Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2018, 04:26 PM   #421
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I asked if they can change reality by being initiated into seeing 666 in stuff, not if they believe they can. Well, can they? Yes or no?
No i was saying that the people who put the symbology into the media do it because they believe they can alter reality

you can speak of that in terms of magic and vibration or you could even look into brain plasticity and how the brain can be moulded by what it is made to focus on. See @28mins 28 seconds onwards:



Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, you said "I am mainstream society", so you've only got yourself to blame.
no i'm not to blame as i did not put miley cyrus on the stage

people with an occult agenda did

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Did their being initiated into seeing 666 in stuff force them against their will to do these things you decry? Yes or no?
who has been initiated into seeing 666 in stuff?

look there are those who are deliberately placing symbols and numerology into mass media and then there are the unconscious consumers of that media

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
How does that relate to being initiated into seeing 666 in random stuff?
it relates because the people who put the 666 in stuff do so because they are following rules to the universe that they perceive to be as real as the rules of physics that you use to avoid being run over by a car
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 08:07 PM   #422
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
No i was saying that the people who put the symbology into the media do it because they believe they can alter reality

you can speak of that in terms of magic and vibration or you could even look into brain plasticity and how the brain can be moulded by what it is made to focus on.
Well, if you're seeing sixes where there are no sixes then they've certainly succeeded in moulding your brain.

Quote:
who has been initiated into seeing 666 in stuff?
You have.

Quote:
look there are those who are deliberately placing symbols and numerology into mass media and then there are the unconscious consumers of that media
And then there are people who attach significant meaning to pareidolia. They may be one of the same.

Indeed, that's most likely what this is all about. Someone says there are such and such hidden symbols, so you start to see these symbols because consciousness is infinite and our minds are capable of constructing patterns from pretty much anything. Then you discover that there are secret societies dedicated to their own mass hallucinatory beliefs derived from specific sets of patterns with supposedly significant meanings and you become initiated into said beliefs because you know no better.

Such pattern munching sects may include occult worshippers and conspiracy theorists. Dig a bit deeper and you might find that it's all one big sect with a singular agenda. And dig a bit deeper than that and you may find that none of it is in any way real.

But hey ho, you are welcome to your beliefs. Society probably wouldn't exist at all without pattern munching sects.

Quote:
it relates because the people who put the 666 in stuff do so because they are following rules to the universe that they perceive to be as real as the rules of physics that you use to avoid being run over by a car
Do you believe in these rules you speak of?

What does 666 mean specifically to you? Are you a believer in numerology &/or the occult?
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #423
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, if you're seeing sixes where there are no sixes then they've certainly succeeded in moulding your brain.
this is where you are primarily mistaken

there ARE occultists deliberately putting occult symbolism in the media and in logos and that includes the use of the number 666

it is not my imagination it is going on so stop trying to gaslight me

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What does 666 mean specifically to you? Are you a believer in numerology &/or the occult?
i believe that the nature of reality is not as mainstream science would have us currently believe

I believe that the workings of the occult could be reconciled with peoples perception of what is normal if our perception of the functioning of reality is adjusted
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 05:48 PM   #424
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,177
Likes: 1,440 (864 Posts)
Default

I think I’ve found some information that’s actually on topic…

On August 20, openly LGBTQ boy, Disney star Josie Totah, came out of the closet as a transgender female:
Quote:
My pronouns are she, her and hers. I identify as female, specifically as a transgender female. And my name is Josie Totah.

I plan to play roles I haven’t had the opportunity to play. And I can only imagine how much more fun it’s going to be to play someone who shares my identity, rather than having to contort myself to play a boy. I’m going to gun for those roles, be it a transgender female or a cisgender female. Because it’s a clean slate — and a new world.
I’m afraid I’m having some troubles with the he/she (it) description…
Josie said it has always thought of itself as a girl, even as 5 years old. At 14, it learned from seeing transgender boy/girl Jazz Jennings on TV how to identify as such: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/disn...as-transgender


Josie Totah has been on hormone blockers since 14 and says it's now “ready to be free”.
Here’s Josie Totah’s, 17, first photo since coming out as transgender: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ansgender.html


If I turn woman, maybe I could become heavyweight champion boxing… Is it only men who claim that they are really another gender?
The following shows 10 transgender "celebrities" that we should “admire“…
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 15-11-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 06:52 PM   #425
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
this is where you are primarily mistaken

there ARE occultists deliberately putting occult symbolism in the media and in logos and that includes the use of the number 666

it is not my imagination it is going on so stop trying to gaslight me



i believe that the nature of reality is not as mainstream science would have us currently believe

I believe that the workings of the occult could be reconciled with peoples perception of what is normal if our perception of the functioning of reality is adjusted

So you admit are an occultist that wants to adjust people's perceptions from the normal.

That's all I've been saying, so I can't really be gaslighting you.

I'm an artist. I've had pareidolic vision since I was a child and it don't bother me none. It's my normal. I can see exactly what you and others are attempting to do. "in the darkness bind them".

Thing is, it is a mass delusion. It may have power and secret societies and intent, but it is a house of cards founded on nothing of any substance. I find it sad and perplexing that the world is enthral to this chimera.

But it can't help itself it it continues the deception.

.

Last edited by white light; 15-11-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 07:10 PM   #426
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,034
Likes: 2,934 (1,647 Posts)
Default

Ad for a range of 'gender neutral' baby clothing by Celine Dion..

Where to even start...

__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 10:29 PM   #427
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
So you admit are an occultist that wants to adjust people's perceptions from the normal.

That's all I've been saying, so I can't really be gaslighting you.
no i'm saying that occultists are placing their symbology in the media and that they have an agenda of trying to impact on the conscious of people

i'm simply pointing out that they are doing this and you are gaslighting me by trying to tell me that they are not doing it and that its all in my imagination that they are doing that

what you are doing is trying to sow doubt in peoples minds about what is going on and the technical name of that is 'cognitive infiltration'

that's what your role on this forum is: to cognitively infiltrate the forum
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 12:14 AM   #428
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i'm saying that occultists are placing their symbology in the media and that they have an agenda of trying to impact on the conscious of people

i'm simply pointing out that they are doing this and you are gaslighting me by trying to tell me that they are not doing it and that its all in my imagination that they are doing that

what you are doing is trying to sow doubt in peoples minds about what is going on and the technical name of that is 'cognitive infiltration'

that's what your role on this forum is: to cognitively infiltrate the forum
Lol. Yeah, that's why I'm posting 100 times day, but not at weekends.

But....... hang on a moment! that's not me, that's you!

You've had 5 or 6 pages now to make your point. All you've done is evade every question I've asked, and insinuate that I'm an infiltrator. What a joke. Your argument has no traction otherwise it would have been simple to reply to my questions and points made.

I've said what I had to say. No point in repeating it. Folks can make their own minds.

.

Last edited by white light; 16-11-2018 at 12:30 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 09:43 AM   #429
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Lol. Yeah, that's why I'm posting 100 times day, but not at weekends.
every day i look at davids headlines and then i post excerpts from chosen articles into relevant threads on the forum

everyone knows this because i have said i'm doing it on many occaisions

i did this because yourself and some other incredibly abusive 'progressive' posters were pushing narratives that were counter to what was being said on the headlines

every day i saw BRILLIANT information posted on the headlines that explained to people what was going on in the world and when i then went onto the forum to discuss it i was met with a wall of abuse from that clique of progressive posters and when i debated them back with information i was infracted by their members who had infiltrated the staff

we all know this story now

and when i would ask those people if they ever looked at davids headlines they would always reply 'no'

so i started bringing the river to the horse and this has triggered you because you do not want the facts that will undermine your fallacious narratives to come to the minds of the public because then they would be able to see the totality of what is going on

i'm perfectly happy to provide this service and i do it for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
But....... hang on a moment! that's not me, that's you!

You've had 5 or 6 pages now to make your point.
I have made my point: that there are environmental factors that are gender bending people

I will add to that point and say that the role of 'political correctness' is to NORMALISE the biological changes that are being wrought on the public without their knowledge or approval

everyone can see that i have made these points. It is YOU that has made no point. All you have done is try to deny, deny, deny but with no evidence to support your defence of the poisoning of the public and the biosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
All you've done is evade every question I've asked, and insinuate that I'm an infiltrator. What a joke. Your argument has no traction otherwise it would have been simple to reply to my questions and points made.

I've said what I had to say. No point in repeating it. Folks can make their own minds..
i have answered to every of your questions you just don't like the answers
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2018 at 09:53 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 06:42 PM   #430
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
every day i look at davids headlines and then i post excerpts from chosen articles into relevant threads on the forum

everyone knows this because i have said i'm doing it on many occaisions

i did this because yourself and some other incredibly abusive 'progressive' posters were pushing narratives that were counter to what was being said on the headlines

every day i saw BRILLIANT information posted on the headlines that explained to people what was going on in the world and when i then went onto the forum to discuss it i was met with a wall of abuse from that clique of progressive posters and when i debated them back with information i was infracted by their members who had infiltrated the staff

we all know this story now

and when i would ask those people if they ever looked at davids headlines they would always reply 'no'

so i started bringing the river to the horse and this has triggered you because you do not want the facts that will undermine your fallacious narratives to come to the minds of the public because then they would be able to see the totality of what is going on

i'm perfectly happy to provide this service and i do it for free



I have made my point: that there are environmental factors that are gender bending people

I will add to that point and say that the role of 'political correctness' is to NORMALISE the biological changes that are being wrought on the public without their knowledge or approval

everyone can see that i have made these points. It is YOU that has made no point. All you have done is try to deny, deny, deny but with no evidence to support your defence of the poisoning of the public and the biosphere



i have answered to every of your questions you just don't like the answers


No, I just don't think in a million years that the dot on the letter i looks anything like a 6 or indeed that the intersections of overlapping OOOO's does either. You cannot explain why you think that they do, you just say that it's part of a conspiracy so they must do.

Everything thing else you've said is just your excuses for saying that it does when it doesn't. And you accuse me of gaslighting. Lol.

It's completely illogical, arse about face thinking. Funny though.

Indeed, your insistence that I state that the dot on the letter i is really a 6 when it clearly and most definitely isn't, is straight out of Orwell's 1984. "How may sixes am I holding up?"

And no, you haven't answered any of my questions, you've merely posted more "stuff" that begs the same questions that you haven't answered.

.

.

Last edited by white light; 16-11-2018 at 07:27 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #431
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
No, I just don't think in a million years that the dot on the letter i looks anything like a 6 or indeed that the intersections of overlapping OOOO's does either. You cannot explain why you think that they do, you just say that it's part of a conspiracy so they must do.

Everything thing else you've said is just your excuses for saying that it does when it doesn't. And you accuse me of gaslighting. Lol.

It's completely illogical, arse about face thinking. Funny though.

Indeed, your insistence that I state that the dot on the letter i is really a 6 when it clearly and most definitely isn't, is straight out of Orwell's 1984. "How may sixes am I holding up?"

And no, you haven't answered any of my questions, you've merely posted more "stuff" that begs the same questions that you haven't answered.
are you seriously telling me that you cannot see a 666 at the left hand end of this disney sign?

just a simple yes or no will suffice

we don't need to hear you make a fool of yourself trying to rationalise away the existence of a 666 on that disney sign:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 12:37 AM   #432
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

I reiterate what I said in post no.409 in reply to when you posted that pic before.

"You showed me a 666 in Walt Disney's signature that wasn't there. As you're still refusing to reply to my reply on that, the argument I outlined still stands.
And I never said that I didn't see the logo. Indeed I said that I did.
You're every reply (if I'm lucky enough to even get one) is evasive."

There, that's twice I've answered your question now. Any chance you might answer mine? All 50 of them. How about the Daffy Duck one? Or the ones I asked for a yes or no answer to?

What's clear is that there is nothing real in this conversation, let alone your so called evidence. Indeed, the only evidence is of how unreal it is.

That you ask me for a yes or no answer to a question that I've already answered fairly emphatically, whilst you ignore my questions asking for yes or no answers says it all.


.

Last edited by white light; 18-11-2018 at 04:31 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 07:20 PM   #433
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,438
Likes: 441 (268 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
are you seriously telling me that you cannot see a 666 at the left hand end of this disney sign?

just a simple yes or no will suffice

we don't need to hear you make a fool of yourself trying to rationalise away the existence of a 666 on that disney sign:
Bump

Come on White Light you are better than this.

I can see 666. It is maybe a coincidence. But it is there.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #434
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Bump

Come on White Light you are better than this.

I can see 666. It is maybe a coincidence. But it is there.
I can see it in the logo, but not the signature.

Well, that's not strictly true. I have to look at it in a certain way, i.e. let my mind add bits and ignore other bits, then sure I get 666 in the signature. But I can do that to make it look like anything. Infinite variety. So the so called hidden 666 becomes just an insignificant drop in an ocean of possibilities.

As such, to make a statement that occultists are deliberately hiding 666 in the signature is ludicrous to me.

Sure, I can see it in the logo which definitely does resemble sixes. No leaps of visual mind acrobatics necessary. But we weren't talking about the logo, we were talking about the signature.

And if we are examining a possible conspiracy that the 666 in the logo has been deliberately placed there, then it doesn't help in away way to say that there is a hidden 666 in the signature, because that is surely pareidolia.

And because I can see a whole bunch of other pareidolic stuff in the signature which would unlikely be placed there by occultists (as my mind can do those visual shifts with just about anything) then I'd have to say that it's either nothing or that just about everything the mind can pareidoically construct is the work of occultist conspiracy. And if 100% of everything is occult then the occult loses context and meaning by lack of any defining qualitative distinctiveness to anything else.


Let’s just take the “W” in the Walt Disney signature for instance.

I can see a head and shoulders with arms raised aloft. A tit wank. The end of a spanner turning a bolt head. A finger & thumb picking up a peanut. Pacman. The capital letter E, and the letter W btw. A single coiled spring. A heart with a hole in it (upside down and a bit tenuous, but it is there). The number 3 (and that’s without having to remove any bits). Removing bits we get the number 9 and yay the number 6, (but the 3 probably takes precedence as no bits were left out).

And I could probably go on finding new stuff in there, and that’s just the “W”.


So, are you telling me that occultists put all of those things in there deliberately to mess with people’s subconscious?

And why should I acknowledge that the rather flakey 6 takes precedence over anything else? What, because iamawave says so? Lol. No thanks, I'm not stupid, as that would force one's mind into a very narrow field. But that's probably where some folk would like people's mind's to be, most likely 'cos that narrowing thing happened to them, which would be sad & f*cked up. Indeed, the only conspiracy I can see relating to the signature is from those who would attempt to get folk to see 666 in it and convince you that it is part of a conspiracy. And that's why I am having this conversation with one of them who has yet to explain himself.

However, he has before now stated that the so called occultists put 666's in logos to force people's minds into the satanic field by messing with their subconscious. Whilst I may agree with that assessment to a point, I can see absolutely no difference with that and what he is doing in attempting to narrow one's infinite mind into said satanic field by bullishly insisting that people accept that there are sixes in more tenuous things at the exclusion of all other visual pareidolia. Which would make him part of the conspiracy.

It's a mind virus. Seemingly epidemic. What do you do with a viral infection? You fight it.

And hokuspokus, I've never once said that there isn't a conspiracy. If people like yourself are under the impression that I have, then that is because other people here have made claim that that's what I think, when I do not. That would be a conspiracy to discredit me. So I cannot think that there is no conspiracy, as that part of the conspiracy, at the very least, most assuredly exists.

And if you can see said 666, how can you not see that iamawaveofthesea has evaded answering all of the questions I've put to him?

.

Last edited by white light; 19-11-2018 at 08:17 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 02:36 PM   #435
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I reiterate what I said in post no.409 in reply to when you posted that pic before.

"You showed me a 666 in Walt Disney's signature that wasn't there. As you're still refusing to reply to my reply on that, the argument I outlined still stands. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I can see it in the logo, but not the signature.
the logo is using the the three 6's that are in the signature

if people were too dumb to miss them in the signature it puts them altogether in the logo NEXT TO the signature so that all but the most retarded will be able to see the 666

they are so arrogant that you are totally clueless about things like walt disney being a member of the de molay organisation and about occultism that you will not even see the 666 even when they put it right there in the logo next to the signature

jaques de molay was of course the grandmaster of the knights templar who was immolated in front of notre dame cathedral and the 'de molay' are a masonic offshoot group. So right there we have the creator of disney as a member of a masonic group that claims some sort of lineage from the templars and in his signature and its accompanying logo we see a 666 hidden in plain sight

As i have stated disney also have a 33 club in disney land with two pillars at the door. There are 33 degrees of scottish rite freemasonry which represent the vertebrae of the spine up which the initiation process seeks to raise the kundelini serpent energies

the logo provides you with the CONTEXT within which to view the signature as it takes the three 6's in the signature and then puts them next to each other seperate from the letters in the signature which should then give you the context within which to view the signature

further context can be gained i suggest by realising that walt disney was a de molay

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
As such, to make a statement that occultists are deliberately hiding 666 in the signature is ludicrous to me.

Sure, I can see it in the logo which definitely does resemble sixes.

And why should I acknowledge that the rather flakey 6 takes precedence over anything else? What, because iamawave says so?
no you should take it as 666 because they take the numbers out of the signature and put them all together in the logo for you to see if you are not a complete dunce

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Sure, I can see it in the logo which definitely does resemble sixes. No leaps of visual mind acrobatics necessary. But we weren't talking about the logo, we were talking about the signature.However, he has before now stated that the so called occultists put 666's in logos to force people's minds into the satanic field by messing with their subconscious.
yes occultists believe that everything is energy. Everything is energy including words, numbers, thoughts etc

They all have their own energetic vibration
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-11-2018 at 02:42 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 02:37 PM   #436
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Bump

Come on White Light you are better than this.

I can see 666. It is maybe a coincidence. But it is there.
you are giving him way too much credit

if people can't see what this guy is about by now then they need to get their heads checked
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 04:49 PM   #437
semper_occultus
Senior Member
 
semper_occultus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ..there is another system..
Posts: 365
Likes: 124 (80 Posts)
Default

The Inversion Agenda

https://www.rooshv.com/the-inversion-agenda

We are now living in the last stage of a plan to invert the individual and society from natural order. The plan will be deemed a success when most human beings on the planet live inverted to their biology and nature, and come to believe that an inverted reality has always been a normal state of affairs.

The elites are performing the inversion to weaken man to such an extent that their rule will never be threatened. In effect, they are creating a permanent slave class that will be as incapable of overthrowing their masters as a herd of cows is incapable of killing the farmer who owns them, even though those cows descended from powerful bulls that could only be handled with specialized training or weapons. There is no better way to weaken humans than to take away their natural strengths, pit them against each other through a multitude of invented identities, and convince them that strength can only come in hedonistic pleasure that focuses around food, entertainment, and sodomy.

Here are the eight most disturbing inversions that are currently taking place…

1. Heterosexual sex is rape
2. Nuclear families are fascism
3. Merit is privilege
4. Pedophilia is natural
5. Beauty is ugly
6. Feminine is masculine
7. White is not right
8. Science is God

...see article for full text - a superb concise summary
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 11:06 PM   #438
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the logo is using the the three 6's that are in the signature

if people were too dumb to miss them in the signature it puts them altogether in the logo NEXT TO the signature so that all but the most retarded will be able to see the 666

they are so arrogant that you are totally clueless about things like walt disney being a member of the de molay organisation and about occultism that you will not even see the 666 even when they put it right there in the logo next to the signature

jaques de molay was of course the grandmaster of the knights templar who was immolated in front of notre dame cathedral and the 'de molay' are a masonic offshoot group. So right there we have the creator of disney as a member of a masonic group that claims some sort of lineage from the templars and in his signature and its accompanying logo we see a 666 hidden in plain sight

As i have stated disney also have a 33 club in disney land with two pillars at the door. There are 33 degrees of scottish rite freemasonry which represent the vertebrae of the spine up which the initiation process seeks to raise the kundelini serpent energies

the logo provides you with the CONTEXT within which to view the signature as it takes the three 6's in the signature and then puts them next to each other seperate from the letters in the signature which should then give you the context within which to view the signature

further context can be gained i suggest by realising that walt disney was a de molay



no you should take it as 666 because they take the numbers out of the signature and put them all together in the logo for you to see if you are not a complete dunce



yes occultists believe that everything is energy. Everything is energy including words, numbers, thoughts etc

They all have their own energetic vibration
Disney died in 1966. The first Disney store opened in 1987. Most Disney Stores don't have the logo.

Therefore any correlation of Disney's actual signature having an alleged deliberately hidden 666 and the more recent store logo 666 is purely opinion.

I never said the logo didn't have three sixes. I never said there weren't occultists and satanists. I never said that 666 isn't an occult number. But mostly it's just a number.

.

Last edited by white light; 19-11-2018 at 11:52 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 11:33 PM   #439
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,602
Likes: 3,466 (2,421 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you are giving him way too much credit

if people can't see what this guy is about by now then they need to get their heads checked
Another one of your dodgy opinions.

What I'm about is "being thorough". Other people may be happy to have their mind's manipulated. I am not.

And still none of my questions put to you replied to.

.

Last edited by white light; 20-11-2018 at 05:14 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 12:56 PM   #440
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,558
Likes: 13,206 (7,578 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Disney died in 1966. The first Disney store opened in 1987. Most Disney Stores don't have the logo.
are you saying that the logo was created by that branch?

My understanding of how corporations operate is that such a decision would be made at a higher level. It would probably be the regional manager or even higher who would be responsible for the logo of the disney store.

The point being is that high up in the disney command structure is someone or someones who have put 666 in the logo. Except they didn't just put 666 out of nowhere, they took it from the pre-existing disney logo

also you are failing to face the roots of disney in the de molay organisation as well as ignoring the existence of their current 33 club

On top of this disney is one of the big 6 mega-corporations that now dominate the US media and this means that it is fully integrated into the freemasonic system

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Therefore any correlation of Disney's actual signature having an alleged deliberately hidden 666 and the more recent store logo 666 is purely opinion.
except the siganture chose not to use dots but to use flourishes shaped as 6's

those 6's were then laid out as a 666 in their corporate logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I never said the logo didn't have three sixes. I never said there weren't occultists and satanists. I never said that 666 isn't an occult number. But mostly it's just a number..
lets be brutally honest you never say anything of any worth period. All you do is try and piss on what other people are saying, in a very unconvincing way

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Another one of your dodgy opinions.

What I'm about is "being thorough". Other people may be happy to have their mind's manipulated. I am not.

And still none of my questions put to you replied to.
its not a dodgy opinion; it is based on your pattern of behaviour over the last 4+ years

i have been answering your questions so i don't know why you keep repeating that. You seem to feel very entitled as if something is owed to you. Nothing is owed to you
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.