Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-11-2014, 02:18 PM   #3881
ranhyapiranhya
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 283
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

[QUOTE=white light;1062319101]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranhyapiranhya View Post

Yeah it's a confusing topic, that's why it's getting close to 4000 replies. Can't say that I'm any closer to really understanding it, so I'm just riffin' ideas really.
Me too!

That means

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFRbZJXjWIA
ranhyapiranhya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #3882
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=ranhyapiranhya;1062319106]
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
:luv:
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #3883
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
It's completely within this reality, where else would it be?

What do you think is animating you at this very moment? To deny this is just blatant ignorance, no offence.

The divine spark that is within you is unchanging, uncreated and un-caused. It is eternal and infinite. It is everything, no one thing, but everything.
So if you are animated, by definition you do not have a will that is free, you are an animation.

you are getting there
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #3884
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
So if you are animated, by definition you do not have a will that is free, you are an animation.
however, we are not animations.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #3885
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
however, we are not animations.
No, because you can choose to have a joint.

yawn.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 03:59 PM   #3886
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
No, because you can choose to have a joint.

yawn.
you believe we are no more than mere animations?

actually, i choose not to smoke dope at 10 AM.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 27-11-2014 at 04:01 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 04:05 PM   #3887
ranhyapiranhya
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 283
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
you believe we are no more than mere animations?

actually, i choose not to smoke dope at 10 AM.
Ride on bro!!!!!!

So what exactly is the "spark up" time in your carefully calculated schedule.

Last edited by ranhyapiranhya; 27-11-2014 at 04:14 PM.
ranhyapiranhya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #3888
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
you believe we are no more than mere animations?

actually, i choose not to smoke dope at 10 AM.
yawn.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #3889
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
So if you are animated, by definition you do not have a will that is free, you are an animation.

you are getting there
Mate, the animator, and the animated, (and you could use the term creator, and created.. ) anyway, the animator and the animated are the same thing. There's no separation here.

It's everything! Not one-thing, not some-thing, but everything and paradoxically, nothing as well!
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #3890
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Mate, the animator, and the animated, (and you could use the term creator, and created.. ) anyway, the animator and the animated are the same thing. There's no separation here.

It's everything! Not one-thing, not some-thing, but everything and paradoxically, nothing as well!
You are not god
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #3891
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranhyapiranhya View Post
Ride on bro!!!!!!

So what exactly is the "spark up" time in your carefully calculated schedule.
.., 10:45 am
i'm retired .. whenever TF i wish .. haha.
i like to have my coffee first, though.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 06:40 PM   #3892
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
You are not god
I don't understand, please explain yourself..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 06:45 PM   #3893
chud66
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,138
Likes: 181 (119 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
True random acts are the only way to make sure you are not being fucked over by 'fate'.
It sometimes happens to me when driving my car to think : 'what if I turned dead left all of sudden ? how bad would I feel then ?'... at least it's one of these days for the rest of which I feel proud of not having done it...

but I came to think that some have so few landmarks left in the reality by dint of living immersed into movies or video games that yes, you might be right and that might be one reason why school children take guns and shoot at their classmates, just to see how reality tastes like...

Last edited by chud66; 27-11-2014 at 06:48 PM.
chud66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #3894
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
You are not god
I am what I am, what's your point?
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 06:38 AM   #3895
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Yes, If you can show me just one thing that isn't caused then I will admit that I am mistaken 100%.

So...?

I've shown you something, here and now, that is un-caused.

Although this something isn't some-thing at all, it's more like every-thing, although its really nothing...

And it's within this paradox where all life and all possibilities are present.

There is this moment and nothing else. The Eternal NOW.

Within this Eternal NOW, there is no "why" or "how". Reality just is!

I am what I am.

You are what you are.

It is......what it is.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #3896
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Love is all you need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxtI...e_gdata_player
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 07:08 AM   #3897
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
I don't understand, please explain yourself..
You said:

Quote:
Mate, the animator, and the animated, (and you could use the term creator, and created.. ) anyway, the animator and the animated are the same thing. There's no separation here
.

Which implies that you and god are the same entity, you aren't .

You are not god.

"you" as in the entity writing your posts, your temporal ego, is not god, it is just a program that allows experience to happen, that has somehow usurped control and given itself powers that don't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
So...?

I've shown you something, here and now, that is un-caused.

Although this something isn't some-thing at all, it's more like every-thing, although its really nothing...

And it's within this paradox where all life and all possibilities are present.

There is this moment and nothing else. The Eternal NOW.

Within this Eternal NOW, there is no "why" or "how". Reality just is!

I am what I am.

You are what you are.

It is......what it is.
You haven't shown me anything that is un caused though have you?

You have written a lot of meaningless words that do not amount to anything tangible.

You have shown me nothing
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 08:02 AM   #3898
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
You said:

.

Which implies that you and god are the same entity, you aren't .

You are not god.

"you" as in the entity writing your posts, your temporal ego, is not god, it is just a program that allows experience to happen, that has somehow usurped control and given itself powers that don't exist.



You haven't shown me anything that is un caused though have you?

You have written a lot of meaningless words that do not amount to anything tangible.

You have shown me nothing
Firstly I never used the word god. I was using the analogy of an animator and the animated to make the point that we are all one. That there is no separation.

I have shown you the Eternal Now.

Within this paradox of everything and nothing, all life, all potential and all possibilities are present. Where anything is possible. Miracles and magic.

Because the Eternal Now holds everything, anything is possible.

We can be slaves or free spirits. We can co-create or co-destroy. We can be open or closed.....

The point is, it's our choice, right here and now.

And because it's our choice and no-one else's, because it's our choice we are essentially free. Only if we so choose to tie ourselves to the past shall it be. Only if we leave this present moment to some imagined future or some remembered past do we willing leave the Eternal Now.

Meditation will help us connect on a more stable level with this NOW.

Sitting still, expanding outwards.

Enjoying the Eternal Now.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 08:40 AM   #3899
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Firstly I never used the word god. I was using the analogy of an animator and the animated to make the point that we are all one. That there is no separation.
You said "creator/created"

What is the creator in your anaolgy?

Or are you going down the line that we are all conscious creators?

Quote:
I have shown you the Eternal Now.

Within this paradox of everything and nothing, all life, all potential and all possibilities are present. Where anything is possible. Miracles and magic.

Because the Eternal Now holds everything, anything is possible.
It is all meaningless words though isn't it?

Easily dis proven by the fact that it is impossible for you to run 100M in 4 seconds, and countless other things that are impossible for you.

Hence not everything is possible, at least in this reality, which we live in.

In fact the truth is the absolute opposite, only one thing is possible and it is playing out exactly as it was always going to.

Quote:
We can be slaves or free spirits. We can co-create or co-destroy. We can be open or closed.....

The point is, it's our choice, right here and now.
And your choice will always be caused.

You cannot get away from it.

Quote:
And because it's our choice and no-one else's, because it's our choice we are essentially free. Only if we so choose to tie ourselves to the past shall it be. Only if we leave this present moment to some imagined future or some remembered past do we willing leave the Eternal Now.
A choice cannot be free if it is caused, you are still missing this bit.

All the flowery language in the world will not overcome this simple truth.

There is no eternal now separate from anything, you yourself say this, yet you then tell us there is this place separate from everything else.

Past present and future are concepts in your mind, forcing separation into your mind when there is no separation, there is no past present and future, it is an illusion created by our concept of linear time.

The eternal now is all of it, not a separated part of it.

You tell us there is no separation then separate the past and the future and the present.

Have you thought this through properly?
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #3900
neilbe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Back on the island.
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 553 (371 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
You said "creator/created"

What is the creator in your anaolgy?

Or are you going down the line that we are all conscious creators?



It is all meaningless words though isn't it?

Easily dis proven by the fact that it is impossible for you to run 100M in 4 seconds, and countless other things that are impossible for you.

Hence not everything is possible, at least in this reality, which we live in.

In fact the truth is the absolute opposite, only one thing is possible and it is playing out exactly as it was always going to.



And your choice will always be caused.

You cannot get away from it.



A choice cannot be free if it is caused, you are still missing this bit.

All the flowery language in the world will not overcome this simple truth.

There is no eternal now separate from anything, you yourself say this, yet you then tell us there is this place separate from everything else.

Past present and future are concepts in your mind, forcing separation into your mind when there is no separation, there is no past present and future, it is an illusion created by our concept of linear time.

The eternal now is all of it, not a separated part of it.

You tell us there is no separation then separate the past and the future and the present.

Have you thought this through properly?
Ok mate, whatever, I've other things to do besides this.

And just for the record I can run 100 meters in 4seconds, I can go to Sirius and back, twice, in 4 seconds. Because I'm talking about consciousness. This simple truth is escaping you for some reason? Your choice..

Mind before matter.

Mind creates everything. So choose wisely. Accept responsibility, and just love!

Your life will improve.

You will laugh more.

Laughing by the way is something that connects us to this present moment. It connects us to life.......to other folk, it is the universal language for humanity.

There is only the present NOW. And no matter how you want to spin this, it's the ultimate truth, where all things are possible.

To meditate will help us connect to this all powerful NOW.

Consciousness is all. All consciousness is one. Where anything is possible if you have the juice..

In the Eternal Now.

Peace.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.