Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 26-10-2017, 02:23 PM   #1
snowleopard

Default Interesting Cosby & Weinstein Theories

Cosby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphJJMJyIJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiuNbcZHB-c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yToaTCqbslc

Weinstein:

http://mileswmathis.com/wein.pdf

I agree with both these guys that these events are not what they seem and are probably hoaxes but I'm not sure Cosby and Weinstein are completely innocent. In fact, they might be in on it. Miles Mathis who wrote the article on Weinstein, wrote a great piece on OJ Simpson showing that the entire trial was fake and that Simpson was a paid actor.

http://mileswmathis.com/oj.pdf

Maybe these hoaxes are made to be discovered. Why would Cosby and Weinstein agree to play the game? Well maybe this is a war on women. If the women lied then nobody will believe women who complain of sexual assault.

All these actors and actresses coming out now about Weinstein's behavior is very strange don't you think?
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned

I dont believe in hoaxes or guys like Weinstein and Cosby "acting" that they are accused rapists.

I do believe that the elites blackmail powerful people, and that if they go against the grain they will either create a scandal or let their secrets out in the open. We can also add Michael Jackson to these 2. Lets look at whey these people were brought down with mass media cooperation and character assasinated.

1. Michael Jackson - worlds biggest musician and performer suddenly converts to Islam, he called out the "devils" in the music industry, and was accused by the ADL of "antisemetic" lyrics. Plus he was buying up a lot of music rights.

2. Bill Cosby - Was apparently in the process of buying up NBC, he also called Donald Trump "a fool" on a live TV interview when asked what he thought of him running for President. THis was before Trump even announced his candidacy. Cosby may have been the first person to attack Trump

3. Harvey Weinstein - was producing Michael MOore's documentary attacking Trump which was set to be released a month after Weinstein was taken down.

The way these 3 were character assasinated in the media is all too familiar and all too coordinated by the MSM. Witnesses suddenly comming out of the woodwork, MSM feigning outrage and giving massive airtime to the scandals
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 06:29 PM   #3
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I dont believe in hoaxes or guys like Weinstein and Cosby "acting" that they are accused rapists.

I do believe that the elites blackmail powerful people, and that if they go against the grain they will either create a scandal or let their secrets out in the open. We can also add Michael Jackson to these 2. Lets look at whey these people were brought down with mass media cooperation and character assasinated.

1. Michael Jackson - worlds biggest musician and performer suddenly converts to Islam, he called out the "devils" in the music industry, and was accused by the ADL of "antisemetic" lyrics. Plus he was buying up a lot of music rights.

2. Bill Cosby - Was apparently in the process of buying up NBC, he also called Donald Trump "a fool" on a live TV interview when asked what he thought of him running for President. THis was before Trump even announced his candidacy. Cosby may have been the first person to attack Trump

3. Harvey Weinstein - was producing Michael MOore's documentary attacking Trump which was set to be released a month after Weinstein was taken down.

The way these 3 were character assasinated in the media is all too familiar and all too coordinated by the MSM. Witnesses suddenly comming out of the woodwork, MSM feigning outrage and giving massive airtime to the scandals
You know the best bit for the globalists about the timing of the Weinstein scandal ?

They don't have to talk about the fact it was Clinton , in the dining room , with a candle stick , colluding with Russia.

They don't have to cover her personal aide Huma Abedin wandering around with state secrets on a personal laptop

They don't have to talk about how Mueller , Comey and the rest of the swamp are up to their fucking necks in ISIS , ANTIFA , MS-13 collusion

They don't have to talk about the FACT that it was U.S foreign policy to supply arms to Islamic militants to destabilize Syria or Libya - NOT the U.S people but the SATANISTS who are temporarily in power

so they throw a bit of fat on the fire and watch it burn instead

meanwhile , the reality of the globalist agenda to literally destroy everything decent and good about the west goes on un challenged

but I doubt you can think of anything decent and good about the west , other than the fact you are here enjoying the best of the freedoms it offers

that's all ways nice isn't it , being able to sit there in relative safety decrying the very people who have built the society you are given the freedom to bitch about

it's all about dem Nazi's though right ?

or have we forgotten about Nazi's now ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 26-10-2017 at 06:31 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 06:51 PM   #4
andy1033

From the sounds of it, both are serial rapists whom were well known to be rapists sex offenders.

Like i said so many times, if bill cosby was doing what he was doing, and somehow saw it as normal, makes you wonder what is normal in hollywood?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 09:11 PM   #5
snowleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

I believe Michael Jackson faked his own death. He made more money dead than alive which is a great thing when you're in debt. The child abuse allegations also disappeared. The timing of his "This Is It Concert" plus the strange behavior of his family after his death make me believe it was all a hoax and Michael was in on it.

We like see our favorite actors and musicians as Gods but most of them are just working for the industry and they are in it for the money. They will lie and fake things if they have to.

Last edited by snowleopard; 26-10-2017 at 09:12 PM.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 05:06 AM   #6
holdorfold

You have to look way below the surface on a metaphysical level to understand what's going on.

Weinstein's sexual assaults would have been inspired by dark hyperdimensional forces implanting perversions in his mind, ultimately leading to this mass outing event by females in Hollywood. This is done to push a feminist agenda and fuel the war against masculine energy thus weakening the population drastically and creating mind splits both the male and female persona.

There's several reasons why this is part of the agenda.

1) Muslim Immigration. Hyper-feminist cultures embrace mass influxes of Muslim immigrants which destabilise the local culture and lead to heightened divisions, chaos, terrorism, fear and ultimately government control. Feminists do this because subconsciously they crave hyper-masculine energy which was destroyed in their own country by their own ideology. Muslims come from overly-masculine cultures.

2) A.I. Sex Bots. Feminism destroys relationships between the sexes leading to movements like MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) where they swear off women completely. We already have realistic sex dolls but now they're making them into robots and developing A.I. for them. In a few decades they will be indistinguishable from real women and since feminism has destroyed femininity in women and the confidence of many men, a vast number of men will choose the sexbots over real women, fueling the A.I. and transhumanist agenda.

3. Mind splits. Demonizing gender and sexuality cuts people off from their innate power and creates mind splits in the population and repressed emotions which is an ideal environment for negative entities to engage in various mental programs.

Last edited by holdorfold; 28-10-2017 at 05:07 AM.
holdorfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 06:06 PM   #7
elshaper

US comedian Bill Cosby has been found guilty of three counts of sexual assault.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43915033
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 07:26 PM   #8
elshaper

Twist in the Bill Cosby's theory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9uBmTL4cWg
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote