Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 21-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #41
interesting show
Inactive

My answer to the op is most weed in the world today is not organic. It is a fact that popular strains are designed, a lot in Holland.

My question is what was it really designed for? There is no reason why anything shouldn't be organic.
interesting show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 02:44 PM   #42
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet murderer View Post

IF the weed makes you paranoid you could try another strain. Which strains makes you paranoid and and which strains that don't i don't remember...
There are a number of different factors which can cause it - feed, watering schedule, soils, harvesting at the wrong time, improper curing, etc. etc.

and, of course, there are differing degrees of the noid-factor.
Old 21-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #43
jraappana

Yeah, if I could just get my hands on the ´90s White Widow -strain, I would piss honey, man. That´s pure goodness. Skunk in my dreams, also. from the ´90s, I dont trust modern lab strains, I want the oldskool.

But I have a method of changing those indica´s to almost sativa -type headhigh, so clear, but the bud´s go a LOT smaller. The strain was ak48 + jock horror & few more can´t even tell ´cause I dont know, but the "mother" was old AK48.

jraappana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #44
shiny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedora View Post
Many people say don't smoke weed or don't drink if it makes you paranoid. Let's get something straight. Nothing makes you a certain way. Pot and alcohol simply disable the control mechanism that is place to regulate basic behaviors. Sure they affect perception, but if basic behaviors such as paranoia are showing up this may be indicative of something you are not addressing. Maybe you don't know how to deal with fear. Fear is based on thought(as is everything else). You should not try and control what thoughts pop into your head, that is not the way to master your thoughts. You should first loose all desire to control what thoughts come into your head. What you can do is to choose what thoughts to feed. Next, time a negative thought comes into mind do not feed it. When it comes in simply clear your head and pay uninterpretable attention to the moment and/or your breath as if meditating. Do not try and replace it with a good thought because you fall into the trap of trying to control your thoughts. When a positive thought comes in to your head naturally dwell on it for a few moments. The thoughts you feed will survive and grow. The thoughts that you don't feed will die and soon disappear.
I think this is good advice. Would also say read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle for help in becoming present in the moment and stop feeding negative thoughts.
shiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #45
alder

When I first started smoking I didn't pay any attention to the "kind" of bud it was. It's too bad that the stuff you buy on the street is so genetically modified and unnatural. It's also too bad that the anti-psychotic chemicals have been removed from pot to allow for more cannabinoids. What's the use of a high is you are feeling paranoid. Bring back the balance to the green leaf, I say
alder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #46
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alder View Post

When I first started smoking I didn't pay any attention to the "kind" of bud it was. It's too bad that the stuff you buy on the street is so genetically modified and unnatural.
Genetically modified??

I doubt it!!
Old 21-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #47
jraappana

Quote:
When I first started smoking I didn't pay any attention to the "kind" of bud it was. It's too bad that the stuff you buy on the street is so genetically modified and unnatural. It's also too bad that the anti-psychotic chemicals have been removed from pot to allow for more cannabinoids. What's the use of a high is you are feeling paranoid. Bring back the balance to the green leaf, I say
yeah, stop supporting the big companies and find a strain from a local bushman, use organic nutrients and trade the bud for organic food stop pushing money to the bagman´s with glass/shit-bud, grow your own. Don´t buy streethash (in nordic, that´s real poisonous, ang organized crime.)

They sell in north hemisphere good bud for 10- 20e/gram, in south the hustlars sell shit/sugar-coated bud which isn´t quite what it seems. people are too blind, so they buy that shit, and the circus goes on.

I´m from Sweden, of course. not.
Old 21-04-2010, 03:17 PM   #48
jraappana

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Genetically modified??

I doubt it!!
erhmrhh, Israel (one of them) started to produce ganja a year ago.... the THC levels rise up to 50%, strains got maxed up quite fast.

I won´t buy a strain if thc level is more than 18, that´s more I like it.

I don´t say that they mess it up, but it is abig business nowadays, ganjafarming, light´s waterfarming etc.

Israel started to examine ganja, they made it public statement.

What can I say, the Fear is big business, hardy har har. :P

Last edited by jraappana; 21-04-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 21-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #49
alder

Why not genetically modified? As soon as the plant is manipulated to produce different amounts of certain chemicals the genetics have been changed.
How many strains of weed were there a century ago? How many are there today? The new ones are modified versions of original strains.
alder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #50
phildee3

Quote:
Why not genetically modified? As soon as the plant is manipulated to produce different amounts of certain chemicals the genetics have been changed.
How many strains of weed were there a century ago? How many are there today? The new ones are modified versions of original strains.
No, they're not.
They are selected for certain traits and cross-pollenated.
That's something that could happen naturally - we're just assisting the natural process.
Genetic modification is gene splicing at a sub-atomic level. Very different.

If the Isralis (or anyone) are producing GM cannabis, please provide the source of your info.

(cross pollenation/selective breeding of plants has been going on for thousands of years)

Last edited by phildee3; 21-04-2010 at 04:28 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #51
kukulkola

For those of you that have never experienced "the fear" I'll explain one of my episodes with "the fear".

By the way the fear is simply a loss of control.

So last summer, I was reading godLP.co and there was a 4000 post thread about something heading towards the sun. People had their guesses that something was sending something to the sun to blow it up. I laughed and thought it was intrigueing.

That night after work, I got some pot brought it home. Wrapped up a J and took my dog for a walk. Took her about 3 miles out deep into the country. I started my joint with a clear mind nice and relaxed. I got maximum puffs out of the joint. Then it was about to start....

I'm walking and walking and suddenly I see a big bird with a huge wingspan near the treeline. I freak out thinking the bird is gonna eat my dog. So I turn around and face the direction back home 3 miles away. I start walking steadfast but pretty calm. Had heavy metal blasting in my headphones. Then it hit me. "OMG THE GOVT IS GOING TO BLOW UP THE SUN". 'OH MY GOD OMG THE SUN IS GONNA BE BLOWN UP". I start shaking nervously as I cant breath right. My heart is racing as I was certain that time on earth was short.

I just want home at this point but i'm s far away. I start to jog to help get me there faster but the jogging just makes my heart race even faster. So I stop and have a cig. I start to calm down a little bit. The cig is gone and the fear comes right back. I'm fast paced trying to get home before my heart explodes. Obsessing about my sun being blown up. The thought of the sun exploding keeps racing in my mind. I finally get home.

Get on glp.co as fast as i can and i read up more on it. I start to calm down as I realize that it's a conspiracy NUT site and no predictions are ever right with those batshyt crazed people. I start to calm down..

Weed makes ya believe things that just arent true. You have this shield in your mind called the ego. This ego helps shove fear down deep into an abyss and protects the mind from this fear. When you smoke reefer, the ego sometimes just lets go! Then the fear comes out of the abyss. The fear will take control of your mind while the ego is napping. Once you wake up in the morning, the ego is back full time and your mind is calm and protected again
kukulkola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #52
fidokrab

I think some of the paranoia is from the illegality of marijuana. Doing anything illegal, even running a stop light, will make anybody a bit paranoid.

Perhaps here in California this fall, we'll see if paranoia is still an issue when it's legalized.
"The whole conspiracy network is a huge web of deceit in itself with half-truth mixed in with truths. This is why researchers and investigators must be very careful with information they come across and present beyond themselves." - Unknown
fidokrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #53
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukulkola View Post

So last summer, I was reading godLP.co and there was a 4000 post thread about something heading towards the sun. People had their guesses that something was sending something to the sun to blow it up. I laughed and thought it was intrigueing.

That night after work, I got some pot brought it home. Wrapped up a J and took my dog for a walk. Took her about 3 miles out deep into the country. I started my joint with a clear mind nice and relaxed. I got maximum puffs out of the joint. Then it was about to start....

I'm walking and walking and suddenly I see a big bird with a huge wingspan near the treeline. I freak out thinking the bird is gonna eat my dog. So I turn around and face the direction back home 3 miles away. I start walking steadfast but pretty calm. Had heavy metal blasting in my headphones. Then it hit me. "OMG THE GOVT IS GOING TO BLOW UP THE SUN". 'OH MY GOD OMG THE SUN IS GONNA BE BLOWN UP". I start shaking nervously as I cant breath right. My heart is racing as I was certain that time on earth was short.

I just want home at this point but i'm s far away. I start to jog to help get me there faster but the jogging just makes my heart race even faster. So I stop and have a cig. I start to calm down a little bit. The cig is gone and the fear comes right back. I'm fast paced trying to get home before my heart explodes. Obsessing about my sun being blown up. The thought of the sun exploding keeps racing in my mind. I finally get home.
That's not pure cannabis mate!
Old 21-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #54
jraappana

Quote:
If the Isralis (or anyone) are producing GM cannabis, please provide the source of your info.
Sorry, I mean´t they study medical cannabis, sorry for the misinfo.

But they have top level researcher´s and labs.

http://israelity.com/2009/03/22/israel-going-to-pot/

G13 was a ´80s ´90s top level USA product from the army labs, medical ganja. It had a very high THC -level for the time, about 20 or more. Nowadays, THC-levels of 30 and 50% are on public sale.

I can put a quote from these strains, but no links to the sites.

QUOTE (product info):

Plant height: Short, FAT
THC level % THC level %: 45%
Flowering times Flowering times: Faster than anything ever created 33-37 days
Yield Yield: MASSIVE 1200 g/m2 - 1400 g/m2
Grows Grows: Indoors/OutDoors/Greenhouse
Strain Genetics Strain Genetics: Euphoria Unlimited Bud x Elephant Bud X our unreleased Ultra Fas
Feminized Seeds Feminized Seeds: 90% Female, non-feminized
Grow Difficulty Grow Difficulty: easy
Plant Odor Plant Odor: moderate
Smoke Flavor Smoke Flavor: skunk berry, sweet sugar cane and basil among other undertones

WTF? THC 45%? Really, this stuff can make you addicted I´m sure, ´cause if you smoke a lot of high THC, and forget those other "ingredients", IMO your brain can go to shock when you don´t smoke...

What do you think? I think these strains are waaaay too powerful...

Last edited by jraappana; 21-04-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 21-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #55
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jraappana View Post
Sorry, I mean´t they study medical cannabis, sorry for the misinfo.

But they have top level researcher´s and labs.

http://israelity.com/2009/03/22/israel-going-to-pot/

G13 was a ´80s ´90s top level USA product from the army labs, medical ganja. It had a very high THC -level for the time, about 20 or more. Nowadays, THC-levels of 30 and 50% are on public sale.
No GM though.
It's all done with good ol' selective breeding/cross pollenating -
no different than what St Hildegard did in the twelth century when she developed spelt by cross-pollenating different strains of wheat.

Last edited by phildee3; 21-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 04:50 PM   #56
cedric

Bringing myself into the present moment always calms down the racy para thoughts that sometimes takes me by surprise,and then have a good laugh at them
cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #57
jraappana

Quote:
No GM though.
It's all done with good ol' selective breeding/cross pollinating
- no different than what St Hildegard did in the twelth century when she developed spelt by cross-pollenating different strains of wheat.
Yeah, business attracts to start making medical ganja IMO.

Now the paranoia:
Is it going to be legalised in many countries to keep people down, or am I just paranoid from too much smoking? Will they make a strains that make people be dreamy about surroundings?

That´s what I think. That´s why I really want that oldskool strain. I don´t plan to smoke anymore, but it´s really beautiful plant and I like to watch it. And wanna be for help for those who need ganja for pain (cancer treatments etc.). Making seeds would be nice income too.

EDIT: fck, I´m too cynical, gotta stop believing every corp. is just bad to the bone

Last edited by jraappana; 21-04-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 21-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #58
octopusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by marhabr View Post
i used to smoke weed without any stresses a few years ago. then one time i got extremely paranoid. i hardly ever smoke now because of this and when i do smoke, i get paranoid most of the time.
what happens is that i have one thought about something bad happening and then it just multiplies until i really can't think straight. i also get very twitchy and shaky.
i really enjoyed smoking as it helped me spiritually and also made me realize things personally. any help or comments on my situation is greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance
Weed just helps you focus. If you have fears about folks around you (or about yourself) you gotta work on them. Smoke more, not less, and try to get to the other side.

I give you an instance: the cult of the Hassashins uses Hashish since the times of .. well, since a long time to prepare perfect assasins, totally in-tune with any and all dangers around them. That means they use the natureal paranoid feelings one feels for folks and turn them into hyperdrive. The end result, a perfect warrior. But the best warriors know that the key is to AVOID killing innocents is the only way to survive. Weed therefore works wonders as a 'truth serum' to make you true to yourself and your inner feelings.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #59
mizz420

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
Well I heard PCP(superman drug) or something or other.
mizz420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #60
mizz420

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertrowel View Post
Ive watched some interesting docu's on weed, most can be found freely online. I would sugguest anyone suffering paranoia should watch some.

Basically there are two main ingredients in dope, canabanoids (Spelling?) and some other element (Name escapes me). Canabanoids are what get you stoned whilst the other element is actually an anti-narcotic and is being experimented on for use in mental illness treatments.

Skunk is basically genetically engineered dope and has a very high canabanoid content and low anti-narcotic element content. Avoid skunk at all costs.

I think that paranoai is a result of smoking dope that is not well balanced. Thats why sometimes you get paranoia and sometimes you dont, it all depends on the dopes chemical make up.
again...

I cannot believe the amount of retarded posts in this thread.
Seriously. wtf

Last edited by mizz420; 21-04-2010 at 05:57 PM.
mizz420 is offline   Reply With Quote