Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 20-03-2018, 06:16 PM   #61
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, if he means the next life, aka, re-incarnation, then why is he referring to the Christian bible? Or does he mean the burning pit of eternal fire and brimstone? Lol.
well if he is speaking about christian beliefs then he would mean that the guy would suffer in the next life. Some christians believe for example in purgatory

I don't know...it was you who was talking about what he was saying...
Old 20-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #62
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
why would you expect someone to distill down something so complex in the space of a single forum post?
I don't. I also don't expect people to instead of answer a simple question make it more complex than it is and then still not answer. Unless it's you of course.

What elites? Do these elites have no controllers?

Last edited by white light; 20-03-2018 at 06:17 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 06:18 PM   #63
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm against any cabal or dictatorship running things. Commie, feminist, alt right, moneyed elites, whatever.
ok so what i'm saying is that you are being duped to attack people who are trying to oppose the technocratic takeover of society

by doing so you act as their footsoldier in beating down any opposition to their social engineering which is about moulding society to fit the technocracy
Old 20-03-2018, 06:18 PM   #64
white light

Quote:
well if he is speaking about christian beliefs then he would mean that the guy would suffer in the next life. Some christians believe for example in purgatory

I don't know...it was you who was talking about what he was saying...
Suffice to say that he does not understand consciousness then.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:19 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I don't. I also don't expect people to instead of answer a simple question make it more complex than it is and then still not answer. Unless it's you of course.

What elites? Do these elites have no controllers?
Powerful dynastic families like the rothschilds and rockefellers are working towards a technocratic world government

what do you mean: 'do they have no controllers?'

do you mean beyond physical sight?
Old 20-03-2018, 06:20 PM   #66
white light

Quote:
ok so what i'm saying is that you are being duped to attack people who are trying to oppose the technocratic takeover of society

by doing so you act as their footsoldier in beating down any opposition to their social engineering which is about moulding society to fit the technocracy
No, I'm just not being duped into taking sides, as you do. You said to me once it's time you chose a side. I see that in the absence of my not doing that you are attempting to choose a side for me. It doesn't wash.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:20 PM   #67
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Suffice to say that he does not understand consciousness then.
well i don't know because i haven't seen the clip of him speaking about it

it was you who posted it so really you should be telling us what he said...
Old 20-03-2018, 06:20 PM   #68
white light

Quote:
Powerful dynastic families like the rothschilds and rockefellers are working towards a technocratic world government

what do you mean: 'do they have no controllers?'

do you mean beyond physical sight?
It's for you to answer.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:21 PM   #69
white light

Quote:
well i don't know because i haven't seen the clip of him speaking about it

it was you who posted it so really you should be telling us what he said...
Or you could watch it. It's only 4mins.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:24 PM   #70
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No, I'm just not being duped into taking sides, as you do. You said to me once it's time you chose a side. I see that in the absence of my not doing that you are attempting to choose a side for me. It doesn't wash.
yes so if you sit on your hands and do nothing then you will allow the technocracy to take shape

so by doing nothing you favour the technocracy

But by attacking people who are opposing the social engineering that is being done by the technocrats you are actively helping it take shape

so you are not neutral

For example if you are speaking about 'sides' and on one side you put the rothschild/rockefeller technocrats and on the other side you put jordan peterson then you are clearly attacking jordan and not the rothschilds

therefore you ARE taking a side
Old 20-03-2018, 06:25 PM   #71
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
It's for you to answer.
regardless of your views on whether or not there are forces beyond visible sight the reality still exists that the people manifesting the technocracy are the bloodlines like the rockefellers an rothschilds
Old 20-03-2018, 06:26 PM   #72
Firewand

Quote:
No that's you doing that. Plain as day, comrade. I merely don't believe Jordan Peterson.

Here we see Peterson bigging up the old testement, and it’s incumbent fearmongering.

Jordan Peterson Nobody Breaks Natural Law Without Consequences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCNQIMA062Q

If there are always consequences, karma, then why did Jimmy Savile (just one amongst many) not get his?

Just one example of Peterson being wrong. But he’s got politics to push, just like you do, so that doesn’t matter, eh. As long as the Commies and the Feminists are put to rights and the alpha males are free to rule the divided roost. Lol.

Old testement, my arse.
Again, this is just another classic example of you trying to obfuscate the debate, and trying to divert attention away from the important talking points. bringing up Jimmy Saville and the Bible etc, or whatever else.

I never actually I said I agree with all of Peterson's points either, did I. I dion't. I couldn't care less about that Bible rubbish either.

However, Peterson is spot on with his points about the erosion of free speech, and a number of other key issues.

It's like this, Comrade. When somebody demonstrates just about every Communistic trait and characteristic in the book, and waves dozens of red flags to the affirmative. Then they're a Communist, in many cases if they don't even know it themselves. You wave just about every red flag imaginable.

Last edited by Firewand; 20-03-2018 at 06:28 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 06:32 PM   #73
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Again, this is just another classic example of you trying to obfuscate the debate, and trying to divert attention away from the important talking points. bringing up Jimmy Saville and the Bible etc, or whatever else.

I never actually I said I agree with all of Peterson's points either, did I. I dion't. I couldn't care less about that Bible rubbish either.

However, Peterson is spot on with his points about the erosion of free speech, and a number of other key issues.

It's like this, Comrade. When somebody demonstrates just about every Communistic trait and characteristic in the book, and waves dozens of red flags to the affirmative. Then they're a Communist, in many cases if they don't even know it themselves. You wave just about every red flag imaginable.
Piss off you creep. I've consistently stated umpteen times over the years I've been here that I am against censorship and for free speech.

Your attempts to paint me as stating otherwise are ridiculous. I am perfectly allowed via free speech to criticise Jordan Peterson.

What you are doing is the very bullshit you complain about. Cultural marxist political correctness, 'cos I don't say what you want to hear. And so you use some ridiculous smear campaign of lies and bullshit against me.

You're a joke.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #74
Firewand

Quote:
No, I'm just not being duped into taking sides, as you do. .
Absolute rubbish. You quite clearly are taking sides. you're just trying to keep the illusion of neutrally up, because you think it gives more validity to your arguments. It doesn't.

If you were truly neutral on these issues, then you most certainly would not be sat there arguing with me or iamwave. Not to mention the way you constantly try and spin and obfuscate things. Which strongly suggests anything but neutrality on your behalf..

Last edited by Firewand; 20-03-2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:39 PM   #75
white light

Quote:
Absolute rubbish. You quite clearly are taking sides. you're just trying to keep the illusion of neutrally up, because you think it gives more validity to your arguments. It doesn't.

If you were truly neutral on these issues, then you most certainly would not be sat there arguing with me or iamwave. Not to mention the way you constantly try and spin and obfuscate things. Which strongly suggests anything but neutrality on your behalf..
Pah!

It's clear to me that you are not neutral and neither is Peterson. To suggest that you are is laughable.

The other day I said that Mao's cultural revolution was horrible. It's not the first time I've criticised communism. I get no reply to these remarks though. Infact they are ignored as if I never say them, 'cos that doesn't fit with your smear campaign, and your attempts to fool people into thinking that your side is neutral. Lol. How can a side be neutral? It can't.

Last edited by white light; 20-03-2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:46 PM   #76
Firewand

Quote:
I am perfectly allowed via free speech to criticise Jordan Peterson.

Again, you're just spinning and making things up.

Nowhere did I say you shouldn't criticise the likes of Peterson. That's your own choice. I certainly won't try and stop you.

But it doesn't appear it's really Peterson you're criticizing, per se. What you appear to be trying to do is playing down the existence of the problems the likes of Peterson et al bring up, re the erosion free speech in the West etc. You seem to be constantly trying to play down the existence of any foul play, or indeed that any conspiracy exists. And that's my issue with you.

May I ask, are you any relation to Ragnarok by any chance? He did exactly the same as you. The similarities are quite uncanny.

Last edited by Firewand; 20-03-2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #77
Firewand

Quote:
Pah!

It's clear to me that you are not neutral and neither is Peterson. To suggest that you are is laughable.

I never once claimed I was neutral. Nobody is. Those who claim otherwise are either lying to themselves, or have something to hide.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:50 PM   #78
white light

Quote:
Again, you're just spinning and making things up.

Nowhere did I say you shouldn't criticise the likes of Peterson. Thaty's your own choice. I certainly won't try and stop you.

but it doesn't appear it's really Peterson your criticizing, per se. What you appear to be trying to do is play down the existence of the problems the likes of Peterson et al bring up, re teh erosion free speech in the West etc. You seem to be constantly trying to play down the existence of any foul play, or indeed that any conspiracy exists. And that's my issue with you.

May I ask, are you any relation to Ragnarok by any chance? He did exactly the same as you. The similarities are quite uncanny.
Oh, there is conspiracy. I don't play it down. I just don't go along with some people's versions of it, mired as they are in cultural baggage.

Ragnarok? The mythical last battle where the gods are defeated and the world starts afresh in peace and harmony? Maybe.

Last edited by white light; 21-03-2018 at 10:27 AM.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:52 PM   #79
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I am perfectly allowed via free speech to criticise Jordan Peterson..
yes but in terms of where you choose to put all your focus and energy is it not a bit strange that you choose to focus your attention and energy on a canadian professor who has changed nothing about your society while saying nothing about a cabal of inter-married families who most definately ARE changing your society right in front of your eyes?

i mean if we are trying to get perspective here then would you not be more concerned about the people who are trying to entrap you in a technocratic prison then an outspoken canadian academic?

maybe you don;t really believe there is a technocracy being formed around you?

maybe you have some sort of belief it will somehow be a good thing?

I'm just trying to understand your complete lack of perspective here...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2018 at 06:52 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 06:54 PM   #80
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Oh, there is conspiracy. I don't play it down. I just don't go along with some people's versions of it, mired as they are in cultural baggage.
what 'version' of a conspiracy do you see?

because there are people who have bothered to look into the who's and the whats and the whens and the whys and there wheres and then there are people like you

so which ones are going to have the more accurate perception of what 'version' the conspiracy is taking?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2018 at 06:58 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote