neo668
Inactive

Thank you sheep.
neo668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 12:42 PM   #6263
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiblo View Post
Greetings from Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm particularly excited to be joining the Awakening and to creating as much positive energy as possible. Best Wishes. William
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear William.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 12:44 PM   #6264
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakenedspirit View Post
Hi all,

Im new here, i recently started watching davids videos on youtube,

im here mainly to meet other spiritual tuned people like myself
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Awakened Spirit.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:46 PM   #6265
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo668 View Post
Hello limelady,

I've just come over from GLP where they banned me for refusing to pay them $10/mth. I can afford $10/mth but I don't think GLP is worth that.

I've always been a great fan of David Icke and did not realize he had a forum site until I googled. Needless to say, I was more than happy to be a member here.

BTW, I'm from Hong Kong and I love conspiracies. Especially, UFOs.

Hope to learn a bit while I'm here.

Thank you.

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Neo.
Old 22-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #6266
dawnlight
Inactive

Greetings friends, my name is dawn, i have been working quietly for 20 plus years. My main concern is earth-healing, apart from my friends in other relms i have been quite alone in this work. I am seeking like minded healers to assist in joining energies, to a very important point in the universe. I know Atlantis and the times before. I have assisted in retreval of the scripts. If you reconise yorself in these words i would be interested to know. I have purposely chosen so far t be alone as this work is too sacred to be treated as a party trick, i am not interested in joining with boastful egos. But would love to connect with fellow brethren on this journey x
dawnlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 07:22 PM   #6267
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnlight View Post
Greetings friends, my name is dawn, i have been working quietly for 20 plus years. My main concern is earth-healing, apart from my friends in other relms i have been quite alone in this work. I am seeking like minded healers to assist in joining energies, to a very important point in the universe. I know Atlantis and the times before. I have assisted in retreval of the scripts. If you reconise yorself in these words i would be interested to know. I have purposely chosen so far t be alone as this work is too sacred to be treated as a party trick, i am not interested in joining with boastful egos. But would love to connect with fellow brethren on this journey x
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Dawn.
Old 24-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #6268
theturk
Inactive

hi

from turkey 33 years old

i'm here for david icke's political and some social point of views.

and i really appreciate him for that...

thanks you

Last edited by theturk; 24-09-2014 at 01:24 PM.
theturk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 08:09 PM   #6269
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theturk View Post
hi

from turkey 33 years old

i'm here for david icke's political and some social point of views.

and i really appreciate him for that...

thanks you
A very warm welcome to the forum.
Old 24-09-2014, 09:49 PM   #6270
theturk
Inactive

and a very warm 'thank you' my friend...
theturk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 09:27 AM   #6271
armandek
Inactive

Default Hallo

Hello All,

I'm Arman 42 from Holland and want to thank David for helping me with making the choice to open my HEART.

Since one week after about 25 hours of listening to David, I see the truth now. I've always thought that there was "something" going on.

And now I see the 'secret'-society clearly. So by me we can talk about the Exposed-society. Cause I see them clearly now by their symbolism.

In an episode of the Simpsons (or Simp "Suns") they are yellow like the Sun, I see many forms of symbolism passing by. Human suffering, sacrifice, blood drinking, fear, the rising sun, the horned bull, all seeing eye and so on, and so on...

The “elite”-society are rich and clever, and the poor are stupid and kept stupid. Death by (genetic?) vegetables. Taking away freedom. Telling the biggest bullshit to de poor to make them shut up. And so on… So even their “hidden” agenda is there symbolically present.

I hope I can open the Hearts of people around me. At least I will put out the intend to do so. Eventually they have to make the choice whether they want to open their hearts or not.

With Love:luv:
Arman
armandek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 10:49 AM   #6272
isis_in_a_crisis
Inactive

Hello everyone! good to be among like-minded people!
Also from Holland here.

- peace
isis_in_a_crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 01:20 PM   #6273
screamingeagle

welcome armandek and isis_in_a_crisis.....its a excellent forum,among other things

Old 25-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #6274
ex sheep

Een warm welkom voor alle Nederlandse volk
Old 25-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #6275
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Een warm welkom voor alle Nederlandse volk

Roger That.

Welcome to the forum to all the newcomers.

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #6276
fwh253k

Thanks.

Välkommen alla svenskar (Welcome all Swedes).
fwh253k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2014, 03:32 PM   #6277
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by armandek View Post
Hello All,

I'm Arman 42 from Holland and want to thank David for helping me with making the choice to open my HEART.

Since one week after about 25 hours of listening to David, I see the truth now. I've always thought that there was "something" going on.

And now I see the 'secret'-society clearly. So by me we can talk about the Exposed-society. Cause I see them clearly now by their symbolism.

In an episode of the Simpsons (or Simp "Suns") they are yellow like the Sun, I see many forms of symbolism passing by. Human suffering, sacrifice, blood drinking, fear, the rising sun, the horned bull, all seeing eye and so on, and so on...

The “elite”-society are rich and clever, and the poor are stupid and kept stupid. Death by (genetic?) vegetables. Taking away freedom. Telling the biggest bullshit to de poor to make them shut up. And so on… So even their “hidden” agenda is there symbolically present.

I hope I can open the Hearts of people around me. At least I will put out the intend to do so. Eventually they have to make the choice whether they want to open their hearts or not.

With Love:luv:
Arman
Welcome to the forum, dear Arman.
Old 27-09-2014, 03:32 PM   #6278
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis_in_a_crisis View Post
Hello everyone! good to be among like-minded people!
Also from Holland here.

- peace
A very warm welcome to the forum!
Old 27-09-2014, 03:35 PM   #6279
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwh253k View Post
Thanks.

Välkommen alla svenskar (Welcome all Swedes).
A very warm welcome to the forum!
Old 28-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #6280
madhubala
Inactive

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I do not know much, but I have searched about NWO etc long time ago. I am not sure what to believe for sure as I do not want to blame anyone without proof. Though, I am sure there is some truth to it as all can not be just coincidences.
Anyway, I joined this forum to know what is going on in the world and to be aware of it. It is better to know than know nothing.

Last edited by madhubala; 29-09-2014 at 07:43 AM.
madhubala is offline   Reply With Quote