Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 28-12-2017, 06:26 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Q-Wave NAZI research

Can't remember and can't bring it up in search so, hoping someone has it archived. An article about their disk technology and time experiments that showed research into the path atoms take. This D-Wave computer sounds like an expansion of their work. Does anyone know or have read the article in question.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 12:27 AM   #2
oz93666

I'm not sure computing ties into to this ... the NAZIS had no computers ...

But , through working with ET's did develop UFO type (anti-gravity) craft halfway through WWII ... they had trouble using weapons on these , so they did not effect the outcome of the war ... they escaped to Antarctica and finally succeeded in weaponisation , in time to deal with admiral Byrd's expedition...also put men and a base on the moon by end of the 1940's

The NAZIS probably also had time travel , the US were playing catch-up , their tech perhaps 5 or 10 years behind .

Best place for this information is Youtube
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 01:05 PM   #3
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I'm not sure computing ties into to this ... the NAZIS had no computers ...

But , through working with ET's did develop UFO type (anti-gravity) craft halfway through WWII ... they had trouble using weapons on these , so they did not effect the outcome of the war ... they escaped to Antarctica and finally succeeded in weaponisation , in time to deal with admiral Byrd's expedition...also put men and a base on the moon by end of the 1940's

The NAZIS probably also had time travel , the US were playing catch-up , their tech perhaps 5 or 10 years behind .
What manner of person believes this utter horseshit. Your grasp of reality is worse than absurd.

Quote:
Best place for this information is Youtube
No, but feel free to flush it down this....

truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
What manner of person believes this utter horseshit.]
I can tell you still haven't been doing your homework tg ...

Here's your assignment for tonight .. an interview with the renown Al Bielik .He was involved in US catch-up in tech during the 1950's onward...

http://

At 47:30 Bielik ...."Hitlers mother was jewish .. his father was jewish , a rothschild "... [I've heard this from a dozen other sources]

68 mins .." the head of the Illuminati is a 9 foot Drako "

Last edited by oz93666; 30-12-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:54 AM   #5
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Just consider the actual mechanics of

A) living in the Antarctic
B) getting not just one craft to the moon, but several - in order to 'create' / build a base and to then populate it.

Yes, researchers etc do live on the ice. i have a buddy who spent twelve months in the Antarctic. But this was in the 80's.

Are there any records of sortees / reconnaissance to the ice pre '49 by German scientists / engineers, or are there any records to show that at least one ship / plane left for Antarctic before the end of WW11?

Germany did not even have time to finalise the V2 or V3 rockets (Aggregat 4) let alone create boosters that would eject a capsule from Earth's gravitational force.

People still propagate the lunar and Antarctic bs simply because both places aren't somwhere you can just jib off to to check

More than likely, if Hitler did do one - with the aid of the bankers who had him in their pockets - he ended up in South America.

i like the idea that he utilised his time machine tech given to him byy off world intelligence to jump into 80's Bosnia, though - that is interesting stuff

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 30-12-2017 at 09:57 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 10:23 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Just consider the actual mechanics of

A) living in the Antarctic
B) getting not just one craft to the moon, but several - in order to 'create' / build a base and to then populate it.

Yes, researchers etc do live on the ice. i have a buddy who spent twelve months in the Antarctic. But this was in the 80's.

Are there any records of sortees / reconnaissance to the ice pre '49 by German scientists / engineers, or are there any records to show that at least one ship / plane left for Antarctic before the end of WW11?

Germany did not even have time to finalise the V2 or V3 rockets (Aggregat 4) let alone create boosters that would eject a capsule from Earth's gravitational force.
The ET's already had 3 Massive bases ,(each one the size of California) underground in the Antartic , they turned one over to the Nazis ..

The Nazis got to the moon in anti gravity type UFOs from Antarctica , not rockets . These UFOs did appear in WWII, "foo fighters" , but at that time they could not get weapons to operate from them , only used for reconnaissance.

47 mins onward for 20 mins deals with Hitler , his escape to Antarctica , very interesting.

Last edited by oz93666; 30-12-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:42 AM   #7
raburgeson

I'm still looking, the smoke is there. Search "NAZI science quantum entanglements" What this has to do with unconventional craft is it points to the control of wormholes and folding space time. It did not become a finished weapon at the conclusion of the war, correct. That was back in 1945. Paperclip brought the scientists over here and the project has probably gone far beyond the NAZI's intentions before 1960. This likely figures in to some of the equipment used today by the secret space program and is the basis for the D-Wave computer.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 01:26 PM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
.. Paperclip brought the scientists over here and the project has probably gone far beyond the NAZI's intentions before 1960. ...
It's generally believe Paperclip scooped up the 3rd rate scientists , those working on primitive tech ...V1 ..V2 ...

The US got those who didn't get a ticket to Antarctica. The descendants of those who did get to Antarctica are a serious force , still there, and on the Moon , See Iron sky movie , they love to spell it out for you ....

Possible the NWO could cut a deal with these Nazis , use them to fake an alien invasion ... or just a flat out Nazi invasion of Earth ....

Old 30-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #9
truegroup

Quote:
The ET's already had 3 Massive bases ,(each one the size of California) underground in the Antartic , they turned one over to the Nazis ..
He's making it up as he goes

Quote:
The Nazis got to the moon in anti gravity type UFOs from Antarctica , not rockets .
Did they fuck

Quote:
These UFOs did appear in WWII, "foo fighters" , but at that time they could not get weapons to operate from them , only used for reconnaissance.
Tedious made up shit is still tedious made up shit.

Quote:
47 mins onward for 20 mins deals with Hitler , his escape to Antarctica , very interesting.
And sadly lacking in any evidence, just your kind of bullshit huh
Old 30-12-2017, 03:20 PM   #10
truegroup

Quote:
It's generally believe Paperclip scooped up the 3rd rate scientists , those working on primitive tech ...V1 ..V2 ...
No...it is generally known that they had the best rocket scientists. What gullibite minorities "know" can not be classified as general

Quote:
The US got those who didn't get a ticket to Antarctica. The descendants of those who did get to Antarctica are a serious force , still there, and on the Moon ,
Bonkers.

Quote:
See Iron sky movie , they love to spell it out for you ....
OMFG with bells on. The c rated cult classic was based on fact

Quote:
Possible the NWO could cut a deal with these Nazis , use them to fake an alien invasion ... or just a flat out Nazi invasion of Earth ....
I'm not sure what is more sad. You believing this bag of guff, or feeling the need to keep regurgitating it.

Just a quick word for your "research".....arseblowers who offer nothing but hearsay on their "insider" knowledge are full of complete shite.

Last edited by truegroup; 30-12-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 12:58 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
I'm not sure what is more sad. You believing this bag of guff, or feeling the need to keep regurgitating it.
What I have outlined above is the accepted reality by those who look into this subject ...

There are people out there who spend the most part of their lives studying this ... many of them have interviewed hundreds of people and have major Youtube channels, give lectures , attend conferences ...

I could give you nearly a dozen people like this ... and they all accept as reality that nazis are in Antarctica and on the moon ....simply because they've interviewed countless people who have told the same story ...
And it all fits together and makes perfect sense.

And of course David knows this too , talks to the same people , he rarely touches on it , except now and then dropping hints "the NWO 's technology is hundreds of years advanced of what we have" .... or in his latest UFO video where David points out some UFO's may be piloted by NWO ....

I'll post this picture again of Stewart Swerdlow who is famous for being involved in the time travel project covered in the video , a "good friend" of David ... What do you think they talk about ????

Old 01-01-2018, 09:22 AM   #12
truegroup

Quote:
What I have outlined above is the accepted reality by those who look into this subject ...
Errr no it isn't. I looked into it and everyone who debates this nonsense also does. Don't pigeon hole yourself as a "super understander" rather than extremely gullible.

Quote:
There are people out there who spend the most part of their lives studying this ... many of them have interviewed hundreds of people and have major Youtube channels, give lectures , attend conferences ...

I could give you nearly a dozen people like this ... and they all accept as reality that nazis are in Antarctica and on the moon ....simply because they've interviewed countless people who have told the same story ...
And it all fits together and makes perfect sense.
Brilliant. Now give me some bloody evidence!

Quote:
And of course David knows this too , talks to the same people , he rarely touches on it , except now and then dropping hints "the NWO 's technology is hundreds of years advanced of what we have" .... or in his latest UFO video where David points out some UFO's may be piloted by NWO ....
What David wishes to believe is his business. He tells us to find our own truth. I choose not to believe whistle blowers who forget to bring one scrap of evidence along!! And this in EVERY single case.

Quote:
I'll post this picture again of Stewart Swerdlow who is famous for being involved in the time travel project covered in the video , a "good friend" of David ... What do you think they talk about ????
Ditto.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:16 PM   #13
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
What David wishes to believe is his business. He tells us to find our own truth. I choose not to believe whistle blowers who forget to bring one scrap of evidence along!! And this in EVERY single case.

Ditto.
Whistle blowers are on to a sure thing, all they have to do is come along with something slightly credible as a cover story - 'i was inducted into the Rothschild cabal' / 'i'm ex secret services' / 'i'm bloodline' - and then cap it with 'and i'm speaking out / revealing truths,' and bob is your mothers brother.

Most of the 'whistle blowers' are full of shit. No one can really question their back story, which is always nice and convenient.

Erin Rothschild is a perfect example.

And, of course, their seminars are always good sellers.

But, they sell a good story for those who want something to believe in.

Nazi's on the moon / in Antarctica living in alien bases with alien technology.

So, why aren't the super powers being bombed / lazered out of existance by these New Nazi's with their super high tech what-ever-you-want-to-call-them weapons?

Why didn't the Nazi's use their time travel tech to rewrite history the way they want - and why on earth are these vastly technical superior Nazi's in charge?

could it be that they aren't on the moon, that they aren't in Antarctica and that they didn't wish themselves away on the back of alien tech?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 09:58 PM   #14
metak88

Quote:
Whistle blowers are on to a sure thing, all they have to do is come along with something slightly credible as a cover story - 'i was inducted into the Rothschild cabal' / 'i'm ex secret services' / 'i'm bloodline' - and then cap it with 'and i'm speaking out / revealing truths,' and bob is your mothers brother.

Most of the 'whistle blowers' are full of shit. No one can really question their back story, which is always nice and convenient.

Erin Rothschild is a perfect example.

And, of course, their seminars are always good sellers.

But, they sell a good story for those who want something to believe in.

Quote:
Nazi's on the moon / in Antarctica living in alien bases with alien technology.

So, why aren't the super powers being bombed / lazered out of existance by these New Nazi's with their super high tech what-ever-you-want-to-call-them weapons?

Why didn't the Nazi's use their time travel tech to rewrite history the way they want - and why on earth are these vastly technical superior Nazi's in charge?

could it be that they aren't on the moon, that they aren't in Antarctica and that they didn't wish themselves away on the back of alien tech?
Apparently their goal was to send 5,000 elite troops to Germany in the year 2145, which was then 200 years into the future.

Old 02-01-2018, 07:45 AM   #15
Enki1

The US got those who didn't get a ticket to Antarctica. The descendants of those who did get to Antarctica are a serious force.

Oz... So Werner von Braun was unlucky. He just wasn't good ennough. head of NASA. whatever that means.... But can youhelp me with a name who made it to Antartica.

thank's
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:54 AM   #16
thermion

There are apparently articulate members on this forum who simply don't understand the concept of evidence. They still confuse facts and evidence with opinion, conjecture, theory, hearsay and hoaxes!

Yes, there is some good material on Youtube, but unless you're really familiar with your subject, it's the last place to do serious research because it's so full of the most amazing crap!

The 'loads-of-people-say-the-same-thing' angle is not proof. It might be if they all showed some evidence, but their stories are not provable one way or the other. The 'alternative media' is full of this BS and many more of us really need to understand the concept of falsifiability.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:16 AM   #17
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by metak88 View Post
Apparently their goal was to send 5,000 elite troops to Germany in the year 2145, which was then 200 years into the future.
I've never heard that before , neither is it covered in your 3 min video .

Be careful of History Chanel .. a NWO outlet , you can expect dis-info mixed in with the truth ...

But the fact they are now covering this in a serious way is interesting ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
The US got those who didn't get a ticket to Antarctica. The descendants of those who did get to Antarctica are a serious force.

Oz... So Werner von Braun was unlucky. He just wasn't good ennough. head of NASA. whatever that means.... But can youhelp me with a name who made it to Antartica.
Head of NASA means your in charge of the low tech firework type rockets , a distraction and financial sink for the masses ... meanwhile in secret the Americans and Nazis (in the 1960's) have anti gravity drive (disc shaped UFO's) which can planet hop quickly.

How can I know the names of scientists who escaped to antartica ??? But the basics are agreed on , before the final defeat they relocated important assets to an enormous base under the south pole.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:29 AM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post

The 'loads-of-people-say-the-same-thing' angle is not proof. It might be if they all showed some evidence, but their stories are not provable one way or the other. The 'alternative media' is full of this BS and many more of us really need to understand the concept of falsifiability.
This is not an area where you can expect to get hard solid evidence !!

We have HUNDREDS of people , many who have a provable career in military intelligence,government engineering , some in their 70's and 80's ,coming out and giving the same story , but from their own experience ..

This phenomena in itself needs explaining ... calling them bullshitters , or suggesting they're doing it for the money , just is not a credible explanation.

And I really don't see why this is so hard to believe !!

Does no one here believe that UFO's and aliens are real??

Has everyone been brainwashed by the official story of history ...

Luckily the public have a greater understanding , according to opinion polls most believe in UFO'sand intelligent alien life.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #19
thermion

I don't think many on this forum doubt UFOs are real. Even I would say there is too much evidence to deny there existence. But are they evidence of aliens? They might be, but there are lots of other things they could be too.

Many researchers say the ETH is the most likely explanation. Others say it's such a wide, diverse phenomenon full of contradictions, the ETH seems unlikely.

This is probably a discussion for another thread, but I expect ideas about what UFOs are has been done to death here. This discussion has been debated by researchers for the past 70-odd yeas at least, and it's got us precisely nowhere...

Oh, and Nazi bases on the Moon or in Antarctica - well I think that is BS. The Nazi Bell is interesting, although probably not as intersting as we'd like it to be if we knew the facts. The film Iron Sky is parody poking fun at believers and purveyors of BS. And yes, I'm aware of this method being used to steer us way from the 'truth'.

Last edited by thermion; 02-01-2018 at 10:25 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:12 AM   #20
metak88

Quote:
I've never heard that before , neither is it covered in your 3 min video .

Be careful of History Chanel .. a NWO outlet , you can expect dis-info mixed in with the truth ...

But the fact they are now covering this in a serious way is interesting ..
I found that info here.

There's plenty of videos on youtube about all the incredible Nazi experiments/technology and very little evidence.

Besides, Nazis are probably the best 'bad guys' for documentaries/movies/tvshows/pcgames/books... etc.

In your opinion, why is youtube, which is one of the most censored platform, full of these videos?
All the insiders/whistle-blowers/researchers/conspiracy theorists/etc. are on there, pedaling their shtick. lol