Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 20-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #41
macchoi
Inactive

Check out that hand sign:

The symbol Baphomet, or upside down pentacle, indicative of Satan as a goat's head, carved into a hand in the El Cornuto or El Diablo pose, so popular with people, most of whom have no idea that this is a greeting to the devil, not "party on".

Occult Signing ~
One Aspect of a Colossal and Monstrous Conspiracy

But let the Spirit of all lies with works of dazzling magic blind you. Then absolutely mine, I'll have and bind you. ~ The Devil, Faust Play by Goethe (1749-1832)

"This is a well-known greeting
of one Satanist to another.
Usually, the Illuministi
are a lot more subtle
and do not do that publicly." ~ Svali

source: http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspo...ng-of-one.html

Look familiar?...

Chloe! What have they done to you!??!?!?!

Last edited by macchoi; 21-09-2013 at 01:34 AM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #42
macchoi
Inactive

Although it isn’t out yet, Moretz will play the remake of the movie Carrie, a supernatural horror about a girl who unleashes her newly developed powers on those who push her too far.The poster clearly shows one eye symbolism of dripping blood (Shes starred in a few movies that revolve around blood such as “Let me in” and “Dark Shadows”). However, the other eye is clearly tears falling, which could represent the torn battle of evil and fear/sadness. She wears a religious cross which is clever juxtaposition for what the movie is about.

source: http://hollywood-agenda.tumblr.com/p...n-of-actresses
Old 21-09-2013, 12:26 AM   #43
macchoi
Inactive

Animal print clothing (shoes and top): indication of Sex Kitten programming (more info on this in previous posts in this thread), indicating
that she is a sex slave to those in "the know".

Checkered pattern on pants: one of the many references to the occult concept of duality.

Top Hat: A symbol that represents TPTB, who are on the top, and who rule the world.

The glasses: two different colors around the frames, symbolizing duality, or the multiple personalities/alters programmed into Chloe (sex kitten, etc.). This also symbolizes how Chloe is “blinded”. That’s what the MK-Ultra based fashion industry is all about.

Ring: It's hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure the ring on her finger is a monarch butterfly (reference to Chloe's Monarch Mind Control Programming).

Facial Expression: She seems to be in a daze, or in other words, a state of hypnosis/mind control/etc.

Body position: Quite obvious. She is laying on the concrete floor, ready to receive.

The sicko's responsible for coming up with these poses and clothing know exactly what they're doing. These photos, ads and magazines are used as catalogues for those in "the know" to use to order their celebrity sex slaves. They inform the handler that they want to get it on with the celebrity, and all the handler has to do is activate the celebrity's sex-slave alter, who will do anything the handler and client wants. The original personality will have no recollection of this whatsoever once the act is done.

Old 21-09-2013, 12:45 AM   #44
macchoi
Inactive

For such a young girl Moretz is being glamorized as a young sex symbol of at least highly sexualized.
She has more adult fans than teen fans because most of her movies have not been child friendly.
This brings up various questions such as why the adult fans do not see the problem with her being exploited?
Why doesn't her family see this either?

Last edited by macchoi; 21-09-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 28-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #45
macchoi
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHg5HLzLqeI

Chloë Moretz Attempts Cinnamon Challenge

I'll just say for the record that Chloe engaging in risk-taking behaviour makes me nervous as hell. This could very well be a gateway to other more dangerous things.

It starts off with "innocent" challenges like this... soon, she'll be smoking weed, she'll start drinking alcohol, and then she'll start doing meth, going from one drug to another, attempting new "fun" "challenges".... and eventually, she'll end up like all the others that have come and gone before her!

For those who don't know what the Cinnamon Challenge is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinnamon_challenge

Quote:
The stunt can be dangerous. There is a risk of gagging on the cinnamon, especially if it forms a clump and clogs one's airways. Accidental inhalation of cinnamon can seriously damage the lungs[3] by causing inflammation and leading to infection.[9] Furthermore, due to the moderately toxic chemical compound coumarin present in cinnamon, European health agencies have warned against consuming it in large amounts.[10] The usual result of this stunt is "a coughing, gagging fit involving clouds of cinnamon" which "leaves some people gasping for air".[9] Sometimes those performing the stunt may gag and accidentally exhale the cinnamon through their noses. This often results in considerable irritation, discomfort, burning, or itching of the affected nasal tissue and nostrils. On YouTube, those afflicted with discomfort from nasal exhaling of cinnamon have been observed irrigating their noses or wiping their nostrils vigorously in an effort to relieve the irritation.[11][12] Vomiting is also a possibility. However, the risks can be worse: a high-school student in Michigan spent four days in a hospital after attempting the cinnamon challenge.[13] Pneumonia[14] and collapsed lungs can also result from the challenge.[15] In the first three months of 2012, American poison control centers had received at least 122 phone calls due to the cinnamon challenge.[1] While potentially hazardous, no deaths have been specifically linked to participation in the activity

Last edited by macchoi; 28-09-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old 29-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #46
jtdavy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
I'll just say for the record that Chloe engaging in risk-taking behaviour makes me nervous as hell.
I can agree to this. Her purpose being a highlighted individual is not only to continue the use of the symbolism, but she is also a trend-setter. Kind of like the two juxtaposed images of her fans that you provided. The first one being a group of young girls meeting her in person. They see she's real and that she is just another human. They admire her because she is talented and famous; they want to know what it's like, they want to be like her. Then the second photo is where every girl wants to be, taking the young, beautiful, popular starlet's example; surrounded by adoring older men?

The cinnamon challenge is representative of a social experience. Without getting too analytical, it's like saying "it's okay to try and fail (even though there is no way to win)." For females, the implications seem pretty serious to me. Also, looking at some of these photos and knowing that she is a movie star, I don't think she is the kind of person to reject this type of behavior. That is my opinion.
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #47
danster82

Quote:
sexualization of a minor:

Notice the poster above Chloe that says: Love, Live, Lust.

And, notice Keanu Reeve's hands' Illuminati gesture.
As well as the photo itself clearly implying the contemplation of an older guy having sex with an underage girl. The normalisation of pedophile is another one Icke nailed, for that is certainly whats happening. At first they will blurr the lines with should it be 15, 14, 13 legal age but eventually wanting any age.

Last edited by danster82; 01-10-2013 at 08:51 AM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #48
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Despite telling the public that she has had a very happy childhood and has a great family, Chloe in fact, comes from a broken home and her mother and father are either separated or divorced. Chloe never mentions him and acts as if he is dead in her interviews.

A child in a troubled family is often a prime candidate for MK-Ultra Mind-control.

In interviews, Chloe Moretz is always saying that her brother and mother are always accompanying her on set and interviews.

Supportive family?
Or could her family be her handlers?
Perhaps the brother and mother know about MK-Ultra, and have decided to stick with her as much as possible to avoid having her become MK'd.

Here's a pic of her and both her parents:

Is it just me? or does the father have really creepy-looking eyes?

Her dad is most likely bloodline... the fact that he's a plastic surgeon, and just by looking at his stepford satanic face i can tell, from research this stuff for so long, so she was born into it, not sure about the mom, most likely bloodline too. so it's not like her dad sold her into the cult, that does happen, they often go after children that have been abused by their father, and offer the father immunity from the law if he cooperates with their mind control program, and he can also continue to abuse her.
Also, aren't some of these actors just part of some massive illuminatti breeding progamme and the kids are placed with suitable parents.

I recognise the mother, and agree, the father looks weird!!

From the original video she def looks like she is on something, people just do not act that way normally...one great big act!

Last edited by kiwimaj; 01-10-2013 at 08:52 AM.
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #49
macchoi
Inactive

Here is Chloe kissing her mom:

Does this look familiar?

Here's Lindsay Lohan kissing her mom:

I don't like the path Chloe is heading towards. It's all too common.
We've all seen what happened to Lohan.
Let's just hope Chloe doesn't go down that same road.

Last edited by macchoi; 05-10-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #50
macchoi
Inactive

Chloe and her brother seem to have a very close and strange relationship, that borderlines on incest.

Incest is a common theme among MK ultra victims, as it is used as part of the trauma-based programming.

[img][/img]

Putting on her leash:

Last edited by macchoi; 06-10-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #51
macchoi
Inactive

Here she is doing the devil hand sign again! Disguised as waving hello/goodbye.

Don't be fooled. She is in fact, "blinking" (all-seeing-eye). Very subtle... but not subtle enough!

Old 15-10-2013, 01:17 AM   #52
smashstuff

Some of those pics you've posted with her brother are a bit much aren't they? I'd feel a bit funny if i saw siblings in life that grabby with each other.

Remember that episode of Friends where Rachel is creeped out by her boyfriend's relationship with his sister ('The One with the Inappropriate Sister')? Reminds me of that. There's protective, and then there's weird. But that's Hollywood all over.

Here's another pic,magazine cover, the blood lust of CGM, a dark arts special. Lovely title yes?

Last edited by smashstuff; 15-10-2013 at 01:22 AM.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #53
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashstuff View Post
Here's another pic,magazine cover, the blood lust of CGM, a dark arts special. Lovely title yes?
Funny that cover has that theme.
CARRIE is about blood sacrifice.
She has her first period. Then she gets bathed in pig blood, then she desroys her creator (her mom). Then she wrecks destruction on a town (people).
Old 16-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #54
macchoi
Inactive

The Devil's Hand Sign Again!

Old 17-10-2013, 02:32 AM   #55
macchoi
Inactive

All-Seeing Eye on her sweater!
Also, notice the filename of the jpg, which correctly matches the scenario:
...Chloe_Moretz_Dazed__Confused_Magazine_November_2013_iPad_10.jpg

Dazed and Confused? - An effect/symptom of MK Ultra Mind Control Victims!

These are not coincidences!

Old 24-10-2013, 12:04 AM   #56
macchoi
Inactive

Old 26-10-2013, 01:59 AM   #57
macchoi
Inactive

On a more positive and hopeful note, here's a recent interview with Chloe:

https://soundcloud.com/chlomosounds/...tz-ron-and-fez

She really does demonstrate maturity and wisdom way beyond her years, which leads me to believe that she might not be an MK-Ultra victim, afteral.

Then again, this could always be one of her alters. Who knows.

What do you guys think?

Feel free to skip through the interview to see what she says about certain topics. The entire thing is worth listening to, anyway, and the way this young woman thinks is truly impressive for her age.
Old 26-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #58
hans gruber
Inactive

The world has a hard time with the living and the dead world. What they are doing is taking the living and having the dead layered over them. Whenever these Hollywood celebrities are involved, they are always programmed in some sense. I would not call it MK-Ultra but she is clearly influenced outside her conscious control. If you look at Chloe, she is like a totem where other souls or spirits pass through. MK-Ultra would be someone like Jackie Kennedy with the glassy eyed look.

Last edited by hans gruber; 27-10-2013 at 08:26 AM.
hans gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #59
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans gruber View Post
The world has a hard time with the living and the dead world. What they are doing is talking the living and having the dead layered over them. Whenever these Hollywood celebrities are involved, they are always programmed in some sense. I would not call it MK-Ultra but she is clearly influenced outside her conscious control. If you look at Chloe, she is like a totem where other souls or spirits pass through. MK-Ultra would be someone like Jackie Kennedy with the glassy eyed look.
Interesting. You mean she may be channelling something or someone during these interviews?

Even the interviewer himself said that she has a very old soul, and it's as if she has reincarnated many times over, keeping her wisdom with her.

I've also seen other interviews where she does indeed behave her own age, like a silly little girl.

I would attribute her maturity and wisdom to her upbringing. She has been home schooled since she was a kid and her mother seems to be a very strict and responsible parent.
Old 27-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #60
the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
Every actor and actress in hollywood gets made to do symbolism. Just part of the contract.
They didn't always have to do this. I don't remember anyone doing this lame ass shit back in the 90's when grunge got big. I don't remember ever seeing Kurt Cobain or anyone doing any of this hokey, unnecessary, fake bullshit. I remember them just posing in normal clothing, looking and acting like normal kids just having fun. Not any of this contrived crap. I hate what's become off the music and acting industry. When did their balls drop off and when will they ever get them back?
the game is offline   Reply With Quote