Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 18-03-2018, 05:52 PM   #21
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
And that's your personal opinion....
like I said he says the right things and the people he debates with will always let themselves down as they are dealing with someone better armed with psychology that knows how to get a reaction....and when not to react
But gaining trust is the first step to controlling people...
what comes next...we shall see...
What he actually says is that women and men are different and men should dominate women in order for us to be happy....hmmm
Yes because the left have spent many years telling women that to be happy is to be an independent woman who can have everything without a man.

I can understand how after all this brainwashing, the thought of a man in charge is repugnant to you, but women like bad boys for just such a reason, and turn away from the beta males who exhibit feminine ideals.

The fact is, in general, women DO like to be dominated by men.
They just don't want that position to be abused by them.

Its only the feminists who think men are the enemy and that natures ways are somehow oppressive.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 18-03-2018 at 05:53 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 06:10 PM   #22
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Yes because the left have spent many years telling women that to be happy is to be an independent woman who can have everything without a man.

I can understand how after all this brainwashing, the thought of a man in charge is repugnant to you, but women like bad boys for just such a reason, and turn away from the beta males who exhibit feminine ideals.

The fact is, in general, women DO like to be dominated by men.
They just don't want that position to be abused by them.

Its only the feminists who think men are the enemy and that natures ways are somehow oppressive.
Spoken like a true woman hater.
Feminism is dead - over the top lesbians and breast baring page 3 girls killed it...equality I believe in.
I have been in both situations and being an independant single mother wins hands down.
Jordan Peterson is an alpha male to be sure.
And I don't see non bad boys as feminine at all - they are the real men.
And women do not choose the bad boy - a narcissistic psychopath will advertise themselves as the good feminine guy - once they reel you in they reveal themselves.
You can ignore his revelations of being on antidepressants and his warnings to women that they won't survive a fight with him ...and his talks about the narcs and psychos and how he is the perfect man ....but ignore these red flags at your own peril.

I think you'll find he's all talk...just grab the popcorn....

Last edited by Sabrina; 18-03-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 08:40 PM   #23
jake_ball

Quote:
Spoken like a true woman hater.
Feminism is dead - over the top lesbians and breast baring page 3 girls killed it...equality I believe in.
I have been in both situations and being an independant single mother wins hands down.
Jordan Peterson is an alpha male to be sure.
And I don't see non bad boys as feminine at all - they are the real men.
And women do not choose the bad boy - a narcissistic psychopath will advertise themselves as the good feminine guy - once they reel you in they reveal themselves.
You can ignore his revelations of being on antidepressants and his warnings to women that they won't survive a fight with him ...and his talks about the narcs and psychos and how he is the perfect man ....but ignore these red flags at your own peril.

I think you'll find he's all talk...just grab the popcorn....
I dont get yer.

I like what Jordan Peterson is saying and I like his videos and interviews. What do you think is gonna happen next ? Am I gona turn into a woman hater ? Is that what you are thinking ? He doesnt seem to dislike women at all, and neither do I. I dislike feminist ideology, and so does he.

Feminists are man haters.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 09:15 PM   #24
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I dont get yer.

I like what Jordan Peterson is saying and I like his videos and interviews. What do you think is gonna happen next ? Am I gona turn into a woman hater ? Is that what you are thinking ? He doesnt seem to dislike women at all, and neither do I. I dislike feminist ideology, and so does he.

Feminists are man haters.
“The idea that women were oppressed throughout history is an appalling theory.”

“Women are higher when it comes to Agreeableness — wanting everyone to get along…and Neuroticism — higher in negative emotion…”

“This is a note to women You have obtained power, even equality. Even in some cases, superiority. But you have not taken responsibility for reining in your insane sisters. Men cannot do it. Men cannot oppose pathological women because chivalry demands they keep their most potent weapons sheathed. It’s up to you. The forces that have provided you with oft-unhappy freedom have also bred the shrieking harpies of fairness and victimisation.”

“It’s very common to go into a household where there’s a war in the kitchen. And that’s the … manifestation of the war between men and women in the household. And that to me is also a secondary consequence of the invention of the birth control pill.”

“The unknown – as it can be encountered – is female; and female, with paradoxical qualities. The Great and Terrible Mother of All Things promises endlessly; she also threatens, absolutely.”

“The Great Mother – unexplored territory – is the dark, the chaos of the night, the insect, ophidian and reptilian worlds, the damaged body, the mask of anger or terror – the entire panoply of fear-inducing experiences, commonly encountered (and imagined) by Homo sapiens.”

These are all Jordan Peterson quotes on women - I take it back I was wrong

What do I think will happen next? Nothing much - I'll put the popcorn away - He will get richer, get more fans, more haters, lecture us some more and fall from grace and some people will wake up some will defend him.

Last edited by Sabrina; 18-03-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:12 AM   #25
jake_ball

Quote:

“Women are higher when it comes to Agreeableness — wanting everyone to get along…and Neuroticism — higher in negative emotion…”

“This is a note to women You have obtained power, even equality. Even in some cases, superiority. But you have not taken responsibility for reining in your insane sisters. Men cannot do it. Men cannot oppose pathological women because chivalry demands they keep their most potent weapons sheathed. It’s up to you. The forces that have provided you with oft-unhappy freedom have also bred the shrieking harpies of fairness and victimisation.”

“It’s very common to go into a household where there’s a war in the kitchen. And that’s the … manifestation of the war between men and women in the household. And that to me is also a secondary consequence of the invention of the birth control pill.”

“The unknown – as it can be encountered – is female; and female, with paradoxical qualities. The Great and Terrible Mother of All Things promises endlessly; she also threatens, absolutely.”

“The Great Mother – unexplored territory – is the dark, the chaos of the night, the insect, ophidian and reptilian worlds, the damaged body, the mask of anger or terror – the entire panoply of fear-inducing experiences, commonly encountered (and imagined) by Homo sapiens.”

These are all Jordan Peterson quotes on women - I take it back I was wrong

What do I think will happen next? Nothing much - I'll put the popcorn away - He will get richer, get more fans, more haters, lecture us some more and fall from grace and some people will wake up some will defend him.
Quotations are not really damning evidence, unless used in context.

And the reason that I say this is because I have seen other quotes by Jordan Peterson which some feminist or other has tried to use against him, and then he mentions the context that they were said in, and the feminist sqirms back under from whence she came.

I am not saying that Peterson is perfect by any means lol (who is anyway? I certainly arent). But from what I have seen, he is a very strong and clever individual, who does NOT like the ideology behind "political correctness", and rightly so.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 19-03-2018 at 10:12 AM.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:46 AM   #26
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Quotations are not really damning evidence, unless used in context.

And the reason that I say this is because I have seen other quotes by Jordan Peterson which some feminist or other has tried to use against him, and then he mentions the context that they were said in, and the feminist sqirms back under from whence she came.

I am not saying that Peterson is perfect by any means lol (who is anyway? I certainly arent). But from what I have seen, he is a very strong and clever individual, who does NOT like the ideology behind "political correctness", and rightly so.
Ok but in what context (and I did watch the videos these came from)
is it ok to call a woman names ? That's hardly an intellectual debating.
And the line 'chivalry demands they keep their most potent weapons sheathed'...WTF? I think we know what he is suggesting there...
he is suggesting raping women kept them quiet in the past.

Carry on defending him...I'm done.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:58 AM   #27
jake_ball

Quote:
Ok but in what context (and I did watch the videos these came from)
is it ok to call a woman names ? That's hardly an intellectual debating.
And the line 'chivalry demands they keep their most potent weapons sheathed'...WTF? I think we know what he is suggesting there...
he is suggesting raping women kept them quiet in the past.

Carry on defending him...I'm done.
You got a chip on your shoulder about men ? I mean, what's your problem ??!! Are you are feminist or sommat ? Get real, and stop hating men.
Old 19-03-2018, 01:15 PM   #28
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
You got a chip on your shoulder about men ? I mean, what's your problem ??!! Are you are feminist or sommat ? Get real, and stop hating men.
I love real men. I hate no one.

No I believe in equality.

Feminism shouldn't be an insult to women but today it is....

You are resorting to insults too...
Old 19-03-2018, 02:37 PM   #29
jake_ball

Quote:
I love real men. I hate no one.

No I believe in equality.

Feminism shouldn't be an insult to women but today it is....

You are resorting to insults too...
I just get fed up of women hating on men. I take it personally for some reason.

Sorry I apologise.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #30
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
I just get fed up of women hating on men. I take it personally for some reason.

Sorry I apologise.
Did you assume my gender?
Old 19-03-2018, 09:31 PM   #31
jake_ball

Quote:
Did you assume my gender?
No I think youre a bloke actually Sabrina
Old 20-03-2018, 08:56 AM   #32
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
No I think youre a bloke actually Sabrina
My moustache gave it away again..
Old 20-03-2018, 09:58 AM   #33
white light

Anyone with any awareness should be able to see that Peterson is obviously a psycho. And the whole Alt Right promotion of the predatory aspects of humanity as "Natural" is equally psychotic. It's bigging up the worst aspects of the matrix illusion. And these are not real men. Real men don't need to do that.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 09:59 AM   #34
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Anyone with any awareness should be able to see that Peterson is obviously a psycho. And the whole Alt Right promotion of the predatory aspects of humanity as "Natural" is equally psychotic. It's bigging up the worst aspects of the matrix illusion. And these are not real men. Real men don't need to do that.
Some examples ?
Old 20-03-2018, 10:08 AM   #35
white light

Quote:
Some examples ?
Examples of what?
Old 20-03-2018, 04:36 PM   #36
Firewand

Quote:

Old 20-03-2018, 05:10 PM   #37
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
You've got communism on the brain. I'm so glad that I haven't, nor the other side of the political spectrum. All bollocks. You need to get that bias seen to, "comrade".

Last edited by white light; 20-03-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:14 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And the whole Alt Right promotion of the predatory aspects of humanity as "Natural" is equally psychotic. It's bigging up the worst aspects of the matrix illusion. .
its a tricky one because what peterson is saying is that there should be competition and that people should be able to handle that

what he is advocating there is a meritocracy where the brightest or best can shine

The opposite of that is the society that clips everyone wings and doesn't let anyone shine

One of the above allows brilliance and the other must always kill it dead. So communism would always hammer down the nail that stands out

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2018 at 05:15 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #39
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
its a tricky one because what peterson is saying is that there should be competition and that people should be able to handle that

what he is advocating there is a meritocracy where the brightest or best can shine

The opposite of that is the society that clips everyone wings and doesn't let anyone shine

One of the above allows brilliance and the other must always kill it dead. So communism would always hammer down the nail that stands out
Does it? I wouldn't know, I've only lived with western capitalism and seen the brilliance of my own work stolen by people who are only brilliant at stealing other people's work.

Last edited by white light; 20-03-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:18 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

“The Great Mother – unexplored territory – is the dark, the chaos of the night, the insect, ophidian and reptilian worlds, the damaged body, the mask of anger or terror – the entire panoply of fear-inducing experiences, commonly encountered (and imagined) by Homo sapiens.”.
which one of these quotes do you see as problematic?

the last two quotes are about mythology where as he states the destructive forces are often depicted as female for example the goddess kali; its not meant to literally mean women, it is a poetic way of looking at the forces of nature