Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 01-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #12621
goldfox
Banned

goldfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #12622
lvia

I used to be a huge jolie fan, and I remember her saying she did not ever want her own children. She gets with brad pitt and lo and behold, she keeps popping them out. Breeding stock, I suppose.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:56 AM   #12623
emerald
Banned

"‘I’m in a business you can’t be a little kid in’: 14-year-old actress Chloë Moretz on why she had to grow up fast

She's worked with some of the biggest names in Hollywood and she isn't even old enough to drive yet.

So it's no wonder 14-year-old Chloë Moretz is wise beyond her years.

The actress, who shot to fame as a foul-mouthed crime-fighter in controversial superhero film kick Ass, admits that to survive in the industry, she has to adopt two personalities.

The Hugo star told Asos Magazine: 'There’s “friend Chloë” and “actress Chloë”.

'When I’m talking about my work, I’m more conscious and listen to what I say. I guess I have to be.

'I’m in a business you can’t be a little kid in, or you don’t make it far.'

(...)

Despite the who's who repertoire, she appears to still have her feet on the ground, saying: ‘Oh my gosh, I can’t even begin to tell you how exciting it is to go on set each day.
'I have to pinch myself. How did this happen? How do you end up in a movie with these people?’ "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...grow-fast.html

Last edited by emerald; 02-12-2011 at 08:56 AM.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:48 AM   #12624
rolf harris
Banned

rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:49 AM   #12625
rolf harris
Banned

rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:08 AM   #12626
petras
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
Original subtitles on dailymail:

"Feline: Jessie J crawled around on all fours and wriggled around like a cat"

"Not many people could get away wearing that! Jessie J looks svelte in garish catsuit"

Last edited by petras; 03-12-2011 at 08:11 AM.
petras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #12627
petras
Banned

Cheryl Cole's butterfly tattoo

Old 03-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #12628
petras
Banned

Ex-Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt

Gaga as usual http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-playing-.html
Old 03-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #12629
petras
Banned

I’m Larry, Downing Street’s resident ratcatcher, plucked from obscurity at Battersea Dogs & Cats Home back in February and handed the job of ‘chief mouser to the cabinet office’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...new-book-.html
Old 03-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #12630
petras
Banned

Selena Gomez, partially initiated

Quote:
When the fire starts, another scene plays simultaneously showing Gaga and masked dancers dressed in red, the color of sacrifice and initiation. The virginal white garments she wore during most of the video are replaced by bloody red, a visual confirmation of the fact that she is now initiated and accepted as an insider. In my article on the 2009 VMA awards (article here), we see that Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift start out the show wearing white garments and, after a symbolic performance, they appear completely dressed in red. The codes of the music industry seem to be used over and over again, in videos, award shows and photo shoots.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...ccult-meaning/

found on this thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=191748&page=2
Old 03-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #12631
petras
Banned

Lil Kim by David LaChapelle

Old 03-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #12632
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltroofer View Post

Whose disembodied hand is she "holding" in this shopped pic?
Looks like one of her adopted kids' hand. Anyway, MAJOR PHOTOSHOP FAIL!
Old 03-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #12633
emerald
Banned

NICKI MINAJ has got her own doll

Singer DAWN RICHARD's (ex-DANITY KANE, DIDDY'S DIRTY MONEY) tattoo

Last edited by emerald; 03-12-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #12634
emerald
Banned

"Child abuse, the lover who shattered her heart and why I'm A Celebrity's Lorraine can't bear to be parted from her teddy

A little-known fact about I’m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! is that there is always a psychiatrist lurking in the wings, charged with making sure none of the celebs descends TOO far into madness during the jungle trials.

Some years — like last year, when Gillian McKeith inexplicably declared herself pregnant at the age of 51 — it must be quite a busy job.

Yet actress Lorraine Chase was still a little taken aback when the resident shrink asked to have a quiet word with her during her time in the Australian bush. She must have been the only one who was surprised.

At times, Lorraine’s behaviour in the jungle seemed — how to put this politely? — a little eccentric. Not least, her habit of carrying a teddy bear with her at all times, and crying at the prospect of being parted from it.

Surprisingly, that’s not what troubled the psychiatrist. What was concerning the programme makers was the fact that former model Lorraine was fading away before their very eyes.

‘I lost a stone in the time I was in there, and everyone was getting concerned about it. And they were worried about me being so deflated. They’d noticed me sleeping more, and not having any energy.

‘The doctor and the psychiatrist summoned me to talk about it, and they basically gave me an ultimatum. I had to eat some high energy bars and energy drinks to get my strength back up, or they would pull me out of there.’

'It was quite a blow for a woman who declares herself ‘one of life’s survivors’.

‘It was shocking, actually. I’d always thought I was a very fit person, but physically everything was very demanding. You’d climb a few steps, and feel like you’d done an hour in the gym.

'And mentally too. There is a psychological battle that goes on in the jungle, with you being pitched against the powers-that-be. I found it very hard — much harder than I anticipated.

‘At first I refused when they asked me to eat the energy bar. I said I wouldn’t eat anything that the others didn’t because it went against the whole ethos of the show. But there was no option, and I had to do it if I wanted to stay in.

‘So I ate it — and cried the whole way through because I thought I was letting everyone down.’

Most female celebs are thrilled when the scales tell them how much weight they have lost in the jungle. But — as quickly became clear — Lorraine Chase, one-time star of the Campari ‘Luton Airport’ ad, isn’t most female celebs.

For starters, she says, she hasn’t succumbed to the surgeon’s knife in order to keep her career going.

‘I’m a 60-year-old who looks 60, and I’m quite happy with that,’ she says, gleefully.

‘As you can see, I am a small-busted lady. I could have bought myself new boobs — it’s easy these days, isn’t it? — but I haven’t.

‘I don’t worry about those sort of things. In fact, I found it fantastic to not be able to wear make-up in the jungle. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to get up and put my eyebrows on. And not having to stand in front of the wardrobe wondering what to put on was a blessed relief.’

It’s only now she’s out of the jungle, though, that she’s realised the toll the show has taken on her body.

‘My jeans just hang off me now and look terrible. I always had a good derriere before.’

In fact, she has dropped from an already slender 8½st to 7½ — the same weight she was when she was modelling in her 20s.

‘I was that weight naturally back then. Mind you that was in the days when people became models because they were naturally skinny. These days it is the opposite way round — girls diet to become models.’

It was not her physical frailty but her emotional vulnerability that made her the stand-out star of this year’s Jungle. Viewers were either shocked, touched, or appalled (depending on your viewpoint) by her devotion to her bear, Tedward.

Now that she has been voted out, she is surprised to learn that he caused such a stir.

‘I had no idea it would be such a big thing. To me, he’s just my little bear and I take him everywhere. I sleep with him. I travel with him. If I’m on a flight, he comes in my hand luggage and I take him out when it is time to sleep.’

When fellow contestant Pat Sharpe threatened to kidnap and burn Tedward, to punish Lorraine, it caused deep divisions in camp, with Lorraine — who was looking more and more fragile as the episode unfolded — ending up in tears.

Was she genuinely distraught?

‘I was upset, but to be honest, I didn’t know a lot about what was going on. I only found out when Crissy (her fellow contestant, actress Crissy Rock) told me.

‘She understood what Tedward meant to me because she too had a doll that she kept on a stand and bought clothes for. I think she attached the feelings she had for her doll to Tedward. He touched her life in some way.

'We are kindred souls, me and Crissy. We both had quite difficult starts in life — her more than me — and we recognised that in each other.’

Quite how the resident psychiatrist might unravel all this is anyone’s guess, but it cannot be coincidence that both women shared a common bond in their painful childhoods.

Lorraine’s upbringing sounds particularly grim. Her father was in and out of prison during her formative years, there was very little money around, and Lorraine endured abuse at the hands of an uncle.

When she started modelling, it was more out of necessity than any great career ambition. She recalls cashing her pay cheques at the local sweet shop because she didn’t have a bank account.

The big break — which catapulted her into an acting career — was when she was cast in THAT Campari ad. When asked if she had been ‘wafted in from Paradise’; she famously said in her best Cockney accent ‘nah, Luton airport’ — and her professional future was secure.

Since then there have been acting roles in shows such as Worzel Gummidge and The Other ’Arf and, more recently, she starred in Emmerdale. If her childhood was bleak, then the last few years have not been kind to Lorraine either.

In 1997, her ‘best friend’ and former partner Johnny Knight died after a long battle with cancer, leaving her devastated. Just a few years later, she almost died herself when her car plunged 30ft off a bridge and she had to have part of her ear sewn back on.

So is her attachment to Tedward a way of giving herself a sense of security?

She tells me that he relates to a very difficult, painful period of her life when she was recovering from a doomed, and difficult relationship — one that took her to the edge.

Though she won’t go into detail, she explains that Tedward was bought for her last year, as a replacement for another bear which had been given to her by a man who was her great love.

‘I’d had that first bear for, oh, 20 years or so, and when the relationship ended I knew I had to give it back.

'As long as I had it, I knew I would keep hanging on, thinking I could make the relationship work, and I’d already hung on in that relationship for ten years too long.

‘Clearly the man didn’t have the wherewithal to say “I don’t want to be with you any more”. He just made my life a misery. But I was distraught sending the first bear back. Tedward was sent to me at a time when I was at my real lowest.’

Even so, is she bothered that some think it peculiar for a grown woman to have such an attachment to a bear?

‘No, I don’t really care. It’s nothing to do with anyone else anyway. It is my business.

‘I am a funny old fossil, and always have been. What people saw there was just me, really. I am a bit ditzy.

‘I don’t seem to think in the same way as other people. I can’t put a finger on what is different, but my brain just doesn’t work the same way. Often I don’t get a joke. I’m not an air-head, though. I think I’m just wired differently.’

When you look at everything she has had to contend with in life, it’s hardly surprising that Lorraine seems, as she puts it ‘not quite of this world’.

Today, she lives alone in London, in a house filled with memorabilia, and describes herself as a ‘terrible hoarder’. She says she still has unhappy moments, but it is not in her nature to let herself be consumed by them.

‘The reason I’ve got this far in life is that I’ve never allowed myself to be a victim. Once you do that you are lost.

'Yes, I have bad days still. Some days I get up and don’t feel quite able to face the world. I lock the door, watch black and white movies all day, feel sorry for myself. But the next I think, “OK, enough”. I think in life you have to keep looking ahead.’

That’s exactly what she is doing now. As soon as the wrap party is over in Oz, and her filming commitments are done, she is off on holiday to the Great Barrier Reef — ‘for my next adventure’.

Tedward is going too, obviously. But he might be in for a rude awakening.

‘I think he’s actually getting a bit above himself now, he’s getting so much attention,’ she giggles. ‘He’ll be expecting his own chat show next!’"

Wiki:
"Accident
In 2000, Chase was almost killed in a car crash when the car she was driving plummeted 30 feet off a bridge and she had to be cut from the wreckage. She spent four days in hospital with facial injuries and had to have part of her ear sewn back on."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ted-teddy.html
Old 03-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #12635
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petras View Post

Lil Kim by David LaChapelle

KERRY KATONA

JESSICA SIMPSON

EMMA WATSON

BEYONCE

Kim Kardashian blow-up sex doll: MEGA

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/kim-ka...oll-mega-77136

MEGAN FOX

Last edited by emerald; 03-12-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #12636
petras
Banned

@ emerald

You find blow-up sex dolls and realdoll sex dolls for "adults" of many celebrities on the web, as you surely know, and I guess you also know that David LaChapelle does nothing but create images of celebs with this "special" kind of symbolism.

Last edited by petras; 03-12-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #12637
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:

I’m Larry, Downing Street’s resident ratcatcher, plucked from obscurity at Battersea Dogs & Cats Home back in February and handed the job of ‘chief mouser to the cabinet office’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...new-book-.html
JUST looking at that article then I see this!!

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #12638
emerald
Banned

Quote:
@ emerald

You find blow-up sex dolls and realdoll sex dolls for "adults" of many celebrities on the web, as you surely know, and I guess you also know that David LaChapelle does nothing but create images of celebs with this "special" kind of symbolism.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...25l559l1.4l5l0
I know about LaChappelle's "art" (more or less between inverted commas).
Old 03-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #12639
petras
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
I know about LaChappelle's "art" (more or less between inverted commas).
His mother is "Helga LaChapelle". Interesting family. He seems to be a genius, like Einstein.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #12640
emerald
Banned

Einstein wasnt a genius at all. But when it comes to stealing from others, yes, u can say he was. As for LaChappelle he may be a genius indeed but definitely mind control connected to that too.

Last edited by emerald; 04-12-2011 at 10:40 AM.