Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 06-08-2017, 10:18 AM   #21
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
How do they fit in to it all? Obviously they are all connected by an ancient civilisation?
yes i agree that most of the original aincent structures were built by one and the same civilisation and are conected in enigma/puzzle style.....who cracks the code has acess to hiden knowlege

that one part of their purpouse next one is practical....
Old 18-08-2017, 09:01 AM   #22
ciko

I was on the bosnian pyramid last month, amazing wall can bee seen on the excavation place

38:8 "...but they are in doubt concerning My Quran and this is because they have not yet tasted My Punishment!
O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)

Last edited by ciko; 18-08-2017 at 09:02 AM.
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #23
abacus

Unfortunately, not all recent visitors have been so impressed.

(A reminder of the geology of the hill formations at Visoko ... and pictures of other amazing "pyramids" ... )
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2017, 07:38 AM   #24
ciko

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Unfortunately, not all recent visitors have been so impressed.

(A reminder of the geology of the hill formations at Visoko ... and pictures of other amazing "pyramids" ... )

Have you visited this place?? I have

Have you??

38:8 "...but they are in doubt concerning My Quran and this is because they have not yet tasted My Punishment!
O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)
Old 20-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #25
ciko

Old 20-08-2017, 12:41 PM   #26
abacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko View Post

So have many archaeologists and geologists, who have concluded that these hills are not man-made pyramids.
Old 20-08-2017, 04:56 PM   #27
ciko

Quote:
So have many archaeologists and geologists, who have concluded that these hills are not man-made pyramids.
i asked you a simple question

Have you visited this place?

Old 20-08-2017, 05:00 PM   #28
abacus

Quote:
i asked you a simple question

No.
Old 20-08-2017, 10:03 PM   #29
ciko

Quote:
No.
so you want to concinve me that it is not real, you who have not visited this place and i have visited this places these years

2006, 2013, 2015, 2017

unbeliavble

imagine i convince you what you have and what you dont have in your house, you ask me have you ever visited my house, i say no...

so you understand now how ridiscolous it is to try convince a person who have visit the places, seen with his own eyes, touched with his own hands stuff

Old 21-08-2017, 02:35 PM   #30
irna

Quote:
I did. And?
irna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 03:03 PM   #31
abacus

Quote:

so you want to concinve me that it is not real, you who have not visited this place and i have visited this places these years

2006, 2013, 2015, 2017

Oh, it's real, all right: real hills! And real post-Miocene geomorphological modelling. In parts, there's even some real archaeology ...

But there are no real pyramids: as numerous people who did visit the site (such as Robert Schoch, Andrew Lawler, Dougal Jerram, Henry Chapman, etc. etc.) all agree.

And let us not forget the last paragraph of Dr. E. Nunzia Croce’s geological report for the SBRG:
Quote:
As regards the constituent materials and their stratification, the so-called Pyramid of the Sun is the result of continental Miocene clastic-terrigenous sedimentation; the shape of the hill, the tilt of the strata and their dislocation, as well as the cracking that gives the various layers their pseudo-pavement form, are due to post-Miocene geomorphological modelling, together with local and global tectonic phenomena.
So, as a matter of interest, what makes you think that Dr. Croce is wrong? That all the other geologists are equally wrong?
Old 23-08-2017, 09:16 PM   #32
ciko

Quote:
Oh, it's real, all right: real hills! And real post-Miocene geomorphological modelling. In parts, there's even some real archaeology ...

But there are no real pyramids: as numerous people who did visit the site (such as Robert Schoch, Andrew Lawler, Dougal Jerram, Henry Chapman, etc. etc.) all agree.

And let us not forget the last paragraph of Dr. E. Nunzia Croce’s geological report for the SBRG: So, as a matter of interest, what makes you think that Dr. Croce is wrong? That all the other geologists are equally wrong?
egyptian experts who investigated pyramids claim that these are hills wich are shaped by humans to look like pyramids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D1azrBk4Zw

Old 23-08-2017, 09:43 PM   #33
ciko

Old 24-08-2017, 07:04 AM   #34
screamingeagle

The fact that goverment has forbidden any serious excavation.....proves its real
Old 25-08-2017, 07:12 PM   #35
abacus

Quote:
egyptian experts who investigated pyramids claim that these are hills wich are shaped by humans to look like pyramids.
Many problems with the claims of the Egyptian experts - (5.3.5.1, 188/PDF 199-193/PDF 204).
Old 26-08-2017, 02:57 PM   #36
abacus

Quote:

2006, 2013, 2015, 2017

unbeliavble

imagine i convince you what you have and what you dont have in your house, you ask me have you ever visited my house, i say no...

so you understand now how ridiscolous it is to try convince a person who have visit the places, seen with his own eyes, touched with his own hands stuff
Another site, but same point:

Quote:
... nobody should need to see the place with their own eyes to get an idea of “the truth” of what’s happening there ...
Old 27-08-2017, 12:16 PM   #37
raburgeson

Size matters? Then the pyramid in China that is hidden because of their racial prejudices is the largest recorded on land.Governments are hiding these so we have no clue what size the hidden ones are. What size is the one in Alaska that is completely buried? There are pyramids on the ocean floor. Do they have one among them that could be the largest?

Everything points to some people know about the energy of pyramids. That is being hidden too. Who ever knows has a patent and I'm sure that is hidden. The patent will not hold though because it was in use long before the patent was granted. It can easily be proven it is not his intellectual property. As there is no advantage in using the patent and one in the contents being hidden it will be a long time coming out.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2017, 10:10 PM   #38
ciko

volonteurs from different countries helping excavation on Bosnian pyramid wall

Old 07-09-2017, 04:23 PM   #39
phar_out

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
The fact that goverment has forbidden any serious excavation.....proves its real
The government has forbidden excavations in areas that would potentially damage the old fort of Visoki on top of the hill given the nickname 'Pyramid of the Sun' (a rough circle spreading 200 metres from its summit). They haven't forbidden excavations anywhere else ('Moon Pyramid', 'Dragon Pyramid', various 'Temples' and other 'Pyramids' and the two tunnel networks) in the 'valley'. Yet Osmanagich has failed to turn up any convincing evidence in almost 12 years since his 'discovery'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko
I have, too, on more than 20 occasions. There are no pyramids.
phar_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #40
abacus

Anyone intrigued by the historical relationship between human beings and landscape might be interested in this conference:

International Landscape Archaeology Conference (LAC)
5th LANDSCAPE ARCHAEOLOGY CONFERENCE
NEWCASTLE AND DURHAM (UNITED KINGDOM)
17 –20TH SEPTEMBER 2018

Dynamic landscapes: The human role in reshaping the geomorphology of arid environments

Abstract of the proposed session:
Humans are accustomed to their surrounding landscape, considering it the “natural” condition in which they live. Changes over several generations are difficult to perceive, and mutual interactions with the landscape go largely unnoticed. Environmental studies, however, point to a long relationship of interchangeable roles between humans and surrounding landscape. Moreover, landscapes in tectonically active area and dynamic by nature, which adds other layers of complexity to such questions. Climate fluctuations also come into play here.

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/mccordcentre/lac2018/