Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 26-04-2016, 10:38 AM   #1
grannie27

Default Hillsborough Conclusions ......

Ninety-six football fans who died as a result of a crush in the Hillsborough disaster were unlawfully killed, the inquests have concluded.

Police failures led to the deaths in the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.

Jurors answered yes to the question about whether any police error caused or contributed to a dangerous situation at the 1989 FA Cup semi-final.

The behaviour of Liverpool fans did not contribute to the dangerous situation at the turnstiles.

When the conclusion of the unlawful killing was revealed, families were seen hugging each other in the public gallery and some punched the air.

The jury also concluded

Police errors caused a dangerous situation at the turnstiles.

Failures by commanding officers caused a crush on the terraces.

There were mistakes in the police control box over the order to open the Leppings Lane end exit gates.

Defects at the stadium contributed the disaster.

There was an error in the safety certification of the Hillsborough stadium
Police delayed declaring a major incident.

The emergency response including the ambulance service was also delayed.
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 10:47 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

It seems that getting justice in this country requires a long and determined fight and even then the best you can hope for is that the guilty parties get verbally condemned in the press

I'm reminded of the chinook crash on the mull of kintyre that killed many northern irish intelligence operatives that was blamed on the pilots. The airforce said their chinook was faultless and by doing so absolved themselves of negligence but then didn't say about the possiblity that the event was caused due to deliberate assassination

This then leaves the only other excuse of pilot error. the families had to then campaign to posthemously free their sons of the smears to their reputations. Bloody sunday was another one... and look at how the chilcot enquiry is dragging on

The whole child abuse thing in westminster was known about publically since the 1970's but only started breaking publically aftr saville died whcih gave the guilty parties time to live out most of their lives as active members of the system. 'Justice' was served on savile only after he died with his memorial stone being removed

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-04-2016 at 10:50 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 11:04 AM   #3
gymgenius

Good result. Will be interested to see what happens next, as I'm sure will Mr Duckenfield.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 11:06 AM   #4
grannie27

RIP at last ...... JFT96
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 26-04-2016, 12:44 PM   #5
rain dancer

An amazing atmosphere here in Liverpool today JFT96
rain dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #6
lobuk

Rest in peace my good friend and amazing darts player. Neither you, nor the other 95 awesome people will ever be forgotten.

Last edited by lobuk; 26-04-2016 at 02:37 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #7
knightofalbion

27 years for the truth to come out .... Shameful.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 04:33 PM   #8
roastpotatoes
Inactive

This is what happens when people come together in solidarity for Justice. A Great Day.

15 April 2009

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 26-04-2016 at 04:33 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 05:02 PM   #9
liquidmetal
Inactive

Justice has been served for the 96 ynwa!
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 05:11 PM   #10
greatdayforfreedom

Never ever forget The Sun's lies!

Old 26-04-2016, 05:57 PM   #11
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post

Murdoch owned SKY NEWS don't want to talk about the Murdoch owned Sun Newspaper's involvement. I hear not many Liverpudlians buy that trash.
Old 26-04-2016, 06:10 PM   #12
roastpotatoes
Inactive

This isn't an endorsement of Andy Burnham or any political party, but I'm pleased he told Sky News today it's not only historic corruption, they (I assume the police) were LYING during the inquest last week.

Hillsborough Police Were 'Paid Money To Tell Lies' A Furious Andy Burnham Says

“Individuals must be held to account for their actions, because nobody at this point has been held to account from the South Yorkshire Police, so part of justice is accountability and that is why I say prosecutions must follow this verdict.”

Andy Burnham has demanded police investigating the Hillsborough disaster be prosecuted for being paid public money to “tell lies”.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0a1e971ca7b22

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 26-04-2016 at 06:11 PM.
Old 26-04-2016, 07:12 PM   #13
spock

Is rabbo.
So proud of my city today.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 07:38 PM   #14
techman

I can't really say much about Hillsborough as I virtually know very little about it apart from the usual MSM articles, nor do I know much about football for that matter. However, on forums like this, many members have been commenting on the massive public demand for the truth of the disaster as a sign or indication that other events like 9/11 and 7/7 will also be brought to attention and a pubic outcry for "the truth" will follow. There is a big difference between the Hillsborough disaster and 9/11 and 7/7. Comparing the Hillsborough disaster to the inside job theories/government involvement of Sept 11 2001 is like chalk and cheese. Because some of labelled Hillsborough as a cover up, they automatically think people will wake up to the truth about 9/11 and the London bombings and all the rest of the covert shady government shenanigans. Sorry but they won't. 9/11 is a completely different kettle of fish entirely.

Last edited by techman; 26-04-2016 at 07:41 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 08:07 PM   #15
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I can't really say much about Hillsborough as I virtually know very little about it apart from the usual MSM articles, nor do I know much about football for that matter. However, on forums like this, many members have been commenting on the massive public demand for the truth of the disaster as a sign or indication that other events like 9/11 and 7/7 will also be brought to attention and a pubic outcry for "the truth" will follow. There is a big difference between the Hillsborough disaster and 9/11 and 7/7. Comparing the Hillsborough disaster to the inside job theories/government involvement of Sept 11 2001 is like chalk and cheese. Because some of labelled Hillsborough as a cover up, they automatically think people will wake up to the truth about 9/11 and the London bombings and all the rest of the covert shady government shenanigans. Sorry but they won't. 9/11 is a completely different kettle of fish entirely.
I personally have Never heard anyone compare this to 9/11 or 7/7 . Not sure where you get that Idea from .
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 26-04-2016, 08:15 PM   #16
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I personally have Never heard anyone compare this to 9/11 or 7/7 . Not sure where you get that Idea from .
Neither have i grannie.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 08:16 PM   #17
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post

Now I was a skeptic when it came too hillsborough, 50/50, knowing what football supporters are like, but urinating over police giving the kiss of life. BOLLOCKS!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 08:18 PM   #18
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
27 years for the truth to come out .... Shameful.
Well we've got 12000 years of truth getting out. little by little.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 08:19 PM   #19
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

Now I was a skeptic when it came too hillsborough, 50/50, knowing what football supporters are like, but urinating over police giving the kiss of life. BOLLOCKS!
Thats why we don't buy the Sun in Liverpool , now if we can just get the people to stop reading the Daily Mail ......
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 26-04-2016, 08:24 PM   #20
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
Is rabbo.
So proud of my city today.
I'm proud of my city today too.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote