Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 01-04-2017, 08:49 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What behaviours are they then? all degrees of magic exist within all people and do not need others to teach them, being the true knowledge of ones own soul.

I do agree that there are many things degrading to the human spirit though. I can seea number of reasons why some would want that.
ask yourself what is in the heart of the people who pull the strings

are they the people who wish to help people find true knowledge of their own souls or are they people who wish to degrade human spirit?

if you find this difficult to answer just pause for a moment to look at the world around you and the answer should come to you pretty quickly
Old 02-04-2017, 08:42 AM   #22
jake_ball

Quote:
False against true perception I guess. To say Im apologising for criminals is in no way a matter of perception because it never happened. For me to say that people who intepret innocent things as having some skewed sexual meaning being a bit twisted is also not a matter of perception. The truth is that any pervert can attribute sexual meanings to almost anything. If you want proof read the Viz.

Im not going to get into a pissing competition with you but I just find it a bit lame when people try to make claims that are quite ridiculous. To me a forbidden forest could easily be used as a symbol of the dark unconscious mind.

You dont understand what perception is.
Also you seem to believe that whatever YOU perceive to be true, must then be true. I think that my perception about YOU, is true See how perception works now ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 02-04-2017 at 08:43 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 09:34 PM   #23
jake_ball

Harry Potter is a kid's film. And if the phrase that I mentioned in the OP is a euphemism, then I would have to wonder what the motivation was for that.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 03-04-2017, 12:11 PM   #24
fudgetusk

Quote:
False against true perception I guess. To say Im apologising for criminals is in no way a matter of perception because it never happened. For me to say that people who intepret innocent things as having some skewed sexual meaning being a bit twisted is also not a matter of perception. The truth is that any pervert can attribute sexual meanings to almost anything. If you want proof read the Viz.

Im not going to get into a pissing competition with you but I just find it a bit lame when people try to make claims that are quite ridiculous. To me a forbidden forest could easily be used as a symbol of the dark unconscious mind.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:28 PM   #25
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Indeed but some would try to tell you its a penis!

I think that people who try to make sexual references out of everything actually miss out on a lot of things because they read the wrong meaning into things.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:53 PM   #26
jake_ball

Quote:
Indeed but some would try to tell you its a penis!

I think that people who try to make sexual references out of everything actually miss out on a lot of things because they read the wrong meaning into things.
Yeah but at least I am asking the question. You seem to think that it is a bad thing to notice the possible euphemism, and also a bad thing to question the motives behind this possible euphemism. "Forbidden forest" (in my neighbourhood and beyond) meant a woman's private parts. But you dont mind that being in a kid's movie ? Hmmm.....

Also, a cigar is NOT a penis. That is YOUR filthy disgusting mind.

Last edited by jake_ball; 03-04-2017 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:10 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

They don't put shit in adverts! you must be a crazy conspiracy nut....wait....are those faces hidden in the cocal cola writing?

Old 03-04-2017, 10:11 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Old 03-04-2017, 10:30 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

London olympics 2012 logo= ZION

Old 04-04-2017, 09:31 AM   #30
fudgetusk

It would be more weird if double images didn't exist. It's just coincidence.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 05:08 AM   #31
derekbuttery

anyone remember The Forbidden Forest game on the old Commodore 64? greatstuff, wasted many happy hours playing that freaky game