Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 01-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #21
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
4. There is nothing on Earth capable of lighting such a massive area of land and only casting one shadow.
So if I go outside on this clear hot summers day how many shadows should I expect as the result of the sun.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #22
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
So if I go outside on this clear hot summers day how many shadows should I expect as the result of the sun.
There is nothing on Earth capable of lighting such a massive area of land and only casting one shadow. And you come out with THE most moronic statement possible?? Is this just a reading comprehension issue? Or are you five years old

Serìously, go and bug someone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:23 PM   #23
ianw

Quote:
There is nothing on Earth capable of lighting such a massive area of land and only casting one shadow. And you come out with THE most moronic statement possible?? Is this just a reading comprehension issue? Or are you five years old

Serìously, go and bug someone else.
You engage me on this thread then start winging, feminist like.
We have sunlight on earth, it casts a single shadow, unlike you most five year olds would see it as obvious.
Go through this vid and find me something wrong, multiple shadows, back of the set or whatever and post up a screen shot pointing out the errors.
It should be a piece of cake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Old 01-07-2018, 04:50 PM   #24
truegroup

Quote:
You engage me on this thread then start winging, feminist like.
Hmm, misogynistic of you! Your pathetic entry into this thread was an aside to me!

Quote:
We have sunlight on earth, it casts a single shadow, unlike you most five year olds would see it as obvious.
Yep reading and comprehension issues. I have no problem with the Sun casting single shadows, I have problems with very clueless people not understanding normal, easy to read English.

Here, let me explain it to you. I'll do my very best to get through that brickwall of misunderstanding that you have to suffer!

I said this:

There is nothing on Earth capable of lighting such a massive area of land and only casting one shadow.

There. ON EARTH. Not the sun, not the Moon. It references the moronic claim that the Apollo set was lit by some ridiculously impossible superlight.

So, tell me, why the fuck are you talking about the bloody Sun?

Quote:
Go through this vid and find me something wrong, multiple shadows, back of the set or whatever and post up a screen shot pointing out the errors.
It should be a piece of cake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
Right you are, piece of piss.....

First 3 images have absolutely useless background lighting. Quite obviously not outdoors and no consistent light as expected from the Sun:

Next one same issues with lighting, and focus problems on background:

Next one same issues with lighting, earth too big:

Next one and the most ironic of the lot, it uses a green screen image of an Apollo 17 picture taken on the Moon, they haven't even bothered removing the reticles!:

Ditto - Apollo 17 picture taken on the Moon, they haven't even bothered removing the reticles!:

That is ignoring duplicate shots with the same shit backlighting and I stopped half way through.

I eagerly await your honest response...….as if
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 01-07-2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:17 PM   #25
st jimmy

Quote:
Is there a scientific reason that low bandwidth and ghosting would make them disappear.
Half expecting some joker to point out ghosts cast no shadow.
No of course not - LOW BANDWITH!!!
Is that the best theory that NASA could muster in almost 50 years?!?

Unless of course you mean that it's a "scientific" explanation that see-through people are a sign of failed special effects!

Last edited by st jimmy; 01-07-2018 at 05:18 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:21 PM   #26
ianw

Quote:

Ditto - Apollo 17 picture taken on the Moon, they haven't even bothered removing the reticles!:

That is ignoring duplicate shots with the same shit backlighting and I stopped half way through.

I eagerly await your honest response...….as if
The production most probably came in cheaper than a cocacola ad yet you havent been able to point out evidence of multiple lighting.
Clever how they have inserted the band in a pic with reticles flawless shadows off the band members with no attempt off you to say where the stage finishes and the backdrop begins.
No wonder you stopped half way through hollywood moon scenes like the ones of superman or james bond would be far easier to watch for a fan like your self with there piss poor moonscapes.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:22 PM   #27
truegroup

Quote:
The production most probably came in cheaper than a cocacola ad yet you havent been able to point out evidence of multiple lighting.
GTabsoluteFO, you total joke! I pointed out numerous obvious, totally obvious shite effects from MODERN video and editing. They still couldn't do what Apollo did, because they were on the Moon! The lighting uses a single nearfield spotlight.

Quote:
Clever how they have inserted the band in a pic with reticles
Modern greenscreen - dead simple, they overlay a bloody picture taken on the Moon.

Quote:
flawless shadows off the band members with no attempt off you to say where the stage finishes and the backdrop begins.
BULLSHIT! I quite correctly pointed out the bad lighting. The stage is what is seen in the appalling tail off shots. The ones with the actual Apollo 17 backdrop look reasonably ok, but the pictures are deliberately blurred to create false depth of field. Bloody dead obvious.

Quote:
No wonder you stopped half way through hollywood moon scenes like the ones of superman or james bond would be far easier to watch for a fan like your self with there piss poor moonscapes.
Your response is just cowardly. You have no integrity at all, you never admit your mistakes. You posted a SHITTY video with effects that even novices can see have problems. I only needed to watch the first 15 seconds for most of them, it then just used repeat shots and the same errors.

Here, coward, answer this:

Do these pictures show consistent solid lighting or is it obviously poor in the background. Run away
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 01-07-2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:09 PM   #28
ianw

Quote:
GTabsoluteFO, you total joke! I pointed out numerous obvious, totally obvious shite effects from MODERN video and editing. They still couldn't do what Apollo did, because they were on the Moon! The lighting uses a single nearfield spotlight.

Modern greenscreen - dead simple, they overlay a bloody picture taken on the Moon.
Green screen goes back to the 50s
And yes they could do what apolo did
Check this out 'you cant see the wires'
1964 mary popins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtxKPO9dUQ
Old 01-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #29
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
No of course not - LOW BANDWITH!!!
YES!!!!

http://www.clavius.org/tvqual.html

Quote:
Is that the best theory that NASA could muster in almost 50 years?!?
No, this is the best bullshit HBs can muster. It isn't a "theory" it is a fact. The TV signal was transmitted on a low bandwidth.

Quote:
Unless of course you mean that it's a "scientific" explanation that see-through people are a sign of failed special effects!
That's what happens with ghosting duhhhh.

Let's put this in context. The complaint from the noisy HBs is that the Apollo 11 TV transmissions are signs of something nefarious because they haven't a clue about how it was done, why or the consequences for that transmission type. However, on Apollo 15/16/17 the camera is massively upgraded, colour, higher bandwidth and none of the problems from Apollo 11.

Perhaps one of the HBs can explain how the crap this was filmed.....as if!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVh0gm5vtc

Not a peep from any of you!

By peep, I mean a coherent honest response
Quote:
Old 01-07-2018, 07:28 PM   #30
truegroup

Default IANW....calling IANW....answer this.....

Quote:
Wow, you are one gigantic coward. Here is the "buffoon" jumping ON THE MOON, for the third time, for you to run away from.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuvW0FRd-U

The gravity analysed to show that he falls at lunar spoeed and when adjusted for Earth fall speed, it looks ridiculous. You claim wires?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG5FuVxDcPU

Does the soil have wires too? Owned and too afraid to respond.
Well Ian, does the soil have wires too?

And we await any one of these HBs to explain this.....every single time it gets ignored!
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 01-07-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:29 PM   #31
truegroup

Quote:
Green screen goes back to the 50s
So what.

Quote:
And yes they could do what apolo did
APOLLO has two L's. They didn't do what Apollo did. NONE of their full shots has any depth of field, NONE of it is evenly lit and the only thing that looks vaguely authentic has a background taken on the Moon. Not one of them moves into the background, because there is a bloody green screen.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=-mrhAW_8T1c

IAN?? Can you explain where the green screen is on this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgJmMJHcrc

No? Run away.

Quote:
Check this out 'you cant see the wires'
Gish gallup bullshit. You can't see the wires, but you can see clear centre of gravity changes, it is bloody obvious they are using wires, she is OFF the ground. If somebody is using a wire support as they move, so must the rig, unless it directly tracks directly above at all times, which is impossible, there will be a jerk caused by the centre of gravity displacement.

Here is a test video with MULTIPLE wires to properly simulate lunar gravity, obvious jerks.....

Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 01-07-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:41 PM   #32
ianw

Quote:
Well Ian, does the soil have wires too?

And we await any one of these HBs to explain this.....every single time it gets ignored!

Looks quite natural speeded up. I bet he was giggling like a little girl skipping along, the big jess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xYcX1XjEuQ
Old 01-07-2018, 07:49 PM   #33
truegroup

Quote:
Looks quite natural speeded up.
You liar. You appal me with your lack of integrity and honesty. Even to the most misguided and stubborn HB, there is no doubt that it looks completely ridiculous at 245% speed.

You just can't explain it can you, it totally blows every single HB out of the water, just that small piece of footage. Not one of you can answer it. I said not a peep from any of you...then "By peep, I mean a coherent honest response "

Ianw proving my point

Here's where that little clip comes from, see how far away he starts from? See where the camera pans right and zooms in on distant rocks.

Now Ian, fail miserably again to show some balls, how did the light this area with pitch black sky?

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17v.1465003.mpg

Ianw, are getting owned as always, yet not one of the HBs watching this has any semblance of being a truther. Nothing ever changes in the world of a troofah!
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 01-07-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:59 PM   #34
ianw

Quote:
You liar. You appal me with your lack of integrity and honesty. Even to the most misguided and stubborn HB, there is no doubt that it looks completely ridiculous at 245% speed.

You just can't explain it can you, it totally blows every single HB out of the water, just that small piece of footage. Not one of you can answer it. I said not a peep from any of you...then "By peep, I mean a coherent honest response "

Ianw proving my point
Its one thing to live in your own bubble.
Its a different thing altogether to demand other folk join you.
You should enlist the support of the rainbow alliance, they will support a minority even if they all have apposing world view and agenda.
They act like fascists calling names and having tantrums, your sure to feel the love.

Old 01-07-2018, 08:16 PM   #35
truegroup

Quote:
Its one thing to live in your own bubble.
Its a different thing altogether to demand other folk join you.
I'm not in my own "bubble". You simply do not have the balls to admit your mistakes or concede you are wrong.

Quote:
You should enlist the support of the rainbow alliance, they will support a minority even if they all have apposing world view and agenda.
I may be in a minority on this forum of so called "truth seekers", in the real world, I most certainly am not.

Recap of stuff Ianw has run away from:

1. Who is "they"?
2. What qualification does the claimant have for saying they aren't ok!?
3. What analysis has been made of the terrain?
4. There is nothing on Earth capable of lighting such a massive area of land and only casting one shadow.

A pitch black sky on video where astronauts travel hundreds of yards away from the camera, it does 360 rotations and zooms 100s of yards up hills.

The Apollo 11 astronaut casting a shadow to the right whilst running.

His useless video getting the shit kicked out of it and afraid to admit the lighting in the background is a load of bollocks. "Do these pictures show consistent solid lighting or is it obviously poor in the background. Run away"

Gene Cernan speeded up looking ridiculous, the whole sequence provided here:

Now Ian, fail miserably again to show some balls, how did the light this area with pitch black sky?

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17v.1465003.mpg

Not a single response to these showing a massive area evenly lit, black skies, long zooms and astronauts all over the place:

Not one of them moves into the background, because there is a bloody green screen.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=-mrhAW_8T1c

IAN?? Can you explain where the green screen is on this.....

Any response to ground based wire support issues:

Here is a test video with MULTIPLE wires to properly simulate lunar gravity, obvious jerks.....

As stated, you haven't got the balls
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 01-07-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:09 AM   #36
eddieb

I am half way through reading Ralph Rene's book, " NASA Mooned America ". The author is no longer with us, he apparently decided to commit sideways by hanging himself.
One of the first anomolies he points out is that the footprints in the Moon surface is just not possible. Dry powder will not show any shoe/boot patterns and yet there they are in the photo's. ( He states that this is easily proved simply by walking on dry sand at the beach and then in the wet sand i.e dry no pattern, wet shows pattern ).
He also states that the Moon day is much longer than on earth and this makes a joke of what NASA try to fool us with such as heat and cold.
As stated I'm only half way through but I will say he certainly makes a mockery of NASA.

https://ia800406.us.archive.org/31/i...%20237%20p.pdf

Last edited by eddieb; 02-07-2018 at 08:11 AM.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:26 AM   #37
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
One of the first anomolies he points out is that the footprints in the Moon surface is just not possible. Dry powder will not show any shoe/boot patterns and yet there they are in the photo's. ( He states that this is easily proved simply by walking on dry sand at the beach and then in the wet sand i.e dry no pattern, wet shows pattern ).
Ralph Rene was an imbecile who thought pi was wrong, and Archimedes principle was wrong

Regarding footprints on the Moon:

1. It is pure vacuum, there is no air to get in between any of the particles. When it is compressed there is no atmospheric resistance.

2. The particles are extremely tiny and jagged.

3. When pressed together, friction is what holds the footprint in place.

Dry sand is comprised of mainly round particles that don't bond at all, they are nothing at all like the extremely fine particles on the Moon's surface.

Quote:
He also states that the Moon day is much longer than on earth and this makes a joke of what NASA try to fool us with such as heat and cold.
No it doesn't. Every mission landed early on each Lunar day when the Sun was low on the horizon. The TEMPERATURE quoted on the Moon refers ONLY to the surface, as everything is in a vacuum.

Here is a page with the various Sun angles per mission:

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-sunangles.html

Here is a simple picture showing the SURFACE temperature variation:

As can easily be seen, the SURFACE temperature gets up no more than half maximum. But it is totally irrelevant anyway*. An object heats up until it is in equilibrium. Both the life support systems and the Lunar Module had vacuum specific cooling mechanisms. The same as used today on the ISS.

Quote:
As stated I'm only half way through but I will say he certainly makes a mockery of NASA.
No, really he doesn't. He is as a sandwich short of a picnic and knows nothing about how the missions were carried out. Have you got to the bit where the buffoon puts gardening gloves on in full 14.7psi atmospheric pressure to "simulate" the spacesuit gauntlets on the Moon? The gauntlets were over gloves, the pressure section was underneath and it was less than 4psi full oxygen

He also claims that we should see tons of stars in video and pictures....a claim that EVERY photographer who has any experience would laugh at.

If you must read something, at least read something not written by a muppet....

http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/CATM/catmindex1.html

http://www.hasaan.com/2012/08/debunk...-theories.html

* By irrelevant, I mean by reference to the temperature of anything else. The surface emits a certain amount of heat and this does have a small effect on the speed at which the LM heats up(absent of cooling). The boots worn, easily take care of any potential heat transfer.

Edit: I just noticed your troll post in the Kubrick thread, so I won't hold my breath for you to offer a genuine, honest reply. Nothing new really, truth seeking is not what it used to be!
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 02-07-2018 at 09:45 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:32 PM   #38
ianw

Quote:
Sunlight is upon the earth 24/7 365 day a year and has been every since the solar system was formed. Its so fundamentally basic. Sunlight is on earth
Quote:

No it doesn't. Every mission landed early on each Lunar day when the Sun was low on the horizon. The TEMPERATURE quoted on the Moon refers ONLY to the surface, as everything is in a vacuum.

Here is a page with the various Sun angles per mission:

In a vacuum, low on the horizon is immaterial to the strength of the sun.
Ironically Lunar midday would of given less exposure to the extreme heat of the sun. The hypothetical science already says heat transference of the ground would be minimal. If that was the case why expose someone head to toe to such intense sunlight when midday would for the most part only expose about 20% of a standing individual at the top of the helmet and shoulders.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:25 PM   #39
truegroup

Default Once again....down bewilderment avenue...

Quote:
Sunlight is upon the earth 24/7 365 day a year and has been every since the solar system was formed. Its so fundamentally basic. Sunlight is on earth
Just shutup. Really. The SUN is not on Earth. The whole point of the statement whooshes 93 million miles over your head.

Quote:
In a vacuum, low on the horizon is immaterial to the strength of the sun.
But very much material to the surface temperatures spouted by uninformed HBs as meaning something! The same heating ability of the Sun exists in LEO on ISS space walks. No problem now or then.

Quote:
Ironically Lunar midday would of given less exposure to the extreme heat of the sun.
Ironically you are totally and idiotically wrong. The LM would have its entire outer surface exposed. The ground temperature would be double and radiated heat an additional problem.

Quote:
The hypothetical science already says heat transference of the ground would be minimal.
Not at full temperature, it would be a major concern. From the heat map of the Moon, the surface radiates at equilibrium something like 1000 watts per square meter.

Quote:
If that was the case
Duhhhhh, it isn't the case

Quote:
why expose someone head to toe to such intense sunlight when midday would for the most part only expose about 20% of a standing individual at the top of the helmet and shoulders.
Wow, what a crock of shit. You contradict every other piece of HB bullshit about how hot it was When the sun is low, at least 50% of the suit is in shadow. When directly above very little is. The spacesuit works whatever the exposure, totally orthogonal rays are almost exclusively reflected, the multiple layers take care of the rest. The heat issue for the cooling system is entirely concerned with dissipation of body heat.
Quote:
Old 02-07-2018, 01:34 PM   #40
truegroup

Ianw - cowardly avoiding posts for many years!

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=35
Quote: