Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 05-07-2017, 06:45 PM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default The Dark Truth of The Templars

Tonight( Wed. 5th July - UK) : "The Dark Truth of The Templars" ~ Yesterday Channel (Freeview 19) 8pm -9pm

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 05-07-2017 at 06:46 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:09 PM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

If it's any good, can someone upload it on utube and post the link? Cheers.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:14 PM   #3
jake_ball

I bet they never do a programme called "The Dark Truth of the Globalists".
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I bet they never do a programme called "The Dark Truth of the Globalists".
I think they just did...the spin they gave the Templars on what I just watched is that they were the root of it all. Riches galore.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:25 PM   #5
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I think they just did...the spin they gave the Templars on what I just watched is that they were the root of it all. Riches galore.
Was it worth watching?
Old 05-07-2017, 10:48 PM   #6
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Was it worth watching?
Very. I don't usually say that about things Yesterday TV come out it with, e.g yet another Bermuda Triangle Mystery Solved documentary or UFO cover up Area 51 through the back door key hole etc. etc. yaaaaaaaawn.

No, this was quite good, presented by a host of historians who pretty much agree Templars were first and foremost a financial threat to the clergy more than anything else which is why they were closed down so rapidly.

Regarding the mystical stuff which they may or may not have come across, historians admit nobody knows, though they are pretty sure they were in on something possibly ancient scripture wise, which would've challenged Christian doctrine entirely.

The SAS/Goldman Sachs of their day, they camped out in Solomon's Temple no less and were primarily successful gold (not God) diggers, treasure hunters and money lenders, massive recruitment programme in return for yet more wealth from enrolees only too eager to join in the Crusades in return for handing over all they owned, lots of influence, owned huge farmlands and businesses, high contacts and connections within Islamic community also.

Enormous wealth and autonomy.

Worship of cats and Baphomet supposedly , though many of their alleged secret ritual systems may well have been just malicious gossip spread by King Philip of France to get them in trouble with the Pope who ultimately sanctioned their capture, torture and execution.

Their enormous wealth of gold however had long since been spirited away elsewhere (possibly Europe/UK/maybe what later became USA) before they were located and captured...(remind you of anybody - circa 1945 ?)

Jaques de Molay was their main man:

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaques_de_Molay

P.S. This programme put another book on my reading list : "Foucault's Pendulum " by Italian author/philosopher Umberto Eco (1988) which is a novel exploring what may have become of the Templar's secrets after 1307.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 06-07-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:03 PM   #7
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Was it worth watching?
Repeated tonight ( Saturday 7pm on Yesterday TV)
Old 08-07-2017, 12:07 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

yeah but.... I DON'T HAVE A TEL-LIEEEEEE.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:08 PM   #9
cosmic tramp

Quote:
yeah but.... I DON'T HAVE A TEL-LIEEEEEE.
Oh I see. Don't know if Yesterday TV have a website ?

Yes they have...here it is:

http://www.yesterday.uktv.co.uk

edit : (link rectified)

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 08-07-2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:22 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Oh brilliant cosmic.
Just noticed, Secrets of the Bible, The Search for Sodom is on at 16:00.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Worship of cats and Baphomet supposedly , though many of their alleged secret ritual systems may well have been just malicious gossip spread by King Philip of France to get them in trouble with the Pope who ultimately sanctioned their capture, torture and execution.
I have never looked at the map like this but may be it has something to do with Egyptology?
Old 08-07-2017, 06:04 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Regarding the mystical stuff which they may or may not have come across, historians admit nobody knows, though they are pretty sure they were in on something possibly ancient scripture wise, which would've challenged Christian doctrine entirely.
They were qabalists carrying out ritual initiations

Quote:
The SAS/Goldman Sachs of their day, they camped out in Solomon's Temple no less and were primarily successful gold (not God) diggers, treasure hunters and money lenders, massive recruitment programme in return for yet more wealth from enrolees only too eager to join in the Crusades in return for handing over all they owned, lots of influence, owned huge farmlands and businesses, high contacts and connections within Islamic community also..
They invented the cheque. So pilgrims travelling to the holy land could avoid carrying gold or silver which might be stolen from them by depositing it with the templars at the beginning of their journey in return for a written promissory note. Once at the other end they would hand over their note to the templars in the levant who would then hand over the required amount

The journey to the levant by land or sea was dangerous and many people would not have completed the journey. This no doubt would have mean that their money was forfit and property of the templars
Old 08-07-2017, 08:47 PM   #13
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
They were qabalists carrying out ritual initiations

They invented the cheque. So pilgrims travelling to the holy land could avoid carrying gold or silver which might be stolen from them by depositing it with the templars at the beginning of their journey in return for a written promissory note. Once at the other end they would hand over their note to the templars in the levant who would then hand over the required amount

The journey to the levant by land or sea was dangerous and many people would not have completed the journey. This no doubt would have mean that their money was forfit and property of the templars
The cheque in this respect was a good idea though dont you think, especially in a time when travelling with wealth would have been very risky.

If they really were qabbalists doing ritual initiations then so what? why is that a problem?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:28 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

doh! I missed it again.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:07 AM   #15
JustMe418

Interesting show but nothing new in what was said though.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The cheque in this respect was a good idea though dont you think, especially in a time when travelling with wealth would have been very risky.

If they really were qabbalists doing ritual initiations then so what? why is that a problem?
the problem comes in what their overall aims were

so if they were really a pyramidal hierarchy answering to a bloodline el-ite who acted as conduits to occult forces seeking to enslave the rest of humanity under a world government that they would control then i think that is sinister

were they in fact a sect of jewish supremicists looking to use financial arcanery to ruin and then dominate non jews?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-07-2017 at 04:20 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 04:46 PM   #17
JustMe418

Quote:
the problem comes in what their overall aims were

so if they were really a pyramidal hierarchy answering to a bloodline el-ite who acted as conduits to occult forces seeking to enslave the rest of humanity under a world government that they would control then i think that is sinister

were they in fact a sect of jewish supremicists looking to use financial arcanery to ruin and then dominate non jews?
lol, like the show said, the lack of complete facts leaves a lot of room for people to make up their own stories.

The French king and the pope he manipulated into their betrayal is what is really sinister about all of this, all motivated by greed and debt that he didnt want to pay back.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:49 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol, like the show said, the lack of complete facts leaves a lot of room for people to make up their own stories.

The French king and the pope he manipulated into their betrayal is what is really sinister about all of this, all motivated by greed and debt that he didnt want to pay back.
So it's always the fault of the borrower is it?
Old 09-07-2017, 04:56 PM   #19
JustMe418

Quote:
So it's always the fault of the borrower is it?
When the borrower wants more and more then doesnt want to pay back but uses their power to destroy the lender then yes.

Are you trying to justify the action of Phillip, a monster who tortured these captured templars before burning them at the stake? clearly he was a sick man!
Old 09-07-2017, 05:02 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
When the borrower wants more and more then doesnt want to pay back but uses their power to destroy the lender then yes.

Are you trying to justify the action of Phillip, a monster who tortured these captured templars before burning them at the stake? clearly he was a sick man!
Philip was a ruthless king for sure. However he seems to have wanted to do more then stamp out the templars in france alone as he wrote to other monarchs around europe telling them to clamp down as well which makes me wonder if there is more to his actions then just debt relief

But if you can get someone in debt and then orchestrate events to ensure a person cannot repay debts then you can apply a lot of leverage or demand collateral. The banks who gave out sub prime mortgages in recent years knowing that when the central banks raised interests rates the mortgage holders would not be able to keep up with payments so that the bankers could then repossess their homes is in my opinion criminal lending

to think the templars were poor innocent victims i think doesn't accurately capture the extent of their empire building or their own ambitions

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-07-2017 at 05:04 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote