Old 28-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #59641
bellahunter

Just written to my MP
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #59642
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
Any Victims with Jordan's solicitors in Wakefield, I suggest you contact ur brief asap.

Whole Child abuse department has quit the firm and is moving to another huddersfield/wakefield based company.
What's all that about?
Old 28-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #59643
nick68

Default MP Letter template for all family+friends on 28th

Dear [your MP]

Last October, Tom Watson MP announced during Prime Ministers Question Time that he had evidence which confirms that there is a paedophile ring linked to Downing Street.

Whilst I am pleased that Mr Cameron launched a number of investigations at that time, I am extremely disappointed about the lack of progress so far. In particular, I am concerned that there are and have been over 105 seperate Police Operations into Child Abuse in the recent past and including the present Pallial, Yewtree, Fairbank, Fernbridge etc and yet so very few convictions. With over 220,000 children reported missing each year, and the ineffectual NSPCC's yearly income reported to be some 450 Million pounds; Linking these operations together to expose the overall picture of possible paedophile rings would seem to be both wise and necessary, would you not agree?

Eleven celebrities were arrested under Jimmy Savile's Operation Yewtree, yet only 3 prosecutions will be made.

There are contemporary newspaper articles that confirm that Geoffrey Dickens handed over two very important documents to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan in 1983 and again in 1984. These dossiers, which contained evidence of a paedophile ring reaching Buckingham Palace, 10 Downing Street and throughout the UK. must be located and published. Please do all you can to contact and insist Teresa May do this.

I also want you to ask Harriet Harmon two questions on my behalf:

1. Did she support the views of Paedophilia Information Exchange (PIE)? If not, why did she act as the Treasurer for PIE which advocated that the age of consent should be reduced to 4 years old,

2. Why she did not pursue the information about child abuse in Islington Council when she was the Leader of the Council?

Thirdly, I would like you to carefully consider that Operation Yewtree reported that there was no evidence that Jimmy Savile was part of a paedophile ring.

Recent information (now in the public domain) confirms that Jimmy Savile was linked to Kincora Boys home, Haute de la Garanne, Duncroft Girls School, Bryn Estyn, Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Broadmoor Hospital, home to the Yorkshire Ripper, Leeds General Hospital where he volunteered as a Porter and mortician, Rampton, Carstairs and many more NHS locations. It now appears that Jimmy Savile was a procurer of children - it MUST be established where and to whom he handed these vulnerable children.

Jimmy Savile has been linked to known paedophiles, for example Cyril Smith and Peter Jaconelli.

It is now incumbent on you as my MP to make sure paedophiles are not protected. They must be exposed. Savile escaped justice, lest we forget. If you are in any doubt whatsoever about the validity of Yewtree, I urge you to communicate these concerns to me, to your constituents and to your Parliamentary colleagues. The merest hint of a cover-up, whitewash, whatever the term, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

4. Please contact Tom Watson and tell him that you support his endeavours in exposing paedophiles in the Cabinet, the Royal Household and beyond.

5. Write to Ken Livingstone and confirm your support to him for exposing the alleged ‘dirty tricks’ of MI5 in handing over young boys to be sexually abused, and videoed for the purposes of blackmail.

6. Also, write to Teresa May and tell her that you expect her to, having located, and openly published the two dossiers submitted by Geoffrey Dickens to Leon Brittan when he was Home Secretary, to then instigate proceedings against Lord Brittan if, as seems the case, he deliberately failed to act upon this important life saving information. What reason could there be for his inaction? Please inform yourself fully and report back to me, thank you.

7. Please write to Lord Brittan on my behalf and ascertain the nature of his meeting with Mr. Dickens, and to confirm this meeting took place. Lord Brittan has said he has no recollections of meeting Mr. Dickens, so perhaps you could find the minutes of the meeting to help jog his memory? I am asking you specifically to ensure that these minutes are found and openly presented to the public and Lord Brittan. If this is beyond your powers, please let me know.

8. Ask for an urgent, over-arching inquiry to investigate whether the paedophile rings which can be identified are inter-linked within the UK and Europe.

My concern is not primarily about ‘historic abuse’ either, since I believe that paedophilia is currently happening today. However, if the historical allegations are pursued, some of the current child abusers will be identified and brought to justice.

There is current witness testimony that alleges that some of the paedophiles are serving MPs, senior police officers, judges and members of the Royal Household and not simply confined to ex-entertainers and BBC staff.

I look to you, as my member of Parliament, to either reassure me that these allegations are incorrect - or work with other Members to expose these paedophiles.

To be clear, the protection of our children is not a party political issue.

I will not tolerate the continued abuse of children in care, in boarding schools or the organised rings of child snatchers within our society. Please do something today and show you care. Thank you.

I look forward to receiving your response to this letter.

Yours sincerely

Last edited by nick68; 28-03-2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling
nick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #59644
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojit View Post
Keep it up #PaedoBritain is trending
How do you know. I have googled and cannot see it
Old 28-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #59645
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojit View Post
Keep it up #PaedoBritain is trending

I mean I have googled what's trending and can't see it
Old 28-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #59646
luv evreone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick68 View Post
Dear [your MP]

Yours sincerely

Oh yeah, forgot to mention here. There's a new thread on the other forum for writing to MPs

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240706
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #59647
luv evreone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post

Someone screengrabbed said it was trending worldwide. Twitter saw to that.

I've seen other people (who don't know what's going on) say it was trending but i've not seen it myself.

They suspended me already. Saying i have to agree to be good. Shame
Old 28-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #59648
marny
Inactive

TWITTER

“bone fragments and teeth have been recovered which have been corroborated as human" http
://voiceforchildren.blogspot.com/2010/12/operation-rectanglecase-closed.html … ls

voiceforchildren voiceforchildren ‏@TheVoiceJersey 43m

"said he had a client who knew there were human remains buried at the home.”

All HAPPENING

Last edited by marny; 28-03-2013 at 11:11 AM. Reason: addition
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #59649
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post

I've seen other people (who don't know what's going on) say it was trending but i've not seen it myself.

Does that mean you can start again using another id
Old 28-03-2013, 11:17 AM   #59650
northernlass

Quote:

It is indeed trending
just woke up after tweeting till 4 this morning , went onto twitter and there it was
Anyone who can needs to get tweeting now and get this news out there.
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #59651
itsonlyme62

Trending!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work peeps!!!!!!
itsonlyme62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #59652
luv evreone

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsonlyme62 View Post
Trending!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work peeps!!!!!!

YES!! It's awesome to see HangTheDJ on the radio too

Quote:
Does that mean you can start again using another id

I can stay on the account, had to agree to behave.
Old 28-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #59653
sxjack

Default MPs Tweets and Emails

Just finished either tweeting or emailing all the MPs on the A and B lists - used the 'Sonia Poulton's how many VIP 132 nonces ' link to start off with.

Surprising how many MPs don't tweet.

Oh, how I wanted to add to one or two messages 'and your name's on it, buster, ha!'.

And trending? Fab!

Yes, I am waiting to be sacked again by Twitter too (and after I already promised to behave, naughty me).

If that happens, I'll just use the MPs list to email them with various links, it's only C&P'ing, so no biggie.

Also will try to use appropriate links...

René Girard's mimetic desire.... people are essentially sheep-like and will copy one another without much reflection. The only choice open to the sheep is which pen they are herded into. (Courtesy of Tigger at jillhavern)
sxjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #59654
thentherewere4

THERE Should BE A LAW about THIS sort of THING

Isn't It Called PASSING OFF?

NSPCC - RANTZEN - MONEY

Now You Really Can't Tell The Difference!
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #59655
bellahunter

Quote:
YES!! It's awesome to see HangTheDJ on the radio too

I can stay on the account, had to agree to behave.
Oh that's good. Hope someone has htdj broadcast. Great kudos !
Old 28-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #59656
bellahunter

I don't tweet, but have finally written to my mp and busy texting and emailing friends before I go out x
Old 28-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #59657
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
THERE Should BE A LAW about THIS sort of THING

Isn't It Called PASSING OFF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjrOm...N_jKFA&index=1

NSPCC - RANTZEN - MONEY

Now You Really Can't Tell The Difference!
When she can make a difference we will accept her but what is she really doing , making herself known and making money, so S.. all really.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #59658
bellahunter

Is spivey doing anything today? Does anyone know.
Old 28-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #59659
luv evreone

Quote:
Is spivey doing anything today? Does anyone know.

Don't know. I was thinking it's a shame there wasn't a load of articles to go out today. DI has tweeted something using the tags, both of them.

Maybe that should be something for next time
Old 28-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #59660
casey_lu

Quote:

Just came across it, trending at number 2 Off to tweet more, put up links on my FB main page and will send new letter to MP later today. (been delayed at Vet's with dog.)
casey_lu is offline   Reply With Quote