Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 18-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #21
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Sir Evelyn Rothschild, the Queen's financial advisor says the Irish banks were too big, amongst other things:

The Irish like all of us were and still are being screwed by these criminals: Picture of the new central bank in Ireland, whilst under construction.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/new-c...ight-1.1417723

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 18-03-2016 at 03:09 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 03:14 PM   #22
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
I wish this was on the front page of ever newspaper in Europe and the USA ... WORLDWIDE. But it won't happen. You and I know why.
One or two years ago the Danish government sold of the biggest energy producing company in Denmark called DONG to goldman sachs. It was up for bidding but the bids was and Still is kept secret.

The politicians that was pushing this through and overlooked the whole process are now all working for goldman sachs ;-)
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #23
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
One or two years ago the Danish government sold of the biggest energy producing company in Denmark called DONG to goldman sachs. It was up for bidding but the bids was and Still is kept secret.

The politicians that was pushing this through and overlooked the whole process are now all working for goldman sachs ;-)
It's happening everywhere:

From Goldman Sachs Fraud to Greek Island Giveaway
How Goldman Sachs built the trojan horse that kicked off the Greek tragedy

https://storify.com/TwistedPolitix/f...sland-giveaway

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 18-03-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 18-03-2016, 03:26 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post

that's how it works! It's the revolving door!

a CDC chief denied any links between vaccines and autism and then after that she left that job and went to work for the corporation which makes the vaccines

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-03-2016 at 03:26 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 07:19 PM   #25
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Yeah its sickening. There was a bit of buzz about it in Denmark for a little bit but it died down quick enough. They basicly just refuse to talk about it orcomment on it and people slowly forget.

Just like when our former prime minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen promised Bush to go into Iraq and lied about it to the people of Denmark. He was afterwards promoted to chief of nato.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
It's happening everywhere:

From Goldman Sachs Fraud to Greek Island Giveaway
How Goldman Sachs built the trojan horse that kicked off the Greek tragedy

https://storify.com/TwistedPolitix/f...sland-giveaway
this is the con!

They sabotage a countries economy, put their puppets in power and then get them to announce to the public that the country is broke and must sell its assets dirt cheap in government 'firesales'

they then sell all the countrys assets to the banksters (global investors) behind banks like goldman sachs for absolute peanuts

...and it was those very same bankers who sabotaged the eocnomy in the first place!

The british police are able to appropriate the assets of criminals that they have gained through crime...so maybe its time those powers were applied to the bankers beginning with goldman sachs and the people behind it

Time to nationalise those assets and put them into public ownership
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 19-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #27
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Goldman Sachs Is the Financial Kingpin of False Flag Attacks

"If one wants to predict the next false flag attack, one merely has to watch the actions and the money movements of Goldman Sachs.

In the days leading up to the attacks on 9/11, Goldman Sachs “shorted” the sale of airline stocks which plummeted in the aftermath of the attacks. Just a coincidence you say?

In the days leading up to the housing bubble, Goldman Sachs shorted housing stocks which ignited the bubble. The Federal government fined Goldman Sachs, but in typical fashion, nobody went to jail. Just another coincidence you say?

Why Goldman Sachs Cornered the Gold Market

"The global elite would only want massive amounts of gold because something bad is about to happen to the dollar. When the dollar collapses, the elite, courtesy of the Goldman Sachs brokers will be sitting in a great position in which they hold the only sustainable medium of exchange following the collapse."

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-dire-warning/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 19-03-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 20-03-2016, 11:10 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

the revolving door:

Fed Employee Gets Measly $2K Fine For Stealing Secrets and Giving Them to Goldman Sachs

By Claire Bernish

A former Fed employee received less than a slap on the wrist for sharing confidential documents from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York with a friend working for — wait for it — Goldman Sachs.

After pleading guilty to the misdemeanor charge of “theft of government property,” Jason Gross was ordered by U.S. Magistrate Judge Gabriel Gorenstein to pay a $2,000 fine and complete 200 hours of community service while on probation for one year. The disproportionate punishment “disappoint[ed] prosecutors who said his leaking of confidential documents to a friend at Goldman Sachs Group Inc … justified time behind bars,” noted Reuters.

read article here: http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/...man-sachs.html
Old 20-03-2016, 01:57 PM   #29
roastpotatoes
Inactive

A Brexit is not just about immigration. The Corporation of the City of London, i.e the cabal which has more power than the politicians people vote for want to stay in the EU. Goldman Sachs, Rothschilds Mark 2 are part of this.

Goldman Sachs Asset Management warns UK not to leave the EU

"The chief executive of Goldman Sachs’ European investment business has warned that a potential UK exit or “Brexit” from the EU would seriously damage the British economy."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8db19b8c-8...#axzz43S0PFebL

I'm pretty neutral about BREXIT. I won't vote. The reason being is I can't think of any politician for or against the EU which I trust, and a departure from the EU would mean even closer ties with the war-mongering USA, its grotesque Military Industrial Complex and support of Israel. If I was compelled to vote, I would vote out, but I don't believe an out vote would make the UK INDEPENDENT. Only a major change in the system, devolution of power and getting rid of the predominately, narcissistic politicians who are controlled will make a difference.

Several governments have tried to democratise the City of London but all, threatened by its financial might, have failed. As Clement Attlee, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in office 26 July 1945 – 26 October 1951 lamented, "over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster."

That power is Rothschild, Goldman Sachs and many other Corporations who dictate policy to our politicians, not for the benefit of the British people, but for their own profit.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-city-medieval

Queen Elizabeth II meets (L to R) Sir Evelyn De Rothschild, Lady Rothschild and Baron Eric De Rothschild during a reception at St James's Palace in London to mark the 350th anniversary of the re-establishment of the Jewish community in Britain on November 28, 2006 in London, England.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 20-03-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:00 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Yeah that's the the capo di tutti capi meeting other mafia dons in the kosher nostra that control the UK and US

It's their thing

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #31
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Yeah that's the the capo di tutti capi meeting other mafia dons in the kosher nostra that control the UK and US

It's their thing
I've just had a thought! Obama is coming over to support Cameron in his anti Brexit campaign. This seems counter to what I have just posted. I wonder where the Republicans stand on this issue? I haven't researched this yet. If both US parties want the UK to continue within the EU, somethings up! Do they know that the dollar may collapse which may be the start of a one world currency. I don't know, just speculating at this time.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #32
piskavac

Quote:
I've just had a thought! Obama is coming over to support Cameron in his anti Brexit campaign. This seems counter to what I have just posted. I wonder where the Republicans stand on this issue? I haven't researched this yet. If both US parties want the UK to continue within the EU, somethings up! Do they know that the dollar may collapse which may be the start of a one world currency. I don't know, just speculating at this time.
It would be start for Amero. I don'tbelieve the world is ""ripe"" for one-world-currency.

The shadow ""Elite"" must first won all wars over world, impose cameras on every angle in the world, impose false security, and then, begin to introduce world currency. IMHO this leap would be too huge to perform.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2016, 05:12 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The central bankers run the US and UK and they created the EU so they want the UK to stay in the UK and they will use whatever puppet politician they ahve in the presidency to try and achieve that

They coordinate all the central banks from various countries through the Bank for International settlements (BIS) in switzerland

They control the policy of the governments through their think tank network. So they control europe through bilderberg, the US through the CFR and the UK through chatham house

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 06:02 PM   #34
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The central bankers run the US and UK and they created the EU so they want the UK to stay in the UK and they will use whatever puppet politician they ahve in the presidency to try and achieve that

They coordinate all the central banks from various countries through the Bank for International settlements (BIS) in switzerland

They control the policy of the governments through their think tank network. So they control europe through bilderberg, the US through the CFR and the UK through chatham house
Yes, this confirms some of what you say:

"It was in 1998 that she met Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, at the Bilderberg Conference in Turnberry, Scotland, when they were introduced by a mutual friend, Henry Kissinger. The couple exchanged vows in London two years later, and were feted back in the States at a wedding party given by Senator Moynihan and his wife, Liz, in a private room at the Capitol, where they were toasted by the Clintons, among others. "After two marriages I was convinced I'd never fall in love again," Lynn says. "Then Evelyn turns out to be the love of my life."

Sir Evelyn soon became friendly with the Clintons, and Lynn got to know the Queen and Prince Philip. (The Rothschilds have spent time at both the White House and Windsor Castle.) In marrying Sir Evelyn, Lynn also became the chatelaine of Ascott House, a Rothschild family residence in rural Bedfordshire that was gifted by Evelyn's father to Britain's National Trust in 1949."

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture...nterview-0514/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 20-03-2016 at 06:05 PM.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:04 PM   #35
roastpotatoes
Inactive

"Suck my Goldman Sachs We usually only focus on virtual poster enhancements, but have made an exception for this fine display of creativity in Hackney, east London. By Dr D – check out the website for lots more."

http://mydavidcameron.com/about/goldmansachs1
Old 18-04-2016, 07:09 PM   #36
roastpotatoes
Inactive

I don't vote, but credit to Farage. At 2minutes 40 seconds into video, he tells the Commission:

"You may have the big money, the big businesses and GOLDMAN SACHS (Rothschild) but we've got our armies of bloggers and in the end the will of the people will prevail and this place won't survive" BRAVO

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 18-04-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 13-07-2016, 03:04 PM   #37
roastpotatoes
Inactive

The revolving door again ... ex President of European Commission working for Goldman Sucks now.
Thanks to DIF member Surfer 12.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 13-07-2016 at 03:05 PM.
Old 14-07-2016, 06:43 PM   #38
eddieb

There is a book entitled, " The Syndicate ", written by Nicholas Hagger that goes into great detail as to the why's and wherefores of who runs the World.
He explains how the Rothchilds have lost their way and have passed over to the Rockerfellers ( original German name was Roggenfelder ) most of the control. Having said that both of them ( you will find if you look hard enough that it is always German names involved ) play together along with several other German Ashkannazi families to dictate their plans.
Rockerfeller is all about oil, they control most of the oil in the World.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 08:15 AM   #39
roastpotatoes
Inactive

"How much of that shitty deal did you sell to your clients?" Goldman Sachs Hearing

The Investment Banks are protected by Governements ... they caused the 2008 financial crisis, but Joe Public are still paying for their fraud through austerity.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 26-09-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 13-10-2016, 05:58 PM   #40
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Anyone spot the irony?

Rupert crooked Murdoch's Financial Times reporting Goldman crooked Sachs may not retain Philip crooked Green as a client. The Jewish Corporate mafia rule supreme.

Sherwood admits Goldman reputation not enhanced by BHS (British Home Stores)

US bank chiefs tell MPs they are reviewing whether to keep Sir Philip Green as a client

Michael Sherwood was among several Goldman executives who helped Sir Philip Green

https://www.ft.com/content/a0eb6180-...6-a4a71e8140b0

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 13-10-2016 at 06:07 PM.