Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #21
jetzen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 113
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

i believe most if not all current denominations of christianity are false and deviantly far from the original concepts.
jetzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #22
malleus
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 65
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Saw a video on you tube that suggested Jesus' "missing" years were spent in India learning Buddhism. Said that the 3 wise men were buddhist monks who were seeking the reincarnation of a Buddha spirit and there's a tomb in Kashmir which houses his remains. It also says that a lot of his teachings were very much unlike anything in the Judaic religion and more or less in line with Buddhist thought. The whole Indian trip makes a lot more sense than him pitching up in Cornwall and learning from druids.
It also said he survived the crucifixion and went to Kashmir to continue his work. (If I remember rightly the Koran also says JC didn't die on the crucifixion but not sure on the detail).
malleus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #23
monay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,195
Likes: 147 (123 Posts)
Smile Trade Routes

I think much had to do with trade routes. The Alexandrian empire was crumbling and the Roman empire was fighting for domiance. Herod had the salt monopoly for the Roman empire. These are all salt religion issues.

The silk road was open or closed at various times in history. The silk road was closed to Rome during this period. There are Chinese Jews that lived in the Taoist areas. Taoist share temples.

I am certain that the truth is unknown.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #24
1964
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetzen View Post
i believe most if not all current denominations of christianity are false and deviantly far from the original concepts.
You're bang-on. If you look at the history books, even the time-lines prove it's impossible that these churches are Christ's Church. The Roman Catholic church wasn't born until almost 400 years after Christ had already founded His Church. And the Protestant churches were born out of the Roman Catholic church more than 1,000 years later.

In addition to this, the Roman Catholic church is founded on a teaching they call "apostolic succession". They claim that the Roman popes are the direct successors of Christ's apostle Peter; and that Peter was the first "pope". But yet the office of pope already existed in the Roman Empire prior to Jesus Christ's first coming. It was the Roman popes, under the authority of the Roman emperors, who were the overseers of Rome's pagan religion. Then, when Constantine ordered the false conversion of the whole Empire to 'Christianity', just like that, the Roman popes now became the overseers of Rome's newfound religion - (false) Christianity.

Precisely as Jesus Christ prophesied, the devil himself has attempted to hi-jack the Christian faith, and now poses as Christ and Christ's Own Church = Antichrist.
__________________


Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #25
jetzen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 113
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post
You're bang-on. If you look at the history books, even the time-lines prove it's impossible that these churches are Christ's Church. The Roman Catholic church wasn't born until almost 400 years after Christ had already founded His Church. And the Protestant churches were born out of the Roman Catholic church more than 1,000 years later.

In addition to this, the Roman Catholic church is founded on a teaching they call "apostolic succession". They claim that the Roman popes are the direct successors of Christ's apostle Peter; and that Peter was the first "pope". But yet the office of pope already existed in the Roman Empire prior to Jesus Christ's first coming. It was the Roman popes, under the authority of the Roman emperors, who were the overseers of Rome's pagan religion. Then, when Constantine ordered the false conversion of the whole Empire to 'Christianity', just like that, the Roman popes now became the overseers of Rome's newfound religion - (false) Christianity.

Precisely as Jesus Christ prophesied, the devil himself has attempted to hi-jack the Christian faith, and now poses as Christ and Christ's Own Church = Antichrist.
i just finished reading about the LDS (mormons)....it's all bunk...it was started by a known con-artist who had the gift of lying and brainwashing people.
after they got kicked out of missouri and settled in utah thet were involved in many murders....carried out by their secret police called danites or death angels.
jetzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #26
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Ughhh I really wanna reply on this but I see there is already a thumper in the house. Please do not preach to me for I have found my way. Thanks.

Anyways. Yes, see in mythology the characters of different characters all correllate with each other. It's all focused around one theme and myth. This particlar one dealing with the Feminine aspect of something.

Let's take a look at a Feminine aspect of something real quick... The ankh is a symbol of male and female combined. the cross is same with no female.

The story of Lilith is that of the female, being lost and unguarded, would fall to deception of the demons. So, maybe it shows that the feminine energy would be drained out of the peoples of the world??

I mean, its pretty blatent symbolism. If you go and say, hey that was hidden, and think about it, paradoxes are a bitch.
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #27
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #28
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Okay like THAT hasn't been going around the internet for months. Alex Jones = puppet, dont trust that guy man. "Oo0o0o I secretly got in"

Fuck that noise.

Anyways, what are you trying to say with that there picture?
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #29
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
Okay like THAT hasn't been going around the internet for months. Alex Jones = puppet, dont trust that guy man. "Oo0o0o I secretly got in"

Fuck that noise.

Anyways, what are you trying to say with that there picture?
Moloch as a bull=Male form

Moloch as an Owl=Female form associated with lilith/Athena/Minerva
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel

Last edited by pound; 27-03-2010 at 12:25 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #30
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Hmm .... A bunch of males in the woods honoring a female goddess.

Sounds like gender confusion to me LOL
__________________
"Just because someone disagrees with your premise doesn't mean they agree with the antithesis of your premise." -apollo_gnomon-

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #31
jetzen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 113
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemyday View Post
Take a read right here:






taken from here: http://halexandria.org/dward382.htm

very informative website, I recommend it to anyone

she was supposed to return about 2012?????

i'm sorry i missed her
Likes: (1)
jetzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.