Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-02-2019, 06:42 PM   #3921
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
A circle. The M25.

.
The circle must have a beginning or how did it spring into life?
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 06:44 PM   #3922
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Aye. And if all the universe is aspects of one consciousness, then who's to say that the one consciousness is not responsible.
Maybe it is.

But I am certainly not
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 06:44 PM   #3923
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
The circle must have a beginning or how did it spring into life?
You are adding context to it. The circle itself is a complete thing. An infinite line. It's history is another matter.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 06:46 PM   #3924
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
You are adding context to it. The circle itself is a complete thing. An infinite line. It's history is another matter.
It started with a dot or the M25 a hole.

Pretty sure both wont be around forever.

Both were caused.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #3925
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
It started with a dot or the M25 a hole.

Pretty sure both wont be around forever.

Both were caused.
Not if you consider the circle to be an infinite (Platonic) form, regardless of the creation of the universe.

.

Last edited by white light; 24-02-2019 at 06:51 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 06:54 PM   #3926
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Not if you consider the circle to be an infinite (Platonic) form, regardless of the creation of the universe.

.
Numbers are infinite.

All things are infinite.

Energy cannot be created just transmuted.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The clues are there
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:01 PM   #3927
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Numbers are infinite.

All things are infinite.

Energy cannot be created just transmuted.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The clues are there
What is the cause of numbers being infinite? Surely they just are.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:02 PM   #3928
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What is the cause of numbers being infinite? Surely they just are.
Why would numbers be any different to anything else?

It's just a sequence of cause and effect.

Just like everything else.

1 isn't responsible for two.

It just is.

You're getting there.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.

Last edited by sandwarrior; 24-02-2019 at 07:03 PM.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:10 PM   #3929
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Why would numbers be any different to anything else?

It's just a sequence of cause and effect.

Just like everything else.

1 isn't responsible for two.

It just is.

You're getting there.
I disagree. This universe wouldn't exist unless 1 and 2 were intrinsically linked. That 1 and 2 are intrinsically linked is cause for the universe to exist, and that doesn't mean that we have to put 1 and 2 together in any causal way for it to be so.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:13 PM   #3930
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I disagree. This universe wouldn't exist unless 1 and 2 were intrinsically linked. That 1 and 2 are intrinsically linked is cause for the universe to exist, and that doesn't mean that we have to put 1 and 2 together in any causal way for it to be so.
Everything is intrsiniscally linked.

There is no separation in anything.

Separation is impossible if every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

If you think different show me where the link is broken that would make something separate from absolutely everything else.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:16 PM   #3931
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Everything is intrsiniscally linked.

There is no separation in anything.

Separation is impossible if every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

If you think different show me where the link is broken that would make something separate from absolutely everything else.
Right here, according to you............

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
Maybe it is.

But I am certainly not
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:17 PM   #3932
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Right here, according to you............
How so?

I am a part of that chain, not seperate, not responsible.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:19 PM   #3933
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
How so?

I am a part of that chain, not seperate, not responsible.
Not separate would assume responsibility if the universe is responsible for itself.

Regarding numbers. If the universe cannot exist without numbers, then numbers came before the universe as a necessary condition for the universe's existence. What is the cause for numbers? Numbers do not have "energy" to transmute.

.

Last edited by white light; 24-02-2019 at 07:23 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:23 PM   #3934
sandwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Desert
Posts: 5,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Not separate would assume responsibility if the universe is responsible for itself.

Regarding numbers. If the universe cannot exist without numbers, then numbers came before the universe. What is the cause for numbers?
I think we are agreeing.

If the universe is an over arching entity and we are an intrinsic part of it then I am not a seperate entity responsible for my own individual actions, so all feelings of guilt etc are immediately assuaged.

The universe cannot exist without anything in it.

If just one of the chains of cause and effect were to stop, I am sure the universe would implode into itself.
__________________
Eating a lamb for the way it tastes is exactly the same as eating a songbird for the way it sounds.

Abhorrent.


Enlightenment is: Absolute co-operation with the inevitable.
sandwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 07:28 PM   #3935
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwarrior View Post
I think we are agreeing.

If the universe is an over arching entity and we are an intrinsic part of it then I am not a seperate entity responsible for my own individual actions, so all feelings of guilt etc are immediately assuaged.
I'd give that a yes and no. It's no excuse to behave irresponsibly, for instance. Without apportioning self blame, how can one come to make better choices? That'd be like disregarding causality.

Quote:
The universe cannot exist without anything in it.

If just one of the chains of cause and effect were to stop, I am sure the universe would implode into itself.
Maybe.

.

Last edited by white light; 24-02-2019 at 07:37 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.