Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 21-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #41
rooey

there's a mainstream rnb singer call ashanti

had a big hit with 'ja rule' are ashanti and jah related? you seem pretty boned up on African theology

Wikipedia said her mother named her after the ashanti empire

your saying that they may not be doing anything malicious. hope so. personally cant get past their associations and see them as elite puppets tbh
Old 21-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #42
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
there's a mainstream rnb singer call ashanti

had a big hit with 'ja rule' are ashanti and jah related? you seem pretty boned up on African theology

Wikipedia said her mother named her after the ashanti empire

your saying that they may not be doing anything malicious. hope so. personally cant get past their associations and see them as elite puppets tbh
I wasn't aware that Ashanti was her real name, but good on her mother. Ja Rule: I think that's a Jamaican thing 'JA' is often the shortened nickname for the island for Jamaicans abroad (who would travel on Jamaican Airways). There'll be a 'jah' connotation in his name for some people also, just by the phonetic similarity.

Beyonce: It's interesting that where her spiritual interests are concerned, the mainstream media is now far more open and informed in this area than the so-called "alternative". Again, where are the threads on this forum that cover the subject in anything except truther narratives?

Up until the past 12 months, Beyonce's musical output couldn't be said to have had any socio-political content. Nor has it reflected any strong cultural awareness. Like I said, it's not like she's Nina Simone or Nas. I've not read any interviews she's done, so I'm intrigued and unaware as to what has suddenly changed.

That's just me, though. Whatever the reason, for those who really follow her, what they'll see is her embrace of African spirituality, and I look at that as a good thing. For centuries the elite has systematically attacked Africa's indigenous spiritual systems on many fronts, by colonial/imperialistic rule, by education, by religious conquest, by Hollywood. Therefore, for someone in her position - one of the world's leading entertainers, and certainly the number one black entertainer - to present her ancestral culture in a positive light to the extent that it's seen as positive by lots of other people, isn't something I'm going to just dismiss; it's the polar opposite of what the elite have been doing.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 05:59 PM   #43
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I wasn't aware that Ashanti was her real name, but good on her mother. Ja Rule: I think that's a Jamaican thing 'JA' is often the shortened nickname for the island for Jamaicans abroad (who would travel on Jamaican Airways). There'll be a 'jah' connotation in his name for some people also, just by the phonetic similarity.

Beyonce: It's interesting that where her spiritual interests are concerned, the mainstream media is now far more open and informed in this area than the so-called "alternative". Again, where are the threads on this forum that cover the subject in anything except truther narratives?

Up until the past 12 months, Beyonce's musical output couldn't be said to have had any socio-political content. Nor has it reflected any strong cultural awareness. Like I said, it's not like she's Nina Simone or Nas. I've not read any interviews she's done, so I'm intrigued and unaware as to what has suddenly changed.

That's just me, though. Whatever the reason, for those who really follow her, what they'll see is her embrace of African spirituality, and I look at that as a good thing. For centuries the elite has systematically attacked Africa's indigenous spiritual systems on many fronts, by colonial/imperialistic rule, by education, by religious conquest, by Hollywood. Therefore, for someone in her position - one of the world's leading entertainers, and certainly the number one black entertainer - to present her ancestral culture in a positive light to the extent that it's seen as positive by lots of other people, isn't something I'm going to just dismiss; it's the polar opposite of what the elite have been doing.
You said in your previous post as well 'WHY come out (her spirituality) now?'
You can check on this piece of fact but apparently Beyonce sacked all of her employees about a year ago. Obviously, the direction instructed to her(?) wasn't her liking? You can only do so much of pyramid hands gesture and you get bored with it. With something like $80M in the bank she can do what she like and be herself now.

Of course we can't tell whether her idea of 'healing' is good for us or good for the elites, especially Jay-Z is a freemason which worries me and which way she is swinging. However, I know she look up to Michael Jackson who had good intention towards the humanity and the world so I am hoping that the healing is for us. You can tell by her honouring of his Smooth Criminal move....'leaning' on the chair in her Grammy performance. In any ways, I don't see any black magick of sort performed on the stage, no blood, no twerking etc. Furthermore, we can knock down on freemason so there is no worry there.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #44
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
You said in your previous post as well 'WHY come out (her spirituality) now?'
You can check on this piece of fact but apparently Beyonce sacked all of her employees about a year ago. Obviously, the direction instructed to her(?) wasn't her liking? You can only do so much of pyramid hands gesture and you get bored with it. With something like $80M in the bank she can do what she like and be herself now.

Of course we can't tell whether her idea of 'healing' is good for us or good for the elites, especially Jay-Z is a freemason which worries me and which way she is swinging. However, I know she look up to Michael Jackson who had good intention towards the humanity and the world so I am hoping that the healing is for us. You can tell by her honouring of his Smooth Criminal move....'leaning' on the chair in her Grammy performance. In any ways, I don't see any black magick of sort performed on the stage, no blood, no twerking etc. Furthermore, we can knock down on freemason so there is no worry there.
Here's a good analogy.

Have you ever known people who become 'born again something-or-other', having spent most of their lives being a complete twat? You know, the classic case - they can quote the scriptures backwards yet not long ago they couldn't get enough wine, women/men and song (the rest they just frittered away etc).

There's been famous individuals such as Russell Brand seemingly have these Road to Damascus-type sudden conversions, and they become 'Born Again Truthers'. Look a little closer and it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

In the same way, one album project with a spiritual/cultural theme might have some positive effects, but it doesn't cancel out Beyonce's previous body of work, which is coming from the complete opposite direction. It's unwise to pin much hope on the famous. (It's better to give that hope to your own journey.)

From that angle I do understand and share people's skepticism, some of it. But I also have to challenge some of the alt-media's perceptions and assessments because they're based upon a lack of knowledge. The kind of perception that sees an ankh, or an eye, or any symbol they don't recognise and immediately calls it satanism or illuminati. "Goddess archetype? Nah, it's narcissism and satanism." This is the same elite-planted/Hollywood belief system disguised as "truth seeking".
Old 22-02-2017, 08:03 AM   #45
elenita

This has turned into a worship the saviour Beyonce thread :O
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 08:58 AM   #46
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
This has turned into a worship the saviour Beyonce thread :O
Clearly you don't read very well, then, because I said nothing of the sort.
You read what you wanted to and just ignored anything else because it didn't say "Pop music is the work of lucifer...illuminati-satanist-elite-blah-blah-blah". You know, all that original and "bang on the money" analysis.

I trust that's more your level of understanding. If you're going to disagree, then at least be intelligent and honest about it. You've no need to attempt to attribute things to me that I didn't even post.
Old 23-02-2017, 10:51 PM   #47
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
According to Robbie Williams’ lawyer in 2005 “Mr Williams is not, and has never been, homosexual”.
Robbie Williams got substantial damages paid over some dirty rumours that he’s had sex with men: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4502834.stm

I’m just a simple guy and don’t care that Robbie is attracted to men.
I stopped listening to radio or telescreen, because modern day music stinks. As my own personal protest to modern music I started listening to Jazz music.

I find it sickening that these days a pregnant Beyonce poses as a sex symbol.

I’m not much of a rebel, but I do enjoy listening to Green day (but only of more than 10 years old).
I wonder if she will be posing like that AFTER she gives birth, with all the stretch marks and stuff
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #48
Muntic0re

i think that her costume on grammy is vulgar
Muntic0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 04:26 PM   #49
elshaper
Inactive

Amazing, this kid explains how dark energy (Osun - is the womb, the darkness, where creation happens, the force which Beyonce was channelling) works to create light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5sSlfvsgYA
Old 24-03-2017, 06:03 PM   #50
decode reality
Inactive

I like her sister's music more. Reminds me of Amel Larrieux, who got overshadowed by the success of Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu. Just realised those strings also bring to mind Massive Attack's Unfinished Sympathy.

Last edited by decode reality; 25-03-2017 at 10:08 AM.
Old 16-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #51
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Beyonce and Jay Z are reportedly planning to buy a 123-room mansion to accommodate their growing family.
I thought she was only expecting a twin.
Old 16-04-2017, 09:06 PM   #52
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Amazing, this kid explains how dark energy (Osun - is the womb, the darkness, where creation happens, the force which Beyonce was channelling) works to create light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5sSlfvsgYA
I guess the act of creation begins from darkness. Darkness doesnt mean evil though, just unconscious, unformed potential.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 09:07 PM   #53
elshaper
Inactive

Solange looks like she's wrapped herself with a marshmallow.