Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #2021
solarclarity

Default 'FreeyourBRAIN' is misdirection as the energy worded aims for the base

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post
What THEY want is happy prisoners that don't know they are prisoners
Failing that, they'll settle for unhappy prisoners that don't know they are prisoners
Failing that, they'll settle for unhappy prisoners that do know they are prisoners (and ask some questions) but have a feeling they can't do a lot about it overall (mostly because of surrounded by happy prisoners)

Failing that and things get interesting...
This is where the homepage comes in > the loop that cycles you back into the loop (so your loosh is more or less the same as an unhappy prisoner

Things reach a point where THEY are not allowed to stop the intrepid person BUT THEY are still allowed to tamper with the message
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/haps...m#introduction
Quote:
THE HAPPY SLAVE TECHNIQUE - JUSTIFYING SLAVERY

INTRODUCTION

Well, nobody said it would be easy. The process of freeing your brain from THEIR brainwash must be carefully and repeatedly rammed in your mind and deeply rooted in your heart. As Morpheus said in "The Matrix", "YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR FEAR, DOUBT OR DISBILIEF".

Either you choose to be a mental SLAVE, or to FREE YOUR MIND.

THEY will try everything in terms of speculation. If you feel depressed some day, remember : time is just an illusion. Look back and compare your present situation with the previous one. Don't you realize you're progressing day after day ? Don't you feel that FREEDOM is inevitable ?
Misdirection again
'Rammed' in your mind
and deeply 'rooted' in your heart

He's talking mind and heart but energetically instilling base chakra codes...

Quote:
Keyword : HURRICANE (Caribbean/Eastern Pacific)

Intended Second-meanings : (1) THE PERIOD DURING WHICH A SECRET WAR BETWEEN THEM AND THE OTHER SIDE "SWEEPED UP" YOUR CITY, FORCING EVERY NEUTRAL PERSON TO CHOOSE ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER;

(2) AN ALLEGED HUGE-PROPORTION, CATASTROPHIC SPECULATION THEY DO OVER YOU AND YOUR BRAIN.
The homepage is the 'Hurricane' and the 'Hurricane' is the key to decoding homepage speculation triggers

Quote:
In other words an alleged big bang, further explained here:-

[URL="http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/noticket.htm#example 11"]
Example #11 - THE ASTRONOMICAL APPROACH

"According to a theory of cosmology, a huge explosion called the 'Big Bang' originated the Universe."

"A white dwarf is a star resulting from the collapse of a red giant"

"A nova is a star that suddenly becomes bright when an explosion takes place inside it. There is a theory that the star of Bethlehem may have been a nova".

Well, some of these theories have been named or constructed deliberately in a way that could be used as keywords by THEM to speculate over you and the others like you.

What do you need to name a theory, or to associate a definition involving brightness and explosion to the star of Bethlehem, for instance ? Just one or two scientists, or an aide whispering ideas to his/her ears.

Do you see how the seed of speculation has been planted over the last decades ?

Especially after the HURRICANE has passed, how do you know that a scientific so-called 'event', 'discovery' or 'fact' is real ? Have you checked it out personally ?

[Note for readers that haven't been educated by christians : Bethlehem, in Palestine, is allegedly the place where Jesus was born 2000 years ago]

Once again I shall hammer it to you over and over : THERE IS NO 'AURIC DEATH', THERE IS NO 'PAYMENT', THERE IS NO 'CHAOS' IN YOUR AURA, THERE IS NO 'BIG BANG' IN YOUR HEAD.

LOVE IS NOT A PALPABLE 'THING' TO BLAST, IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL OBJECT TO EXPLODE LIKE A STAR. LOVE HAS NO SIZE, LET ALONE A GIANT SIZE OR A DWARF SIZE. LOVE IS NOT RED. THE COLOR OF LOVE IS WHITE OR VIOLET, NEVER RED. RED IS THE COLOR OF FURY. YOU KNOW IT.

I suggest you mentalize something like : "THERE IS NO PAYMENT. THE EXPLOSION EXISTS ONLY IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD. LOVE HAS NO SIZE".
And because of the second-meaning of the word 'star', you may add : "THERE IS NO IDOLATRY IN THE BACKSTAGE" and yet "TRUMANIZATION OF AUDIENCE".
Or using the nomenclature of the homepage: The (sexualized) Trumanization of audience to root chakra issues:-
survival dominance breeder programs. Instilled using classic mis-direction tactics whilst explaining something else running tandem to and with all the real intended triggers...

The 'Hurricane' is the epicentre of the speculation

The 'Huricane' has NOT 'passed'

It isn't dead (on arrival) stuck in some time-loop back then
The 'Hurricane' is the root and base of all speculation, openly decribed in the intended second meaning of the word by the homepage itself
Of course it is linked to the base chakra survival issues juxtaposed to a real freeing of the brain

He's imprinting for your mind: DON'T look at the colour red (sex), trigger x 3
Of course your mind has no option but to follow the negative polarity command promt which is imprinting your mind with the energy of the misdirection instead of the apparent seemingly healthy stated intent on the surface of the words...

Last edited by solarclarity; 13-10-2017 at 09:59 AM.
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 10:31 AM   #2022
rooey

Quote:
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/haps...m#introduction

Misdirection again
'Rammed' in your mind
and deeply 'rooted' in your heart

He's talking mind and heart but energetically instilling base chakra codes...

especially if they are written in red (base chakra colour). I knew there was something fishy with the use of red and blue (that makes up our frame). also upon reading a couple of things today, there's a lot of references to fish. which is odd, because I never did before but last year I had a dream about a world of fish and then when taking acid this year something tried to drag me into that world and bully me into becoming a fish emotionally, I accepted but somehow they couldn't get me in, I had a cool moment under a tree and realised there's much more to creation then a giant gold fish pond of genderless fish sharing emotions and feelings. so now im pretty suss on fish references. Im not sure if that world is necessarily bad but it's somehow having an impact on mine anyway.

lol now im checking out a psychedelic band called 'phish' that are apparently huge and im feeling pretty spun out man

also in regards to not looking at the colour red, couldn't you just consider the opposite (colour) when reading that so the red doesn't hack your mind etc

they do this on tv shows as well, have a character say wearing red, but talking about blue concepts or visa versa.

Last edited by rooey; 13-10-2017 at 10:37 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #2023
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
Ninjashoes (Keyword: JAPANESE) knows more than he is letting on.
I have been studying the homepage for....wow must be close to 15 years at this point when I really think about it.

I feel like the guy from the horror movie Hellraiser, trying to figure out that puzzle box(Lemarchand's box) meanwhile the only reward from solving it, is infinite torture and darkness.

Sometimes I'll have a new thought or a new insight and I'll tie some things together. Sadly the only thing I seem to really ever find is more mystery.

I tend to just throw it all out and hit my own reset button every so often. I find every belief to be like a virus to the mind designed to throw me off track. I find it simpler to believe in as little as possible. I am tired of the never ending circus of alternating beliefs.

I have witnessed some very strange things indeed. I have seen technology that is straight out of a sci fi movie. People have known future things that were impossible and I even witnessed telekinesis once.

I often start to wonder if this is all an illusion or a dream.

At this point I do not believe the homepage to be real, or at least real in the sense that what it claims about reality is true. There are certainly bits of truth in there but I am certain there are some very serious and dangerous lies as well. Especially the bits about everyone around you being a "character". That just seems to be loaded with the intent of causing isolation and paranoia, two things that would probably benefit evil.

I really don't believe anyone in this thread is any kind of character with the possible exception of IRV who displayed some seriously bizzare behaviour and displayed some sort of supernatural ability at one point. Basically what happened is that I came into this subforum when it was completely empty and deserted for some time. Well I posted once in a thread and IRV had responded to me before I could even refresh the page. It was literally like as soon as I had posted it, he responded a nanosecond after, like he was just waiting there all day waiting for someone to post something even though there was nothing really going on.

I have thought about what happened quite a bit and I came to the conclusion that he may have been some type of bot or artificial intelligence, maybe he is a "character" or maybe i am just reading too much into this.....

It was at least very strange how he was taking our words and quoting us on other sites as well as trying to lead us all down strange frivolous rabbit holes. Felt very "psyop" or "disinfo".

I hope he really is just some troll with no life who called his g/f "mom" and went to a shitty college. Another poster in this thread who I won't name mentioned to me that sometimes what we think of as demons are actually here to make us think and help us grow.

The mystery of IRV_King is almost as perplexing to me as the homepage itself. He never came back after I called him out on being some type of "non human".

-----

As far as any special insight. I only know that much of what you guys might read about illuminati, black budget technology, ceremonial magick, false flag events, ET's and much more is actually a reality. Underground bases and undersea bases(what the homepage calls "operation centers") seem to be of some sort of importance here.

I do know that there are mind control technologies that are at work here that have been in existence for billions of years. I know also that there are what we would think of as "archons" constantly manipulating our belief systems and keeping us locked in a dream. Who or what these things actually are still remains outside of my understanding.

-----

I am absolutely not a "character", psyop agent or anything else of that nature. Just a regular guy who watches pro wrestling, plays guitar and has a podcast. I can outline every event of my strange life that I can remember. Yes there are a few things I cannot share that are just too bizzare and weird that I am not comfortable sharing however anything that I know or have thought up about the homepage, I have posted in here and will continue to do so.

I also have an "anxiety" issue like many of you here so it is entirely possible that the homepage is a type of technology designed to speak to our type of person. It seems to be that 100% of us are males around the same age with an anxiety issue. I feel like we could progress in this much better if we throw any paranoia aside and avoid accusing each other of being characters. Finger pointing only keeps us from gaining more clues and insights into what is actually going on here.

If someone is so paranoid that they are going to start labelling everyone around them a character, then imo the homepage has certainly accomplished its goal with said person which is ISOLATION.

This is why I don't believe in the homepage BULLSHIT anymore. It makes people too paranoid about everyone around them being a character with ZERO evidence of that being true.

Again the only person here who obviously had something weird going on was IRV.

As far as anyone else being a more subtle manipulator. Well what would that matter anyway? What does it matter who is real and who is fake? The only thing that can be weighed or measured is the actual effect that they are having on you and your life. I don't think I have hurt anyone here or steered them in a bad direction. I only encourage discernment and open mindedness.

Believe me I have been as sucked into the homepage brainwashing as anyone else here.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 13-10-2017 at 10:32 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 10:36 PM   #2024
ninjashoes

another thing,

The Earth seems to be as flat as a pancake based on all the research out there.

This would certainly lend itself to the idea that reality is fake or an illusion.

It certainly doesn't seem that we are propelling through space with all these objects spinning around themselves.

The homepage does talk about NASA fakery in its own way, I believe its in the allegory of the Alien.

Anyways....just bringing up another point.

Not that the earth is flat but that reality is obviously faker than the tin foil ships that landed on the moon or maybe I am just wearing my tin foil hat....

Last edited by ninjashoes; 13-10-2017 at 10:36 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 11:23 PM   #2025
solarclarity

Default The positive NEGATIVE priming in FYB (LIE) needs de-con-structing...

He knows (or says he knows) how to deconstruct THEIR speculation over YOUR brain
This would also require that he knows how to construct THEIR (HIS) speculation over YOUR brain

See it for yourself:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/fakenews.htm#customize
Quote:
Always, ALWAYS, trust in the voice(s) within your heart, because this (these) voice(s) is(are) telling you the truth. THEY ARE NOT.
TRUST in your BELOVED ONE inside your heart. DISTRUST THEM.
Always ALWAYS repeated and capitalizd invokes its absolute meaning = All Ways

Voice(s); pluralized

is (are); pluralized

within your heart

Because this (these)

voice(s)

is (are)

telling you the truth. THEY ARE NOT

Reading this pluralized as its clearly imbedded to be read, and read All Ways = The voices in your heart are telling you the truth they are not

Subliminaly gives: So you cannot trust the voices in your heart...

Trust in the beloved one inside your heart distrust them

Subliminaly gives: So you cannot trust the beloved one in your heart either

Also the passage reads like a contract (legalese) ie: binding (to the effect of how your subconscious intakes it)

Energetically its a subliminal of a binding contract of betrayal violating deep intinsic trust bonds (at least how the subconscious brain interprets it).

This giving taking, positive negative, truth untruth, trust distrust is a handler programming anyone empathic enough to be programmed

Which is disturbing given that the homepage will only ever speak-out to empaths

The real question is:-

Is this guy your 'Handler'...Ask yourself...?

Last edited by solarclarity; 13-10-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:28 AM   #2026
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
another thing,

The Earth seems to be as flat as a pancake based on all the research out there.

This would certainly lend itself to the idea that reality is fake or an illusion.

It certainly doesn't seem that we are propelling through space with all these objects spinning around themselves.

The homepage does talk about NASA fakery in its own way, I believe its in the allegory of the Alien.

Anyways....just bringing up another point.

Not that the earth is flat but that reality is obviously faker than the tin foil ships that landed on the moon or maybe I am just wearing my tin foil hat....

no way, the earth is not flat, even if its just a sim earth or a copy of a previous earth or whatever.. this thread doesn't need any flat earth mis info ..

ive seen a comet hit the upper atmosphere and descend to ground, ive seen asteroid showers. nope the earth is definitely in some sort of space, with an atmosphere. so im not interested in entertaining any such codswallop. if you have direct experience please counter mine, otherwise refrain from polluting this thread with flat earth talk. because imo as well the homepage is already a lot take with out FE talk

Last edited by rooey; 14-10-2017 at 05:31 AM.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:36 AM   #2027
rooey

Quote:
He knows (or says he knows) how to deconstruct THEIR speculation over YOUR brain
This would also require that he knows how to construct THEIR (HIS) speculation over YOUR brain

See it for yourself:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/fakenews.htm#customize

Always ALWAYS repeated and capitalizd invokes its absolute meaning = All Ways

Voice(s); pluralized

is (are); pluralized

within your heart

Because this (these)

voice(s)

is (are)

telling you the truth. THEY ARE NOT

Reading this pluralized as its clearly imbedded to be read, and read All Ways = The voices in your heart are telling you the truth they are not

Subliminaly gives: So you cannot trust the voices in your heart...

Trust in the beloved one inside your heart distrust them

Subliminaly gives: So you cannot trust the beloved one in your heart either

Also the passage reads like a contract (legalese) ie: binding (to the effect of how your subconscious intakes it)

Energetically its a subliminal of a binding contract of betrayal violating deep intinsic trust bonds (at least how the subconscious brain interprets it).

This giving taking, positive negative, truth untruth, trust distrust is a handler programming anyone empathic enough to be programmed

Which is disturbing given that the homepage will only ever speak-out to empaths

The real question is:-

Is this guy your 'Handler'...Ask yourself...?

I wonder if our reaction with the conscious mind, somehow guides the subconscious mind. that somehow by leading the conscious mind around in a way, using colours like red n blue (again I will keep repeating till people get it that these colours are used to marshall and control us by others) and other ways, that they can control what the subconscious does to some extent
Old 14-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #2028
solarclarity

Default the Matrix is artificially synchronized with the homepage

The homepage uses the unusual term 'hyner' in the text here:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/nobe...sabled persons
Quote:
If you think well, you'll realize that the archetype of a "DISABLED PERSON" is just a "GENERIC FISHING" that can be applied to practically everybody in the Universe. Except for an individual who has concretely developed 100% of all his imaginable potentialities, including all areas of the brain and a supra-human wisdom (also known as a 'hyner'), everybody else can be considered "DISABLED PERSONS", including the majority of the FOREIGNERS here present. In other words, virtually everybody can identify himself or herself with this archetype.
Google it and you don't get much
The first is for a state park in Pennsylvania then some (NLP) training guys:-

David Hyner, a motivational speaker (NLP trainer...) whose clients include the Auditel group.
The Auditel group are management business specialists who train CEO'S and business owners in the UK

So basically David Hyner trains the company that trains the CEO'S of other companies.

Then you get a Nick Hyner who is managing director for the European Region at 'State of Flux' - a world leader in Supply Chain Consultancy, Technology and Training - established for 12 years and serving over 100 Fortune 500 Companies.

The homepage text was written in October 2000 and David hyner didn't become active until 2013 and Nick Hyner until last year

So where did 'hyner' come from in the context of the homepage ?

Last edited by solarclarity; 14-10-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:07 PM   #2029
solarclarity

Default the command promts corrupt the homepage

The homepage is riddled with double entendres at key points

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/over...sing your path
Quote:
* CHOOSING YOUR PATH - THE KEY QUESTION

So now you must choose your path.

"Please, Neo. You have to trust me"; "Why ?";

"Because you have been down there, Neo. You know this road. You know exactly where it leads to. And I know that it's not where you want to be". (short conversation between Trinity and Neo in the car, in 'Matrix' ).

Always TRUST in the voice within your heart, because this voice is telling you the truth. Your beloved one is telling you the truth. THEY ARE NOT.
Always TRUST in the voice within your heart (x1)
because this voice is telling you the truth (x2)
Your beloved one is telling you the truth (x3)

THEY ARE NOT

So he repeats the positive subliminal 3 times before crashing it down with the large caps finality of the disclaimer (3 words written in such a way overpower the 3 sentences prefacing)

The fact that he repeats the 'positive' subliminal 3 times repetitively (hastliy)

Weakens it

So that its 'message' is diluted enough to be easily overidden by the more powerful 'negative' subliminal finalyzing proceedings...

Which opens up the reader to the next part:-
Quote:
Well, here comes the big question : do you believe that you need to have sex to reduce your 'vampirism' ? Is that what you want ?
Or do you believe that the best way to reduce this 'vampirism' is looking at or staring the very persons or images whom the sensation of 'vampirism' come from ? Is that what you want ?

Ask yourself.

Do you think you have something to prove to someone ? Ask yourself.

Do you TRUST in THEIR characters ? Ask yourself.

The easiest way is usually the shorter way, and it is likely to lead you to do what THEY want, not to do what your heart truly wishes.

It is important to say that, no matter what path you choose, you must keep yourself FREE from THEIR brainwashing and from THEIR control.
In order to "keep yourself FREE from THEIR brainwashing and from THEIR control"

You would be better off believing in a command prompt affirming the 'voice in your heart'

Not one that negates it...

Last edited by solarclarity; 14-10-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 08:14 PM   #2030
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
no way, the earth is not flat, even if its just a sim earth or a copy of a previous earth or whatever.. this thread doesn't need any flat earth mis info ..

ive seen a comet hit the upper atmosphere and descend to ground, ive seen asteroid showers. nope the earth is definitely in some sort of space, with an atmosphere. so im not interested in entertaining any such codswallop. if you have direct experience please counter mine, otherwise refrain from polluting this thread with flat earth talk. because imo as well the homepage is already a lot take with out FE talk
Nobody has 'direct experience', that's the point.

You can't witness the curvature of the Earth with your own eyes, and to me that means something. Why should I trust a model that belies both my eyes, and my gut?

Last edited by tortle; 14-10-2017 at 08:15 PM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 08:19 PM   #2031
solarclarity

Default The assemblage point moves down to the level of the energetic imprints

So he states:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/hors...rgetic dolphin
Quote:
Your goal is to avoid letting your "assemblage point" going down and therefore losing energy, either in the short run or in the long run.

[ NOTE: 'Assemblage point' is the definition used by Carlos Castaneda to describe the point through which your counsciousness perceives reality in any given moment. The position of this point may vary a lot during a single day, depending on THEIR speculation over you
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/deny...ain of history
Quote:
As Carlos Castaneda would say, you must avoid letting your assemblage point moving down, in order not to lose energy.
Well he's not doing a very good job given the homepage is ramped with base chakra subliminals including the ridiculous:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/noticket.htm#example 11
Quote:

"According to a theory of cosmology, a huge explosion called the 'Big Bang' originated the Universe."

"A nova is a star that suddenly becomes bright when an explosion takes place inside it. There is a theory that the star of Bethlehem may have been a nova".

Well, some of these theories have been named or constructed deliberately in a way that could be used as keywords by THEM to speculate over you and the others like you.

What do you need to name a theory, or to associate a definition involving brightness and explosion to the star of Bethlehem, for instance ? Just one or two scientists, or an aide whispering ideas to his/her ears.

Especially after the HURRICANE has passed, how do you know that a scientific so-called 'event', 'discovery' or 'fact' is real ? Have you checked it out personally ?

[Note for readers that haven't been educated by christians : Bethlehem, in Palestine, is allegedly the place where Jesus was born 2000 years ago]

Once again I shall hammer it to you over and over : THERE IS NO 'AURIC DEATH', THERE IS NO 'PAYMENT', THERE IS NO 'CHAOS' IN YOUR AURA, THERE IS NO 'BIG BANG' IN YOUR HEAD.

LOVE IS NOT A PALPABLE 'THING' TO BLAST, IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL OBJECT TO EXPLODE LIKE A STAR. LOVE HAS NO SIZE, LET ALONE A GIANT SIZE OR A DWARF SIZE. LOVE IS NOT RED. THE COLOR OF LOVE IS WHITE OR VIOLET, NEVER RED. RED IS THE COLOR OF FURY. YOU KNOW IT.

I suggest you mentalize something like : "THERE IS NO PAYMENT. THE EXPLOSION EXISTS ONLY IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD. LOVE HAS NO SIZE". And because of the second-meaning of the word 'star', you may add : "THERE IS NO IDOLATRY IN THE BACKSTAGE" and yet "TRUMANIZATION OF AUDIENCE".
Which is infested with base chakra subliminals, including the negative affirmation, in triplicate, about red/love
Old 15-10-2017, 02:18 AM   #2032
jmandalis

Lots of posts, the thread is hopping again.

Two subjects to address recently brought up:

1. Hurricanes
2. flat/round Earth

1. Hurricanes

In the homepage, the KEYWORD: HURRICANE is a code word for a spiritual war. In a conventional war (conventional in the terrestrial sense), a war is a physical conflict between two sides to bring the other under control with superior physical force. In the homepage, a HURRICANE is a spiritual war where two sides create alternative futures for the neutral target individual. One future will lead the neutral to positive outcomes based on their positive choices, the other leads the neutral to a negative outcome by choosing a negative choice. More specifically, the neutral will choose to copulate with an alien xenomorph instead of their spouse of their own species. One future leads to your wife, one future leads to trouble and strife. The xenomorph will then eat/kill the spouse of the neutral as KEYWORD: MEAT. Again, I am not speculating here, I am explaining what the homepage is actually about.

2. The true dimensions of the earth.

Lately, there has been a lot of craptastic information on the internet about a "flat earth" as opposed to the normal Copernican or Ptolemaic astronomical view of a spherical earth.

Neither is correct. Earth is a logarithmic singularity.

What do I mean by this? Earth today, is a holographic projection of 'this' entire universe based on the historical earth that once existed as the human homeworld before the souls of human beings, ALLIGATORS, were trapped into Samsara by the ANGELS in their XENOMORPH MATRIX. The xenomorphs recycle alligator human souls into various terrestrial forms; animals, inanimate objects, or even slaves with human forms depending upon a point spread from their last incarnation. A soul with a high energetic value score may reincarnate as a human being, while souls with large quantities of karma may become farm animals, inanimate objects etc. for several lifetimes.

Now by 'this' universe the term is somewhat of a misnomer. There really is only 'one universe' but it contains several multi-verses. The true definition of 'universe' is the aggregate of several multi-verses, but the multi-verses are essentially independent of one another and constitute a single universe. So when I say 'this' universe/earth/sun/moon/black hole/singularity I am referring to the one everyone communicating in this thread exists within. But that is incorrect as there are many multi-verses in the universe not many universes in the multi-verse. Essentially, it is the opposite of Dungeons & Dragons where several 'universes' are contained within a single 'multi-verse.'

To make it more complicated, there are many horizontal and vertical levels. For example, if you could shrink yourself down to picoscopic picoscopic size, you might find a single speck of dust or a single atom to be as huge as a large number of galaxy clusters. This is what is meant by the earth being logarithmic, it contains the entire totality of what is perceived as the external universe/multi-verse in the singularity. From a logarithmic perspective, stars are microscopic and the 'earth' matrix you are walking around on is huge. A black hole is larger on the inside than the outside. It contains more matter than the apparent observable size seems to indicate. This causes a gravitational lens effect. In actuality, you are just too far for the light inside the black hole to reach you. If you go towards the event horizon of the black hole, you will find yourself getting into a bigger and bigger space. Like how the sky contains a multitude of stars, a black hole can contain a multitude to the multitude of more black holes. The 'universe' is a very big place.

So the 'solar system' we think is an isolated part of this universe actually contains this entire 'universe/multi-verse' from an inverse perspective. Thus, the earth isn't round or flat, it is shaped more like a half sphere that warps around the singularity. During the night time, the half of earth in darkness is convex around the singularity compared to the rest of the universe. The night time is on the outside of the half sphere. When the 'sun' rises what is really happening is that the light of all the stars in the 'universe/multi-verse' singularity manifold warps into a single point perceived as the sun. At that point, the 'surface' of the earth is concave on the inside of the half-sphere.

Again, the conventional Copernican view is that you live on the 'outside' of a spherical earth, but you are really warping from the inside to the outside as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. At sunrise, the 'surface' is concave on the inside of the half sphere compared to the light of all the stars, while at sunset the 'surface' warps to become convex compared to all the light of all the stars. What you consider to be an independent star, the sun, is actually the light of all stars warped around the singularity. This is because all gravity in your multi-verse is contained within the earth/moon/sun singularity. The international date line is the event horizon. You can time travel by circumnavigating around the earth over and over until 'earth' is spinning backwards relative to your current position, like Superman in the movie.

If you have ever crossed the international date line, you have traveled through time. This is why the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. They were trying to take control of the event horizon and create an alternative 'universe' where Japan won the war. In that alternative future, Japan took over Hawaii as a staging point to invade the then defenseless west coast of the United States.

When America nuked Nagasaki and Hiroshima, they retook control of the international date line event horizon and the ability to control time travel. For example, if the Japanese tried to travel through time to invade the west coast of the United States, the Americans would be able to circumnavigate time to intercept them and prevent that alternative universe from happening. The Japanese xenomorphs after being defeated regrouped into JAPANESE OCCUPIED KOREA, now known as North Korea. 'Now' they can only control that temporal jurisdiction, meaning they can only travel back in time inside North Korea only, and not the rest of the world or other countries like 'current' Japan. Kim Jong Un is the current champion of North Korea trying to lead them to victory by nuking the alternate rival universe and taking control of the international date line Schwarzschild event horizon. Each territorial jurisdiction is also a temporal jurisdiction. The government of a jurisdiction must control the jurisdiction temporally in order to control it extra-territorial. Otherwise, the Confederacy could go back and win the Civil War or the British could go back and win the Revolutionary War for example, and change the 'current' history. This is what is meant by the military definition of extra-territorial jurisdiction. Don't forget, the 'territory' on this 'earth/singularity' corresponds to vast expanses of 'outer-space' as well. Think of an angle projected from the 'center' of the earth outside to the vast reaches of 'space' to understand this. Historical land conveyancing contracts would reference this. Cuius est solum, eius est usque ad coelum et ad inferos. Thus, military control of 'land' here on 'earth' corresponds to military control of large regions of outer space. Governments operate in both the 'stage' territorial world and well as the 'backstage' temporal world.

Really, you can think of the 'surface' of the 'earth' xenomoprh matrix as both concave, convex and flat at the same time. Here are some pictures to help your mind remember this.

Last edited by jmandalis; 15-10-2017 at 02:44 AM.
jmandalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 03:52 AM   #2033
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Nobody has 'direct experience', that's the point.

You can't witness the curvature of the Earth with your own eyes, and to me that means something. Why should I trust a model that belies both my eyes, and my gut?

well my direct experience, seeing a flash in the atmosphere, brighter then anything ive seen before easily by 1000 times. so much so that I instinctively stopped what I was doing and instantaneously stood up, then another yellowish flash and then a sparkling yellow object fell to earth at about 45deg, I considered running in the other direction, but then thought there was no point. so that says to me we don't live under a firmament. im asking if there a better direct experience to counter that, and I don't see how it's even in question (not from mine alone, but from all the evidence of stuff falling from above us etc)..

the speculation thing is massive, I call it the speculation protocol (in which one is either speculating positively or negatively), seed of speculation is probably a good name. I wonder if an actual seed is implanted in the body, that maybe can be gotten rid of. or perhaps that has to do with assemblenge point, ie depending if its a good or bad position, affects the type of speculating you do, good or positive. probably why mostly everyone is mainly negative and bordering on primitive despite being told we are an advanced race.

Last edited by rooey; 15-10-2017 at 03:59 AM.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:42 AM   #2034
solarclarity

Default The 'Hurricane' of speculation is the 'Astronomical' approach

Inversely; The 'Astonomical' approach is the 'Hurricane' of speculation
that the observer is at the epicentre of, which the observer, combing the top of their 'memory-stacks', cannot remember
just as the observer, in a stasis of anticipation, is awaiting the so called 'Global DDay'

The 'Hurricane' of speculation, which is alleged to have passed and the 'Global DDay' speculation, which is alleged to come to pass
Are two identical energetic imprints contained within the 'pidgeon-hole' 'shelves' of the observer, who is a perma-flux of potentialities
That is the irony

Quote:
the speculation thing is massive, I call it the speculation protocol (in which one is either speculating positively or negatively), seed of speculation is probably a good name. I wonder if an actual seed is implanted in the body, that maybe can be gotten rid of. or perhaps that has to do with assemblenge point, ie depending if its a good or bad position, affects the type of speculating you do, good or positive. probably why mostly everyone is mainly negative and bordering on primitive despite being told we are an advanced race.
This insight is key
Which brings us here to the edge of the precipice:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/jigsaw.htm
Quote:
The Jigsaw Trigger technique

- when the last archetype "turns on" all the previous ones

Wait. This part is pending.
Its 'pending' because the author sets (you) up to fully access this phenomena when your 'pidgeon-holes' have been fully consciously accessed

This is the only pending part in the entire homepage that could NOT have been written by the author...

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/over...s pigeon-holes
Quote:
...it is also very important to mention the meaning of the so-called 'shelves' or 'pigeon-holes' that THEY have been storing inside your brain night after night, since you were first caught by the 'hurricane' years ago.

Right now it is important for you to know that these encoded 'PIGEON- HOLES', among many other issues, contain information enough to transform you into a state-of-the art Don Juan de Marco, the Ladykiller (if you are a male survivor), or into his female counterpart (if you are a female survivor).

They also contain all the information you may need about the human behavior, like how to play a character in the STAGE WORLD and how to act when dealing with the others. These 'PIGEON-HOLES' contain everything you can imagine about the so-called "ART OF STALKING" (name given by the doctrine of Carlos Castaneda to the behavior skills a "nagual" is able to perform in the STAGE WORLD - which he calls the "tonal" reality).
Which potentially leads to this:
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/nobe...sabled persons
Quote:
an individual who has concretely developed 100% of all his imaginable potentialities, including all areas of the brain and a supra-human wisdom (also known as a 'hyner')
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/keywords.htm#horse-king
Quote:
Keyword : HURRICANE

(2) AN ALLEGED HUGE-PROPORTION, CATASTROPHIC SPECULATION THEY DO OVER YOU AND YOUR BRAIN
The very fact that the homepage states that the Hurricane can be "AN ALLEGED HUGE-PROPORTION, CATASTROPHIC SPECULATION" means that it can also be AN ALLEGED ATRONOMICAL SPECULATION

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/noticket.htm#example 11
Quote:

I suggest you mentalize something like : "THERE IS NO PAYMENT. THE EXPLOSION EXISTS ONLY IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD. LOVE HAS NO SIZE". And because of the second-meaning of the word 'star', you may add : "THERE IS NO IDOLATRY IN THE BACKSTAGE" and yet "TRUMANIZATION OF AUDIENCE".
Theories become keywords (Geocentric-Heliocentric) planted as 'seeds of speculation' by 'one or two scientists' 'over the decades'

The so called 'Hurricane' has NOT 'passed' (as if it was some orbiting comet)
It is contained within the very seed of speculation that is infinitesimally minute and astronomically huge at the same instant, (co-existing as potentialities within the observer)
That instant is the observer as they truly are, once their 'pidgeon-holes' have been fully consciously accessed, leading to an all encompassing perception field of Being

Quote:
THERE IS NO 'CHAOS' IN YOUR AURA, THERE IS NO 'BIG BANG' IN YOUR HEAD
The 'Chaos' is in the observer's aura, as a potentiality: Once the fully realized observer is able to observe it, it potentializes as an 'observation'
'Created' by (in absolute truth it is) the observer, the supra-human ('hyner') who is limitless in the fractal shaping of potentialities comprizing the Universe (which is the observer, observing itself):-

The observer, the supra-human ('hyner'), is pulling the Universe in
The observer, the supra-human ('hyner') is pushing the Universe out (Big Bang)
The ('hyner'), is the observer who has "concretely developed 100% of all his imaginable potentialities"
People think of potentialities as speculation. They are right. 100% right. Concretely set in stone right. In their imagination

That is the absolute truth of Freeyourbrain

The so called 'Hurricane' is intrisinsically linked to the flat/round earth, Helio-centric/Geo-centric models, using the principle of speculation
The observer; in a state of absolute truth, is at the epicentre of the Helio-centric/Geo-centric dynamic, the flat/round earth dynamic, as well as being at the epicentre of the so called 'Hurricane', and is able to potentialize the core truth of either position or both positions in each dynamic, because the apparent paradox, is the obsever, themselves; potentilized to the cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
Lots of posts, the thread is hopping again.

Two subjects to address recently brought up:

1. Hurricanes
2. flat/round Earth
Carl Jung stated that an idea is “psychologically true in as much as it exists.”
That is a statement that has equally: An astronomical potential truth as well as a seed of speculation contained within it, both at the same time
(A phylosopher standing at one end of the spectrum of the viewpoint, considers the other end of the viewpoint, 'irrational')
The real irony is that the astonomical potential truth is the seed of speculation, just as the seed of speculation is the astronomical potential truth

Last edited by solarclarity; 15-10-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:25 PM   #2035
solarclarity

Default The homepage inverts the poles of Agapé and Thelema (Thelemic Law)...

So the homepage author states:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/noho...g by minus one
Quote:
9.XIV - Inverting the poles - Multiplying their speculations by minus one :

(Added on January 28, 2001)

One additional technique that you may want to use to face their speculation is simply inverting the poles. You either put themselves in the very position they have placed you or you just multiply their sentences and elements by minus one.
Quote:
So when you multiply by minus one this speculation perpetrated by an ocean of characters that act like "evil sharks", the result will always be positive, and their "evil sharks" will be transformed in your mind into "happy butterflies" hovering over your head.
With the monarch (butterfly) mind control programs, the last thing you would want to change a negative symbol into is a bunch of 'happy butteflies' 'hovering over your head'
In Hollywood it is the 'norm' to see grown up women dressing like schoolgirls adorned with butterflies in their hair. Butterflies in the hair or especially 'above the head' signifies sex-doll programming and control of the crown chakra
So the homepage has replaced the 'evil sharks' subliminal with an even worse subliminal which means in this case a reversal of the polarity of the subliminal from seeming positive back to reinforced negative, which is the real essence of multiplying their speculation by minus one...

Quote:
Let's then take a look at some concrete examples of this "inversion of poles".
Quote:
Example #4 : Let's say you're a white woman living in the U.S.. All your workmates are also white, and the kundalinic shell of your beloved husband whom is promised to you and with whom you have had a deja vu is of a black man. You're waiting for this shell to approach you.

THEY KNOW. So they speculate in advance diminishing, belittling and disqualifying this shell for your brain. They start making frequent derogatory remarks and telling pejorative jokes about black people. They are saying subliminally to your brain : "You can date that black man, but don't count on us to accept him socially. You will always be execrated and ridiculed. We won't assume any direct prejudice in your case, but you know we'll make use of the second meaning of the words to boil your brain, and we'll display social prejudice in our sentences, talking about similar cases".

You can also mentalize : "POOR ME... they're saying they won't like my boyfriend/girlfriend. MULTIPLIED BY MINUS ONE.... INVENTED PREJUDICE, PRETENDED HYPOCRISY IN THE STAGE WORLD. THEY REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME AND ABOUT MY LIFE. THEY WON'T SAY ANYTHING DEPRECIATORY ABOUT MY BELOVED ONE. UNDER WILL, LOVE IS THE LAW. THEY RESPECT VERY MUCH MY LOVE FOR HIM (HER) AND HIS (HERS) FOR ME. THEY'RE ALL PRETENDING.".

NOTE : This example can be adapted to any other kind of apparent prejudice involving the attributes of a character of your beloved one in the Stage World, like age (teen-rooted vampirism or differences of age in general), religion or beliefs, social class, illiteracy, intellectual interest, social group, preferences or manias, likes and dislikes, garment and accessories, and so on. Remember a previous point : do you believe your love can be measured or found in a computer program ? Ask yourself.
UNDER WILL, LOVE IS THE LAW...Is certainly an 'inversion of poles' because Thelemic law without exception always states:- Love is the law, love under will
The phrases are completely different. The true Thelemic version mentions love twice, starting with love and has 'love' as the dominant factor and feels very different to the 'willful' homepage version which has 'will' as the dominant factor...

Whose 'Will' (is the law) ? !

Also interesting to note is the sentence that 'happens' to come just after the 'anti-Thelemic Law' sentence:-

Quote:
THEY RESPECT VERY MUCH MY LOVE FOR HIM (HER) AND HIS (HERS) FOR ME. THEY'RE ALL PRETENDING.
A 'threesome', energetically, subliminally representing the viewer with another man and woman...
Also notice the 'Handlers' give/take, respect/pretence :-

They respect very much my love for him (her) and his (hers) for me. They're all pretending

Quote:
Example #5 : You dream about a sentence written in a blackboard and someone reading and whispering the words to you : "Nine trillion per cent of the insurance companies don't believe in 'foreigners'. The zero point zero zero ninety three per cent that believe in them only pay when they see it".
The code number 93 is the key to understanding the homepage 'style' of deception and inversion of the polarity of keywords and their normal values and meaning

In fact it is at the absolute zero point of the whole dynamic underlying the homepage which the homepage author is more than happy to show you; in a very manipulated and artificially synchronized way...Surely if the homepage author is merely making a mathmatical example it would have been far easier and better for the viewer to see:

0.0093%

But of course, being the homepage, you know (as the author would say), there is something else going on here, underneath it all...
Ninety three is more impacting spelled out, because it becomes a CODEWORD (Keyword), rather than just a key number

The triple repeat zeroes is also an example of 'Handler' programming

In the example; "You dream about a sentence written in a blackboard and someone reading and whispering the words to you"
In the 'dream' (hypnotic state), someone ('Handler') reading and whispering the words to you (suggestion implanted) written in a blackboard (blank empty slate) is a classic and powerful allegory of a 'Handler' programming you with the keyword subliminal phrase, close enough to whisper (inferring a closing of the gap between 'Handler' and 'subject')

Paralleling the homepage author (Dreamstate 'Handler'), inverting the polarity of the keyword subliminal phrase, which is what he has instructed us to do, reveals:-

93 is the zero point

Of course the previous sentence; "Nine trillion per cent of the insurance companies don't believe in 'foreigners'."...is a mathmatical impossibility, obviously meant to be discarded, in favour of the mind retaining the loaded last word 'foreigners'. 'Foreigners' in the intended second meaning of the keyword means: 'You Know'. And in a sentence seemingly describing a normal companies policy, what an unusual and standout place to 'insert' the (keyword) 'foreigner', seemingly 'out of context'
So 'naturally' the mind has no viable option but to concentrate plausability and invest energy on the mathmatically viable next sentence, the very one loaded with the All important code word/code number/keyword
And the last part of the sentence: "that believe in them only pay when they see it"...Also doesn't make any sense, just as the part containing the first sentence doesn't make any sense, and is meant to be discarded by the mind so that the mind concentrates on the code word/code number/keyword

Why would you just not read the blackboard yourself ?...

The subliminal imagery here is of a 'Handler' and you, in the 'dream' (hypnotic state), with yourself somehow inherently encumbered;
ie blindfolded, with a 'blank slate', having the suggestion implanted with a whisper; emphasizing that the 'Handler' totaly controls the 'input' 'fed' to the 'subject', which is textbook 'Handler' behaviour...very textbook

...And it's not just any subliminal, it's the 'key' number 93 (representing Agapé and Thelema (Thelemic Law), homepage INVERTED
as well as representing the '93 'Hurricane', also homepage INVERTED, meaning the 'Hurricane' becomes its intended second meaning : the Hurricane of speculation
And that is the key reason the author keeps latching '93 onto the 'Hurricane', none moreso than here, where 93 is the zero point, eye of the 'Hurricane': YOU

The 'inversion of poles' thing is the key to understanding the homepage and the 'Handler' way it is written
A 'Handler' uses a 'keyword'; applies it at 'face value', whilst simultaneously applying the hypnotic intended second meaning to invert the polarity of the keyword
The subjects subconscious mind is loaded with the 'keyword's' intended second meaning, whilst the subjects conscious mind feels there is something a bit off with the 'keyword' as it 'appears', at 'face value'...

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/93
Quote:
From Thelemapedia

Part of the Numbers in Thelema series.
As it is written in The Book of the Law, the Law of Thelema is stated as "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." It is further said, "Love is the law, love under will." The two primary terms in these statements are Will and Love, respectively. In the Greek language, they are Thelema (Will) and Agapé (Love).

Using the Greek technique of isopsephy, which applies a numerical value to letters, the letters of both of these words when added together equal 93:

Thelema = ??????
? (Theta) = 9 +
? (Epsilon) = 5 +
? (Lambda) = 30 +
? (Eta) = 8 +
? (Mu) = 40 +
? (Alpha) 1
= 93

Agapé = ?????
? (Alpha) 1 +
? (Gamma) 3 +
? (Alpha) 1 +
? (Pi) 80 +
? (Eta) 8
= 93

The relevance of this technique is found in the art of correspondence. When two words have the same value, they are said to have a meaningful connection. In this case, it is considered significant that the two central concepts of Thelema—Will and Love—are of equal value, and therefore have a direct connection.
This unusual and standout representation of code number 93 is the only time in the entire homepage that the author uses 93 outside of its multiple application with the keyword the so called 'Hurricane', alleged to have taken place in 1993, that no-one can remember

Of course 'Hurricane' in the intended second meaning of the keyword means "An alleged huge-proportion catastrophic speculation they do over you and your brain"...

And less you think the author just had a Freudian slip or misspelt or miss-remembered Thelemic Law, he does it again, here:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/trusting.htm
Quote:
When you really believe in something, there's nothing they can do to change your mind. Under will, Love is the Law. Notice that LOVE CREATES REALITY. You just have to believe hard enough.
Believing in something (in your) mind, believing hard enough
This quote is All about exerting your Will...

Finally confirmed by:-

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/trusting.htm
Quote:
[NEW] - Finally, if the kundalinic shell of your beloved one didn't approach you yet, don't lose your faith. And when I say "faith", I don't mean "religious faith", and neither "hope", but just "the will necessary to create reality". Remember : confidence is the key, and love creates reality. Under will, Love is the Law. Don't forget : "It's not the spoon that bends, it's only yourself.".
Again he suggests having 'the will' necessary to 'create reality', then inserts the anti Thelemic Law phrase, ending of course with 'you' 'bending'...Which is the diametrical opposite imagery of a 'strong will'

Last edited by solarclarity; 17-10-2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:44 AM   #2036
rooey

imagining people around you as happy is powerful when you are feeling intense neg speculation and you think those around you are responsible.

I imagine them dancing or just having a great time. it doesn't have to be butterflies.. but anyway a butterfly can defeat a dragon, so the form of a butterfly shouldnt signify necessarily monarch programing. in eastern and other cultures the butterfly has had deep meanings long before any mention of monarch programming. I know the homepage can ruin some positive associations but imo a lot the modern programming ruins positive associations. what if the same symbol has both a positive and negative inflections etc. like the swastika, like ISIS being the name of the biggests baddest terrorist group

Last edited by rooey; 17-10-2017 at 12:46 AM.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:14 AM   #2037
solarclarity

Default Homepage artificial synchronicity brainwashes second meanings

Quote:
imagining people around you as happy is powerful when you are feeling intense neg speculation and you think those around you are responsible.
That only addresses the 'face value' of the point

You are missing the point

The point is to address the intended second meaning of the keyword phrase

Quote:
9.XIV - Inverting the poles - Multiplying their speculations by minus one :

One additional technique that you may want to use to face their speculation is simply inverting the poles. You either put themselves in the very position they have placed you or you just multiply their sentences and elements by minus one.
In mathematics when you multiply a negative number by a positive number; then the result will always be a negative

The homepage author has instructed us to 'multiply their sentences and elements by minus one' and to 'multiply their speculations by minus one'

So when the homepage author inserts a keyword or phrase into a sentence that includes a 'negative' subliminal and a 'positive' subliminal; then the 'positive', 'face value' subliminal will always be overidden by the 'negative' intended second meaning of the keyword or phrase subliminal, when that sentence is multiplied by minus one. So the result will always be an overall negative subliminal. Period

That is the subtle yet powerful art of subliminal brainwashing...

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/your...rral technique
Quote:
Although these affirmations may sound obvious to you right now, it's not the way your brain interprets their sentences during their delirious and hypnotizing brainwashing, when you're hit by similarities and second-meanings.
Quote:
So when you multiply by minus one this speculation perpetrated by an ocean of characters that act like "evil sharks", the result will always be positive, and their "evil sharks" will be transformed in your mind into "happy butterflies" hovering over your head.
NO

The result will not always be positive

When you multiply by minus one a sentence that contains, at 'face value'; a 'negative' subliminal, with a 'positive' subliminal:-

The result will not always be positive
The result will not sometimes be positive

The result will always be negative

The point is anyone can understand simple mathematics, and everyone intrinsically knows (without having to think about it), that when you multiply a negative number by a positive number then the result will always be a negative

He even cements the negative subliminal by saying 'don't be naive', in the sentence right after the so called 'happy butterflies' subliminal:-
Quote:

But don't be naive.
That's right
Because the subliminal is not 'transformed' from an 'evil sharks' negative subliminal into a "happy butterflies" 'hovering over your head' positive subliminal

Rather the reverse

The negative 'face value', 'evil sharks', and the positive 'face value', 'happy butterflies' subliminals; become an overall negative intended second meaning of the 'happy butterflies' hovering over your head' subliminal, when you multiply the sentence by minus one, as instructed

Its interesting to note that the homepage author only wants you to 'invert the polarity' of the 'negative' 'evil sharks' subliminal, so we apparently get the 'happy butterflies' 'positive' subliminal, as a seemingly finalized end result...
He does not want you to fully understand the overall subliminal. You won't 'get' the overall subliminal by turning only half of it round...
Inverting the polarity of half the overall subliminal, as he wants you to do, is classic misdirection...

Quote:
will be transformed in your mind into "happy butterflies" hovering over your head.
'Transformed', a word that further emphasizes the importance of the 'butterfly' aspect of the subliminal, (from a pupae/chrysalis) in your mind > emphasizing the (ongoing) internal process ('Handler' programming), into "happy butterflies" hovering over your head, (whilst) < still (in your mind), part of the (ongoing) internal process
Of course 'Happy butterflies' feels like 'Love bombing', given the context, and what we really know about the true 'nature' of the sentence and its subliminal

So what we have is a structure 'transformed' into a negative subliminal paralleling the imagery of Monarch mind control, and one of its core transforming cues - Happy butterflies hovering over the crown chakra - with all the negative associations tied into that

You do understand simple maths just like everyyone else, Rooey:-
Quote:
what if the same symbol has both a positive and negative inflections etc.
We are reading the homepage here, where he has instructed us to 'multiply their speculations, sentences and elements, by minus one'

With the inevitable result intended

Last edited by solarclarity; 18-10-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:30 PM   #2038
tortle

The Key is to IMBUE
Not to REACT

When you REACT you are emotionally investing in what you ALREADY SEE, therefore you are REINFORCING that vibration, and thus you won't move upwards vibrationally.

Instead you need to IMBUE, IMBUE what you see with your HIGHEST JOY, therefore you are emotionally investing in a higher vibration. You are introducing an agent of change to what you see instead of just reinforcing it, and therefore you are going beyond just 'what you see' and are in fact elevating yourself to a higher vibration that is more commensurate with your highest joy.

You 'Get Back What You Put In' so if you just REACT then you won't get anything different back, and there will be no movement upwards vibrationally, but if you Put In your highest Joy 'IMBUE', then you have a bootstrapping mechanism in any given moment where you can 'Get Back' the upwards Joy vibration that you just Put in.

Last edited by tortle; 18-10-2017 at 04:36 PM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote