located in Toronto, Ontario..Chute (in North America), a cattle race, a channel for handling and sorting farm animals..Chute (gravity), a channel down which falling materials are guided..

Do you like my Medals on my Manly chest..I have that many they are weighing me down..Ancient mugs were usually carved in wood or bone or shaped of clay, but most modern ones are made of ceramic materials such as earthenware, bone china, porcelain or stoneware and do not really last that long ...More trade and con-sumer-ism for the red dragon hip hip hooray..yeah lets all kill for the happy shoppers, its like a meat market out there ...and you know something the saddest part of all, civvies don't give a shit about your mates losing their livers,limbs or being roasted to death just so long as they can shop and watch the shit on TV...the bankers are literally laughing their cocks of at you..I do not see many ploticians on the front line, do you..and the UK is rapidly going to the dogs..maybe they will be happy when it resembles dog kennels..because believe you me some parts already do..What does R & R stand for Skaff...

Quote:
The Book of Genesis does not tell the age of Isaac at the time. While it is often presented that Isaac was a small child, verse 6 of Chapter 22 indicates..Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you...Richard Dawkins wrote about the ' binding of Isaac ', " A modern moralist cannot help but wonder how a child could ever recover from such psychological trauma. By the standards of modern morality, this disgraceful story is an example simultaneously of child abuse, bullying in 2 asymmetrical power relationships, and the first recorded use of the Nuremberg defence: ' I was only obeying orders ' Yet the legend is one of the great foundational myths of all 3 monotheistic religions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chute
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...22&version=NIV
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=142240&page=2

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-11-2013 at 01:19 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #385
lightgiver

Arrow Tel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE4AnJ-_T7g

Coffee Shop + 5 bells hanging on the door..ITV - Who Killed My Dad? The Death of Terry Lloyd [Full Length] ..Terence Ellis Lloyd (21 November 1952 – 22 March 2003) was a British TV journalist well known for his reporting from the Middle East.. In 1988 he broke the news that Saddam Hussein had used chemical weapons in Halabja, killing 5,000 Kurds. In 1999 he became the first journalist to enter Kosovo...He was killed by U.S. troops while covering the 2003 invasion of Iraq for ITN. An inquest jury in the United Kingdom before Assistant Deputy Coroner Andrew Walker returned a verdict of unlawful killing on 13 October 2006 following an 8-day hearing...He was born in Derby, Derbyshire, where he worked for Raymonds News Agency, and later moved to become a regional TV reporter for ATV/Central Television. He joined ITN in 1983. He was the brother of the television actor, Kevin Lloyd, and uncle of James Lloyd (actor)..Kevin Reardon Lloyd (28 March 1949 – 2 May 1998) was an English actor, born in Derby, and trained at East 15 Acting School, London. Best known for his part of DC Alfred "Tosh" Lines in Thames Television's The Bill...

Lloyd died on 22 March 2003 while covering the events taking place during the 2003 invasion of Iraq for ITN. Working as an independent reporter not "embedded" with U.S. or UK forces, Lloyd and his team of 2 cameramen and an interpreter were caught in crossfire during fighting near the Shatt Al Basra Bridge in Basra, Iraq, between U.S. and Iraqi forces. His body and that of his Lebanese interpreter, Hussein Osman, were recovered and it was later discovered they had both been shot by U.S. forces on the road to Basra.. The French cameraman Frédéric Nérac is still officially classed as missing, presumed dead.. The Belgian cameraman Daniel Demoustier (Red Dot Glasses) survived.. Terry Lloyd's funeral was reported on ITN news bulletins by Mark Austin on ITV and Samira Ahmed on Channel 4...

Andrew Walker formally cleared ITN of any blame for Terry Lloyd's death, and said that in his view the U.S. tanks had been first to open fire on the ITN crew's two vehicles. However, in the same document, he says he "was unable to determine whether the bullets that killed Lloyd in southern Iraq on 22 March 2003, were fired by U.S. ground forces or helicopters." Lloyd "would probably have survived the first [Iraqi] bullet wound" but was killed as he was being carried away from the fighting in the civilian minibus. Walker said: "If the vehicle was perceived as a threat, it would have been fired on before it did a U-turn. This would have resulted in damage to the front of the vehicle. I have no doubt it was the fact that the vehicle stopped to pick up survivors that prompted the Americans to fire on that vehicle".. The National Union of Journalists said Terry Lloyd's killing was a war crime..and looking at those photographs it looks like not much change in Ira q Either..In Greek mythology, the name Tyres refers to 2 minor figures:Tyres, a companion of Aeneas along with his brother Teuthras..Tyres, a warrior in the army of Perses who fought and died in the war between Perses and Aeetes...

Light tubes or light pipes are physical structures used for transporting or distributing natural or artificial light for the purpose of illumination, and are examples of optical waveguides.. Hexagonal pipes tend to produce the most homogenized type of IR Light. The pipes do not need to be straight. Bends in the pipe have little effect on efficiency..Also known as a “tubular skylight” or “Tubular Daylighting Device”, this is the oldest and most widespread type of light tube used for daylighting.. The concept was originally developed by the ancient Egyptians..Pow-wow (folk magic), the Pennsylvania German magical system of "hex work"...

A red dot sight is a common classification for a type of non-magnifying reflector (or reflex) sight for firearms that gives the user an aimpoint in the form of an illuminated red dot.. A standard design uses a red light-emitting diode (LED) at the focus of collimating optics which generates a dot style illuminated reticle that stays in alignment with the weapon the sight is attached to regardless of eye position (nearly parallax free).. They are considered to be fast acquisition and easy to use gun sights for target shooting, hunting, and in police and military applications..A hex is a magical spell, usually with malevolent purposes such as a curse...

The Red Dot Design Award (styled "red dot design award") is an international product design prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany.. There are prize categories for product design, design agencies, and design concepts. Since 1955, designers and producers can apply for the prizes with the winners being presented in an annual ceremony. Winning products are presented in the Red Dot Design Museum on the premises of the historical Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen. The Red Dot Design Award has more than 11,000 submissions from 61 countries..RedDot, founded in 1993, is a business unit of Open Text Corporation and is referred to as the Web Solutions Group of Open Text...

On 19 March 2007, BBC reported that ITN released the names of the 16 U.S. Marines (Red Platoon) in the unit involved in Lloyd's death..Five O'Clock Bells is an album by Auburn, ME born guitarist Lenny Breau, released in 1979...Babes in Arms opened at the Shubert Theatre on Broadway, in New York City on April 14, 1937 and ran for 289 performances.. In the original play, a character named Billie Smith (played by Mitzi Green) sings the song to Valentine "Val" LaMar (played by Ray Heatherton).. In the song, Billie pokes fun at some of Valentine's characteristics, but ultimately affirms that he makes her smile and that she doesn't want him to change. The song first hit the charts in 1945, performed by Hal McIntyre with vocals by Ruth Gaylor..It only appeared for 1 week and hit #16..In combinatorial mathematics, the Bell numbers count the number of partitions of a set..Hexadecimal, or hex, a base-16 number system often used in computer nomenclature..Uranium hexafluoride, part of the nuclear fuel refinement process..Hex sign, a barn decoration originating in Pennsylvania Dutch Country of the Northeastern United States..A hex map, hex board or hex grid is a game board design commonly used in wargames of all scales.. The map is subdivided into small regular hexagons of identical size..Hex - The Legend of the Towers is an attraction at UK theme park, Alton Towers..The theme of the attraction is loosely set around the local legend of the Chained oak found at Alton, in which the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury was cursed by an old beggarwoman to suffer a death in the family every time a branch fell from the old oak tree..From the cinema area, guests are let through into the Octagon (still part of the real building) - a large dimly lit 8-sided hall containing more scaffolding and white -sheets..At this point, the guests are moving from the original building up into the specially constructed part of the ride, but due to the careful continuation of theming, it is difficult to tell where this occurs..This is achieved though 2 mechanisms - the separate floor can move in a controlled swing from side-to-side by up to 15 degrees in each direction, but the surroundings of the vault can rotate through a full 360 degrees..The ride was featured on Most Haunted in 2007.. It is said that children haunt the ride, throwing stones unsuspectedly at visitors and staff...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Lloyd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_dot_sight
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...123670&page=24
Old 04-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #386
lightgiver

Arrow M16

The M16 rifle, officially designated Rifle, Caliber 5.56 mm, M16, is the United States military select-fire adaptation of the AR-15 rifle. The rifle was adapted for semi-automatic and full-automatic fire.. Colt purchased the rights to the AR-15 from ArmaLite, and currently uses that designation only for semi-automatic versions of the rifle. The M16 fires the 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge. The rifle entered United States Army service and was deployed for jungle warfare operations in South Vietnam in 1963,becoming the U.S. military's standard service rifle of the Vietnam War by 1969, replacing the M14 rifle in that role. The U.S. Army retained the M14 in CONUS, Europe, and South Korea until 1970. In 1983 with the adoption of the M16A2, the M16 rifle was modified for 3 round bursts, with some later variants having all modes of fire and has been the primary service rifle of the U.S. armed forces...

The M16 is a lightweight, 5.56 mm, air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed assault rifle, with a rotating bolt, actuated by direct impingement gas operation. The rifle is made of steel, 7075 aluminum alloy, composite plastics and polymer materials..ArmaLite sold its rights to the AR-15 to Colt in 1959.. The AR-15 was first adopted in 1962 by the United States Air Force, ultimately receiving the designation M16. The U.S. Army began to field the XM16E1 en masse in 1965 with most of them going to the Republic of Vietnam, and the newly organized and experimental Airmobile Divisions, the 1st Air Cavalry Division in particular. The U.S. Marine Corps in South Vietnam also experimented with the M16 rifle in combat during this period. This occurred in the early 1960s, with the Army issuing it in late 1964.. Commercial AR-15s were first issued to Special Forces troops in spring of 1964..The M16 rifle is principally manufactured by Colt and Fabrique Nationale de Herstal (under a U.S. military contract since 1988 by FNH-USA; currently in production since 1991, primarily M16A2, A3, and A4), with variants made elsewhere in the world. Versions for the U.S. military have also been made by H & R Firearms General Motors Hydramatic Division and most recently by Sabre Defence...

The first 7075 was developed in secret by a Japanese company, Sumitomo Metal, in 1936.. 7075 was used for the Mitsubishi A6M (1613 March 27 – The first English child is born in Canada at Cuper's Cove, Newfoundland to Nicholas Guy + The territory of Kuwait is founded..) Zero fighter's air frame for the Imperial Japanese Navy starting in 1940..They say Japan was made by a sword.. They say the old gods dipped a coral blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out 4 perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Japan.. I say, Japan was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour..The M16A4 rifle was standard issue for the United States Marine Corps in Operation Iraqi Freedom (20 March 2003 – 15 December 2011 (8 years, 8 months (= 16 ) , 3 weeks and 4 days)after 2004 and replaced the M16A2 in front line units..The M16A4 has a flat-top receiver developed for the M4 carbine, a handguard with 4 Picatinny rails for mounting a sight, laser, night vision device, forward handgrip, (13)M203 (2+3=5) grenade launcher, removable handle, or a flashlight..Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal ( National Factory of Herstal) — self identified as FN Herstal and often referred to as Fabrique Nationale or simply FN — is a firearms manufacturer located in Herstal, Belgium..It is currently the largest exporter of military arms in E-urope..The Army immediately began to issue the XM16E1 to infantry units. However, the rifle was initially delivered without adequate cleaning supplies or instructions and so, when the M16 reached Vietnam with U.S. troops in March 1965, reports of stoppages in combat began to surface..We left with 72 men in our platoon and came back with 19, Believe it or not, you know what killed most of us?Our own rifle. Practically every one of our dead was found with his [M16] torn down next to him where he had been trying to fix it...

—Marine Corps Rifleman, Vietnam..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=353

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-11-2013 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:13 AM   #387
thetruthcollector
Banned

@ the OP...

...I was deployed on 6 overseas missions with the US military. My primary function was intel gathering, surveillance and reconnaissance. The war on terror is a necessary evil. Is the UN going about it the right way?Maybe, maybe not. However, that was my job and I did it well. I have recently opted out of my military service and relocated to another country.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #388
positive_forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGP92Mkgv1Y&hd=1

Celibate Rifles - Sean O'Farrell
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #389
lightgiver

Arrow Yul

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
@ the OP...

...I was deployed on 6 overseas missions with the US military. My primary function was intel gathering, surveillance and reconnaissance. The war on terror is a necessary evil. Is the UN going about it the right way?Maybe, maybe not. However, that was my job and I did it well. I have recently opted out of my military service and relocated to another country.

WOT was your UNIT/Platoon...

Join the Organization! The Organization needs you! Fight the good fight!..

Yul Brynner was born Yuliy Borisovich Briner in 1920..He exaggerated his background and early life for the press, claiming that he was born Taidje Khan of part-Mongol parentage, on the Russian island of Sakhalin.. In reality, he was born at home in a 4-story residence at 15 Aleutskaya Street, Vladivostok, in the Far Eastern Republic (present-day Primorsky Krai, Russia)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yul_Brynner
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=85

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-11-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 14-04-2014, 09:53 PM   #390
lightgiver

Lightbulb Naps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x57XJWmlfp4
Quote:
Veterans were "dismissed as trouble-makers" when they complained of a range of debilitating illnesses after the Gulf War in 1991, the first day of an independent inquiry into the suspected syndrome was told yesterday..The 3-week hearing in London, headed by the former Lord Justice of Appeal Lord Lloyd of Berwick, will take evidence from 30 ex-servicemen, medical experts and government representatives in an attempt to establish the facts about Gulf War illnesses..The Ministry of Defence (MoD) has always denied the existence of "Gulf War syndrome", insisting there was no single cause of the illnesses suffered by veterans of the conflict.

Flight Lieutenant John Nichol, who became a familiar face during the war when he was captured by the Iraqis and paraded on television, told the inquiry yesterday that more than 637 previously young and fit servicemen had died since the end of the war. Of the 5,585 who had been granted disablement, 1,388 had specified conditions related to Gulf War illness, he said..He said that those afflicted had been rebuffed and treated like the enemy. "When the veterans were begging for advice, begging for answers, they were being fobbed off and dismissed as trouble-makers," he said. He added that the MoD had failed to heed warnings about the dangers of the cocktail of drugs given to servicemen and women in 1990 and 1991..Flt Lt Nichol, a former RAF Tornado navigator and president of the Gulf Veterans branch of the Royal British Legion, said he considered himself lucky not to have returned with the same health problems as many of his comrades. He said many had been "assaulted" by multiple inoculations programmes, including anthrax and plague, mass use of nerve agent pre-treatment tablets, heavy use of pesticides, atmospheric pollution from burning oil wells, possible exposure to nerve agents when storage facilities were destroyed and depleted uranium dust.

Sufferers displayed a variety of symptoms - chronic fatigue, memory loss, depression, mood swings and aching joints - and some developed cancer. Of the 53,000 servicemen and women deployed, about 6,000 had complained of health problems, the inquiry heard, while others suffered in silence..Flt Lt Nichol said the MoD had spent £8.5m researching the illnesses since 1997, approximately the same amount as its annual entertainment budget..Lord Lloyd also heard from Samantha Thompson, whose husband, a naval officer, died two years ago of motor neurone disease, a condition which is more than twice as prevalent among Gulf War veterans than others of their age-group. She said the authorities in America recognised that the disease was attributable to the conflict. "For my daughter Hannah, I want her to see her father's death has been thoroughly investigated," she said.

Shaun Rusling, who won an important ruling two years ago when a War Pensions Agency tribunal officially recognised Gulf War syndrome as a disease, also appeared at the inquiry..The inquiry, which is independent from the Government, is funded by an anonymous donor and cannot demand evidence from the MoD or the Department of Health. Lord Lloyd has written to the departments requesting they take part in the hearings, but they have yet to respond. Lord Lloyd said: "I hope very much they will co-operate with this inquiry. It seems to me they have nothing to lose from doing so.".Lord Lloyd, 75, will sit alongside Dr Norman Jones, treasurer of the Royal College of Physicians, and Sir Michael Davies, formerly clerk of the parliaments. The donor, who is meeting the costs of between £50,000 and £100,000, is said to be concerned about the welfare of ex-servicemen and women..The MoD and the Department of Health said they were considering whether to give evidence to the inquiry, which was described by Charles Kennedy, the Liberal Democrat leader, as "long overdue"..The inquiry was adjourned until next Moonday...

'EVERY WEEK YOU HEAR OF SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS DIED'..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMcDGczCN8k

Major Christine Lloyd considered herself 100 per cent fit when she volunteered to go to the Gulf in 1990 as a nursing officer;2 months later, she returned exhausted, permanently aching and unable to concentrate long enough to administer medication.

Yesterday she told the independent inquiry that she attributed her continuing ill health to the cocktail of vaccines and drugs she was given.

Ms Lloyd was a 43-year-old reservist when she answered a call for medical volunteers. Before she left Britain in January 1991 she was given se7en inoculations, including one described as "biological", which she later realised was anthrax.

Two weeks later she arrived in Saudi Arabia to help set up a field hospital and prepare for what they believed would be a major influx of casualties. She noticed that the area was being sprayed with pesticides, including organophosphates, the safety of which is now questioned.

The stress of Scud missile alerts was compounded by the poor facilities, she said. Many of the drugs dispatched to the field hospital were out of date, she claimed, while the equipment looked like something more suited to the 2nd World War.

She began taking nerve agent pre-treatment (Naps) tablets and immediately became disoriented and dizzy. "The side effects of the Naps tablets continued: diarrhoea, frequency of urination and headaches," she added..But there were more vaccines to come. In February she was given another series, including inoculations against anthrax and plague..In mid-March she returned home. "After 3 weeks leave I returned to work. I was always exhausted. I had headaches. I couldn't concentrate. I was becoming a danger giving out medication. I had short-term memory loss. I could no longer walk up hills and mountains"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT6fXPuy6Vg
Pyridostigmine is a parasympathomimetic and a reversible cholinesterase inhibitor. Since it is a quaternary amine, it is poorly absorbed in the gut and does not cross the blood–brain barrier, except possibly in stressful conditions..Used in particular during the first Gulf War, pyridostigmine bromide has been implicated as a causal factor in Gulf War syndrome...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyridostigmine
http://www.rense.com/general54/war.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=135 For Allied Forces in the Golf the preparation is over. The real battle, only days away.This relentless activity is a reminder that if final-hour diplomacy stumbles, then action against Ira q will be both certain and uncompromising. Saddam says it will be the Mother of all battles..Bush demanded that conflict must be swift and decisive... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1674

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-04-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old 14-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #391
lightgiver

Lightbulb Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqljxZgjT10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqucpZb6w7k
Quote:
The 1991 Gulf War was described by the Iraqi President, Saddam Hussain, as “Um El-Ma=arek,” or the “Mother of All Battles.” It turned to be really so in both regional and international contexts. It was the only war, in memory, in which an international coalition of 31 countries fought against one small 3rd World country.. The coalition included the 3 strongest nations on earth: the U.S., Britain, and France. Moreover, it had unlimited access to the oil wealth of the Gulf states to get the job done no matter how much it would cost. As a result, the war was nothing but carnage and a destruction of Iraq...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8E2JgPNUK4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_of_all_battles
http://www.gulfwar1991.com/Gulf%20Wa...0El-Najjar.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=148A flashlight was a moonbeam,we over did the time..We should have been in and out in 15 seconds, 18 max... Alright who shot the T.V.?The beast? All indoor work, too, lots of AC... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1671

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-04-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:00 AM   #392
lightgiver

Lightbulb The One that Got Away

Despite the efforts of the Canadian Government to obtain his return, and of the United States Authorities to hold him, von Werra crossed the border into Mexico. Travelling by way of Peru, Bolivia, Brazil and Spain, he reached Berlin on 18 April 1941..Franz Baron von Werra was born on 13 July 1914, to impoverished Swiss parents in Leuk, a town in the Swiss canton of Valais.. He was described as engaging in boisterous 'playboy' behavior.. He was once pictured in the German press with his pet lion Simba, which he kept at the aerodrome as the unit mascot..Franz von Werra became a hero. Adolf Hitler granted him the Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes (Knights Cross of the Iron Cross). Von Werra was tasked to improve German interrogation techniques for captured pilots based on his own experience with the British system..On 25 October 1941 Von Werra took off in Bf 109F-4 (W.Nr. 7285) on a practice flight.. He suffered engine failure and crashed into the sea north of Vlissingen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVxc8cStNxo
Quote:
December 1 – In Indonesia, Sukarno announces the nationalization of 246 Dutch businesses /4 – The Lewisham train disaster in the UK leaves 92 dead \5 – All 326,000 Dutch nationals are expelled from Indonesia/6 – The first U.S. attempt to launch a satellite fails, the rocket blowing up on the launch pad\10 – Alexander R. Todd, Baron Todd wins the Nobel Prize in Chemistry "for his work on nucleotides and nucleotide co-enzymes"– Canadian diplomat Lester B. Pearson receives the Nobel Peace Prize for his peacekeeping efforts in the UN /12 - Wales gets its own minister of state in the Westminster government for the first time - General elections were held in Thailand \18 – The Bridge on the River Kwai is released in the U.S. It goes on to win the Academy Award for Best Picture. Additional Oscars go to Alec Guinness (Best Actor) and David Lean (Best Director), among others. This is Lean's first Oscar for directing/19 – Meredith Willson's classic musical The Music Man, starring Robert Preston, debuts on Broad-way\20 – The Boeing 707 airliner flies for the first time/22 – The CBS afternoon anthology series Se7en Lively Arts presents Tchaikovsky's ballet The Nutcracker on U.S. television for the first time, although heavily abridged \25 - The Royal Christmas Message is broadcast on television with the Queen on camera for the first time/28 – A case of foot-and-mouth disease is found at an abattoir in Liverpool..Bridget Dowling's memoirs claim Adolf Hitler lived with them in Liverpool from 1912 to 1913 while he was on the run for dodging conscription in his native Austria-Hungary...

The December 1957 tornado outbreak sequence was a significant tornado outbreak sequence that affected the southern Midwest and the South of the contiguous United States on December 18–19, 1957.. The outbreak began on the afternoon of December 18, when from the west a low pressure area approached the southern portions of Missouri and Illinois.. Farther south, temperatures along the Gulf Coast reached the low 70s °F. Just as on December 18, a second tornado outbreak occurred in a broad warm sector from Arkansas to Illinois and south to Alabama..Ritter is a title, translated approximately as Knight...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRBrmxE4i-M

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050803/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decembe...break_sequence
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=49You make me sick with your heroics! There's a stench of death about you. You carry it in your pack like the plague. Explosives and L-pills - they go well together, don't they? And with you it's just one thing or the other: destroy a bridge or destroy yourself. This is just a game, this war! You and Colonel Nicholson, you're 2 of a kind, crazy with courage. For what? How to die like a gentleman... how to die by the rules - when the only important thing is how to live like a human being... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=105

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-04-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Old 15-04-2014, 01:13 AM   #393
lightgiver

Lightbulb Hospitaller

A horseshoe is a fabricated product, normally made of metal, although sometimes made partially or wholly of modern synthetic materials, designed to protect a horse's hoof from wear..A horseshoe orbit is a type of co-orbital motion of a small orbiting body relative to a larger orbiting body.. The orbital period of the smaller body is very nearly the same as for the larger body, and its path appears to have a horseshoe shape in a rotating reference frame as viewed from the larger object..Saturn's moons Epimetheus and Janus occupy horseshoe orbits with respect to each other (in their case, there is no repeated looping: each one traces a full horseshoe with respect to the other)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TawkZt6F6E

Quote:
When kept as a talisman, a horseshoe is said to bring good luck. Some believe that to hang it with the ends pointing upwards is good luck as it acts as a storage container of sorts for any good luck that happens to be floating by, whereas to hang it with the ends pointing down, is bad luck as all the good luck will fall out.. Others believe that the horseshoe should be hung the other way (with the ends pointing down), as it will then release its luck to the people around it.. A stylized variation of the horseshoe is used for a popular throwing game, horseshoes in a bean-shaped orbit that ultimately effectively describes a horseshoe, and which can transition into a quasi-satellite orbit..After 380 to 390 years or so, the kidney-bean-shaped orbit approaches Earth again from the other side...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imSc29PCPzw

The Swan portion of M17, the Omega Nebula in the Sagittarius nebulosity is said to resemble a barber’s pole..Mr. Mason... states In particular the large horseshoe-shaped arc … is there represented as too much elongated in a vertical direction and as bearing altogether too large a proportion to [the eastern] streak and to the total magnitude of the object.. in the constellation Sagittarius..It is considered one of the brightest and most massive star-forming regions of our galaxy.. Its local geometry is similar to the Orion Nebula except that it is viewed edge-on rather than face-on..sketches were also made by William Lassell in 1862 using his 4-foot telescope at Malta...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmu6dP3-VCs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_orbit
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-7778553.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=85My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative A-lternatives..I better go check out this Mongo character..We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.."Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that O-ne..Through the Vatican? ..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=112

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-04-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Old 15-04-2014, 03:44 AM   #394
lightgiver

Lightbulb Man With no Name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QmeEdFOSc

The game was held at Tampa Stadium in Tampa, Florida, on January 27, 1991, during the height of the Gulf War. It was thus played under much patriotic fervor, highlighted by a rousing rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner" by Whitney Houston during the pre-game ceremonies..January 27, 1991 was the 27th day of the year 1991 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 338 days remaining until the end of this year. The day of the week is Sunday...Waxing Moon gibbous Visible: 90% ..Age: 12 days...A person born on this day will be 23 years old today.Garnet is the modern birthstone for this month. Emerald is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.. ..Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day...Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac)...Jan 29 - New Moon 2:17 A.M / Full moon Wednesday, 30 January 1991, 07:09:42 am...

The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991).. The lunar phase or phase of the moon is the shape of the illuminated (sunlit) portion of the Moon as seen by an observer, usually on Earth. The lunar phases change cyclically as the Moon orbits the Earth, according to the changing relative positions of the Earth, Moon, and Sun...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGrxeNxLMgc
Quote:
Persons with "horse personalities" are said to have the following characteristics: very active, tireless in racing towards their own goals on their own timelines, possessed of mental thought processes characterized by lightning-quick speed to the point of faultiness, multitaskers, self-confident, ambitious, fond of exercise, liable to physical and mental exhaustion, side-steppers of issues and others' concerns, and temperamentally impatient to the point of explosiveness.."The Star-Spangled Banner" is the national anthem of the US. The lyrics come from "Defence of Fort M'Henry", a poem by 1814 by the 35-year-old lawyer and amateur poet, Francis Scott Key, after witnessing the bombardment of Fort McHenry by British ships of the Royal Navy in Chesapeake Bay during the Battle of Fort McHenry in the War of 1812..Horses of the wood characteristic are said to be logical, inspirational, intelligent, and friendly, yet restless, high-strung, and lacking in discernment..The horse is connected in some mythologies with the origin of humans raising silk from the cocoon of the Bombyx mori insect, as an alternative to the Leizu mythos. In this case, apparently hinging in part on a perceived similarity between the appearances of horses' heads and the heads of silkworms, the responsible goddess for the innovation of sericulture has been worshiped as the Horse-headed Lady (Yang, 164)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGu4Ycp655U
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase
http://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar/1991.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=70When I came to live on the prarie, I worked every day..very hard..there was a woman who didn't like me. She called me bad names..sometimes she beat me..I have thought about you a lot. More than you think. And I understand your concern..The man the soldiers are looking for no longer exists.. Now there is only a Sioux named Dances With ... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=42

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-04-2014 at 03:47 AM.
Old 15-04-2014, 05:28 AM   #395
ksigmason

To answer the OP's question, yes, I have been to war, both times in Iraq; OIF III in Kirkuk (northern Iraq) and OND in An Nasiriyah near Ur and then near Al Amarah. Going in on the first tour I was relatively ignorant on most things political, but after 6-months I started doing independent research and that is when I became very political. My first tour I was an All Source Intel Analyst and, the second tour, I was the Mission Coordinator and Mission Briefing Officer for a Shadow UAV Platoon. I did not leave the base, but under certain circumstances, but one of the bases I worked out of was called "Fort Incoming" as we took constant IDF and, though not one of my men, I lost a neighbor who was cut in half by a rocket...I still don't attend my families 4th of July rocket show. In my 12-years I only made it SGT, but that is due to the funding policies within the Army National Guard, but I did serve as the State Representative and Operations NCOIC to the Aviation Group for the UAV PLT. I also served as the BDE Analyst Control Element Chief; Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Team Leader; acting-Platoon SGT; acting BDE S2 NCOIC; and the list goes on. I would have stayed in, but I injured my back in my service and could not re-enlist to the horror of all of my commanders.

I have since starting going to a university and nearing the end for earning a Bachelors of Science in Political Science with an emphasis on International Relations and a minor in History. Much of my degree surrounds foreign policy, but my real joy surrounds the study of the use of force, terrorism, civil war, national defense policies, and intelligence communities. One of my favorite classes was a Summer course that covered critical infrastructure protection.

I agree that the US needs to pull back from much of its, what others may call it, "imperialistic policies". Really it is what is known as preponderance which surrounds the belief that there will be a super power that will exert military force to influence policy around the world. Preponderance causes an effect of challenger states attempting to usurp and replace the authority of the hegemon (or super power), and thus has historically led to wars as well as pseudo-imperialistic policies that have a great deal of hypocrisy, double-standards or moral relativity (going to Iraq against Saddam instead of African warlords). While I'm a Realist (one who believes that security and force equals order), I believe that the US should abandon such policies and should adopt something closer to Offshore Balancing where regional powers would emerge instead of a global ones and these regions would be connected through a network of alliances to maintain global stability; regional super powers or alliances would maintain stability within their region and/or sphere of influence. I could keep going, but I won't stop and would suck all the bandwidth and most likely bore a majority of the readers.

I stated what is happening now in Iraq since I left in 2005. I mean, it didn't take a brain surgeon to see what would happen once the US framework and military forces pulled out.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 15-04-2014 at 05:29 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 10:07 PM   #396
lightgiver

Arrow Q-Wait

A key element of U.S. political-military and energy economic planning occurred in early 1984.. The Iran-Iraq war had been going on for 5 years and there were significant casualties on both sides, reaching hundreds of thousands..By 1988, at the Iran–Iraq War's end, the Iraqi Army was the world's 4th largest army; it consisted of 955,000 standing soldiers and 650,000 paramilitary forces in the Popular Army..In early July 1990, Iraq complained about Kuwait's behavior, such as not respecting their quota, and openly threatened to take military action. On the 23rd, the CIA reported that Iraq had moved 30,000 troops to the Iraq-Kuwait border, and the U.S. naval fleet in the Persian Gulf was placed on alert.. Saddam believed an anti-Iraq conspiracy was developing– Kuwait had begun talks with Iran, and Iraq's rival Syria had arranged a visit to Egypt..On 15 July 1990, Saddam's government laid out its combined objections to the Arab League, including that policy moves were costing Iraq $1 billion a year, that Kuwait was still using the Rumaila oil field, that loans made by the UAE and Kuwait could not be considered debts to its "Arab brothers"..On 2 August 1990, Iraq launched the invasion by bombing Kuwait's capital, Kuwait City..Kuwaiti aircraft scrambled to meet the invading force, but approximately 20% were lost or captured. A few combat sorties were flown against Iraqi ground forces..Within 12 hours, most resistance had ended within Kuwait and the royal family had fled, leaving Iraq in control of most of Kuwait..

Kuwaitis, mostly Shias, founded a local armed resistance movement following the Iraqi occupation of Kuwait..Most Kuwaitis arrested, tortured and executed during the occupation were Shias.. The Kuwaiti resistance's casualty rate far exceeded that of the coalition military forces and Western hostages..The resistance predominantly consisted of ordinary citizens who lacked any form of training and supervision.. The majority of Kuwaitis who stayed in Kuwait during the Gulf War were Shias..On 6 August, Resolution 661 placed economic sanctions on Iraq..Resolution 665 followed soon after..On 23 August, Saddam appeared on state television with Western hostages to whom he had refused exit visas. In the video, he asks a young British boy, Stuart Lockwood, whether he is getting his milk, and goes on to say, through his interpreter, "We hope your presence as guests here will not be for too long. Your presence here, and in other places, is meant to prevent the scourge of war"..Another Iraqi proposal communicated in August 1990 was delivered to U.S. National Security Advisor Scowcroft by an unidentified Iraqi official..Amphipoda is an order of malacostracan crustaceans with no carapace and generally with laterally compressed bodies. Amphipods range in size from 1 to 340 millimetres (0.039 to 13 in) and are mostly detritivores or scavengers..The body of an amphipod is divided into 13 segments... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH8ynu0jRvY
Quote:
The Gulf War began with an extensive aerial bombing campaign on 17 January 1991.. The Coalition flew over 100,000 sorties, dropping 88,500 tons of bombs, and widely destroying military and civilian infrastructure.. The air campaign was commanded by USAF Lieutenant General Chuck Horner, who briefly served as U.S. Central Command's Commander-in-Chief – Forward while General Schwarzkopf was still in the U.S..Iraq's government made no secret that it would attack if invaded. Prior to the war's start, Tariq Aziz, Iraq's English-speaking Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, was asked in the aftermath of the failed U.S.-Iraq peace talks in Geneva, Switzerland, by a reporter. "Mr. Foreign Minister, if war starts ... will you attack?" His response was, "Yes, absolutely, yes"..The Scud missiles targeting Israel were relatively ineffective, as firing at extreme range resulted in a dramatic reduction in accuracy and payload. According to the Jewish Virtual Library, a total of 74 Israelis died as a result of the Iraqi attacks: two directly and the rest from suffocation and heart attacks..Approx 230 Israelis were injured.Extensive property damage was also caused, and according to Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, "Damage to general property consisted of 1,302 houses, 6142 apartments, 23 public buildings, 200 shops and 50 cars"..In general aviation, scud running is a practice in which pilots lower their altitude to avoid clouds or instrument meteorological conditions (IMC)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okd4ISkI8mg

Quote:
1991 Oct 3 - Arkansas Governor Bill announces he will seek the 92 Democratic nomination for President of the US/4 - Protocol on EP to the Antarctic Treaty\5 - USSR reduces nuclear weapons arsenal/6 – President Gorbachev condemns Antisemitism in the Soviet Union in a statement read on the 50th anniversary of the Babi Yar massacres, which saw the death of 35,000 Jews in the Ukraine\7 – The Yugoslav Air Force bombs the office of President of Croatia Franjo Tuđman, who narrowly escapes with his life/8 – The Croatian Parliament cuts all remaining ties with Yugoslavia\9 - The first Sumo tournmament to be held outside Japan is hosted at the Royal Albert Hall in London - "On Borrowed Time" opens at Circle in Sq Theater NYC for 99 perfs/10 - X-postal worker Harris kills 4 postal workers- US cuts all foreign aid to Haiti\11 - In Russia, the KGB is replaced by the SVR - Iraq disarmament crisis: The U.N. Security Council passes Resolution 715, which demands that I ra q "accept unconditionally the inspectors and all other personnel designated by the Special Commission". Ira q rejects the resolution- JM outlines his vision of a "classless" Britain in a party conference at Black-Pool/16 – George Hennard murders 23 people in Killeen, Texas before killing himself\18 - "Most Happy Fella" closes at NY State Theater NYC- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site/19 - Canadian singer Bryan makes history when (Everything I Do) enters its 15th successive week at number 1\20 - Oakland Hills firestorm kills 25 and destroys 3,469 homes and apartments - 6.1-7.1 EQ in Uttar Kashi, India, about 670 die- Opening Ceremony of Intl One Mind Zen center in Crestone, Colo/23 – Paris,Vietnam-backed government of the state of Cambodia signs an agreement with the Khmer Rouge to end the civil war and bring the Khmer Rouge into government in spite of its role in the Cambodian genocide which ends the Cambodian–Vietnamese War- "Les Miserables," opens at Mogador T, Paris\27 - - Minnesota Twins beat Altanta Braves 1-0 in 10 to win World Series in 7 /29 - American Galileo spacecraft makes its closest approach to 951 Gaspra, becoming the first probe to visit an asteroid\30 - Mid East peace conference begins in Madrid Spain/ 31–November 3 –Halloween Blizzard hits the Upper Midwest of the United States, causing around $100 million of damage and killing 22 - Palestinians attend US MidEast peace talks in Madrid - Scud clouds, a type of fractus cloud, are low, detached, irregular clouds found beneath nimbostratus or cumulonimbus clouds....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28XqVtSL1-c
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud
http://www.arkansaspreservation.com/...p.aspx?id=1682
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=101 It was almost normal for people over 30 to be frightened of their own children.. And with good reason, for hardly a week passed in which The Times did not carry a paragraph describing how some eavesdropping little sneak — 'child hero' was the phrase generally used — had overheard some compromising remark and denounced its parents to the Thought Police..The past, he reflected, had not merely been altered, it had been actually destroyed.. For how could you establish even the most obvious fact when there existed no record outside your own memory...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=552

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-04-2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 10:52 PM   #397
lightgiver

Arrow Watching T Watchers

Watcher (Aramaic, עִיר, iyr; Theodotian trans: ir; from the root of Heb. `er, "awake, watchful"; Gk. ἐγρήγοροι, trans: egrḗgoroi; Slav transliteration, Grigori, "Watchers", "those who are awake"; Chaldean, "guard", "watcher") is a term used in connection with biblical angels. Watcher occurs in both plural and singular forms in the Book of Daniel (2nd century BC), where reference is made to their holiness..Along with Strangers, Lightning, and Midnight..The Apocryphal Books of Enoch (1st and 2nd centuries BC) refer to both good and bad Watchers, with a primary focus on the rebellious ones...
Quote:
During the night of 24/25 January, whilst McNab was trying to contact a passing Coalition aircraft using a TACBE communicator, the patrol inadvertently became separated into 2 groups... Ryan (the only member to avoid eventual capture) wore a pair of £100, "brown Raichle Gore-Tex-lined walking boots."He was followed by Super Tech all the way along the road to Syria...Asher's investigation supported Ryan's version of events with no reported armed contact and no reported Iraqi casualties...In the early morning of 27 January, McNab's group of 5 came into Contact ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXbwhUzlAJ8

Quote:
The Horse (馬 午) is one of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac related to the Chinese calendar. There is a long tradition of the horse in Chinese mythology. Certain characteristics of a "horse" nature are supposed to be typical of or to be associated with either a year of the horse and its events or in regard to the personality of someone born on such a year. Horse aspects can also enter by other chronomantic factors or measures, such as hourly..27 Jan 1990 - 14 Feb 91 Metal Horse..4th phase of the Chinese philosophy of Wu Xing, is the decline of the matter, or the matter's decline stage..In Chinese Medicine, metal governs the Lung and the Large intestine, nose and skin..Negative Emotion associated with metal is grief, while the positive emotion is courage. Many sources aimed at a Western audience equate Metal with the attributes of the element Air.. It is associated with the Autumn, the west, old age, the planet Venus, the colour white, dry weather, and the White Tiger (Bai Hu) in 4 Symbols..However, some Western astrologers have suggested associating metal with the planet Saturn instead, on the grounds that the associations of metal are closer to its Western astrological Conception..Archetypal metals are silver and gold..In the conquest cycle, fire overcomes metal as it "can only be melted and forged" by flame or heat; Metal overcomes wood as the metal ax is able to topple the tallest tree..However, the Cycle of Wu Xing also states that excessive volumes of wood may defeat small volumes of metal, as an axe would be broken or dull after trying to chop down a forest etc...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3R2PgMiTvw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...sance_Regiment
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=589A wise man once said: "There are no perfect men in the world; only perfect intentions..Men speak conveniently of love when it serves their purpose...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1691

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-04-2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #398
lightgiver

Arrow Terra Forming

Terraforming of a planet, moon, or other body is the theoretical process of deliberately modifying its atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to be similar to the biosphere of Earth to make it habitable by Earth-like life..Based on experiences with Earth, the environment of a planet can be altered deliberately; however, the feasibility of creating an unconstrained planetary biosphere that mimics Earth on another planet has yet to be verified..They're free-enterprisers. The earth is just another developing planet. Their 3rd world...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1TcnQxV4BE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
http://youtu.be/E56OYUV7BWw

HUmA-n trafficking is the trade of HUman beings.. It has been P erpetrated mainly for the purposes of Sexual Slavery or forced labour; O-ther P urposes include XTraction of O-rgans or Tissues and EVEn SurrogaCy and O-va remO-val...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=54..In Fact 13 hours...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=299..Area 51 is a military base, and a remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=26

What's wrong with having it good for a change? Now they're gonna let us have it good if we just help 'em. They're gonna leave us alone, let us make some Money. You can have a little taste of that good life too. Now, I know you want it. Hell, everybody does..The genetic difference between men and apes is only 3 percent.. But that 3 percent gave us Einstein, Mozart...Jack The Ripper..Above Mars atmospheric - Internal combustion, boys..Accept no substitutes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=594Outside Gets inside..Through her skin..I've been out before But this time it's much safer in..Last night in the sky,Such a bright light..My radar send me danger..But my instincts tell me...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=607

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-04-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:15 PM   #399
lightgiver

Lightbulb 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I could keep going, but I won't stop and would suck all the bandwidth and most likely bore a majority of the readers.

I stated what is happening now in Iraq since I left in 2005. I mean, it didn't take a brain surgeon to see what would happen once the US framework and military forces pulled out.
Do Carry on ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=354

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-04-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:36 PM   #400
lightgiver

Exclamation Burnin Love

https://www.fbijobs.gov/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=43