Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 02-04-2016, 11:02 AM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Puppet of the city of london NWO banksters, David Cameron, sold the british stell workers down the river to benefit china his new partner in the UN agenda 2030 Paris climate agreements as part of their march towards NWO

Revealed: Britain 'blocked' EU bid to raise China steel tariff that could have protected the industry from cheap imports (but Cameron STILL spends billions on foreign aid)

Ministers opposed EU plans to put 66 per cent tariff on cheap steel imports
Stayed at nine per cent and China flooded the market with cheap products
Ministers accused of putting relations with China above British industry
But they argue decision was made to keep price down for consumers
By Daniel Martin Chief Political Correspondent For The Daily Mail
Published: 00:41, 1 April 2016 | Updated: 13:08, 1 April 2016

George Osborne and David Cameron were accused last night of being more concerned with courting China than the fate of Tata steelworkers.

The claims came as Mr Cameron warned yesterday there was ‘no guarantee’ he could save thousands of steel jobs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz44fM6yJng
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-04-2016 at 11:04 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 08:56 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Great interview in second half of the keiser report giving a break down of the giant swindle that is the PFI fudning of british hospitals as well as a look at the current steel crisis and how the british government has sold out the taxpayers to the banksters who fund the political campaigns of the politicians

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 03-04-2016, 09:50 PM   #23
roastpotatoes
Inactive

"Ministers estimate that the HS2 rail project, due to cost £55bn, will be a major boost to the UK steel industry. But at the same time, 2,000 tonnes of steel has been ordered for the successor to Trident submarines from a French company."

http://news.sky.com/story/1671749/pu...-british-steel
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

The financier Jimmy goldsmith financed a group called 'great britain 75' to infiltrate and degrade the efforts of trade unions from the 1970's onwards. His family are inter-related to the rothschilds through marriages. Now his son zac his going for the post of london mayor:

Zac Goldsmith launches campaign at thinktank which wants to privatise the NHS and sell off social housing
Posted by Tom Pride

Tory candidate for Mayor of London Zac Goldsmith launched a campaign today at an event hosted by an infamous political think-tank called Policy Exchange.

An interesting choice of host.

Because Policy Exchange thinks the NHS should be privatised:

“We believe that both private sector companies and third sector providers can play a key role in delivering what patients want from a modern National Health Service”

And Policy Exchange thinks social housing should be sold off to developers:

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/...ocial-housing/
Old 07-04-2016, 03:13 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Conservative MP Dominic Grieve has suggested that the UK shouldn’t place restrictions on overseas tax havens because that might “destroy the livelihoods” of their inhabitants. The Conservatives made a huge effort to rebrand themselves as the “workers’ party” in 2014 so perhaps standing up against job losses is exactly what we should expect from them. Except there is plenty of evidence to suggest that some workers are far more important to the Government than others.

The truth is that the Conservatives are not the workers’ party. They are the bankers’ party, the landowners’ party, and the party of tax havens.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/04/06/l...de-open-audio/
Old 08-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Britain suffers biggest downturn in productivity since the financial crisis
Figures a bitter blow to hopes the UK is finally escaping the stagnation that has bogged down the country since the banks crisis

Ben Chu Economics Editor
@Benchu_
12 hours ago

Productivity, the crucial statistical metric that underpins overall economic growth and sustainable increases in national living standards, fell by 1.2 per cent in the three months to December, the Office for National Statistics has confirmed.

That was the most severe fall since the final quarter of 2008, when the UK was in the grip of its most brutal economic downturn since the end of the Second World War.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a6974011.html
Old 12-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Jewish Money And The Labour Party - Here Are The Numbers
April 11, 2016 / Gilad Atzmon

British Jews who make up less than 0.5% or the British population raised a third of the funds for Labour’s campaign and this occurred at the time Jews were institutionally separating from the politics of Labour’s PM candidate, Ed Miliband.

These huge donations explain Corbyn’s embarrassing behaviour at his meeting with the Jewish Lobby. The Labour party is evidently dependent on the shekel pipeline. The numbers reveal why Labour has been hijacked by Jewish interests. Whether or not we like it, our leading opposition party is a hostage begging for the mercy of few wealthy Jews.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016...re-the-numbers
Old 12-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

The One Per Cent hide their money offshore – then use it to corrupt our democracy
Posted by Mike Sivier

Following on from LuxLeaks, the Panama Papers confirm that the super-rich have effectively exited the economic system the rest of us have to live in.

In my politics lessons, we were taught that Britain was a representative democracy. But what 30 years of plutocracy have brought is an era of un-representative democracy. With a few exceptions, our politicians no longer resemble, nor do they work for us. Amid a crisis in the rental market, you have a housing minister, Brandon Lewis, who runs a private rental portfolio. You have a former investment banker, Sajid Javid, now claiming to do his best by the steel industry. And you have a super-rich prime minister who vows he’ll take on tax havens, all the while blocking any serious attempt to do so.

http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2016/0...our-democracy/
Old 12-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #29
grandmasterp
Banned

Blair was never 'on the left' nor was Mandelson they were centre-rightists and no friends of the workers.
Labour today is well to the left of where it was in Blair's days.
Not defending this but the currently the Labour Party is NOT pro-Jewish interests.
Quite the opposite I reckon, hence all the muck being raked onto Corbyn et al.
TPTB and some of the old guard Labour MPs would like nothing more than seeing Labour back in the hands of a Blair/Mandelson type tribute act.
However now that Labour Party policy is, in the main; back in the hands of its party membership that aint gonna happen anytime soon.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Blair was never 'on the left' nor was Mandelson they were centre-rightists and no friends of the workers.
Labour today is well to the left of where it was in Blair's days.
Not defending this but the currently the Labour Party is NOT pro-Jewish interests.
Quite the opposite I reckon, hence all the muck being raked onto Corbyn et al.
TPTB and some of the old guard Labour MPs would like nothing more than seeing Labour back in the hands of a Blair/Mandelson type tribute act.
However now that Labour Party policy is, in the main; back in the hands of its party membership that aint gonna happen anytime soon.
the blairites were new world order zionist stooges

the jewish power brokers, led by the rothschilds, want labour back under their boot

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-04-2016 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:33 PM   #31
grandmasterp
Banned

Yep.
No chance of that as long as Jezza is in charge of Labour though.
The NEC is solid left now.
Gotta say as an old timey Co- Op Party dude that I am a bit suspicious of some of these blatantly loud 'anti-semities' that have popped up in the party.
IMO at least some of those are actually and secretly very 'pro-semite' and have been put in place to discredit the party.
Every one I have met of that ilk so far has been a young middle class sort from a monied family.
The working class members don't give a shit one way or the other.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:37 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yep.
No chance of that as long as Jezza is in charge of Labour though.
The NEC is solid left now.
Gotta say as an old timey Co- Op Party dude that I am a bit suspicious of some of these blatantly loud 'anti-semities' that have popped up in the party.
IMO at least some of those are actually and secretly very 'pro-semite' and have been put in place to discredit the party.
Every one I have met of that ilk so far has been a young middle class sort from a monied family.
The working class members don't give a shit one way or the other.
corbyn is yet to out the rothschilds and until he does that he is suspect

he has a limited time at the top to make an impact especially when there are so many around him with the daggers out so he should come out guns blazing...people will listen

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-04-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Old 12-04-2016, 12:54 PM   #34
grandmasterp
Banned

Good vid that, seen it; and thanks for posting cos more should watch it.
I can't post images or vids on here for some reason. Never could.
The guv'nor is pro Brexit and makes great points why we should vote to Leave the EU on June 23rd.
That's politics.
He also says in the interview that we should
"...stop looking to politics and look to ourselves and see what we can do."
and that's maybe what those of us whomreckon to have rescued Labour from the Blairite bar stewards have besn trying to do.
I reckon the guv'nor means 'old skool' bankster-compromised politics.
Reason I say that is that people working together for change IS real politics and the old shit described as 'politics' was really manipulation of the many by a very few.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:23 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Good vid that, seen it; and thanks for posting cos more should watch it.
I can't post images or vids on here for some reason. Never could.
The guv'nor is pro Brexit and makes great points why we should vote to Leave the EU on June 23rd.
That's politics.
He also says in the interview that we should
"...stop looking to politics and look to ourselves and see what we can do."
and that's maybe what those of us whomreckon to have rescued Labour from the Blairite bar stewards have besn trying to do.
I reckon the guv'nor means 'old skool' bankster-compromised politics.
Reason I say that is that people working together for change IS real politics and the old shit described as 'politics' was really manipulation of the many by a very few.
we can't rely on leaders to rescue us

individuals can be corrupted or threastened into line or failing that they can even be silenced

We need grass roots efforts from an awake, aware and activated community who have decided on their actions through conscious choice born from their understanding of the reality of the situation

That understanding is growing in the public and once its there we can build the community cohesion needed to start working together, which is the only way we can mount a challenge
Old 12-04-2016, 01:54 PM   #36
grandmasterp
Banned

You got that right.
'Great Leader' is an over rated term at best.
Every fecker in history who gained some degree of power has lined their own pocket at the expense of the 'people'.
People fare best when they have collective control.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:03 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You got that right.
'Great Leader' is an over rated term at best.
Every fecker in history who gained some degree of power has lined their own pocket at the expense of the 'people'.
People fare best when they have collective control.
i'd argue for a greater degree of decentralised power and community involvement
Old 13-04-2016, 10:15 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Medical journal says fluoride is in same toxin category as brain-damaging lead and mercury
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer

According to a report published by The Lancet in 2014 but that has only recently gained wider attention, fluoride is a neurotoxin in the same category as mercury, lead and arsenic.

"Pandemic" of brain damage
The article in question, published in the March 2014 edition of The Lancet Neurology, was a systematic review of known major industrial chemicals that function as neurotoxins. The review began by stating that a prior review by the same researchers had identified strong scientific proof that five separate (but similar) industrial chemicals function as neurotoxins: lead, methylmercury, arsenic, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and toluene (used in paint thinners, glues and animal feed). The new review expanded that list to another six chemicals: fluoride, manganese, chlorpyrifos, dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT), tetrachloroethylene (PERC), and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs). More industrial neurotoxins will certainly be discovered in the future, they said.

http://www.naturalnews.com/053648_wa...n_damage.html#
Old 24-04-2016, 11:07 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Sian Bloor "Tories Deliberately Destroying Education To Privatise Every School In The Country!"

Old 03-05-2016, 09:31 AM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Another Reason for Brexit: EU 'Was a CIA Project from the Beginning'
14:17 01.05.2016

If supporters of the UK's exit from the European Union didn't have enough reasons to vote yes on exit, they may have just got another one: according to journalist Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, the European project was a CIA-inspired scheme from the start.

In a recent piece for The Telegraph, commenting on President Obama's trip to the UK earlier this month to attempt to convince the island nation to vote against Brexit, Evans-Pritchard recalled that "Brexiteers should have been prepared for the shattering intervention of the US," since "the European Union always was an American project."

In fact, the journalist recalled, taking a look back through archival history, one finds that "it was Washington that drove European integration in the late 1940s,", and Washington that "funded it covertly under the Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon administrations."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/201605...#ixzz47aFRosRi